Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Insurgency: Sandstorm Community Update Blog #2  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Insurgency: Sandstorm Community Update Blog #2
« on: May 06, 2020, 02:00:23 AM »
Community Update Blog #2
Tue, 5 May 2020

Hello Gamers™

This is a surreal time for everyone worldwide and we hope you’re all doing well considering the circumstances.

I am the new guy (not super new by now, I guess). My name is Aaron (usually fatherHank online – it’s a really dumb story) and I have been hired as a Community Associate to work with our Community Manager DaraDef. I aim to help improve our team’s transparency and communication, ensuring that valid feedback is heard by our dev team, and also to communicate back to all of you about our team’s plans and vision for the game. That’s a whole lot of words to say I am here to help.

A little about me; my go-to-game is usually Destiny 2, but as of late Valorant is taking up most of my game time (with a little bit of time used to pay back Tom Nook). I’m learning the ins-and-outs of Sandstorm, but as you all know it is a very deep game. I was born and raised here in Calgary, AB, and instead of post-secondary I took a decade long gap-year. During that time I worked as a chef in Canada and Australia, and did some traveling here, there, and in between. The thing I collect is sneakers. I think I’m well over 50 pairs by now and I convince myself that it’s ok because it’s healthier than some vices. Like heroin. Somehow I ended up working with computers, and that led me to this job! That’s more than enough about me though, let’s dig in (if you have more questions hit me up on Twitter @fatherHank).

At NWI, we are all blessed to be able to work remotely during this time, and we aren’t taking that for granted. One thing we are excited to be able to do is to engage our community and try to bring a source of entertainment and happiness to this otherwise difficult time.

Read on...

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

DOW Insurgency server down

Started by Asid

Replies: 0