Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Response to “Preliminary report on the investigation”  (Read 5606 times)

Online Asid

• HAVOC
Response to “Preliminary report on the investigation”
« on: July 21, 2015, 07:17:13 PM »
Response to “Preliminary report on the investigation”

Thread: http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?p=274960#post274960

Attempts have been made to further discuss the issue with eSims. Two emails were sent on 15/07/15. However,  to date eSims has not replied. One can only conclude that the “Preliminary report on the investigation” is in fact “The final judgement”. With this in mind I wish to present the following statement to our community and all who see it.

A PDF document containing a detailed event log was submitted to Ssnake of eSim games. The documents composition was as follows:
•   List of witnesses
•   Server logs
•   Screenshots

There was also a voice recording which was made with the FULL knowledge of ALL parties. This however has not been forwarded. However all parties accept its existence.

In his “Preliminary report on the investigation”, Ssnake, the author of the report, states:

“ 5. The user's submission of his counter-point to the events is in near-perfect alignment with what the moderator reported to me (see below), which this investigation considers undisputed.  “

This is corroborated by the following email sent by Ssnake before publishing his “Preliminary report on the investigation”.

email:
Sent:   14 July 2015 00:39:06
To:   ***************

Hello,

Thank  you. You will be delighted to hear that your description of the incident  matches  the  one  I  received from *******. I can therefore conclude this part of the investigation as "undisputed".

Sincerely yours,

Nils "Ssnake" Hinrichsen
Director
eSim Games Deutschland GmbH
mailto: ssnake@esimgames.com

Seegershof 9
D-30163 Hannover

Tel +49-(511)-410-6317

End of email

The above email statement is at odds with the “Preliminary report on the investigation”. As are many of the points made by Ssnake in the report. To sum up. The report is erroneous. One need only to examine the PDF presented to Ssnake to see the errors.

A valuable lesson has been learned here.

In the Dogs of War Vu we believe in individual liberty, mutual respect and tolerance for those of different faiths, beliefs and ethnic origins. Our ethos reflects these values. We place an emphasis on building positive relationships between people of all backgrounds. These values are embedded into our community. Our community is strong and will continue to grow.

Sincerely
Asid
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Online Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Response to “Preliminary report on the investigation”
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 03:13:53 PM »
I was asked to update the link from the above post by several people. The original link no longer works.

I have been provided with a working link and image of the post if this link changes again.

Original link from above post:
Thread: http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbforums/showthread.php?p=274960#post274960

Corrected link:
http://www.steelbeasts.com/topic/9680-volunteers-needed-teamspeak-moderation/#comment-139687

Actual post

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags: