Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: SpaceBourne  (Read 10690 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: SpaceBourne
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2019, 02:47:25 PM »
SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.8 Released
Fri, 13 December 2019

SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.8

Changes :

• AI improvements; AI behaviours are changing dependent of the game difficulty.
• All Items prices are balanced. Drops from mining and salvageing values and drop rates are incrised
• General ship stats balanced for certain ships
• Fixed the problem of video card overheating in some stations.

Bug fixed :

• The slot request always charges 47,000TY at galaxy bank
• There is no Xziax General in Xziax Stations
• All my save slots are gone when I overwrite the same slot multiple times.
• Certain minor bugs and errors have been fixed.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2020, 02:03:52 PM »
SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.9 Released
Wed, 29 January 2020

SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.9

The following bugs are fixed;
( reported by players as follows):

• Game is getting crash when try to land Core planet

• Game getting crash when I warp away when my drone is outside

• Getting major FPS drops in Wormholes bonus stages.

• Even though I have completed the “new contact” mission chain, Alan is communicating with me and calling me to the Core Planet. And when I go, I can’t reach his room.

• Xan doesn’t spawn at bank robbery (New Plan) mission

• Ships capactior displayed as “0” in hangar interface

• There are invisible NPC’s in Teoner ship

• Loading a save on Teoner's ship puts you in the hangar, unable to enter the main area or leave the ship.

• City model has no collisions in Quav mission

• Character is unable to move if you click “No” button in Hangar purchasing interface

• I’m interacting with Hangar when try to use elevator in Xziax stations

• Cannot Access to Hangar after switching ships from dock

• After landing the Core City , character teleporting (And stucking) to Alan’s room in Core station when doing “New Contact” mission.

• Sisy doesn’t spawn at AR13 system in False Prophet mission ( I could not reproduce this bug, I guessed where the problem might arise, and I fixed this part. If you encounter this problem again, please report it.)

• Station Generals are not seen in station map

• Station Generals dialog get stuck if I choose “ I changed my mind” dialog.

• I can’t get mission rewards when completing missions from Xziax station mayors.

• Trade tutorial get stuck when press “ Buy All” button at market interface

• If the player's money is "0", the "BUY" button on the market interface is getting avalible and player can get 1 item without paying any money.

• Storyline getting stuck after compliting the Mother Ship mission

• I can’t get any loot from anomaly guards.

• Pressing the "Jump" button multiple times in the StarGate interface closes the interface and I cannot interact with it again.

• Warp module remains offline after completing Sisy mission

• If the system scan is "in progress" when an "Analog transmission" comes in, no waypoint is ever created to the signal

• Damage modifire skill doesn’t apply last %5 point (Stuck at 10% ) as damage bonus.

• Ambush ships always drops empty containers without any loots .

• Some side missions and distress call events spawning at same point in space.

• Beam damage modification and light up skills can be learned independently and do not affect each other. (Contrary to what it appears on the Skill atlas interface)

• If I open the galactic bank in any station, and talk to a NPC near the bank, I cant move, I’m stuck right by the face of the bank.

• Certain weapons and upgrade modules are duplicated with same stats but different tier and value

• In some of the missions I get from the station scientists, the mission location is TKN system which is not reachable in system map.

• More than 100 English Translation, spelling and grammar errors fixed

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2020, 11:57:54 PM »
SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.5.0 Released
28 Feb 2020

SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.5.0

- Gamepad support improved. Now all the axis bindings are working smoothly.

- All random events starting with analog transmission are balanced and more challenging.

- Memory related FPS drops are fixed.

All reported crashes are fixed:

Crash Fix: Fixed a crash when loot massive items from AI drops
Crash Fix: Fixed a problem that occurred when opening outposts interface
Crash Fix : Fixed a crash when destoying wormhole bosses
Crash Fix : Fixed a crash that occurred when incrising banks slots more than 40+
Crash Fix : Fixed a crash that occurred when opening market interfaces at high levels.

• Cargo slots are disappear when I store items in the bottom of cargo row

• At random generated side missions, misson is spawning too many enemy ships to the area. The task becomes impossible to complete.

• I’m destroying the capital ships that came when I got the bounty on my head in one hit.
• B35 ship moves too fast when FPS is below 35

• I can buy infinite slot for bank at Galaxy Bank station.

• The Bazaar mission isn't updating when I complete the 2. sub-goal.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2020, 11:53:18 PM »
SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.5.1
Sun, 29 March 2020

• “Always Run” function doesn't work when I change the binded key
• When I remove items from the hotbar with the right mouse button, I cannot add new items.
• Cockpit camera blocking by pilot chair when piloting the B35 model ship
• It is very difficult to fight with drones (Flies) at low level. (Drone HPs have been reworked.)
• Pressing the Pause menu button repeatedly, locks the controls.
• New Contact mission chain is getting stuck if I decline Alan’s offer. (Fixed the error that occurred when the map changed)
• I’m experiencing huge FPS drops when staying too long in Duons Craft Station.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2020, 01:18:42 AM »
SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.5.1 Hotfix
Thu, 4 June 2020

Greetings

Our office building was closed due to Covid-19. Therefore, there are delays in new updates. I had the opportunity to work at certain times this week and released a hotfix especially on control bugs.

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.

• I cannot control the ship in manual mode and cannot stay on a target.

• Inverting the Y axis doesn’t work in fixed cross-hair. And breaks the ship's usual control.
(If you encounter this bug after that update, please reset the settings with the "Reset to Default" button in the Settings> Controls menu.)

• While in ArbuqStations, I keep getting the popup regarding owning a hangar when pressing interaction (E) key.

• The contracts that I have completed on the Bounty board are still on the list.

• Clean-up / Main Mission / Level 1 It says to destroy 4 ships. The Steps show "Destroy Enemy Ships: 0/3". There were only 3 ships.

• When talks to Sheles after completing her chain of tasks, she makes the speech she made for the last mission from the beginning and becomes invisible after conversation finished.

• Certain minor bugs and English Translation, spelling and grammar errors fixed

Stay safe

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2020, 01:30:55 PM »
LAST MAJOR UPDATE BEFORE FULL RELEASE
Thu, 25 June 2020

Greetings;

We formed a small team of experienced SpaceBourne players. We’ll be solely focusing on finishing up the game and exiting Early Access. We will work to perfect the game's main story mode, then the sandbox mode, so they both feel balanced and polished from start to finish.

After completing the two main gameplay modes, we will work on all other side events (Crafting- trading- bounties – Mining – Salvaging- Wars and game mechanics) and release a final major update.

If it all goes well, we’ll be exiting early access within 3-4 weeks.

Thank you for supporting us through this process.

Stay safe.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2020, 11:23:49 AM »
SPACEBOURNE VERSION 1.0
Sat, 18 July 2020

SpaceBourne is exiting early access.

In our about 2 years of long early access adventure, we added numerous new features to the game with 51 updates that were requested by our community.

For the last 3 weeks, 4 players play tested SpaceBourne for more than 300 hours and we fixed any bugs that they encountered.

However, the full version of our game does not mean that we will stop improving the game. Spacebourne will grow more and more with your feedback and reports.

Improvements and Changes:

• System scan has been changed. System scanning is now made using only the Scan button. Also, the scanning range has been removed from the game.

• The interaction system with NPCs and other objects at the stations has been reinvented/improved.
• All in-game sounds and music are reclassified and organized.

• All Looking for Pilot missions are balanced

• All side missions from stations generals are balanced

• All Main story missions are balanced

• Crafting is balanced and added new crafting blueprints

Here is the list of bugs that were fixed:

• Wormhole bosses escape from portal even If I destroy engines.

