Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Help with SowScenarioEditor  (Read 3351 times)

Offline tadzio73

• In the rugged mountains
Help with SowScenarioEditor
« on: April 14, 2020, 07:58:02 PM »
Gentlemen, I hope you can help me.
I'm working with the SowScenarioEditor (v. 1.0.0.16678) to prepare some multiplayer scenarios for the Spanish community and I'm stoping with a stupid problem.
We play with HITS mode and courier to brigade level but the orders are launched directly in all my scenarios.
Apparently the OOB counts with both couriers:

To compare I've downloaded some Mitra's scenarios and the parameters generated seem identical:

However if I launch Mitra's scenario the couriers ride through the battlefield but with my scenarios not  :'(

To generate the scenario I use the DoW mod because we use this toolbar in our battles. And obviously I launch the scenario in grognard mode.

Any suggest? Thank you

Tadzio  :howdy

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Biondo

• Global Moderator
Re: Help with SowScenarioEditor
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 07:06:23 AM »
Hi tadzio :howdy

Try to add Napoleon and Wellington as army commander.

The courier unit is considered a corps unit and need a higher rank officer to work correctly.

Probably it's also possible to attach it under the corps commander (so the courier unit is displayed as a division under a corps) but I'm not sure of this.

Regards :)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline tadzio73

• In the rugged mountains
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 12:22:58 PM »
Yes Biondo it's correct, the couriers must be assigned to bigger commander of the scenario, in this case the corp commander. I've been problems to assign the courier on the program but moddifing the scenario.csv I've resolved it.
Thank you so much.  :Soldier_salute

By the way our community of brave Spanish generals is preparing to take on the Italian Army  :chg  :grin_2
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Biondo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 04:56:39 PM »
Glad you solved it and yes, that's the way to do it if you have corps commander as higher level. When you said it, it comes to my mind :thumbsup

We're waiting for the Spanish ::Civil war arty :Lancer :Soldier_salute :grouphugg

I've already sent my spies to collect informations on your army (aka subscribed, I think, your YouTube channel some days ago, nice videos there!)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: