Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: D.O.W. Steel Beasts Sunday Open Mission 29/03/20 @ GMT18:00  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Rinix

• HAVOC
  • Steel Beasts
D.O.W. Steel Beasts Sunday Open Mission 29/03/20 @ GMT18:00
« on: March 29, 2020, 02:04:17 AM »
D.O.W. Steel Beasts Sunday Open Mission 29/03/20 @ GMT18:00

This scenario is a simulation and does not have any political message.

Town Assault PzGrenBtl 412 by Grenny

You are Companie chief of 2. PzGrenBtl 412(A-companie for the unit signs ;-) )
Your Brigade has been just introduces into the theatre. Personel and material are at 100% and you are looking for your 1st fight.
Now imagine yourself  behind your Bn commanders APC , looking on the map of the objectiv with the other companie chiefs.

"All right gentlemen. Looks like the 383ers have done a good job.The reds have overstreched themselfes during the attack. The advance stalled just east of the KARPFEN river.
All the have here are 2 excuasted mech companies. At present they are digging themselfes in so reinforcements seem to be further of.
I see this as our chance to retake the brigdes markes here as (Zwischenziel??) and Objectiv. This would enable Brigde to strike right into the flank of reds main advance.

Captain, you and alpha companie will take the lead. Your mission is to break into the defenses at A-Dorf and establish a bridhead there.
Bravo companie will be rigth behind you and will enforce your positions on your call.(Trigger 6)
Then you are to proceed further east and take the main objetive at C-Dorf. Once there prepare to repell any counter attack.

Bravo companie. You are to secure A-Dorf and protect our flank from any counter attacks from the north.
If need be assist alpha in any way necessary.

Charly companie.
You are to stage a diversion attack down the road to X-Stadt. You are to take the brigdes into the city...advance as far as you can and as much enemy armour occupied as possible.
For initial attack on A-Dorf provide support-by-fire for alpha.

Delta.
You are the Bn reserve on the one...be prepared to support all Cp. on their mission and to block enemy counter attack from.....(Trigger 7)

Heavy Companie.
Have your mortars ready open up for the initial assault at 0450a. alpha Cp is in 1st priority.
Tank-hunters, you are to provide overwatch for the assault...then secure our northern flank on my command (Trigger 8)

ReconPlt will overwath the rivercrossing and the woods in the north to prevent the enemy from outflanking us from there.

We have no engineering support available. So we have to take the brigdes intact!
I convinced the general that this one is vital...so he organized some air-mech support for us.
A companie from FjBtl 171 will drop near the bridges in C-Dorf, we just have to get there in time.

We will have 2 batteries from the PzArtBtl in support (in addition to our mortar platoon).
They have prepared interdiction fires marked "Rhein" "Donau" and "Mosel".(See Triggers)
We also have one load of Mines from the RakArtBtl...they can be delliverd as blocking "MARS" or "SNICKERS"(See Triggers)

For this attack Reference point A,B and C will be used...please transfer the info you need to you map...
Callsigns according to todays radiotable:
Co: Braunbär
A-Coy: Camel
B-Coy: Diener
C-Coy: Elephant
D-Coy: Feuerstein
FJKp(Para-troopers): Habicht

We have it now..ähm, 0320a. I expect your companies ready an in position by 0435a...attack starts at 0450a or on my mark.
I will move with alpha companie (marked Co O)

Any questions?

Good...lets move

Dogs Of War Vehicles: (in mission)

Leopard 2A4: Click here

Marder 1A3: Click here

M1025 HMMWV: Click here

** Notes **
SB Version: 4.163
Mission Name: Town Assault PzGrenBtl 412
Created by: Grenny
Available at: https://www.steelbeasts.com/files/file/828-town-assault-pzgrenbtl-412/
Modified by: N/A
Multi-Crew: Yes
Single Crew: Yes
Largest command: Company
Smallest command: Crew Position
Mission Duration: N/A
Minimum number of players: 2
Date: Sunday Open Mission 29/03/20
Time: 18:00 GMT
Time (local): Click here
Teamspeak IP: 104.153.105.2:35200
Room: Steel Beasts Pro

Player Skill/Ability:
•   Complete at least 1 tutorial for the Leopard 2A4, or reading the Wiki pages for the Marder 1A3 or M1025 HMMWV.
•   Working knowledge of Comms procedure.
•   Open mission, those outside the unit are welcome, previous DOW members contact us.

Manning list:

CO/A Marder 1A3:

Leopard 2A4s
1/4/A:
3/4/A:
2/4/A:

Marder 1A3s
1/1/A:
3/1/A:
2/1/A:

1/3/A:
3/3/A: