Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Command: Modern Operations  (Read 624 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Command: Modern Operations
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2019, 03:41:49 PM »
Command: Modern Operations - Preview Stream with KushanGaming - 9 November 2019

This is the recording of the live Twitch stream made on Nov 9

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2019, 03:12:49 PM »
Command: Modern Operations Gameplay Trailer
Tue, 12 November 2019

Command: Modern Operations will be released in a few days, on November 14th.

Have a look at the gameplay trailer below!

What is Command: Modern Operations in 2 minutes

Stay tuned for more updates!

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2019, 03:27:50 PM »
IMPORTANT - FROM CMANO TO CMO, WHAT HAPPENS?
11/13/2019

From Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations (CMANO)  to Command: Modern Operations (CMO)

FAQ

Matrix Store (Steam store below)

1) I bought CMANO on Matrix, do I get a discount?

Yes, you get 50% of discount using your CMANO serial as a coupon. The discount is valid until January 31st 2020, eligible for both digital and physical version

2) Where do I find my CMANO serial?

You can find your CMANO serial in your My Page section

3) How do I use the serial as a coupon?

The coupon can only be used in the Slitherine & Matrix stores. To use your coupon, add CMO to your shopping cart as normal and on the checkout page enter your CMANO serial

4) Can I still purchase CMANO after the release of CMO?

No, CMANO product page will be disabled. After November 14th it won’t be possible to purchase CMANO on Matrix/Slitherine Store anymore.

5) Can I still purchase CMANO DLCs after the release of CMO?

Yes. If you buy any CMO DLCs after November 14th, you’ll be offered two installers, one for CMO and one for CMANO in your My Page section. See question #9

6)   Will the previous CMANO Standalones (Northern Inferno, Chains of War, Shifting Sands, The Silent Service, Desert Storm) remain Standalones with CMO?

No, they will be turned to CMO DLCs

7) I bought the previous CMANO Standalones (Northern Inferno, Chains of War, Shifting Sands, The Silent Service, Desert Storm). Will I be able to play them as Standalones after CMO releases?

Yes, you will. But they won’t receive engine updates.

8) Will I be able to play my Matrix version of CMANO after the release of CMO?

Yes, If you have bought any CMANO title – base game or expansion/DLC – your serials will remain registered and accessible anytime from your My Page; this means that you can keep playing them in the old CMANO engine at any time you want.

9) I have bought some DLCs for CMANO on MatrixGames. Do I have to purchase them again?

No. All the DLCs and Standalones previously bought can be downloaded for CMO from your My Page (https://www.matrixgames.com/member/downloads) for free. There, you will be offered two installers, use the Multi DLC Setup to install with CMO.

10)I have bought only an Expansion Standalone (Northern Inferno, Chains of War, Shifting Sands, The Silent Service, Desert Storm), will I be eligible for the discount coupon?

No, only owners of the CMANO base game will be able to use the discount offer for CMO

11) Can I load a CMANO scenario into CMO?

Yes you can do that from CMANO to CMO, but not vice-versa

12) Will I be able to redeem the Steam keys if I buy CMO and the DLCs from Matrix?

Yes. Just remember that redeeming a CMANO base game Steam key doesn’t turn it into a CMO one. More info on how to redeem the key here: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=93585

13) I bought CMANO and You Brexit, You Fix it on Matrix. Can I redeem the DLC key on Steam?

Yes. In your My Page you can get the Steam serial for your product. You can proceed to activate the product on Steam. The serial will unlock both the versions (for CMO and for CMANO).

14) I bought one of the Expansion Standalone products on Matrix. How can I use it in the CMO engine?

Since all the old CMANO products are CMO DLCs now, the only way to play them in the CMO engine is to buy CMO (base game). You can still play them in their original way (as CMANO Products) but without any further engine update.

15) What do I receive if I buy the physical version of CMO (Collectors Edition)?

You will receive: a full color printed box, 2 full color printed DVDs (with your order number and serial number printed on them). The Printed Manual that will be included in the box at release will be a shortened version (210 pages). The full (350 pages) E-Book Manual will be included in the installer or available in the Product Page.

Steam

1) I bought CMANO on Steam, do I get a discount?

Yes, Steam will automatically put CMO at a 50% discount for you. The discount is valid until January 31st 2020

2) Will I still be able to play CMANO, after the release of CMO?

Yes if you bought it before November 14th. After that date, it won’t be possible to purchase CMANO on Steam anymore. CMANO support will continue, but no new content or features are planned.

3) Will my old Steam CMANO titles be removed from my Steam Library?

No, they will remain in your Steam Library and you’ll be able to play them whenever you wish

4 I have bought some DLCs for CMANO on Steam. Do I have to purchase them again if I want to play them in CMO?

No, you don’t have to purchase them again. If you buy CMO, Steam will recognize the ownership of the old products and they will be listed as owned DLCs for CMO in your Steam Library

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2019, 11:48:29 PM »
Command: Modern Operations is unleashed
14 Nov 2019

The next generation in cross-domain modern wargaming is now available.

Be ready to simulate every military engagement from post-World War II to the present day, thanks to the unmatched database covering  Aircraft, ships, submarines, ground forces, installations, satellites and even strategic weapons from almost every nation in the world.

Enjoy a revised user interface, completely re-written map engine, new high-resolution map layers, new tools and options!

Find all the original Command official scenarios remastered from scratch and integrated with CMO.

Do you have any questions about what happens with the transition from CMANO to CMO? Read the full FAQ here

Grab Command: Modern Operations now

If you are eager to see the game in action, follow our double stream we are going to have on our official Twitch Channel.

The show starts on 6 pm GMT / 1 pm EST / 10 AM PST and continues on 12 PM GMT / 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST.

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2019, 02:11:51 PM »
Command: Modern Operations has been updated to version 1.00.11157.

You can download the update from here

Have a look at the changelog below:

Update v1.00.11157
---------------------------------------

* Includes a number of older DB versions, in order to support loading various community scenarios.
* FIXED: 3D shape for Arleigh Burke-class DDG missing from Tacview resources
* FIXED: Script issue in QBG template "Submarine 1v1 duel"
* FIXED: Car navigation bug on "Raid on Kismayo"
* FIXED: Startup freeze on high-DPI desktop when the automatic 4K-fix has been rejected
* FIXED: Aircraft on strike mission flight path not obeying manual (player-given) changes to waypoint altitude
* FIXED: Aircraft on strike mission may automatically enter RTB status after takeoff even though they still fly the path
* Map tweak: Show the flight paths of airborne strike flights

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2019, 02:05:34 PM »
CMO Community Scenario Pack (Official)
21 Nov 2019

Kushan Gaming has recently volunteered to curate the community scenario pack for Command: Modern Operations.

This release will work for both CMO and CMANO. More information to this page

You can download the pack from here: DOWNLOAD

For Steam users, a Steam Collection for the entire pack has been set up - Community Scenario Pack (Official). 

Kudos to Kushan Gaming for this excellent job!

23 scenarios have been added so far:

- Operation Eagle Guardian, 2019
- Operación Gomorra, 2010
- SandBox Nations #1
- Plum Blossoms Do Not Fall Lightly, 2025
- Mediterranean Fury 1 - The Road to Byzantium
- Mediterranean Fury 2 – Syrian Surprise
- Mediterranean Fury 5 - Serbia Right!
- Black Sea, 2019
- Battles of the 3rd WW, Tattletale, 1991
- The V-Bombers
- The Battle of Palmdale, 1956