Forum > D.C.S.

DCS F-16 Falcon

<< < (2/4) > >>

Asid:

--- Quote from: Skoop on May 17, 2019, 09:51:00 PM ---
I have played it....to death....ready to move on or even do both.  That's what'll make DCS F-16 so enjoyable, I already have countless hours in the BMS F16...

--- End quote ---

Skoop, you got the latest BMS update?

Skoop:
I have it downloaded but not installed.  I wasn't sure if it would break some of the campaigns I had in progress with 4.33.

Reds:
I still really enjoy the old Allied Force version of Falcon .

For some reason I always felt a bit dissapointed with BMS , not sure why . I have well over 1000 hours in AF and really struggled to adjust to BMS , and the AF campaigns were really good far better than BMS campaigns .

The work they've done to Falcon is fantastic though no doubt . Eagle Dynamics have alot of work to do to get it anywhere near BMS level .

Personally I think DCS bite off more than they can chew , sooo many features and fixes needed in the new game engine , yet here we have a new pre purchase ?

:bomb

Skoop:
Really ?  I wouldn't know the difference, I've only flown BMS.  I wasn't aware the BMS campaigns were degraded from AF.  I guess the trade off is the BMS planes have far higher fidelity.

The thing with DCS is you have to fly MP with a group or it's pretty much just a cockpit simulator.

Reds:
BMS uses the old Falcon 4.0 campaigns where as Allied Force has improved refined campaigns with much better ground control and AI .

True about MP in DCS , definately adds a better experience . Most of the squads I looked at in my time zone were full or had waiting lists so I gave up on them . Havent checked recently though tbh .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version