Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Command: Modern Operations  (Read 24107 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Command: Modern Operations
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2019, 03:41:49 PM »
Command: Modern Operations - Preview Stream with KushanGaming - 9 November 2019

This is the recording of the live Twitch stream made on Nov 9

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2019, 03:12:49 PM »
Command: Modern Operations Gameplay Trailer
Tue, 12 November 2019

Command: Modern Operations will be released in a few days, on November 14th.

Have a look at the gameplay trailer below!

What is Command: Modern Operations in 2 minutes

Stay tuned for more updates!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2019, 03:27:50 PM »
IMPORTANT - FROM CMANO TO CMO, WHAT HAPPENS?
11/13/2019

From Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations (CMANO)  to Command: Modern Operations (CMO)

FAQ

Matrix Store (Steam store below)

1) I bought CMANO on Matrix, do I get a discount?

Yes, you get 50% of discount using your CMANO serial as a coupon. The discount is valid until January 31st 2020, eligible for both digital and physical version

2) Where do I find my CMANO serial?

You can find your CMANO serial in your My Page section

3) How do I use the serial as a coupon?

The coupon can only be used in the Slitherine & Matrix stores. To use your coupon, add CMO to your shopping cart as normal and on the checkout page enter your CMANO serial

4) Can I still purchase CMANO after the release of CMO?

No, CMANO product page will be disabled. After November 14th it won’t be possible to purchase CMANO on Matrix/Slitherine Store anymore.

5) Can I still purchase CMANO DLCs after the release of CMO?

Yes. If you buy any CMO DLCs after November 14th, you’ll be offered two installers, one for CMO and one for CMANO in your My Page section. See question #9

6)   Will the previous CMANO Standalones (Northern Inferno, Chains of War, Shifting Sands, The Silent Service, Desert Storm) remain Standalones with CMO?

No, they will be turned to CMO DLCs

7) I bought the previous CMANO Standalones (Northern Inferno, Chains of War, Shifting Sands, The Silent Service, Desert Storm). Will I be able to play them as Standalones after CMO releases?

Yes, you will. But they won’t receive engine updates.

8) Will I be able to play my Matrix version of CMANO after the release of CMO?

Yes, If you have bought any CMANO title – base game or expansion/DLC – your serials will remain registered and accessible anytime from your My Page; this means that you can keep playing them in the old CMANO engine at any time you want.

9) I have bought some DLCs for CMANO on MatrixGames. Do I have to purchase them again?

No. All the DLCs and Standalones previously bought can be downloaded for CMO from your My Page (https://www.matrixgames.com/member/downloads) for free. There, you will be offered two installers, use the Multi DLC Setup to install with CMO.

10)I have bought only an Expansion Standalone (Northern Inferno, Chains of War, Shifting Sands, The Silent Service, Desert Storm), will I be eligible for the discount coupon?

No, only owners of the CMANO base game will be able to use the discount offer for CMO

11) Can I load a CMANO scenario into CMO?

Yes you can do that from CMANO to CMO, but not vice-versa

12) Will I be able to redeem the Steam keys if I buy CMO and the DLCs from Matrix?

Yes. Just remember that redeeming a CMANO base game Steam key doesn’t turn it into a CMO one. More info on how to redeem the key here: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=93585

13) I bought CMANO and You Brexit, You Fix it on Matrix. Can I redeem the DLC key on Steam?

Yes. In your My Page you can get the Steam serial for your product. You can proceed to activate the product on Steam. The serial will unlock both the versions (for CMO and for CMANO).

14) I bought one of the Expansion Standalone products on Matrix. How can I use it in the CMO engine?

Since all the old CMANO products are CMO DLCs now, the only way to play them in the CMO engine is to buy CMO (base game). You can still play them in their original way (as CMANO Products) but without any further engine update.

15) What do I receive if I buy the physical version of CMO (Collectors Edition)?

You will receive: a full color printed box, 2 full color printed DVDs (with your order number and serial number printed on them). The Printed Manual that will be included in the box at release will be a shortened version (210 pages). The full (350 pages) E-Book Manual will be included in the installer or available in the Product Page.

Steam

1) I bought CMANO on Steam, do I get a discount?

Yes, Steam will automatically put CMO at a 50% discount for you. The discount is valid until January 31st 2020

2) Will I still be able to play CMANO, after the release of CMO?

Yes if you bought it before November 14th. After that date, it won’t be possible to purchase CMANO on Steam anymore. CMANO support will continue, but no new content or features are planned.

3) Will my old Steam CMANO titles be removed from my Steam Library?

No, they will remain in your Steam Library and you’ll be able to play them whenever you wish

4 I have bought some DLCs for CMANO on Steam. Do I have to purchase them again if I want to play them in CMO?

No, you don’t have to purchase them again. If you buy CMO, Steam will recognize the ownership of the old products and they will be listed as owned DLCs for CMO in your Steam Library

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2019, 11:48:29 PM »
Command: Modern Operations is unleashed
14 Nov 2019

The next generation in cross-domain modern wargaming is now available.

Be ready to simulate every military engagement from post-World War II to the present day, thanks to the unmatched database covering  Aircraft, ships, submarines, ground forces, installations, satellites and even strategic weapons from almost every nation in the world.

Enjoy a revised user interface, completely re-written map engine, new high-resolution map layers, new tools and options!

Find all the original Command official scenarios remastered from scratch and integrated with CMO.

Do you have any questions about what happens with the transition from CMANO to CMO? Read the full FAQ here

Grab Command: Modern Operations now

If you are eager to see the game in action, follow our double stream we are going to have on our official

The show starts on 6 pm GMT / 1 pm EST / 10 AM PST and continues on 12 PM GMT / 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2019, 02:11:51 PM »
Command: Modern Operations has been updated to version 1.00.11157.

You can download the update from here

Have a look at the changelog below:

Update v1.00.11157
---------------------------------------

* Includes a number of older DB versions, in order to support loading various community scenarios.
* FIXED: 3D shape for Arleigh Burke-class DDG missing from Tacview resources
* FIXED: Script issue in QBG template "Submarine 1v1 duel"
* FIXED: Car navigation bug on "Raid on Kismayo"
* FIXED: Startup freeze on high-DPI desktop when the automatic 4K-fix has been rejected
* FIXED: Aircraft on strike mission flight path not obeying manual (player-given) changes to waypoint altitude
* FIXED: Aircraft on strike mission may automatically enter RTB status after takeoff even though they still fly the path
* Map tweak: Show the flight paths of airborne strike flights

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2019, 02:05:34 PM »
CMO Community Scenario Pack (Official)
21 Nov 2019

Kushan Gaming has recently volunteered to curate the community scenario pack for Command: Modern Operations.

This release will work for both CMO and CMANO. More information to this page

You can download the pack from here: DOWNLOAD

For Steam users, a Steam Collection for the entire pack has been set up - Community Scenario Pack (Official). 

Kudos to Kushan Gaming for this excellent job!

23 scenarios have been added so far:

- Operation Eagle Guardian, 2019
- Operaciσn Gomorra, 2010
- SandBox Nations #1
- Plum Blossoms Do Not Fall Lightly, 2025
- Mediterranean Fury 1 - The Road to Byzantium
- Mediterranean Fury 2 – Syrian Surprise
- Mediterranean Fury 5 - Serbia Right!
- Black Sea, 2019
- Battles of the 3rd WW, Tattletale, 1991
- The V-Bombers
- The Battle of Palmdale, 1956
- Iwo Jima Goes to Mozambique, 2024
- Operation Scarlet Lance, 1966
- The Hustlers
- Hat Yai Air Raid, 2019
- The Great Arctic War - Arctic Cod Conflict, 2030
- The Battle of Chiapas, 2020
- WW3 D-Day Part 1
- The Penang Affair, 1955
- Close down Mukran, 1985
- South of Crete, 1985
- For The Honour Of The Republic, 1991
- Incirlik, 2021

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2020, 04:06:15 PM »
Command Modern Operations update - Public beta Build 1121.4
07 Jan 2020

Command: Modern Operations - A new Open Beta to test the Fog of War with TacView

Command: Modern Operations has reached an outstanding milestone. The Open Beta for Build 1121.4 has introduced a major new feature: the Fog of War (FOW) for Tacview 3D view.

When God's Eye view is disabled, the Tacview window will now display only own- and friendly-side units plus any detected contacts. Displayed contact shapes start from generic semi-opaque placeholders and then switch to more specific (and solid) shapes when/if they are sufficiently classified/identified. If God's Eye is active, all units are shown as before.
(Known current issue: Switching side or toggling God's Eye status forces the Tacview window to close and re-open).

Important note for Steam users. You can apply this update manually on top of your Steam installation. This new beta will soon also be available on the Steam beta branch, and after it checks out also on the normal distribution branch.

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FZSVevjbY5_jm3_OBAszR269EXi6xzd9

To apply: Unzip contents on your CMO installation, overwriting as necessary.

This is a public beta. Standard disclaimers apply.

Changes from B1121.3
----------------------------------------

* Major new feature: Fog of war (FOW) for Tacview 3D view. When God's Eye view is disabled, the Tacview window will now display only own- and friendly-side units plus any detected contacts. Displayed contact shapes start from generic semi-opaque placeholders and then switch to more specific (and solid) shapes when/if they are sufficiently classified/identified. If God's Eye is active, all units are shown as before.
(Known current issue: Switching side or toggling God's Eye status forces the Tacview window to close and re-open)

* Added 1-15 sec time acceleration option
* The "Land cover" map layer now uses WebP format for the tiles (instead of PNG), which achieves much smaller file sizes.
* Mission AI tweak: For non-specific mission types, the default "start looking for tankers" fuel threshold has been changed from 60% to 30%. This _SHOULD_ help alleviate cases where aircraft nearing their strike targets abruptly turn back and start looking for a suitable tanker to refuel.
* Major rework on ABM engagement logics, _should_ eliminate various issues related to ABM guidance.
* Numerous sim-core performance tweaks
* Added a Min/max option to DB-Viewer window
* ADDED: #13479: Lua Script Font Size Change - Event Action Lua script screen
* Most secondary windows are now shown on Windows taskbar when open. This helps to find them if they are accidentally obscured by the main map window.
* Includes the new Tacview mesh additions by BogdanM (Puma, Merlin & Sea King helicopters, Trafalgar, Astute, Borei & Yasen submarines)
* Includes DB-updated versions of the "Northern Inferno", "Chains Of War", "Shifting Sands" and Command-LIVE DLC scenarios, all rebuilt by Todd Bergquist (AttorneyAtWar).
* Includes updated database images and descriptions files by CV60, kgambit and apd1004. The updated images are not included in the pack, but are available for automatic download on the remote server (thus, to get updated images you must first delete your local cache at [CMO]\DB\Images\).

* FIXED: Raw-text mode message log window was stealing focus from main map window every time it was refreshed, and was not properly forwarding hotkey presses. (If you notice the same issue in any other window, please do alert us).
* FIXED: Pathfinding legs of a plotted course were drawn as both dashed and solid line
* FIXED: Aircraft on air-intercept mission may RTB if their current primary target is not relevant to mission (while other secondary targets still are relevant)
* FIXED: #13469: Lag when opening ME window
* FIXED: "Unit Damaged" trigger may fire twice when unit destroyed
* FIXED: Contact course & speed displayed on datablock and rotated icon even when they are not known
* FIXED: Cross-threading error in Mission Editor window (refresh caused by sim event) causes red-X
* FIXED: BOL-fired ASROC rocket never releases its torpedo
* FIXED: #13470: Max Speed for Ground Based Interceptors 10kts
* Additional fix for strike mission altitudes
* FIXED: #13417: Cannot resize Sensors window
* Fix for wingman altitudes on strike missions
* FIXED: #13412: Game closes unexpectedly on user scen
* FIXED: #13348: Event probability not able to be set through event editor
* FIXED: #13499: Repeatable-Loop for Patrol Missions not saved
* FIXED: #13179: "Add Unit" window: Add sub-type filter
* FIXED: #13308: Bug: When you try to search in the OOB window typing in the search box, pressing 'O' key closes the window
* FIXED: #13327: Adding and removing magazines does not auto-refresh the magazines window
* FIXED: #13418: Unit status window no-refresh issue
* FIXED: #13382: Refueling queue ain't not never don't show nothing
* FIXED: #13378: Sub tube reloading (erroneously appears to be) instant
* FIXED: #13493: Aircraft loadout weapons not displayed on "Weapons" window
* FIXED: Certain ABMs were not auto-engaging RVs (they considered them as atmospheric supersonic targets instead of ballistic)
* FIXED: #13407: [None] on [None] in sensor detections field
* FIXED: #13436: Unable to change WCS: Land
* FIXED: #13423: CMO & CMANO "Add Sensor" window arcs bug
* FIXED: #13416: "Jump to Location" going to 0-0
* FIXED: "Flightplan errors" window continuously popping up
* FIXED: #13442: DB viewer not snapping to selected unit in unit list
* FIXED: #13144: "Load cargo" button on Docking Ops form is not wide enough
* FIXED: #13302: Aircraft Dialog window doesn't update to new selected unit
* FIXED: #13401: "Nothing" in Message Log
* FIXED: #13548: Notification - missing summary label
* FIXED: #13422: In "Air Ops" window, cannot resize the "Status" or "Time to Ready" columns
* FIXED: #13518: Not being able to delete sensors properly
* FIXED: #13547: Cannot Select Multiple Units In Event Editor (Teleport action)
* FIXED: #13543: Ships in ports have problem (ScenEdit-only buttons on Docking Ops window also visible on normal play)
* FIXED: Problem in "Bersama Lima" scenario (https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4742573)
* FIXED: Helo pickup issue in "Raid on Kismayo" scenario.
* FIXED: Freeze during dynamic fuel re-calc of dual-capable (AAW/ASuW) guided weapon
* FIXED: Blocking exception during scenario load on European-locale systems

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2020, 03:08:28 PM »
Command Modern Operations v1.01 update now available
23 Jan 2020

CMO has been updated to version v1.01.11216!

Get the update from here

Steam: Updates through Steam

Command v1.01 (Build 1121.6) Release Notes (changes from B1115.8)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Major new feature: Fog of war (FOW) for Tacview 3D view. When God's Eye view is disabled, the Tacview window will now display only own- and friendly-side units plus any detected contacts. Displayed contact shapes start from generic semi-opaque placeholders and then switch to more specific (and solid) shapes when/if they are sufficiently classified/identified. If God's Eye is active, all units are shown as before.
• (Known current issue: Switching side or toggling God's Eye status forces the Tacview window to close and re-open)
• Improved speed of loading map tiles for each layer (this addresses the "slow map refresh" issue)
• New game option: Configurable volume for music & sound effects (Game --> Game Options --> Sound)
• Added 1-15 sec time acceleration option
• Mission Editor window enhancement: Clicking on the assigned & unassigned units selects them and centres the map on them. This makes it easier to check the general status of a mission ("Where are right now the forces I've tasked for this job? Where are the units that I might be interested to add to this task if they are close enough?") without having to jump to the ORBAT window.
• Tacview: Force terrain mode to "full 3D" (ie. incl. underwater)
• Added more tweaks to Tacview appearance (hide flight & lift vector, height bars & labels)
• Map tweak: Show the flight plans of airborne flights
• Numerous sim-core performance tweaks
• The main map window now always starts in windowed mode (even if it was last used in full-screen)
• Replaced colour "Red" with "Indian Red" in various forms to stand out more clearly against dark background (example:
)
• Map tweak: Made the "Selected: [....]" text font slightly smaller
• UI tweak: Include the DB version name in the "You have (explicitly or implicitly) attempted to load a database that does not exist on the DB folder" message
• ADDED: #13415: Make the location details available through Lua
• The Land-cover, Relief-SRTM3 and BMNGv2/Relief-90 map layers now all use webp-format tiles (faster download and less disk space used).
• Mission AI tweak: For non-specific mission types, the default "start looking for tankers" fuel threshold has been changed from 60% to 30%. This helps alleviate cases where aircraft nearing their strike targets abruptly turn back and start looking for a suitable tanker to refuel.
• Major rework on ABM engagement logics, addresses various issues related to ABM guidance.
• Numerous sim-core performance tweaks
• Added a Min/max option to DB-Viewer window
• ADDED: #13479: Lua Script Font Size Change - Event Action Lua script screen
• Most secondary windows are now shown on Windows taskbar when open. This helps to find them if they are accidentally obscured by the main map window.
• UI tweak: When the LOS-Tool is recalculating LOS coverage, it leaves at least one thread available for UI & sim-core processes. This results in a more responsive UI while the LOS calculations are underway.

• All sound effects have their default volume altered to match the soundtrack.
• Includes new Tacview 3D models for the J-35 Draken, JA-37 Viggen & JAS-39 Gripen, F-105 Thunderchief, A-29 Super Tucano, Wildcat, MQ-8 Fire Scout, MQ-4 Global Hawk, SS-N-26 ASCM, Spruance & OH Perry classes and their variants, Virginia-class SSN, Vanguard-class SSBN, DDH280 Iroquois-class, City/Town/Village Marker, Puma, Merlin & Sea King helicopters, Trafalgar, Astute, Borei & Yasen submarines.
• Includes updated versions of the remastered standalone scenarios: Added gameplay notes for scenarios that have special features, fixed scripts not firing in "Green Tide", fixed dev prompts appearing on first run of "North Pacific Shootout", fixed SAR action in "Brother Against Brother".
• Includes updated versions of the "Surface Warfare Tutorial" series by Paul Bridge.
• Includes DB-updated versions of the "Northern Inferno", "Chains Of War", "Shifting Sands" and Command-LIVE DLC scenarios, all rebuilt by Todd Bergquist (AttorneyAtWar).
• Includes updated database images and descriptions files by CV60, kgambit and apd1004. The updated images are not included in the pack, but are available for automatic download on the remote server (thus, to get updated images you must first delete your local cache at [CMO]\DB\Images\).

• Tweaks for fuel-discrepancy between airgroup lead & wingmen due to formation keeping (NOTE: To a large extent this is a RL phenomenon and unavoidable, however we also tweaked behaviours during group form-up and loiter and relaxed the formation precision threshold so that wingmen spend less time chasing their station)
• FIXED: Overly aggressive air intercept mission
• FIXED: When bypassing a waypoint, units were not applying the speed/alt/doctrine commands of that waypoint
• FIXED: ORBAT window takes a long time to show up in multi-thousand AU scenario
• FIXED: Fuel quantity text (on top of fuel progress bar) is difficult to read when fuel quantity gets low
• FIXED: Exception in "Edit Action" window when creating new "teleport in area" action if no units are pre-selected
• FIXED: Lua - some device wrappers not showing in public version
• FIXED: Some number keypad hotkey values missing
• FIXED: Ballistic missiles not assigning their MIRVs correctly
• FIXED: HoverInfo options not showing up
• FIXED: #13345: Escorts returning from a strike do not land together with the main group, but only when they are bingo
• FIXED: When gathering around group lead, wingmen AC were heading for the deck instead of the lead altitude
• FIXED: Casting error when displaying error message during startup
• FIXED: Airgroup wingmen not always following's lead's desired altitude
• FIXED: Error during writing-out of the message log can leave the scenario graph in a dirty state
• Fix for altitude issues with strike mission (Caused other issues)
• FIXED: Units usually not evaluating targets (and thus not auto-engaging contacts)
• FIXED: Airgroup wingmen not following lead's desired altitude during overwater flight
• FIXED: Hang on startup in high-DPI systems
• FIXED: Unit Doctrine panel text alignment
• FIXED: #13354: Helicopters descend instantaneously
• Fixed issues with pathfinder for mobile ground units
• FIXED: #13353: Strike flight with escorts aborts and RTBs after mid-air refuelling
• FIXED: Personal map profile not loading.
• FIXED: Game Options throwing an (invisible) exception on launch.
• FIXED: Compressed DLZ envelope at frontal shots due to over-conservative outer-range value (see here for details: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1076160/discussions/0/3356799628320729999/#c1740008576841507766)
• FIXED: On strike egress leg, wingmen were not sticking to their formation station (pulling ahead or behind)
• FIXED: Layout glitches in "Tanker Planner" window
• FIXED: Wire-guided torpedoes attempting to retarget while still having a plotted course
• FIXED: Weapon "Attempt retargeting: XXX" indicator drawn in wrong vertical offset from icon
• FIXED: #13461: SetScore function weirdness
• FIXED: #13417: Cannot resize Sensors window
• FIXED: #13395: Z-tearing rendering artifact (aka circular "shimmering" on map at high zoom)
• FIXED: Wingman altitudes not matching group lead altitudes at various parts of flight plan strike mission
• FIXED: #13412: Game closes unexpectedly on user scen
• FIXED: Unit/contact status column not correctly positioning itself to the right edge on startup
• FIXED: #13480: "Unit is Damaged" Trigger goes off multiple times for the same unit
• FIXED: Airgroup wingman not adjusting altitude to match lead in overwater flight plan
• FIXED: Cross-threading error in Mission Editor window (refresh caused by sim event) causes red-X
• FIXED: BOL-fired ASROC rocket never releases its torpedo
• FIXED: #13470: Max Speed for Ground Based Interceptors 10kts
• FIXED: Raw-text mode message log window was stealing focus from main map window every time it was refreshed, and was not properly forwarding hotkey presses. (If you notice the same issue in any other window, please do alert us).
• FIXED: Pathfinding legs of a plotted course were drawn as both dashed and solid line
• FIXED: Aircraft on air-intercept mission may RTB if their current primary target is not relevant to mission (while other secondary targets still are relevant)
• FIXED: #13469: Lag when opening ME window
• FIXED: "Unit Damaged" trigger may fire twice when unit destroyed
• FIXED: Contact course & speed displayed on datablock and rotated icon even when they are not known
• FIXED: Cross-threading error in Mission Editor window (refresh caused by sim event) causes red-X
• FIXED: BOL-fired ASROC rocket never releases its torpedo
• FIXED: #13470: Max Speed for Ground Based Interceptors 10kts
• Additional fix for strike mission altitudes
• FIXED: #13417: Cannot resize Sensors window
• Fix for wingman altitudes on strike missions
• FIXED: #13412: Game closes unexpectedly on user scen
• FIXED: #13348: Event probability not able to be set through event editor
• FIXED: #13499: Repeatable-Loop for Patrol Missions not saved
• FIXED: #13179: "Add Unit" window: Add sub-type filter
• FIXED: #13308: Bug: When you try to search in the OOB window typing in the search box, pressing 'O' key closes the window
• FIXED: #13327: Adding and removing magazines does not auto-refresh the magazines window
• FIXED: #13418: Unit status window no-refresh issue
• FIXED: #13382: Refueling queue ain't not never don't show nothing
• FIXED: #13378: Sub tube reloading (erroneously appears to be) instant
• FIXED: #13493: Aircraft loadout weapons not displayed on "Weapons" window
• FIXED: Certain ABMs were not auto-engaging RVs (they considered them as atmospheric supersonic targets instead of ballistic)
• FIXED: #13407: [None] on [None] in sensor detections field
• FIXED: #13436: Unable to change WCS: Land
• FIXED: #13423: CMO & CMANO "Add Sensor" window arcs bug
• FIXED: #13416: "Jump to Location" going to 0-0
• FIXED: #13442: DB viewer not snapping to selected unit in unit list
• FIXED: #13144: "Load cargo" button on Docking Ops form is not wide enough
• FIXED: #13302: Aircraft Dialog window doesn't update to new selected unit
• FIXED: #13401: "Nothing" in Message Log
• FIXED: #13548: Notification - missing summary label
• FIXED: #13422: In "Air Ops" window, cannot resize the "Status" or "Time to Ready" columns
• FIXED: #13518: Not being able to delete sensors properly
• FIXED: #13547: Cannot Select Multiple Units In Event Editor (Teleport action)
• FIXED: #13543: Ships in ports have problem (ScenEdit-only buttons on Docking Ops window also visible on normal play)
• FIXED: Problem in "Bersama Lima" scenario (https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4742573)
• FIXED: Helo pickup issue in "Raid on Kismayo" scenario.
• FIXED: Freeze during dynamic fuel re-calc of dual-capable (AAW/ASuW) guided weapon
• FIXED: Blocking exception during scenario load on European-locale systems
• FIXED: Lag on "Load Scenario" window when expanding a folder with lots of scenarios
• FIXED: #13592: Event Editor UI gives incorrect description of existing triggers
• FIXED: #13585: BUG - Message Log - RAW text View - Filter does not work
• FIXED: #13489: Disabled comboboxes are displayed exactly as enabled comboboxes
• FIXED: Error in calculating corner velocity for aircraft turns
• FIXED: #13554: Crash on clicking through waypoint speed/alt options
• FIXED: Out-of-memory errors when saving/autosaving very large scenarios
• FIXED: #13593: Unable to update scenario in workshop
• FIXED: Waypoint doctrine / speed alt not being set when skipping waypoints
• FIXED: Unable to delete RP using hotkey
• FIXED: Lua - some device wrappers not showing in public version

Includes the new v481 update for the DB3000 database:

• Added Israel Rampage ALBMs.
• Added XM395 Precision Guided Mortar Munition.
• Added M1156 Precision Guidance Kit.
• Fixed: SM-3 cannot get to max altitude.
• Added Bavar-373 SAM, Iran.
• Added Low Altitude Guard II (Mobile 30KW laser).
• Changed USN/NorthropGrumman 150KW shipborne laser mount (150kw from 60kw).
• Added Kh-65 tactical/theater ALCM created & added to Russian Su-34s (2012, 2015).
• Added Perdix drone to F/A-18 loadouts (2019+).
• Added Hypothetical SM-62A Snark added to DB3K.
• Modified - Ohio SSBN’s 4 Trident D5 VLS tubes deactivated 2020+.
• Fixed Norwegian ships cargo capability added.
• Added Indian-Israeli Hind upgrade, night fighting and RWR.
• Added UK Astute class DDS-SDV with 10x Limpet mine rack mount.
• Fixed AIM-9C SARH missile for use with aircraft in DB3K.
• Fixed BGM-71 TOW series launch altitude.
• Added New DF-100 cruise missile & TEL.
• Added SU-30MKI new loadouts.
• Added NK Hwasong-15 ICBM.
• Modified B-52H non-nuclear variant (2018).
• Fixed RANs Hobart DDG's have SM-2 Block IIIB.
• Ohio Class SSBN updates: o W76-1 warheads prior to 2020.
• W76-2 & W88 warheads 2020+.
• SORT (New START): VLS tubes reduced by 4 (24 to 20).
• Fixed BRITISH ROYAL ARMY changed to BRITISH ARMY.
•Added Egyptian MiG-29M2 R-77 / Kh-38 / T-220 loadouts.
• Added China’s J-11BG, equipped with the J-16's multirole AESA.
• Added B-52H LRASM Loadout 2020+.
• CA 134 Des Moines copied & mods verified from CWDB to DB3K.
• Fixed Polish Lublin Class 1990 made capable of using cargo.
• Fixed TSARH weapons added to TAKR Admiral Kuznetsov magazines.
• Added Mexico AAA (12.7mm/50 Quad M55 x Towed).
• Fixed All Australian Perry Frigates end of service set to 2019.
• Added Wing Loong II ELINT variant to DB3K.
• Fixed CALCM loadout removed from B-52H’s after 2019.
• Added JSOW, JSOW-1 loadouts to F-35A after 2019.
• Modified USS Jimmy Carter stats: length +30m, displacemnet +2500t, sonar visibiltiy +.
• Added New APR-3M torpedo 2019 DB3K.
• Fixed Single-Unit Airfield (# 1593, 1401-2000M indicates large aircraft. Should be very large.
• Fixed EV-22E Opsrey role changed to AEW from ASW.
• Added EO-sensor TDR-10 & TDR-10A upgrade on HN main ships.
• Added Karrar UCAV variants - armed and recon.
• Added Gabriel V ASCM. New weapon installed on ships: Eilat Saar 72.
• Added Russian 2S6M1 Tunguska-M1 [8x SA-19 + 4x 30mm AAA] guns to DB3K.
• Added China JH-7AII with upgraded 3rd gen LLTV, JL-10A+ Radar.
• Added Atmaca ASCM created and added to Turkish F 511 Heybeliada [Ada Class].
• Added B53 9mT bomb loadouts for B-52G, B-52H through 1997.
• Gabriel V installed on Finland’s 80 Hamina [Rauma 2].
• Added China’s second carrier, “Shandong”, sister ship to the “Liaoning”, carries a few more aircraft.
• Launch depth for SS-N-3 & SS-N-12 changed to 0 from -50.
• Added Sukhoi S-70 UCAV with AA and AS (navel & land) loadouts.
• Added MQ-9B Guardian MPA to Greek acft.
• Added Hypothetical “Sea” Apache to DB3K.
• Fixed Missile name updates - SS-N-15 & SS-N-16.
• Udated Soviet radars frequencies “Top Sail” & “Top Pair”.
• Added New COMINT/DF System to 2019 Moskva, Ustinov & Varyag.
• Fixed MR-310 Angara Krivak/Kashin 3D radar, not 2D.
• Added Hangars to Krivaks.
• Modified B-1B Pylon Loadouts (Hypothetical 24+16) for JASSM, LRASM, GBU-31.
• Added hypothetical DARPA TERN UCAV with Hellfire & JAGM weapon loadouts.
• Added AN/ZPY-8 radar to MQ-8C firescout.
• Modified Alfa Max depth changed from -400m to -700m.
• Modified Norway Naval Strike Missile to attack land targets.
• Added unit IM-SHORAD Stryker.
• Added JATM loadout to 2028 F-35C.
• Modified Factory Trawler fuel load 12t to 27t.
• Added HYDRA APKWS AAW loadout to
• AV-8B USMC (2016).
• F-16CM Blk 52 USAF (2016, 2018).
• F/A-18A+ USMC (2018, 2020).
• F/A-18C+ USMC (2019, 2020).
• F/A-18D USMC (2018, 2020).
• Changed SV-22D Osprey loadout from AGM-84G to AGM-84N.
• Added Olymp-K / Luch SIGINT satellite.
• Added new “Submerged Transient” contact as an unknown/false contact.
• Added ALE-70(V)/T-1687 F-35 Towed Drone to U.S. F-35 acft.
• Fixed SU-57 Felon missing the Fly-by-Wire property.
• Updated Indian Mig-27 Retire date to 2019.
• Updated French Reaper with GBU-12 loadout.
• Updated Russia Nanuchka III 2019, 16x SS-N-25 vs 6x SS-N-9, 76mm gun upgrade.
• Updated Baseline JDAM GBU31/32/28 range & CEP detail.
• Added hypothetical Canadian FFH type 26.
• Adjusted Type 903A fuel burn rate to realistic levels.
• Added Combatant Craft Assault (CCA) (USN SOF).
• Added Taiwan F-16V to DB3K.
• Added Armenia to DB3K and given Tor-M2KM facility.
• Added KG700 ECM pod and assigned as replacement to “Generic ECM pods” on J-11 aircraft.
• Replaced KG800 ECM pod “Generic ECM pod” on JH-7A & H-6J aircraft.
• Fixed SS-21b Scarab "Burnout from 10100 kg to 1010 kg.
• Added ajm-802 PESA radar (Iran) & facility.
• Added Iranian Talash SAM (Sayyad 2) SAM & TEL.
• Changed F-16CG AIM-120 loadouts – frm AIM-120C-5 to AIM-120C.
• Added Hafez mobile radar (Iran) and paired with MIM-23B I-Hawk.
• Added JYL-1 radar mobile variant.
• Upgraded Indonesian Sigma's exocet to block III from block II.
• Fixed Romeo class SS max depth changed to -270m from -170m.
• Added 7.62mm GPMG to Canadian CH-148 Cyclone.
• Added F-15N-PHX (Hypothetical).
• Added GBU-39 SDB #484 loadout for F-15K.
• Added USN RQ-15 Neptune UAV to DB3K.
• Added RIM-174 SM-6 (ERAM) to DDG-53 John Paul Jones (Arleigh Burke Class).
• Added F-35C 2x HAWC for F-35C’s 2021+.
• Changed bombsights to Advanced Navigation (INS/GPS) for F-22's GBU-39 SDB & JDAM loadouts.
• Added X-47B UAV & UCAV (Hypothetical).
• Added DIRCM to Airbus A.330-200 MRTT.
• Added German A-400 Grizzly with DIRCM.
• Added Derby & Python loadouts for F-5EM.
• LOAL added to AIM-9X, Python5, AAM-5.
• AIM-9X Blk III added to DB3K.
• Updated name for first Type 55 missile destroyer 101 Nanchang.
• Twin change to quad for 16 total YJ-12’s on Type 051B Luhai.
• Russian UAV Size Corrections.
• Added aerial, ship and sub targets.
• Fixed JY-29 radar mobile vehicle and not a building.
• Added Russian AN-12RR.
• Added feature MiG-29K/KUB buddy refueling.
• Added "Fly-by-Wire" to SU-27/J-11, SU-33/J-15.
• Added Bulgarian MiG-25RBT.
• Added J-11B, J-11D KG-600 DECM Pods for AA loadouts.
• Added J-16 KG-600 DECM Pods.
• Added "Fly-by-Wire" to Su-30/J-16/Su-35.
• Added F-16B training model.
• Added PLAAF J-16's.
• Added Yu-11 torpedo & surface, sub and air platforms for it.
• Added F-16C for Air National Guard with APG-83, 2020 update.
• Re-designated China’ YLC-6M radar as mobile unit instead of a building to add Mk1 Eye.
• Changed DDH 978 Wang Geon KDX-2Mod K-VLS - 2012,14 8 Cells to 24 Hyunmoo-3 removed 2012.
• Changed name RQ-4B to RQ-4D.
• Added China Gaofen 10R satellite.
• Added China ZHUHAI-1 03A thru ZHUHAI-1 03E satellites.
• Added U.S. X-37B (OTV 1-5) satellites.
• Added China ZY-1 02D Imgsat.
• Added U.S. BlackSky Global 4 satellite.
• Added French BRO-1 satellite.
• Added Russian COSMOS 2535, 2536, 2537, 2538 satellites.
• Added Canadian RADARSAT - RCM
• Added India RISAT 1, 2, 3 satellites.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2020, 11:45:12 PM »
Command LIVE - Broken Shield 300 is announced
28 Jan 2020

The first post-CMO LIVE DLC has been announced, and once more it recreates a highly accurate scenario from real-world situations.

Broken Shield 300 depicts how the Heyl Ha'Avir (or IAF, Israeli Air Force) would act in case of a military escalation in Syria and its final activation of S-300 missiles batteries to protect Iranian assets.

The situation in Syria has turned volatile pretty quickly again. On the 3rd of January 2020, the Iranian General, leader of the Quds Force and people's icon, Qasem Soleimani was killed by US Armed forces near Baghdad International Airport.

Iran authorities swore a strong retaliation; however even the hardliners were painfully aware that, for the moment, an open attack on US forces stationed in the region would be suicidal, so they had only one viable option left to pick from as their target - Israel, Iran's other sworn enemy.

The only way to conduct such an attack without direct repercussions to Iran itself would be by using the proxy forces located in Syria, Iraq and Lebanon. These forces however needed some time for proper preparation if the attacks were to be effective. Certain assets and weapons, not yet present there would have to be positioned.

This has resulted in the proliferation of A2/AD capabilities in the region, especially with the introduction of ‘triple digit ‘SAM systems such as Russia’s S-300V4 (SA-23) and S-400 (SA-21), making Syria more inviolable with each passing day, threatening the Israel Air Force even in its own airspace.

If Israel wants to keep its crucial air-superiority, the destruction of the majority of Syrian S-300 positions becomes mandatory.

Get more information on its official product page

FEATURES
- Playable as Israel (main side) and Syria (limited experience)
- Carefully researched scenario featuring authentic representation of the Israeli Air Force down to the individual tail numbers in the respective squadrons
- Feasible Russian made IADS network composed of both modern [S-300 PMU-2 (SA-20B), Buk (SA-17), Pantsir (SA-22)] and legacy [S-75 (SA-2), S-125 (SA-3), S-200 (SA-5), Kvadrat (SA-6), Osa (SA-8)] air defense systems
- Realistic "what if" scenario aimed at exploring the ways to crack up to date IADS networks using all the tools available to a modern day western commander like long range stand-off weapons, OECM platforms, space based assets and even cyber attacks
- Challenging scoring system based on the necessity of maintaining very low to non casualties and extracting downed pilots from enemy territory via SAR operations before they are captured by the enemy for propaganda purposes
- rich backstory along with a developing one through the scenario

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2020, 03:01:39 PM »
Command LIVE - Broken Shield 300 on Twitch
Fri, 31 January 2020

Are you eager to see what the new Command LIVE episode has in store for you?

Join us on Twitch on Saturday 1st to see Kushan playing Broken Shield 300, at 6 pm GMT and witness first hand the complexity of modern warfare.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2020, 12:13:05 AM »
Command: Modern Operations has been updated to version 1.01.11218
12 Feb 2020

This update is in preparation for the tomorrow release of Command LIVE Broken Shield 300 and it adds numerous free improvements

Get the update from here

v1.01.11218 Changelog
• Added licensing support for Command-LIVE #11 (Broken Shield 300)* FIXED: Aircraft deserialization issue can cause aircraft to disappear from scenario
• Fixed: Popup messages not always pausing game* Remember last location of separate log window
• Cater for secondary window size if not in INI secondary window settings* Fixed: silent exception error if plane has no loadout and assigns one in AirOps
• UI Tweak: #13592: Show the trigger type when no specific conditions set
• Fixed: Lua sandbox can get changed
• UI Tweak: Disable 'Choose side' button once pressed
• FIXED: Hotkey "|"" missing
• UI Tweak: Redisplay unit panel on scenario reload
• Added back "AI enabled" property to unit wrapper
• Fixed: #13509: Mission Change Crashes Game
• Fixed: #13569: Message log in separate window not holding when game restarted.
• Fixed: #13577: Platform Viewer Window - Remember Size
• Numerous sim-core performance & memory tweaks
• Includes v482 of DB3000 database.

Database additions/changes:
• Added Divine Eagle (China) UAV (Recce version).
• Added CVN 81 Doris Miller (Hypothetical 2030).
• Added Zambia L-15B 2021.
• Added China Z-20F- ASW version.
• Added Mk48 Mod 5 ADCAP to Taiwan’s Hai Lung class.
• Added M1117 / ASV-150 Guardian for U.S. and Greece.
• Added “Generic Eyeball with Binoculars” sensor.
• Added Mantilla-class patrol (Argentine Coast Guard) & AS.365 helicopter.
• Added JATM & AN/APG-82 to F-15CX, F-15EX.
• Added INS Navigation Guidance to AAM-5 INS.
• Fixed Sayyad-2 facility & missile info.
• Fixed F-15N-PHX to be carrier capable.
• Fixed Heroj class submarines stats (crew, tubes, depth, length, displacement).
• Fixed Type 093B Shang-class SSN - Yu-11 torpedo replaced with Yu-10.
• Added USMC F-35C.
• Fixed 60-ton tugboat with 55 tons of fuel, 55,000kg changed to 10,000kg.
• Added Link 16 JTIDS & Helmet Mounted Sight to F-15J & F-15DJ acft.
• Changed China’s DF-100 from ballistic to cruise missile.
• Fixed RKF-16C, South Korea, Recon version.
• Changed AGM-158C Ranges - Standard set to 350nm, ER set to 500nm.
• LOAL & INS guidance added to Python-5, AIM-200A, RB-98, AIM132A, AA-11.
• L5 mod 3 torpedo valid for ASuw & ASW not just ASW.
• Added IRBM conventional prompt strike (IR-PCS) for new units.
• SSGN 727 Michigan (Ohio/Tennessee Class).
• SSN 795 Hyman G. Rickover (Virginia Class).
• Added Iranian Fateh-313 Missiles & facility.
• Added new submarines (years) and torpedo, Harpoon loadout changes.
• S. Korea 072 Son Won-Il (White Shark, UGM-84D 2008).
• S. Korea 072 Son Won-Il (White Shark, UGM-84L 2015).
• S. Korea 072 Son Won-Il (Tiger Shark, UGM-84L 2020).
• S. Korea 061 Chang Bogo (White Shark, SU-Mod 2, UGM-84L 2004).
• Added Zargana torpedo countermeasure system: deceptor, jammer & torpedo countermeasure to
S 353 Preveze [Type 209-1400, Preveze/Gόr Class] 2020.

• Fixed Israeli Stunner/David's Sling SAM system to be able to intercept TBMs.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2020, 08:59:54 PM »
Command LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is out
Thu, 13 February 2020

The time has come. After decades of undisputed air-superiority by Israel over its hostile neighbours, Syria has been able to effectively threat the Israeli Air Force in its own airspace.

The recent deployment of numerous anti-air systems under Damascus controlled territory is worrying Tel Aviv military authorities, and the possibilities of a pre-emptive operation by the IAF before the S-300 batteries become fully operational is stronger as the hours go by.

Command: MO LIVE – Broken Shield 300 is the eleventh Command LIVE episode and the first to be released built entirely with the new CMO engine. This scenario depicts how the Heyl Ha'Avir (or IAF, Israeli Air Force) would act in case of a military escalation in Syria and its final activation of S-300 missiles batteries to protect Iranian assets.

Are you eager to see the game in action? On Saturday 15th Kushan Gaming will keep playing BS 300 on our official twitch channel at 6 pm GMT.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2020, 04:40:48 PM »
Command Modern Operations - Are you looking for good Tutorials? Stop here!
3 March 2020

•   How to use Air Support?
•   What's the best use of Electronic Warfare?
•   What is Unit Proficiency?
•   Where is the option to change specific ammo?

If you are new to the world of CMO/CMANO and feel intimidated by the huge amount of details to master, fear no more as youtuber P Gatcomb is creating a full series of video tutorials covering the above and many other topics.

Kudos to P Gatcomb for this incredible work!

This is the url to the whole Playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLumwWCWlwh39mBwwGJh-LE4_KWwLobkoT

Here below some specific urls:
C:MO Basics with Baloogan and P - Scenario and Overview

C:MO Basics with Baloogan and P - Layers and Map Settings

CMO Scenario Editor Tutorial

Command: Modern Operations Close Air Support Tutorial

Command: Modern Operations Tutorial - Electronic Warfare

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2020, 06:02:40 PM »
CMO Update 1.01.11343 now available!
12 March 2020

Update 1.01.11343 now available is now available for Command: Modern Operations

Get the update here
Steam version: 1.01.11343 through Steam

Changelog:
* The Lua engine now uses Lua v5.3 (fixes various Lua-related crashes reported post-CMO release)
* Instead of each scenario being loaded & played having its own dedicated Lua environment, there is now a single "global" sandbox.
* Includes an updated version of the "Broken Shield 300" scenario.
* Fixed: #13673: Cannot group units through menu
* UI Tweak: Added scroll to history portion of Lua Console Window to allow mouse scrolling
* Fixed: CTRL-H shortcut not working
* Various sim-core performance tweaks
* Tweak: By default, write debug/error info to ExceptionLog.txt
* ADDED: [Lua] Functions to handle mines
* FIXED: Lua: Some methods failing to match on GUID due to case mismatch
* FIXED: Units shooting missiles at extreme edge of DLZ envelope (causes frequent cases of weapon running out of energy)
* UI Fix: Re-attach log window on scenario load. Clear log window placement when re-attached.
* UI tweak: If no placement data can be retrieved for a secondary window, just place it on the default Window location
* FIXED: Speed slowdown caused by hammering of Lua methods.
* FIXED: OOM exception on large scenario
* Additional checks to prevent startup issue with detached message log window blocking the rest of the UI.
* The Sentinel-2 satellite map layer now uses webp-format tiles (more space-efficient, and makes downloading and displaying faster). This may make the layer appear coarser initially as tiles are re-downloaded. To reclaim disk space, you can now delete this folder: [CMO]\WW\Cache\S2Cloudless .
* The map tiles download code no longer attempts to download tiles beyond the max zoom value. This makes the overall download process more efficient (no invalid calls) and faster.
* All official standalone scenarios updated to DB3000 v483 where applicable, plus various fixes & tweaks.
* Added the "History of air-to-air combat" tutorial scenario, by Andrea D.
* Fixed the sub-comms issue in "The Silent Service" scenario #6 (Creeping Death).
* Includes the v483 version of the DB3000 database.

Database changes/additions
------------------------------

•   Updated Poseidon, Type 23 and Type 45 entries provided by Paul Bridge.
•   Fixed Bavar sensor/range error.
•   Fixed 5P-42 Laser Dazzler too effective. PoK & DP values changed for ship and air targets.
•   Adjusted SS-21 Scarab (Tochka-U) inactive as of 2019.
•   Changed F-22s bombsight from “basic” to “Advanced Navigation (INS/GPS)”.
•   Changed P-3B (Coast Guard) radar changed to AN/APS-145 from AN/APS-138 (1992).
•   Removed APG-68 from F-16C (4929).
•   Fixed S. Korean submarine (Son Won & Bogo) torpedo loadouts.
•   Added French F-8E missing R.530 SARH loadout (1976).
•   Fixed HYDRA APKWS pod AA loadouts.
•   Added Iran’s Raad-500 MRBM.
•   Cancelled HCSW and removed as B-52H (2020) loadout.
•   Added ASM-3 to Japanese F-2A fighter.
•   Changed range of AT-6 Spiral to 3.2nm from 6nm.
•   Added LRASM (AGM-158C) to Australian F/A-18F (2020).
•   Changed Japanese Mine Sweepers to “Wooden Hull Construction.
•   Added ASW mods (Yu-11, dipping sonar) and changed range for Japanese Z-20F naval helicopter.
•   Corrected VLS loadout for RIM-174 SM-6 Blk IA.
•   Added Turkish Songar UCAV.
•   Changed A-6E ballistic bombsights changed to Advanced computing.
•   Added Morocco F-16CJ/DJ Loadouts AGM-88B, AIM-9X.
•   Added Bombardier Global 6000 airborne Jammer to DB3K.
•   Added QR-07S3 Anti Drone Jammer Gun and facility (Inf Plt) to DB3K.
•   Added new operator countries: Senegal, Ghana, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Togo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Liberia.
•   Added Arty Bty (203mm SLRC x 3).
•   Added upgraded MRK Smerch Nanuchka III (New AK-176MA 76mm HE Naval Gun; New mount for AS-20 Kayak [Kh-35UE] 4x Quad; Decreased radar signature; Improved Band Stand radar (Band Stand [Monolit])).
•   Added SPEAR-EW loadout to UK F-35B & FG4.4 aircraft.
•   Added Gray Eagle ER UAV and GBU-69/B glide munition
•   Added Japanese Short Range SAM Tan-SAM kai Ⅱ [Type 11].
•   Added Russian Pantsir-SM SA-22 TEL.
•   OCEAN EAGLE 43 (Generic Patrol Boat).
•   Added Mk48 Mod 7 ADCAP CBASS to Netherlands & Canadian submarines.
•   Added Army NG Armored Plt (M48A5 MBTx4) 1975-1989.
•   Added AIM-120B, AIM-9S loadouts to RKF-16CJ Recon aircraft.
•   Added waypoints feature to Delilah small cruise missiles.
•   Added MI-26T2 for Algerian Air Force.
•   Added Modernized Tu-22M3M. (New weapon, wingtip ECM pod, ECM & radar).
•   Fixed APR-3M magazine loads.
•   Fixed MQ-8C radars.
•   Fixed Malaysia's Laksamana corvette.
•   Added F-16V for Bahrain, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Taiwan, Morocco.
•   Added cargo parameters for 28 unit mounts.
•   Added Link-16 MIDS to S. Korea FA-50.
•   Added HEL M-SHORAD Stryker with 50kw Laser weapon.
•   Fixed guidance issue for radar-guided versions of the R-27/AA-10 missile.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2020, 01:02:01 AM »
Command: Modern Operations Marathon - Operation El Dorado Canyon, 1986
Upcoming Event StartsSat, 18 April 2020

On the 5th of April, 1986, terrorists detonated a bomb in a Berlin nightclub. The bomb killed 2 American soldiers and a Turkish woman and injured 229 others, 79 of whom were American.

In response, citing evidence that the government of Libya was responsible for the bombing, US president Ronald Reagan ordered airstrikes against Libya on the night of April 14/15, code-named OPERATION EL DORADO CANYON.

Kushan Gaming has something special in store for you, This Saturday, his CMO
will be covering the Operation El Dorado, 1986 scenario, but instead of giving just 2 hours of gameplay, he will be playing in real-time, without time acceleration!

Kushan will be conducting the operations for almost 8-10 hours, covering the flight around France and Spain, the strike itself and then the path to Rota.

The show will be starting at 6 pm BST and will last until the scenario is complete. Remember to bring some coffee and good stories to tell: this will be a long ride!

Operation El Dorado Canyon, 1986 scenario has been designed by Kushan himself. He did a lot of research into the operation using multiple sources of information. The scenario recreates every aspect of the raid, including the USAF strike from the United Kingdom with its trip around France and Spain and along the north coast of Africa with multiple in-air refuellings. Also simulated is the very strict ROE the pilots had to operate under.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Strategic Command goes Napoleonic!

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 3917
    Last post January 31, 2017, 02:50:42 PM
    by Asid
    To End All Wars and Commander: The Great War 50% Discount!

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 2720
    Last post March 21, 2017, 02:26:29 PM
    by Asid
    Unity of Command II

Started by Asid

Replies: 47
    Views: 27411
    Last post October 22, 2023, 12:01:04 AM
    by Asid
    Battleship Command: Scharnhorst