Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: SpaceBourne  (Read 10673 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
SpaceBourne
« on: August 31, 2019, 03:19:43 PM »

Spacebourne is an open space exploration game with Rpg elements. Its world consists of different factions at war. You as an expert pilot need to choose your side or be on no one's side and create a force of your own. Load up your weapons, Ready your ship and warp to adventure.

Home page
Steam
Forum
YouTube

Single-player

SpaceBourne (PC) Trailer (2018)

About

SpaceBourne is a Space Simulation / Arcade / Open World / RPG game.

SpaceBourne’s universe has over 100 Solar Systems, over 400 planets and 37 landable Space Stations.

SpaceBourne is designed so the player can have total freedom. In SpaceBourne the player can mine astroids, salvage wrecks, bounty hunt, discover black holes, come accross space anomalies, become a pirate, discover uncharted systems. While following the main storyline, the player can trade, accept side missions, help the races at war with each other and form up a force of his own. In all of these activities the player gets to make choices, he can choose to trade slaves, of start a war against them and end slavery.

In order to accomplish all of this, one needs a good ship. Player character progresses through leveling, acquire new ships, modify the ships, create new and different weapons. ( As of Beta Ver. 5.0, the game has 144 different weapons and the number keeps going up with each update.)

Player Character has active and passive traits. Passive traits ( such as Piloting, Trade, Charisma etc. ) gets better or not according to the playstyle. Active traits on the other hand is left to the player to choose and pick up as the character levels up.

Except the main storyline SpaceBourne’s content is randomly generated. Every System is randomly generated at game initialization. This allows for the player to come across different events in every new map. This design choice was made in order to bring replayability to the game and allow the player to encounter different events on same maps.

SpaceBourne includes 4 distinct races with different ships, and different specialties. There are more than 3.000 entities for you to interact.

You can play SpaceBourne with Keyboard & Mouse, Gamepad or Joystick, the game supports Force Feedback.

The Story:

Everything starts on a regular day of July 2029 with the appearance of an Unidentified Flying Objects. That day is the first day of earth’s residents meeting their new guests. These guests just wait motionless for a long while... their purpose unclear. In order to be ready for the worst scenerio a committee is assembled by the world’s nations, Wolrd Air Defence Platform. One man is chosen to lead this new organisation, a man everyone calls “The Commander”.

By February 2030 people start getting sick. This new disease with no cure starts to kill people in a year after its infection. What doctors call HX4, the people call “guest influenza”.

At the year 2032 while the world is struggling with the disease, WADP plans an attack against the aliens who are believed to be behind the disease. But they attack first.
While at first heavy casualties are taken, later on under the leadership of the “Commander” great victories start to come. More than 20 enemy ships are destroeyed in the next 3 years.

By 2035, three quartes of the world’s population is gone and almost half of the enemy ships are cleared from the skies. While the people await news of a total victory, something shifts the balance... The Commander gets sick.

An emergency meeting is held. The doctors increases all research efforts to no avail. Any passing day bring the inevitable closer for the Commander.
12th of December 2037 it is decided that the Commander is to be frozen until a cure is found. The next day Commander closes his eyes in a sleeping chamber.
When he opens his eyes again, he is in an abandoned space station in Earth’s orbit. The end had come for Earth, and he is still sick. He has tons of questions in his head, but no one around to answer.

All he has is a deserted space station with a ship at the hangar, and an infinite universe.

You can watch the introductory video of the newspapers below

Explore
SpaceBourne’s universe has over 100 Solar Systems, over 400 planets and around 40 different landable Space Stations inhabited by thousands of interactable elements.

Freelance
SpaceBourne is designed so the player can have total freedom. In SpaceBourne the player can mine astroids, salvage wrecks, bounty hunt, discover black holes, come accross space anomalies, become a pirate, discover uncharted systems; as well as following the main storyline, choose to accept side missions, help the races that are at war with each other, create a pirate organization and form an army, create a space station belonging to the player and produce ships, or trade. In all of these activities the player gets to make choices, he can choose to trade slaves with slave-traders, of start a war against them and end slavery.

Roleplay
The game moves forward with each and every decision you make. Every successful move will give you experience and you can use these experience points as you wish. Player Character has active and passive traits. Passive traits ( such as Piloting, Trade, Charisma etc. ) are improved or not according to the playstyle. Active traits on the other hand is left to the player to choose and pick up as the character levels up. SpaceBourne’s skill tree has dozens of active skills for the player to choose.

Upgrade
The player can get new ships, modify those ships, and load-up on all kinds of different weapons. There are hundreds of weapons and modifications to choose from. Using these options the player can create a ship suitable for their game style.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: SpaceBourne
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 03:28:32 PM »

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 07:38:09 PM »
Early Access Version 1.3.7 Released
2 Sep @ 1:35pm - DBK Games

Early Access Version 1.3.7

Battle (War) System has been changed and improved ;

Now battles are more challenging.
• Now the players have higher effects on the battle outcome.
• New strategy points added to battlefields
• Repiar Stations : This building serves to repair ships during the battle. players can also repair your ship using this station.
• Drone Docks: Used to send drones to the battlefield.
• Destroying the enemy's strategic points or defending allied points affects battle superiority.

LFP missions has beed improved ;

• All “Looking For Pilot”missions made more balanced and more challenging,
• Added 9 new background point of interests at LFP missions. Now almost all missions taking place in different places. Mo more mission no longer take place in empty space.

Gameplay improvements:

• Clicking objects at space has been improved. Now players don't have to click same object multiple times to interact with.
• New avoidance system added to NPC AI. Now the NPCs realize objects in space and maneuver accordingly.
• 2 new tutorial interface added to the game.
• "Bounty on player." system has been improved. Attack ratio from bounty hunters rearranged.
• 3 new news type added to newspaper.

The following bugs are fixed;
( reported by players as follows)

• Hal Jaenke is not spawning in An Thoter planet at Challenge mission
• Crosshair offset doesn’t calculate correctly at cockpit.
• Certain minor bugs and errors have been fixed.
• Certain English Translation, spelling and grammar errors fixed

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 11:43:08 PM »
Early Access Version 1.3.8 Released

•   The status of the ship's camera (cockpit or 3th person) is being saved. Now camera isn't resetting during level transmission
•   Bnor and Hajan characters 3d models and animations changed
•   Mission locations changed and polished for certain missions
•   A new stacking system added for multiple cargo (loot) interaction.
•   Loot notification interface has been improved.
•   Now players can see the amount of money drops from enemies in loot interface.
•   Global fade added to most of the interfaces
•   More then 20 interface transmission errors fixed
•   4 new tutorial interface added 2 new tutorial video added ( Scanner Basic and Advances usage),

•   Game is crashing when trying to sell an item from bank account
•   Can’t speak with Ukra after completing the Surface Cleanup mission
•   Warp modules staying offline after completing Surface Cleanup mission
•   The ship Dispatcher have problems with the lasers offset.
•   Distances are wrong when a ship is "off screen"
•   Some of the contracts gives missions at TR-12 system which is not visible at Galaxy Atlas
•   “Sell All” button doesn’t work when trying to sell items from bank account
•   Certain minor bugs and errors have been fixed.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 11:02:43 PM »
Early Access Version 1.4.0 Released
Tue, 17 September 2019

All "Harvest Mastery" system has been changed

•   The "Harvest Mastery" skill line is reworked. Players can now gather any material right from the start. But investing in harvesting now provides bonuses such as: double yield, additional item drops, etc.

•   2 new masteries added to game . Wormhole Mastery and Salvaging mastery.
•   New Wormhole bonus stages added to game
•   2 new Wormhole bosses added to game.
•   2 new mastery trainer added to game .
•   Mastery interface has been improved.
•   Auto mode targeting interface has been improved
•   4 brand-new laser weapons added
•   Adjustments are made to the drop rates and types at mining and salvaging
•   1 new (NPC) "fly type" ship models added to the game
•   New toxic areas added to the game.

•   Can't get new missions from station generals
•   Can't press " loot all" button if there is no money in containers
•   Some minor missions related bugs fixed

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2019, 12:36:03 AM »
Early Access Version 1.4.0 Hotfix Released
Mon, 23 September 2019

Early Access Version 1.4.0 Hotfix

Changes:
•   Wormhole mastery bonuses has been changed. Now learning wormhole mastery skills gives chance to locate Tier 2 and Tier 3 wormholes.
•   Wormhole tier system has been changed. Now higher tier wormholes have stronger enemies and gives better drops.
•   Skill Atlas interface has been improved and certain skills are reworked.

•   Removing a Defensive Support Upgrade makes *permanent* decrease of Shield Regen.
•   Controlls are getting disabled when Teoner attacks to resistance station in T9.
•   Debug arrows visible at Dispatcher ship
•   Can’t gather mines and anomolys after version 1.4.0
•   Only T3 asteroid fields spawning at solar systems
•   Fly class NPC ships aligning their beam lasers to the wrong direction
•   Can’t craft items even I have all the ingredients
•   Can’t control the capital ship in TR-12 system (Anka’s mothership mission)
•   Ships misc tool lasers doesn't stop shooting if I send drone to my current target
•   Got message from Ukra that she needs to talk to me in station in sandbox mode. ( This is a main story mission, will no longer come out in sandbox mode. However, I will do an additional update for those who have previously taken this mission in sandbox mode )
•   I can connect the Gang Hideout more than once in Gunnar Brothers missions.
•   Can’t get weapon reward from Gunnar brothers after complete their mission.
•   Stationary Turrets does not giving any damage to my ship in Xan mission.
•   Teoner's ship is constantly spawning Ally ships in New Plan mission.
•   Stations getting very dark when changing the Post Process quality in Settings menu
•   Getting low level items from high level wormholes.
•   Can’t get double loot from Wormhole chests even I mastered all Wormhole skills.
•   Certain English Translation, spelling and grammar errors fixed

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Zarco

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2019, 10:22:02 PM »
It has potential, I tried some weeks ago but decided to refund until its developed further.

It made me remember Freelancer.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 Lite mediante Tapatalk

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2019, 01:41:00 PM »
Update 0.990.38.1740
Tue, 24 September 2019

This small patch adds few bugfixes, and was released to the public branch. It was merged with the previous patch 0.990.38.1730.

The header image is a prominent triple solar eclipse on Jupiter, occurred at January 24, 2015. This event makes noticeable a bug in SE: orientation of analytical orbits of Jovian moons was inaccurate. As a result, Callisto’s shadow missed Jupiter’s disk. This is fixed now. Note that if you plan Jupiter observations with SE, you must take into account light travel delay, which is not yet modeled by SE (35-50 minutes for Jupiter).

•   Fixed bug with erroneous planetary systems in globular clusters
•   Fixed completely black areas on old red giants in auto/manual exposure mode
•   Fixed incorrect orientation of orbits of Galilean moons
•   Hapke parameters for coherent backscatter for planet surface, clouds and rings

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 06:54:31 PM »
Early Access Version 1.4.1 Released
Fri, 27 September 2019

NEW FEATURE

New Loading System:

All ingame black loading screens are replaced with in-game cinematics which will also reduce the loading times with a smoother transition.

14 new cinematics are in development to be added in future updates for docking and undocking prccesses.

CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS:

Save System :

Save files have been rearranged. (Old save files are still usable). Save files will now take less space which improves the overall performace and reduce the loading times.

Interface Improvements:

•   Notification of mission assignments, mission updates and mission complete interfaces are imrproved;
•   Notification of Loot Gathering, Money Received, Experience Points gathered interfaces are improved;
•   Added new notification interfaces
•   Certain interfeces have been improved

( reported by players as follows):

• Can't lock pirates at T1 Asteroid field.
• Too many ally ships spawns at Xan mission
• Ship Crosshair stuck to screen when try to open pause menu
• Opening pause menu takes too much time. ( The game save system is changed to prevent performance issues in the Game menu and Options menu. However, to prevent loss of progress, the game can still read old save files. But we recommend deleting (or re-writing on) old save files for better performance.)

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2019, 03:02:35 PM »
Early Access Version 1.4.2 Released
Tue, 1 October 2019

SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.2

Changes :

•   All the items except weapons and upgrades can now be craft in space. Players only have to use crafting stations to produce weapons and upgrade modules.
•   Earth and Neptune models were replaced with more realistic ones in tutorial missions.
•   New cinematics added to tutorial missions
•   “Cockpit camera” and “Missions Log” shortcuts added to controls panel for rebind

•   Can’t dock the craft stations
•   Trade ship's loading cinematics are not match with my ship
•   “Buy All” button doesn’t work at merchants
•   Tutorial level's loading cinematics are broken
•   Player's camera can get through walls in stations
•   Can’t find Tier 3 Anomoly in “Telescope" mission
•   Lerisa Mission doen’t update when I destroy her capital ship
•   Crafting detail interfaces are not shown all the items in recipe panel
•   I’m getting missions from X1 system which is not available at space atlas ( I remove the X1 system from the game, if you still have a side missions located at X1 please cancel the mission)
•   New notification interface displays wrong amount of money.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2019, 01:27:37 PM »
SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.3 Released
Tue, 8 October 2019

Changes And Improvments :

•   Most of the skill atlas perks has been balanced and two new active skills added
•   ”Drone Swarm” which spawns 20 combat drones for 1 min.
•   “Turret Feast” which Builds 2 stationary Turrets for 45 secs
•   Fly type ship’s AI and movement mechanics have been improved.
•   Station Map interface has been improved
•   Skill Atlas detail interface has been improved

•   The Top right corner Player info doesn't update the level until loading into new sector
•   Side missions asks to kill “0” ships
•   Whenever I warp to a location, no matter where, warp target widget says “Arbuq Station”, 1,783,924 km
•   I’m getting “0” Money when I clicked “loot all” button from battle loots
•   Shele doesn’t spawn at X4 station in Tribe mission Part 2
•   I can't get any reward after completing Priate Raids
•   Some of the ship inputs are still working while watching cinematics
•   Faction Traders doesn’t spawn at craft stations
•   Certain minor bugs and errors have been fixed.
•   Certain English Translation, spelling and grammar errors fixed

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2019, 12:20:13 AM »
SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.4 Released
Fri, 18 October 2019

SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.4

All the in-game voice overs are improved. Now all the radio conversations are made by professional voice actors. (Except robotic characters and Main Character)

New mini storyline chain-missions are added to the game. It includes 9-to-11 new unique missions, ( The number of missions varies according to decisions made by the player. ) 35-to-46 sub goals, new maps and characters.

Since this is a big content update we couldn't focus on bugs. Next week we will continue to work on bug fixes and polish again.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2019, 03:57:35 PM »
SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.5 Released
Tue, 22 October 2019

•   I can talk with Ser Guda guards almost all of the Xziax Stations
•   Drone module doesn’t effect any of drone stats
•   Loading T2 and T4 Turret Modifier to the ship doesn't reduce Cooldown, but removing it increases Cooldown
•   Capital ship isn't move at Destroyer mission
•   If I open Cargo interface while any conversation, all the inputs get locked
•   In New soldier Jaban mission all ships i need to destroy in it were level 11
•   In this mission with mother ship vs mother ship after the cut scene where I dock into the rear of my new mother ship I get locked into position and have no control except to shoot the main guns.
•   If I open Cargo interface while conversation all the inputs get locked
•   It takes too much time to dock Resistence base ( Black Market Station)
•   Resistence Bar mission is automatically completed after load any save slot
•   In Mother-Ship mission, when attaking Tyon ship Anka shows up and don't move but still capture mother-ship
•   Capital ship isn't move at Destroyer mission
•   Merani still asks me to clear debris even after I completed that mission
•   There are two suns at start map
•   The An Thoter map claims there is a bank there, but when I go there there is nothing
•   The item I select (portal to warp, station to dock) is unselected so I have to select it again couple times.
•   The ship I have to protect is not moving in New blood mission
•   The carrier pilot says “ There is one last ship” even after I completed all phases in Factory robbery mission
•   Food shortage mission didn't finish (or updated) after took the black box back to XFama
•   My Drone doesn't move any more when getting far from ship
•   Galaxy atlas doesn’t open when I hold “M” key in stations
•   Once complete Weapon master mission for ukra, if i talk to ukra again she offers me the weapon mastre mission again.
•   The voices in some of Anka's speeches are different from others
•   Some of the subgoals are broken in “Ready To Build” mission
•   Location and level interface at the top of the screen blocking the upgrade interface
•   Too many fly type ships spawns at Merani Debris cleanup mission
•   Station map stucks at screen if I Pressed “M” key multiple times
•   My misc lasers still be active after mining Rodyum belt. ( Rodyum model has been changed)
•   During cinematics such as jumping or planetary landing, the Dart model ship move sideways.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2019, 02:50:16 PM »
SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.6 Released
Fri, 1 November 2019

SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.6

First of all, I've been working on a major update for the last 2 weeks. I wanted add capital ship battles to the game, but things didn't go the way I wanted, and the whole project collapsed. That's why I'm removing this feature from the to-do list for now.

• Some of the station generals offers empty missions
• Beam lasers got stuck if you hold fire button after ship energy is less then 5
• In weapon Master mission ,convoy that need to destroy there is level 3-4,while i was 25.
• Space Anomaly missions don't level with the player (always lvl4 defense drones)
• Game "get stuck" after dialog menu when saved/freed someone from pirates and do not take money.
• Active skill "Turret Feast" only has a duration of 20secs, but tool-tip says 45secs
• Slave webs claim a range of 5000m, yet it's more like 500m
• Weapons that are way cheaper than similar weapons of the same level and tier ( Since there are more then 300 weapons in game I tried to check most of them. I found 3-4 weapons with that problem and fixed them. If you encounter this bug please report the weapon names as well)
• Conversation got stuck with Merani If I respond "I've got more important things to do right now." it just repeats, and there's no way to stop it other than End Task.
• If I go directly to the outpost after placing the items in the bank, the items disappear.
• When you recieve distress call from convoy or station,on level higher then 20, its imposible to clear enemies before they destroy defence target
• Zoona Jakal and Watrez bounty hunt missions payout is 1/10 of what the contract says.
• The sun is too bright when getting closer to it.( Impossible to see around)
• Occasionally the game crashes if you save / load the Soma station. ( I think I fixed it but you encounter this bug again please report)

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2019, 01:42:07 PM »
SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.7 Released
Wed, 20 November 2019

SpaceBourne Early Access Version 1.4.7

• Most of the story and sandbox missions made more balanced and more challenging,
• Certian weapons are balanced
• Added new 11 weapons to level 20-70

• X'Fama talks about a mission which I didn’t get yet
• Station Commander Side Quests, which involve a decrease with another faction actually Increase the reputation
• I can’t get experince from salvaging operations
• Arbuq station commander talking to me about missions, but there are no active missions from that commander
• There are no slave merchants at pirate station when playing sandbox mode
• If you deploy the drone when at or near capacitor limit you can't reacquire the drone. Message is you're over capacitor limit,
• Misc tool lasers are stucking when mining and salvaging with Dispatcher Tier 2 and Tier 3 model ship
• I’m getting contracts in WH sector, which cannot be seen/ reched
• I can store trade containers in banks at Pirate systems
• Inverting ship’s Y axis is not working
• The map appears empty in the Soma Station
• The soldiers in Soma stations talks like casual citizens.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: