Translations for our friends around the world.

New URL: www.Schwerpunkt.Games

Click image to go to main site  www.Schwerpunkt.Games

Author Topic: V1.0.11 - Landing units  (Read 4013 times)

Offline ncc1701e

V1.0.11 - Landing units
« on: November 04, 2019, 12:01:41 PM »
Hello,

According to the manual:

3.2.3 Naval Landings

To move ground units via Naval Landing operations, a ground unit must already be co-located in the same port hex with the naval landing craft unit.  The player then performs a Naval Landing operation to a partial lake/sea hex.  The partial sea/lake hex must not be a swamp, neutral country, semi-urban, non-mech, mountain > 2000m, or depression hex.  WWIIE moves the top ground unit (as displayed in the Command Panel, not the map area) in the source hex to the destination hex.  The ground unit may be any type of ground unit.  The destination hex may have enemy ground units located in it.

The thing is that I have one division HQ and two regiments in the same hexes than two troop transports. The division HQ is the first one in the Command Panel but I absolutely not want to land the division HQ first. How can I change the unit in the Command Panel to be on top? I have checked in the Help -> Overview and User Interface menu but I have not found.

Thanks
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline ncc1701e

Re: V1.0.11 - Landing units
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 08:14:31 PM »
I have found out in another part of the manual. TAB plus a left click do the trick. I will read the manual until the end.  :D
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Replacement point value of units ?

Started by Franciscus

Replies: 3
    Views: 3419
    Last post January 15, 2018, 02:16:28 AM
    by schwerpt
    (NO) Bug - (USER ERROR) - Units not displayed in the CP when hovering over them

Started by Zovs

Replies: 2
    Views: 624
    Last post October 02, 2023, 01:37:14 PM
    by Zovs