Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Milviz: KA 350i  (Read 23967 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Milviz: KA 350i
« on: August 03, 2018, 02:17:27 PM »
Milviz: KA 350i

In development.

350i update: the team members are integrating their work into a working PL21 unit. (Image shows work on the PFD IRS align function)

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Milviz: KA 350i
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 12:45:32 AM »
350i: Progress moving apace as KA team integrate more systems into the Proline21.
(Work-in-progress in-game image)

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 12:02:48 AM »
Nice weather we're having.

REX / Milviz WX Advantage weather radar fully integrated into the MFD. The clipping region is still being worked on so please look at it as WIP

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 08:00:21 PM »
Step by step the Proline21 nears completion.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 01:04:41 PM »
Release update
07/09/18

From Milviz

"So... it's finally happened... The KA alpha has been released to pre-order clients.

It has been a LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG wait but we do hope it was worth it. There are a ton of things missing but... for the most part, they're small.

If you're a pre-order customer... you should have the email soon.

Thanks!"

For P3DV4.3
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 05:43:11 PM »
Update 01/01/19

Releasing in 2019

Night chart viewer (Navigraph)

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 02:10:50 PM »
Comparisson to other KA350i model
20 January

This is a post from the devs:

Hi all,

So we asked one of our lead testers (an actual 350i IP) to compare "the other guys" bird with our KA350i.

Our is, of course, still in beta but, we're getting closer...

Would you like to see this comparison?

Ground Taxi
•   Taxi – “the other guys bird” overall less precise feel to taxi. Requires a little too much power to taxi then runs away even in low idle. MV B350i very precise and power required is more realistic. Low idle very controllable taxi. High idle needs Ground fine just like airplane.
Before Take-off / Runup
•   AFCS – “the other guys bird” no pitch mode. MV B350i WIP
•   IFIS – “the other guys bird” INOP. MV B350i WIP – Checklists+
•   Radar – “the other guys bird” incorrect (changes mode between off, TERR, and Wx) no menu. MV B350i WIP
•   Rudder Boost Off – “the other guys bird” No advisory INOP. MV B350i Rudder Boost works, but WIP.
•   Propeller Gov Test – “the other guys bird” Fails. MV B350i Correctly modeled propeller governors and wutofeather systems.
•   Propeller Ground Idle Stop – “the other guys bird” not modeled. MV B350i correct indications, passes test.
•   Bleed Air Test – “the other guys bird” INOP. MV B350i Correctly modeled bleed air and pneumatic systems.
•   Windshield Anti-ice – “the other guys bird” INOP fails tests. MV B350i correct indications.
•   Propeller Deice – “the other guys bird” auto correct indication, manual INOP. MV B350i correct indication auto and manual.
•   Surface Deice - “the other guys bird” INOP. MV B350i Correct test indication + icing simulation!
•   Setting PFD / References for Take-off – “the other guys bird” incorrect depictions of some pages. MV B350i Correct.

Take-Off
•   Brakes – “the other guys bird”, can not hold aircraft for static take-off (slides). MV B350i correct brake simulation.
Enroute
•   AFCS – “the other guys bird” setup prior to take-off but not proper Collins PL21 Flight Director and Autopilot operation. Some modes inop, others would operate in a manner that does not follow Collins logic. MV B350i WIP, but already better than “the other guys bird”.
•   Flight Management System – “the other guys bird” Direct To wipes out flightplan.
•   Weather Radar – “the other guys bird” WX Radar would not detect weather.
•   Cruise performance – “the other guys bird” was slightly less precise but within margin of error for TAS and Fuel Flow when compared to charted performance. MV B350i was closer to charted performance.
•   AFCS turn prediction – “the other guys bird” very poor S turned FMS coruse. MV B350i WIP
•   PFD – HSI was not active unless NAV was selected on AFCS. MV B350i WIP
•   Rain effects on windshield – “the other guys bird” none. MV B350i Trueglass!

Shutdown
•   FMS – Remained on with AV switch off.

Installation
•   Overall both products install easily. “the other guys bird” has an issue with overwriting True Type Fonts that requires you to press the ignore button a few times during install.
Exterior
•   Both products are nearly equal reference exterior views. If I had to pick, I would state that “the other guys bird” has a slight edge due to lighting. (MV Alpha 0.0.13 still does not display Navigation, Strobe, Beacon, Landing, Tail, or ice lighting.)

Interior Cabin
•   MV KA 350 does not focus on the cabin at all. “the other guys bird” displays animated cockpit doors, toilet doors, executive desks, and dimmable cabin windows. Fasten seat belt and no smoking signs illuminate properly.

Preflight Cockpit / Before Engine Start
•   “the other guys bird” does not provide any external power feature and battery will discharge quickly if preflight actions are delayed. MV has proper GPU and external power system.
•   Battery Bus – Does not work INOP in “the other guys bird”
•   ESIS Test - AUX Battery – INOP in “the other guys bird”
•   Power Quadrant – Propellers levers incorrectly modeled when in feather position. Should be beyond detent in red and white hashed area.
•   Electric Trim – “the other guys bird” incorrectly works with the Battery Off and with the Battery On no source of 28VDC or Gen ties closed. MV B350i properly simulates B350 electrical system.
•   Voltmeter – “the other guys bird” voltmeter will not show battery voltage with battery switch off. MV B350i properly simulates B350 electrical system.
•   Voltmeter – “the other guys bird” Battery voltage is low (18 VDC) incorrect voltage during multiple electrical checks. MV B350i properly simulates B350 electrical system.
•   Annunciator Lights – “the other guys bird” nose, Left, and Right main gear down indicators not visible, TAWS+ button not illuminated, and reversionary panel lighting not illuminated. MV B350i properly illuminated buttons.
•   Interior lighting – “the other guys bird” is very simplistic with rocker switches connected, multiple rheostats operate simultaneously, rheostats operate on – off, and incorrect lighting such as glareshield lighting also including flood lights. MV 350i Reallight system provides accurate illumination of cockpit. Lights are also properly connected to electrical system.
•   Fuel System – “the other guys bird” fuel system is simplistic. Firewall shutoff valves and standby pumps do not test properly, fuel quantity test is incorrect (inop), and crossfeed test is incorrect. Standby pumps have three positions and ‘automatic’ center position. MV B350i includes correct fuel system with electrical components correctly attached to proper busses.
•   Gen and Bat ties (HED) – “the other guys bird” not modeled. MV B350i correctly modeled providing both protection and load sheading of the electrical system.
•   Alternate Static Source – “the other guys bird” inop. MV B350i modeled.
•   ESIS Test – “the other guys bird” there is no AUX Battery, test does not work. MV B350i WIP
•   Ground Com – “the other guys bird” INOP, MV B350i correctly modeled and attached to electrical system
•   FMS – RTU – “the other guys bird” very rare non-standard setup with dual FMS and RTU. Most aircraft are single FMS and RTU or Dual FMS. MV B350i much more likely to see out of the factory optioned airplane.
•   Master Caution / Warning – “the other guys bird” incorrect reset, sticky reset (remains reset despite battery on/off) unable to test. MV B350i Correct Warning/Caution/Advisory system.
•   Environmental – “the other guys bird” AC N1 Low with ECS in OFF. MV B350i complete and correct ECS.
•   Landing Gear Handle Light Test – “the other guys bird” INOP. MV B350i correct.
•   Hydraulic Sensor Test – “the other guys bird” INOP, MV B350i correct.
•   Cabin Alt Warning Test – “the other guys bird” incorrect indications. MV B350i correct.
•   Cabin Dif High Test – “the other guys bird” incorrect indication. MV B350i correct.
•   Fire Detection and Extinguishing systems Test – “the other guys bird” incorrect indications. MV B350i correct.

Engine Start Battery Start
•   Engine Start – “the other guys bird” incorrectly ties autoignition with starter switches. Propeller remains static during most of engine start. N1, Torque and propeller surges during start. Fuel flow before condition levers are fully moved to low idle. MV B350i Correct PT6A-60 start procedure.
•   Electrical test after start – “the other guys bird” incorrect load after start, right generator will not operate, bus ties incorrect, voltmeter incorrect voltage. MV B350i correct electrical indication after engine start.
•   N1 Low idle – “the other guys bird” low idle (detent) position is incorrect high N1 67%. MV B350i correct 62 to 64% N1
•   Ice Vanes – “the other guys bird” too much engine reduction due to ice vane deployment. MV B350i correct.
•   Voltmeter – “the other guys bird” will not stay in battery, reselects to Triple fed. MV B350i correct voltmeter knob operation.
•   Generator switches – “the other guys bird” no reset position. MV B350i correct three position momentary reset operation.
•   Propeller Synchrophaser – “the other guys bird” Button does not illuminate does not match propeller. MV B350i correct prop sync.
•   Emergency Frequency – “the other guys bird” button does not illuminate, changes frequency to 121.50, pressing button second time does not restore previous frequency. MV B350i (I need to test this again)
•   ESIS – “the other guys bird” incorrect ESIS. MV B350i correct ESIS.
•   RTU – “the other guys bird” simplistic, incorrect operation, no detail pages. MV B350i WIP but correct operation and pages.
•   EGPWS and/or TAWS+ - “the other guys bird” INOP. MV B350i WIP but already much better than “the other guys bird”.
•   TCAS – “the other guys bird” incorrect depiction (Garmin style) unable to test. MV B350i WIP
•   FMS  – “the other guys bird” simplistic FMS. Dual FMS are linked (two FMS, but are actually single FMS.) Many pages are incorrect or functions do not operate properly. Flight Plan modifications will cause flight plan to disappear. (Barely an FMS at all.) MV B350i WIP but already much more robust and complete.

Engine State GPU Start
•   “the other guys bird” is unable to perform GPU start!

Hot Start
•   “the other guys bird” does not seem to have any engine modeling that includes hot start.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 02:38:06 PM »
The FMS-3000 on the KA350i got a facelift!

Soon you will get to look through its 66 different pages.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 12:05:54 AM »
Milviz: King Air 350i PBR ready!

Ouch!

:drool
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Reds

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2019, 10:48:06 PM »
 Reverse Phsychology :- This looks terrible .... No not working ! :drool
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 03:24:21 PM »
KA 350i icing effects in progress

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Attila

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 04:37:58 PM »
Looks great. :)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2019, 05:57:13 PM »
Beta is out
Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:57 pm

From Milviz:

"Hooray! - the development period is nearing its end and we would like to offer you the first of several beta builds to try out.

Download here:  ****************************

This build requires a licence key. It is available from your sendowl.com account

Please understand that this is a beta release only. This means that although all features are present, we are still working on it, and you will likely encounter some issues. We welcome any bug reports here on the KA support forum.
(If you would like to communicate directly with the development team via our internal discord server, please email me (Oisin @ Milviz) and I will arrange access.)"

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2019, 01:03:57 AM »
350i new night lighting in game release ready coming soon

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2019, 01:29:14 AM »
Release update
18 Dec 2019

From Milviz:

It took a while, but the Milviz B350i is (almost) here. Apart from the industry leading system simulation, the add-on also comes with a high quality custom sound package by the super-talented SimAcoustics :)

Many custom sound effects have been added that bring the flightdeck to life. From systems buzzing to aural warnings to EGPWS callouts, it's all there.

The engine sounds once again push the old FSX sound system to the max with multiple samples per engine and generous use of sound cone technology. All to recreate an authentic PT6 sound image in Prepar3D.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Milviz: T-38C Talon

Started by Asid

Replies: 51
    Views: 21466