Forum > FSX/P3D/X-Plane

VRS TACPACK COMBAT SYSTEM

<< < (2/5) > >>

Asid:
Reserved

Skoop:
Might have to explore those campaigns on YouTube, I always scoffed at the tacpac.  If there's actually content to fly in, I may have to take a look.

wilso845:
You still have to bye tac pac first and then the aircraft for it. If like me you have the FSX version you also have to re pay for the other versions.

Asid:

--- Quote from: wilso845 on August 26, 2018, 09:35:19 AM ---You still have to bye tac pac first and then the aircraft for it. If like me you have the FSX version you also have to re pay for the other versions.

--- End quote ---

You can use Tacpack on nearly any aircraft. There is a mod to allow that. I will post more info soon.

There is no official upgrade path from FSX to P3D, but if you contact the developer at sales [at] vrsimulations dot com, there may be an option.

I have it and am using it in P3DV4. I have been using it with the default UH60 and the F16  :thumbsup

Asid:

--- Quote from: Skoop on August 26, 2018, 04:38:15 AM ---Might have to explore those campaigns on YouTube, I always scoffed at the tacpac.  If there's actually content to fly in, I may have to take a look.

--- End quote ---

You should use FSX@War. Simple and works great...Oh and its free

https://www.fsxwar.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version