Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: INDIAFOXTECHO - M-346 MASTER  (Read 4099 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
INDIAFOXTECHO - M-346 MASTER
« on: June 13, 2020, 02:08:12 AM »
INDIAFOXTECHO - INDIAFOXTECHO - M-346 MASTER

Alenia Aermacchi M-346 Master

Compatibility: Prepar3Dv4.4+ V5

Home page
Manual

The Alenia Aermacchi M-346 Master is a military twin-engine transonic trainer aircraft. Originally co-developed with Yakovlev as the Yak/AEM-130, the partnership was dissolved in 2000 and Alenia Aermacchi proceeded to separately develop the M-346 Master, while Yakolev continued work on the Yakovlev Yak-130. The first flight of the M-346 was performed in 2004. The type is currently operated by the air forces of Italy, Israel, Singapore, and Poland.

M 346 trailer IndiaFoxtEcho

Features:

•   Detailed external and virtual cockpit models, with high resolution textures and PBR effects.
•   High detail texture sets, based on real aicrafts, for Italian Air Force, Polish Air Force, Singapore Air Force, Israeli Air Force and T-100 program.
•   Realistic HUD, MFD and UFCP aircraft interface based on real world flight manual.
•   Realistic and detailed procedures based on real world flight manual.
•   Flight model with realistic performance and handling based on publicly available data.

TACPACK COMBAT SYSTEM

The product is fully integrated with Vertical Reality Simulations Tacpack, and following functions will NOT be available it Tacpack is not installed:

•   Fire Control Radar (FCR)
•   TFLIR Imagery
•   Loadout configurator (NOTE: without Tacpack it is possible to change the loadout manually)
•   Weapons functionality: AIM-9L, IRIS-T, LGB-12, practice bombs and rockets
•   RWR functionality
•   Chaff/Flares release

Limited support of Sim Skunk Works vACMI (air-to-air missiles, LGB-12 and flares release).

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: INDIAFOXTECHO - M-346 MASTER
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 01:22:07 AM »
International Flight Traning School livery for the M-346
26 June 2020

It will be included in the upcoming v1.05 release.

Unknown to many, Leonardo and the Italian Air Force have established a flight school which is meant to provide advanced flight training for pilots that will operate advanced jet fighters. At its full potential, the school will have 22 M-346 and 40 instructors, and it is expected to graduate 70+ pilots per year (which may not seem much by american standards, but it is quite a lot in european terms) from 15 nations.

I hope the update will be released during the weekend, but...that will vastly depend on the weather!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 01:23:46 AM »
The M-346 update is on short final
30 June 2020

and it is mostly a collection of small fixes and improvements - although, truth to be told, the list of reported bug is extremely short (kudos to the Beta testers).

Along with the bug fixes, and apart from a couple of new liveries (IFTS and RSV) and improvements to the sound package, the biggest change is the implementation of the Helmet Mounted Display.

Speaking of the HMD, it will be quite close to the real world one - and it is not as advanced as the one of the F-35.
It will be available in two fashions: if you are using Tacpack it will work properly and be collimated to the external world. It can be used to designate A/S targets and follow radar tracks.

However, it will be also be available as 2D overlay for non-Tacpack users (albeit with reduced functionalities).
Image may contain: cloud and sky

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2020, 12:49:04 AM »
M-346 version 1.05
01 July 2020

M-346 version 1.05 has been just uploaded and should be available soon at SimMarket.

It is not a big update - as there were not major bugs reported. The biggest change is probably the introduction of the HMD system. Also, the sound package has been revised (hopefully for the better) and it is now based on real-world samples (for cockpit views... the oustide views are a mix of real world samples and other sounds).

Full list of changes as follows:

Version 1.05 – 30/06/2020

- Fixed missing graphics from Italian Air Force livery
- Added Reparto Sperimentale di Volo livery

- Added International Flight Training School livery

- Fixed bug that caused landing lights to blink if left of at power down

- Fixed minor glitch in material reflection rendering of some warning lights
- Improved sound package (now based on real-world recordings)

- Improved metallic reflections on some details
- Added HMD (both as 2D panel and via Tacpack projection), see chapter in flight manual for further information.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 01:57:31 PM »
M-346 version 1.05
24 July 2020

"While everyone is waiting for MSFS release, I have just released a minor update to the M-346 which introduces some small improvements... the update should be available shortly on SimMarket servers (typically in few hours/one day worst case).

Speaking of the M-346 and of MSFS...I think the M-346 is the only model which is graphically good enough for MSFS...and indeed it looks pretty good in the sim. However, there are, at the moment, technical problem with the conversion - which I cannot discuss in details.

Just for the record, btw, I have seen some incorrect statements regarding MSFS circulating on the internet...just beware that everything that is not coming straight from Microsoft may be not completely correct ;-) "

Indiafoxtecho

Full list of changes as follows:

Version 1.10 – 25/07/2020

- Fixed minor glitch in HMD 2D graphics
- Added “primer” livery
- Added toe brake animation
- Added custom slat animation with same schedule as the flight manual
- Added heat exchanger animation
- Improved PBR texturing for better match with metallic, albedo and normal maps
- Improved geometry of some minor details
- Minor cleanup of some unnecessary files

funny