• I can take Health visitor missions from the start after I complete all chain.

• When looting stuff with the ship in 3rd person view, the ship sometimes crashes into the boxes and takes some damage.

• At the ship modification screen it shows the comparison fields, also when hoovering over the installed weapons.

• I can't complete the final stage of the false prophet mission, as sissy escapes too fast.

• I fail in the battle of Sisy, the game teleports me back to the mission and does not allow me to continue to the game without completing that mission.

• Can’t complete the Drane’s List mission in Sandbox mode.

• The 3rd stage of this Ambush mission has a map pointer indicating it’s at T8. The quest log says Go to T6 and lay an ambush for ships.

• The 4th stage of Food Storage mission: After laser area is removed, the ships flying around are constantly turning I can’t shoot them

• Some outposts Merchant stocks are empty.

•Ukra keeps saying “talk with the lobby” after I enter the Drane’s room

• Lock progress sound effect keeps looping if the target is dead before lock progress completes

• If any cinematics start while I’m firing turrets. Turrets keep firing until I restart the game

• In the market interface, the price written in the left panel and the price written in the middle do not always match each other.

• In the 3rd stage of the foot shortage mission when I take the role of Woga, the character I start with is different than the one I end the mission

• When the speech interface first boots up, it briefly displays the character name as EvE.

• Numerical sorting error occurs in Tip's window.

• I can’t get the stealth module at Escape mission.

• While in space as long as the dialogue interface opens, I cannot click on anything behind the UI.

• There is no door inside Sisy's house on the planet Ganan. So I can't find where to get out.

• If you traded/used new ships other than the initial Andromeda during story mission, and then go into the first illegal Stargate mission, the "stealth" module cannot be used.

• Sorting items in merchant by stock or price reverts the stock value to the point when you first opened the merchant screen.

• When I dock with a dart ship, some station docking ports don’t fit the ship.

• For the mission Sheles part 2 the quest log directs you to XK4 in X4, but the map indicator is X3,

• The dispatcher basic ship has same stats with Dispathcer 2XL (Very rare) ship

• When comparing ships the owned ship’s cargo is always shown as 1000 kg.

• When there is no misc tool on board, selecting an asteroid and trying to mine, makes the ship go up to the asteroid and get stuck

• Sometimes the asteroids blow-off in a single hit(in 2 seconds) from the misc tool

• When mining, when I recall the drone, sometimes the laser of the misc tool does not turn off. This problem continues until the game is restarted.

• When interacting with banks and hangars, if there is another NPC right next to me, the interaction interfaces overlap.

• The alert beeps that you hear when your ship is locked by the enemy sometimes overlaps and remains looping even after the combat is over.

• Skill tree screen keeps playing skill learning sound effects when you click a learned skill.

• If I use a lot of save slots and open the pause menu by pressing ESC during the game, the game will freeze for 3-4 seconds.

• I cannot see the awards I won in the faction wars.

• The starting stats of Sandbox characters do not match those on the character selection screen. No matter what character I choose when I start the game, all stats appear as "5".

• In Trade Tutorial, if you go to a different place than the one you are supposed to go, the training mission becomes unresponsive.

• In the 4th stage of the input tutorial, I’m asked to change the mode with the “R” key, but the mode change is assigned to the L-Ctrl key.

• When you close the game with Alt + F4 while in the Trade tutorial, all the save names become “Trade Tutorial Save”

• While crafting, the raw materials in some crafting blueprints change while crafting. If the cargo has more than necessary raw materials, it consumes 1 more item than the recipe requires.

• If I switch to screenshot mode while crafting, the crafting interface freezes, and I’m forced to quit the game with Alt + F4

• I cannot skip the tutorial interface that opens up after purchasing the Soma station (New interface added)

• In Soma station, when I open the station map, the locations of the buildings I built are not visible. The map is always empty.

• In the Soma station, after installing a building, if I move the character without first closing the UI, the closing options of the UI do not work. This problem continues until you restart the game.

• No matter what task I assign the soldiers, I hire at the Soma station, to they always show on “Guard” task when I reopen the UI.

• I cannot call in the soldiers I hire at Some station to the mission location

• The communication device that I should use to call in my soldier has the description of the “Stealth Module”

• In the Soma Station If I press the “E” button several times to interact with the command center, the UI keeps opening up on top of each other

• If I return to the main menu from the game, the gamepad stops working and the cursor stays stuck in the upper left corner.

• I cannot interact with consoles at the Soma station using a gamepad

• Even though I bring down all the volumes in the settings, some sounds are still playing at loud levels.

• During battles, some sound effects are above the general sound level of the game.

• Some Achievements that were impossible to complete are fixed.

•Certain English Translation, spelling and grammar errors fixed

NOTES:

• We couldn't reproduce the “I can't get back the items I put in the hangar” bug. if you encounter this bug, please send your last save the file via e-mail “info@dbkgames.com”.

• Some control settings have been changed in the game. If you encounter any errors while controlling the ship, please try to reset the controls with the "Reset to Default" button on the settings page.

Endless thanks to all our early access players for your support in this process.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2020, 12:23:04 PM »
SpaceBourne Version 1.0.1 Released
Mon, 20 July 2020

SpaceBourne Version 1.0.1

• New tutorial interface added to Hangars

• The items I put in the hangar disappear when I interact again.

• When I interact with Hangar, the Bank interface is opened instead of the hangar and I cannot put items.

• When I rent a hangar the slots are not visible when the first interface is opened. This problem continues until you open (Restart or load) the station map again.

• My ship hits the Cargo crates in space and getting damage when try to loot

• In dock/undock and jump cinematics my ship's skin appears as default.

• Can’t use the “Sell All” button when trying to sell something from the hangar.

• When mining and you deplete the asteroid an explosion sound effect plays but seems to be cut short once the animation is over

• At the starter tutorial in the ship perk stage, if the ship doesn't have energy, the game gets stuck.

• I can access the Galaxy Atlas at the tutorial mission and when I open atlas, all tutorial interfaces getting closed.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2020, 12:50:23 AM »
SpaceBourne Version 1.0.2 Released
Tue, 21 July 2020

SpaceBourne Version 1.0.2

• New drone models added with different stats/levels.
• Added speed and laser power stats to Drones.
(You can find new drones at merchants.)

• Ship invert Y Axis is not working with the gamepad.

• The NPCs of the docking/undock cutscenes are little to big compared to the ship

• When laying mines with the Dispatcher I take damage each time a mine is produced

• Purchasing Hangar on A1 Arbuq station puts a giant crate on the walkway from the Bridge

• When I hover over the drone icon in the cargo, all the stats are shown as “0”.

• There is no warp distance check at the start mission. If I warp to the stargate while too close to it, the warp effect is looping but can't reach to point.

• Can't catch pods with Slave Webs. (The catching system has been changed, now catching distance is closer but more accurate.)

• When using the scanner and selecting a target that is too close for WARP, the only way to get there is to fly further out and then use WARP. ( Now the close range warp can be used from any distance. So if the player is close to the warp target, the ship automatically switches to close distance warp)

• Certain English Translation, spelling, and grammar errors fixed

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2020, 01:24:32 AM »
SpaceBourne Version 1.0.3 Released
Wed, 22 July 2020

SpaceBourne Version 1.0.3

• If drone returns with Salvage whilst you salvaging - the salvage stops when you do "Take all" and then the rest of the salvage disappears rapidly.

• Asteroids suddenly disappear after they explode. (New effect added)

• If you upgrade the Soma station to get the Headquarters through the console next to the Barracks, rather than the Captain room interface, you do not get the communication device.

• Value sorting button does not work at the inventory

• All drones except for the drones added to the game with Version 1.0.2 have higher stats.

• At New Contact mission If I go A9 station instead of Core City, the mission updates with different subgoals.

• Ship's high-speed screen effect gets stuck on the screen if I press Shift while undock cutscene playing.

• Dice game rules say it's 2 rounds but in fact, it's 5

• Bounty contracts don’t update after I killed the target. I can get the same contract again.

• If I scan the system before the distress call, I can't locate the signal location.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2020, 12:58:51 AM »
SpaceBourne Version 1.0.4 Released
Fri, 24 July 2020

SpaceBourne Version 1.0.4

• In the wormholes, if the ship's armor is too low, the game crashes when warp to exit

• When I get my drone out for repairs in a wormhole bonus phase the drone repairs the shield over 100%.

------
• Expertise skill that permanently increases all Expertise at level changes. ( It is interfaced related bug)

Added New Skill - Drone Master: Increase the drone's speed and armor by +%10 per point

Since the "Expertise" skill makes confusion we changed that skill to new “ Drone Master” skill.
------

• In the upgrade interface, drone tabs do not show the correct stats.

• There is no Drone stats panel at ship stats interface

• Using Shock perk of Necro Tier 2 and Tier 3 ships, makes the ship invulnerable.

• I can’t load the new drones to ship. ("Required Level" value of the new drone was incorrect, The required level values of all drones have been adjusted.)

• At bounty contract If I complete more than 3 bounties, all the other bounties are resetting. We added a new "bounty contracts class" to the game.

• I’m getting negative experience at high levels.

• I can’t collect the anomaly. ( We think that this problem is caused by an obstacle between the ship and the anomaly. Warning popup interfaces added for such cases)

• Incorrect stat values for certain weapons and upgrades have been fixed.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2020, 12:08:25 PM »
SpaceBourne Version 1.0.5 Released
Tue, 28 July 2020

SpaceBourne Version 1.0.5

Changes :

• Added UHD resolution (3840x2160) to settings

• Screen Shake value slider added to the General Settings.

• A new Cool Down display has been added to the action bar for active skills and usable modules.

• Drones are no longer consume capacitor

• Following Skills has been changed ;
- EMP: No required Locked Target to use, cooldown increased 30sec to 40sec, duration increased 20sec to 30 sec
- Regional Destruction: Affecting Area reduced 100k to 60k so players can get away from area damage. Cooldown increased 60 to 90, Energy increased 250 to 330
- Tank: Rhe duration increased 15sec to 25sec, The energy consume decrease 300 to 230

• I cannot close the following screens using the controller ( Current Ship Status/ Character Skill Tree ) Fixed and all the interfaces can close with the gamepad “ B “ button.

• At Ship Stats interface drone Laser Power stat shown as Speed

• T2 slave webs don’t capture enemy pods

• The pods I caught are being saved incorrectly. ( New slave class has been added to the game )

• Drone detail interface shown as empty If I put the starter drone to the bank or hangar

• While Anamoly harvesting, the ship moves unusually fast and the harvest event starts after a long delay.

• Upgrades from commander's quarter at Soma Station-> you can press "Build" few times and each time you will lose your money like you building it the first time

• Moving Mouse cursor with gamepad makes character turn while interfaces are open

• The Distress call event is spawning the same location with my other mission.

• Some bounty contracts reward less than promised at the end of the mission.

• There is no marking on the Spaceport map showing where to find Ser-Guta in X10 station

• Queen of Onus trade ship doesn't fit D19 Duons station hangar

• Having performance issues during new asteroid explosion effect (We have made some performance-enhancing adjustments in this regard, but if you encounter this problem again please report)

• Turret booster upgrade modules have the same stats with Turret modifier modules

• Trade stocks reset if I bought the trade items in the station then save/load the game without exiting the station

• Soma Station’s map shows the locations in the station incorrectly including the position of a player

• Can’t see the details of the upgrade module or weapons that I want to craft in crafting stations

• The keys that I rebind reset to default when the game closes with alt + f4 or crashes.

• Incorrect stat values for certain weapons and upgrades have been fixed.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2020, 12:27:32 PM »
SpaceBourne Version 1.0.6 Released
Tue, 4 August 2020

SpaceBourne Version 1.0.6

Changes

• T4 upgrade modules added for modifier upgrades.

• Added Indicator for Asteroids, wrecks, and anomalies.

• Added new shortcut to sell items in merchants. ( “S” for keyboard / “X” for gamepad).

• The ratio of faction wars has been reduced. Wars will be less frequent now.

• Dice Poker bet values have been changed. Now the max bet automatically increases according to the level of the character.

• Game crash when fighting against bounty hunter's capital ships

• Can’t see the total round post in Dice Poker,

• Current round text doesn’t updating If I close and open the Dice Poker interface.

• Slider for a bet is really hard to click in Dice Poker

• In some tutorial interfaces, pressing "ESC" opens the pause menu and when I return to the game, I cannot close the tutorial interface.

• Selling stacked items from banks to merchants makes items disappear until I close and open the market interface again.

• Clicking “Sell All” button at Merchant interface always sells “1” if I opened Hangar or Bank tab.

• Closing the "Bounty List" window by Esc button opens the pause menu first.

• if you ve bought max bank slots in 1 game, and then start a new game with the same alias, you ll have max bank slots right from the start.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2020, 02:13:26 AM »
SpaceBourne Version 1.0.7 Released
Fri, 7 August 2020

SpaceBourne Version 1.0.7

• Save system has been changed ( It will not affect old save files ), with the new system The hierarchy between automatic save and manually save is changed based on date. Now the resume/ Continue game options will not only load autosave but also manual saves base on computer date.

Note-1: You need to create new save files to use that feature.

Note-2: With the next update, the total save slots will be limited to 12. Therefore, if you have more than 12 save files, please delete the extra slots to avoid losing game progress.

• Crafted Shield rechargers only repair ship armor doesn’t charge the shield

• invert ShipY Axis doesn’t work at "Gamepad-2" preset

• When talking to Merani (At miner family mission) there is no way to choose "2. Any rewards", dialog only 1. and 3. works.

• The difficulty selected when starting a new story mode game does not fit the difficulty shown in the General Settings menu.

• In DW20, trying to warp to the XK17 gate instead takes you to the DW21 gate. Both map pointers for XK17 and DW21 point at the same gate.

• At “Xan Mission” when my ship is on the planet I can't control my ship.

• Some ship models duplicated at ship markets. ( This problem may continue until ship market stocks are updated.)

• Fly type ships get stuck on my ship when we collide.

Note: Since some feedbacks and reports submitted this week will take time to be added to the game, we will add them to the next major update. During this period, we gave priority to this 1.0.7, which fixes some bugs so that the players have better gaming experience. Thank you for your understanding.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2020, 12:07:27 AM »
SpaceBourne Version 1.0.8 Released
Tue, 11 August 2020

With the great help of UI artist Andreas Kalinka, whole Ship HUD has been changed with new features.

Other UI’s will be changed in future updates.

Note: (We have postponed the limitation of save slots for this update.) With the next update, the total save slots will be limited to 12. Therefore, if you have more than 12 save files, please delete the extra slots to avoid losing game progress.

• When leveling up ship stats don’t update until changed the map
• Riydeo and Jynet Part 3 quest show level requirement = 0
• I’m getting slaves with negative values at low levels.
• Wormhole tier disappearing if the close map and open again
• I can’t locate T3 wormholes. (Increased the chance of all wormholes to be found by + 10%.)
• 'T2 The Rogue' has a 0.4% shield recharge but the base stats in the ship shop says it has a 0.8%
• When you split the items in the cargo, it sometimes splits as -1 missing.
• Some minor bugs and errors fixed.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: