Translations for our friends around the world.

Click on banner for Tacview website

Author Topic: Objects disappeared  (Read 4489 times)

Offline Direwolf

Objects disappeared
« on: August 30, 2018, 12:47:51 PM »
Iīm having a problem since the 2 (or 3?)  last versions of TACVIEW. I canīt see any objects in the map (radars, other planes, ships, missiles, sam sites, etC), only my plane . I donīt know if this is a problem of the last DCS updates (re have almost a weekly update), or from TACVIEW itself. The flight is recorded, I see the TACVIEW icon highlighted on the DCS bar, but TACVIEW is useless without the other objects, because there is no references to analise the flight. I have a standard version since 2012, but i never saw this bug before.
I donīt have any clue to solve this problem. Could you help me?
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Vyrtuoz

• Tacview Developer
    • Tacview The Universal Flight Analysis Tool
Re: Objects disappeared
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 04:55:43 PM »
My apologies for the delay Direwolf. I thought I answered the question, but apparently my post didn’t make it…

I think that the problem may either come from a corrupted export.lua script (if you have it in solo flights), or in the host options (if you are playing multiplayer missions).

https://www.tacview.net/documentation/dcs/#q16
https://www.tacview.net/documentation/dcs/#q21

To fix export.lua simply delete the file and reinstall Tacview.

%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\Export.lua

If you have the problem only during online sessions, it means that you are probably flying on a server which does not authorize telemetry export.

In that case you can either ask the host to authorize it, or you can playback the track file generated by DCS World after the flight has ended, Tacview should record it properly except -maybe- for the last 10 minutes (because of an anti-cheat feature).

Please let me know if either helps.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Click.gif

Tags: