Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Ylands  (Read 41131 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Ylands
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2020, 04:46:14 PM »
Dev Diary #110
Thu, 9 January 2020

tl;dr
-Happy New Year
- Have a lot of plans for 2020
- New Year's Resolution's list
- Prize for those, that finish it - unique pet!

Hey there Ylanders! We’re back!

The festive season is over, but it’s about to get very festive in Ylands. We have a lot of plans and cool new features a-cooking, but we are also doubling down and fixing anything that pops up, so keep those reports coming in, they are helping us a lot.

But to start the year less seriously, we came up with an Ylands resolutions list. The Major General is trying to better himself and drawn this list up to see, if he can manage all these tasks in three months and we extend this challenge to you too. And it is not without a prize!

For those that finish the tasks and provide us with some documentation for it (though of course, it will also depend on everyone’s sense of fair-play, like not submitting stuff from last year) be it screenshots, videos or even better some scenarios and games, we will prepare a unique pet, that we are right now working on, and believe you me, it’s a cool one 😂 No one else will ever be able to get this pet ever again and thus you’ll be the proud owner of the 2020 challenge pet forevermore 😊

The deadline is the 9th of April 2020 and on the 16th we’ll be sending out your special companions 😁

And as for 2020, we will be sharing some exciting news and plans with you soon, so keep tuned here on the forums and on our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Reddit. We are really excited for 2020 especially because of our great community. So good luck and let 2020 be as good or even better than 2019 and most importantly,

stay classy Ylanders! 😉

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2020, 11:10:15 PM »
Dev Diary #111
Thu, 16 January 2020

We announce a new Editor Wizard to help new Creators

tl;dr
- New Editor Wizard to help new Creators
- New templates and showcases

Hey there Ylanders!

And we’re at it again. A new feature is coming and here I am to talk about it. We have a small update coming your way soon. It will mostly be fixes and polishing, but the team managed to sneak in a few cool features too. And today I’d like to show you the upcoming Editor Wizard.

So this guy will pop up after you open any new Editor map. For a lot of people (me included) opening the Editor can be quite daunting and it isn’t immediately obvious, what should one do to get started, but the wizard is there to help out. It will take you through the first few steps of game creation to get everything set up and ready for your creativity. He’ll show you where to set up Universal or PC only options, how to pick a map type and he’ll even offer you a few templates. For the experienced creators, he is just one button away of vanishing into thin air 😁

And you might’ve noticed I mentioned templates. Yep, that’ll also come in this update. We’ll have a few templates ready for you: The City and Oasis. More will be added pretty much with each update and this will give you an easy way to set your game in a certain setting without building everything from scratch. The maps will be optimized and welded, but you can unweld what you want and play around with it 😊 We’ll also be adding a few Editor Showcases, maps you might have seen in the marketplace but ready for you to properly explore in the Editor and see, how everything works and what’s is under the bonnet of these games. This should help some with formulating their own scripting ideas and using techniques, that some of our talented designers came up with.

With these features, we’d like to make the Editor more accessible to more players because while it all seems very complicated, it really isn’t once you get into it. It’s just those first few steps, that are the most difficult.

So, hope you liked the new Wizard and until next time,

stay classy Ylanders!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2020, 02:37:32 PM »
Dev Diary #112
Thu, 23 January 2020

tl;dr
- New Far East biome
- Big Foot
- New Costume

Hey there Ylanders!

We are nearing our first update after the release of Ylands out of Early Access and while there will be a lot of fixes and polishing, we also have some cool stuff lined up. Today we’ll have a look at a couple.

First up is probably the biggest change to Exploration in 1.1 and that’s the Far East biome. This biome inspired by the far east of Japan and China will be a great addition to the tried and tested biomes. You’ll be able to find the Far East Yland in nearly every Exploration map and you can also play around with it in Editor. We also prepared a score of new encounters that will populate new Exploration games, so I’m looking forward to your exploration pics of these.

Next up is the dreaded Big Foot! This guy is the distant cousin of our beloved Yeti, but Big Foot isn’t an easy-going lad, but rather a ferocious creature ready to pounce on any survivor, so beware when you explore Ylands not to fall prey to this mythical creature. Creators will also be able to use Big Foot in their creations and this could turn into a fun photographing game for instance, trying to snap the ever elusive Big Foot. Our hairy fella also comes in a variety of colours, so there really is a lot to play around with.

And maybe a few of you have noticed an ominous figure in that last screenshot. Let’s just say, that dressing up has just been made a lot more...automated. You’ll also be able to pick up this costume in the next update so really a lot to look forward to.

We’ll talk about 1.1 even more next week Ylanders, but until then,

Stay classy!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2020, 12:25:40 AM »
Update 1.1: Eastern Endeavors
Thu, 30 January 2020

tl;dr
- New Eastern Biome
- Big Foot
- New Recipes
- New Costume - Cyborg
- Improved farming
- Editor Wizard

Major General's Log - Sun Date 30.01.20.

My Dearest Readers,

I am currently landlocked while repairs on my fair vessel - the HMS Patcheth Noteth - are well underway, in the ports of Steamtown. So, I'll take this momentary respite to tell you about the brand-new wonders I have seen, while traveling from yland to yland.

I have seen lands that you would not believe - beautiful oriental flora covering entire ylands from head to toe. It was breathtaking! I managed to harvest some of the indigenous trees and took them home with me, I'm planning on using these beautiful exotic trees to decorate my quarters. My stay in this beautiful new biome was unfortunately cut short by the mysterious appearance of a gigantic creature with humongous feet*! It must have been a Big Foot my Dear Reader...

On a particularly verdant yland, I have met folks who have been engaged in an advanced and improved form of farming - their crops grew in such an orderly fashion, that even Her Majesty's Gardener Primerus would have been amazed! Not a single crop was out of alignment - everything was neat and regular, fields after fields of beautiful farmlands.

Their cooks taught our crew fascinating new recipes - dishes formed of many different ingredients, that when eaten, boost the fighting abilities of our crew**.

On another yland, local kids introduced me to numerous new mini-games. In one, they pretend to be saving sheep from alien abductions - I never seen anything like that. Yet another have them cleaning up their forests - useful AND fun! We are definitely bringing some of these back to Playlands.

On the final yland we have seen - the tribal chieftain was wearing a weird metallic costume I have never seen in my life before - they called it "the mighty robotic copper of the elders". Has to be a pain going to the toilet though...

This tech-savy ingenious tribe also told us secrets about what they are calling The Editor. We didn't fully grasp the meaning of it all, but what we know is that the tribe is constantly working on improvements to this Editor - and recently they made several breakthroughs such as a brand-new scene and template wizard. They are saying, this new wizard will make it significantly easier to get started with the Editor and will "streamline the creation process of games".

As you can tell my Dearest Readers, there is always something new on the horizon - so I invite you to hop aboard your own vessel (Steam, Windows Store, iOS, Android) - free of charge - and discover what these Ylands have in store for you!

So until next time stay classy!

Yours truly,

The Major General

*: And funnily enough this time it wasn't my mother-in-law coming in for her bi-monthly visit...thankfully.

**: They might be even better than a steak and ale pie with mushy peas!

Changelog: https://ylands.com/community/topic/27120-11-eastern-endeavors/

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2020, 04:14:57 PM »
Dev Diary #114
Fri, 7 February 2020

tl;dr
- New Workshop Rules
- Contact us, if you want help with your Creations

Hey there, Ylanders!

Update 1.1 has successfully released and we’re busy at work with not only more game improvements but also changes to the Workshop. As you know, Ylands has evolved fast over the last couple of months and we want to make sure that the Workshop is a safe place to share your creations and experience what other Ylanders made for you so we’re introducing new rules for content submission. These rules serve as a way to both give more information on how to create appealing and safe content and as a clear guide on what we won’t allow on the site from now on.

Rules for content submission

•   No offensive content, language or imagery - Do not post any information in the game or in connection with the game that contains nudity, excessive violence, abuse, harassment, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content.

•   All submissions have to include a relevant thumbnail and a description - Provide basic and accurate information about your creation and add a relevant thumbnail, preferably a screenshot of your creation.

•   Correctly tag and categorize your creations – Use tags that accurately represent your creation only, do not mislead people on purpose

•   Do not use other people’s or copyrighted content - Your content must not infringe anyone's copyrights or author rights, it must not be offensive to people or illegal in any other way.

youtube

•   Write in English - Descriptions, and titles have to have an English version

•   Do not abuse the reporting system – Do not report creations unless they break the rules written above or have other significant technical problems

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the rules you can always contact me here, on Discord, or send me an email at tomas.gestinger@bistudio.com.

Together with introducing new rules, we’re going to do a “review” of the Workshop and check for any submissions that don’t follow the rules or don’t work for technical reasons. There are many old games that don’t work with the current version of Ylands and in order to promote quality content, we need to take them down as well. This review will happen over the next two weeks so make sure all of your creations are up to date and don’t violate the rules before February 17th.

If you have an old game, you'd like to preserve and fix, contact us and we'll be glad to help.

And so, until next time,

stay classy Ylanders.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2020, 08:33:41 PM »
Dev Diary #115
Thu, 13 February 2020

tl;dr
- New Medieval/Fantasy Compositions
- Use in your own maps
- Explore them in Exploration

Hey there Ylanders!

Hoping you’re enjoying the new update, but we’re already off preparing 1.2 😊 And with this update, our aim is for Creators to be able to create the ultimate RPG game or Medieval/Fantasy themed game. There, of course, are other great things coming in this next update, but our designers have been working on some really cool compositions, some original and some taken from our earlier ventures (veterans might notice some assets from our Gold Rush map 😉), that you’ll now be able to use in your own games to give them the right ‘medieval’ look.

These are not, of course, meant to supplement your own creations, but it will give beginning creators more time to concentrate on the script and less time building Cathedrals and Castles and for advanced Creators some nice bits and pieces to complement their own creativity. A beginner will then be able to open up, for instance, the RPG template and change stuff around, add a few new compositions and of they roll 😁

But this won’t be the only place you’ll find these majestic structures. With the new update, while you’re exploring, these compositions will also start popping up in your Exploration maps full of new dangers and new loot to enjoy. Exploration will get quite the boost in random encounters (which we’ll talk about later on too 😉 ) and a lot of them will be based on these compositions, so prepare to explore old rusty ruins and well-manned castles 😊

And that’s it for now Ylanders, so have fun, but most importantly,

stay classy!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2020, 03:55:08 PM »
Dev Diary #116 - Particle Effects
Thu, 20 February 2020

tl;dr

- New particle effect options for Creator
- Make fire faster, effects a different colours and different sprites
- New effects for weapons
- Cool video at end

Hey there Ylanders!

We are preparing 1.2 in full speed and while last time we discussed some cool new assets, that you’ll be able to use or find in Exploration, today we’ll be looking at some new exciting possibilities with particle effects. 

The main aim behind these changes is to give the Creator more control over her particle effects and how they appear in-game. One great change is the complete customization of colour of every particle effect giving you endless options of reinventing the look of each effect. Couple that with the ability to add any sprite to the effects and you have so many ways to mix and match, that you’ll be able to add an effect to absolutely everything (I sure have). 

You’ll also be able to control the speed of the effects, being able to slow things down or speed them up to hilarious levels. You’ll also be able to set custom transparency levels and switch off different parts of the effect even through script, which is pretty neat. 

And finally, you’ll also be able to manipulate with the effects that weapons leave behind when you swing them and slash them and anything else that grabs your fancy. Weapons will also get new particles and you’ll be able to set custom particles to these. There will also be a new template, the “particle effect template” so you can reference your particles to different places without having to set it up manually there.

So there you have it Ylanders, exciting new options concerning special effects in Ylands. I’m really excited to see, what you’ll create with these 😊

And so until next time, stay classy Ylanders 😁

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2020, 12:10:59 AM »
Dev Diary #117 - New Creatures
Thu, 27 February 2020

tl;dr
- New Fantasy Creatures: Golems, Goatmen, Wendigos
- New NPC's: ELVES!!!
- New Random Encounters in Exploration including all new creatures
- Crystal Golem to appear randomly in Exploration caves

Hey there Ylander!

Today’s Dev Diary is going to be pretty ‘Fantastic‘ (PLEEAASEE excuse the pun). We’ll have quite a lot of new creatures joining us in 1.2 and they truly come from a different realm. We already hinted, that the upcoming update will be the ‘RPG update’ (official name WiP) and here is part of what we meant.

So in 1.2 Golems will make their rumbling entrance being a real challenge for any Adventurer. These larger than life creatures are great for protecting valuable treasures, being part of elaborate puzzles or a great way to just scare the bejesus out of any player.

But these won’t be the only enemies entering the fray: The Wendigo and the Goatman. Both will be a superb addition to any dungeon or creepy ritual ring in the wild. These monsters behave uniquely in that they prepare and then charge ferociously towards their prey. They usually hunt in packs, but even a single Wendigo can ruin a player’s day.

From the misty shores of far off lands the Elves have made their grand entrance. They are a new type of NPC, which will make any fantasy setting come alive with these graceful inhabitants. Sure, you can make them aggressive towards the player, but they are a great new addition for colourful quest givers, traders or just inhabitants to meet on your travels. Also with a bit of innovative colouring you can make Dar Elves or Vampires and other creatures.

Of course, you’ll also be able to find the Golem, Goatman, Wendigo and the Elves in countless new Random Encounters, which will spawn in newly created Exploration maps. You’ll get to meet the new Elves, battle the fearsome Wendigo and complete puzzles to satisfy the watchful Golems. Also the crystal Golem will appear in caves to give even the most experienced explorer a run for his money (and his life).

And that’s it for now, but keep a close lookout here and on our Social Media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) for more information regarding our plans and updates.

And until next time, stay classy Ylanders.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2020, 02:27:30 PM »
Dev Diary #118 - New Audio in 1.2.
Fri, 6 March 2020

Hey there Ylanders!

We have some great music in Ylands and some great sound effects as well, but our audio guys are always hard at work to come up with cool new tunes and ways of getting players even more immersed in the game. A Warrior fights more ferociously when blood-curdling music begins, Explorers delve deeper and farther, when emboldened by an adventurous tune and trying to avoid enemies is even more nerve-racking, when accompanied by a tense soundtrack.

This is why two new songs are coming into the game in 1.2. One is an epic orchestral battle tune, perfect for the thick of battle. The other a tense stealthy song that will make any close encounter with dangerous animals or mutated monsters an adrenaline-filled experience. Creators will be able to implement them into their games and let them play at specific instances when they want to build tension or give gravitas to a scene. 

In the future we’ll be adding even more songs of different moods and genres and we’ll give even more control to the Creator to change the default tracks played, when the player for instance goes into a cave or enters combat, but that is down the line.

In 1.2 the audio team has also tweaked all the atmospheric sounds and made them more specific to certain biomes to make them even more distinct from each other. And in the future Creators will be able to do the same for their own games, to give certain areas a different feel from others, so, for instance, putting in sci-fi sounds and ambiance in, when players enter the big sprawling city of the future.

Of course, there will be other improvements of the sounds in the game and there has been a lot of optimizing and balancing of sound effects throughout. 

So a lot to...hear forward to in 1.2.

And until next time, stay classy Ylanders.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2020, 12:36:13 PM »
Dev Diary #119 - New Editor Features
Fri, 13 March 2020

tl;dr
- Not just Exploration, but Editor too gets a few updates
- UI overhaul
- Terrain tools upgrades
- New Key Bindings

Hey there Ylanders!

So while in the last few weeks we talked a lot about new features coming into Exploration, we haven’t forgotten about the Editor either. We made a total UI overhaul of the Editor to make it more approachable to new Creators, but also to make life easier for seasoned Creators.

We reorganized the Editor Header. We have grouped all tools into categories to help new creators to better navigate them. However, for more experienced users we added "Advanced mode" which still provides quick access to all the tools at once. Tools that were hidden in the Editor Menu (i.e Custom controls) were moved to the header itself, to be always at hand. Also, object properties were moved from a standalone window to a designated panel on the left and are now always visible.

Another aspect we worked on is the terrain tools. Add mode now behaves more consistently and does not create terrain glitches. All terrain brushes can also be 7x bigger now and you can play around with the intensity, so you can make detailed changes or huge terraforming sweeps. Stamp mode will also give you the option to instantly add/remove terrain. Also terrain tools are much faster now. so you can really start making those mountains without performance issues.

Testing Mobile games will also become possible on PC, so you don’t have to run to your phone or tablet any time you want to try out a new script you made. You will be able to see, what your game will look like on high-end and low-end mobile devices and also Universal scenarios will be run now with optimized terrain to make the performance better.

The Editor look was reworked to look more "editorish", mainly the fonts were decreased to convey more information and panel colours are now unified.

Editor key bindings were reworked to mirror the new Editor header layout and to make them thus more intuitive so check out Ylands settings to get acquainted or to rebind them to ones you were used to.

And that’s it for now, so until next time, stay classy Yslanders.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2020, 01:28:50 PM »
Dev Diary #120 - Roadmap 2020
Thu, 19 March 2020

tl;dr
- New 2020 Roadmap
- Exploration and Editor features
- Stay safe

Hey there Ylanders!

We hope you are all faring well and that you are keeping safe. The Ylands team, although we’re mostly confined to our homes, hasn’t stopped working on the game and we are excited to announce some great features we’re preparing and to unveil our 2020 Roadmap. We will be adding to the Roadmap further down the line, but even now there is a lot to look forward to. We have update 1.2 and 1.3 ahead of us with some great additions to Exploration and the Editor. A lot of these features are community-driven and taken from your great suggestions, so please don’t stop them coming, because they really help us focus, on what is needed in the game and what would be cool to add in the future.

We also have a big event planned for later this year, but can’t say too much about it yet, just that you start dusting off your Editor skills.

And finally please do keep safe and reach out to other community members, so we don’t all lose our minds out there. We are so proud, that we have such a great community and we hope you’ll all stay in touch and especially if you can’t go Exploring in the real world, we can Explore together in Ylands.

Stay classy and safe Ylanders.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2020, 01:42:06 PM »
Update 1.2: Astonishing Adventures
Tue, 24 March 2020

Hey there Ylanders!

So it’s here, Update 1.2 and boy is it a big one. We have talked about the different aspects of the update for many weeks now, but today it all comes together in a glorious fantasy tapestry. And while we have some great additions to Exploration with Random Encounters featuring Goatmen, Wendigos, Golems and Elves and with Mutated Golems now roaming the deep dark caves, there are also some really great Editor improvements. So let’s list of some of the major changes to Ylands with 1.2 😊

•   Fantasy assets: we have added numerous new blocks to help you (re)create any fantasy setting you can think of
•   Fantasy compositions: to get your creativity flowing, we have added new fantasy-themed compositions to the workshop
•   New creatures: we have added Golems, Goatmen, Wendigos and Woolly Rhinos to the game - use them in your own creations or meet them in an Exploration game
•   Elves: NPCs can now have elvish heads - essentially introducing a brand-new race and higher NPC variety to the game
•   Advanced particle editing: change, edit or create brand new particle systems, attach them to weapons or any other elements
•   Editor improvements: we have added many quality of life improvements to the Editor like selecting random versions of an object when placing in the Editor (so you can have randomized forests when placing trees, etc.), snap to terrain, custom UI improvements and more - not to mention massive optimizations done to the terraforming tools
•   Editor additions: new features like the ability to publish your game from within the Editor, the ability to add text, numbers and even images emitting from entities and much more
•   Platform improvements: the ability to create 20-person multiplayer games or single-player games with persistent data saved across sessions
•   Numerous fixes: the ability to turn off persistent avatars (after a player left the server) and countless bug fixes and improvements

So there you have it Ylanders. There are many more changes, but too many to list off here, so visit our changelog for more info and have fun exploring the ever-evolving world of Ylands.

Stay classy Ylanders!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2020, 04:25:01 PM »
Exploration Pack Discount
25 March 2020

Hey there Ylanders!

At a time, where most of us can’t go outside into nature and off to Explore new and fun places, we thought it’d be nice to go Exploring in Ylands instead.

So to celebrate the recent 1.2 Update: Astonishing Adventures we have discounted the Exploration Pack. The Exploration Pack unlocks the Exploration game mode, 4800 Coyns and a unique pet and costume. And now with new exciting monsters to meet, such as the imposing Golem, fearsome Wendigo and smelly Goatman this is a great time to dive into some Exploration Adventures.

The sale will be till the 1st of April.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2020, 01:34:41 PM »
Dev Diary #121 - New Editor Features
Fri, 27 March 2020

tl;dr
- New uploading process to the workshop
- Hide your games
- Minor rules changes

Hello there, Ylanders!

With the new exciting version 1.2 released, it's time to go over some smaller but equally important features we introduced, this time the changes we made to the uploading process in the Editor.

The feature that will save the most time to all creators is our new direct upload from the Editor. If you're working on a creation that has been already uploaded on the Workshop and you want to upload a new version, you can do it simply and fast by clicking Export Game and Quick Upload. No more stopping your creative process to go through the uploading process every time!

Another big problem many creators faced is that in order to build a bigger game, you had to publicly upload everything so all players could access even things you didn't want to share - games for testing, compositions you want to share with your friends to build together, etc. After 1.2, you can hide any submission on the Workshop so you can access them, but don't have to worry about other players seeing them too or getting your creation blocked for breaking the Workshop rules.

Speaking of the rules, we introduced some minor changes there too. You can now find them in a thread here:https://ylands.com/community/topic/27481-workshops-rules-for-content-submission/, where you can also ask for help with any Workshop troubles. We've been cleaning the Workshop every week and it's very important for us that it stays useful and every creation gets the attention it deserves.

That's about it for the new uploading process, be sure to check out the big Editor UI overhaul, it's pretty neat.

Stay classy Ylanders!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2020, 12:54:50 AM »
Dev Diary #122 - New Rideable Animals
Thu, 2 April 2020

tl;dr
- New Rideable Animals
- You'll be able to ride Camels, Sheep, Boars and more!
- When you fall off your boat, it will stop
- Funny video

Hey there Ylanders!

We trust you’re having an exciting time with Astonishing Adventures. Have you found Elves or Goatmen? What is your strategy for defeating the feared mutant Golems? But do not fear! Astonishing Adventures might be out, but we’re already working on the next update. And while today’s feature isn’t…overly…serious, it is loads of fun 😁

So in update 1.3, we will be making a lot more animals rideable. You might’ve already seen the video and riding a pig is just a huge hoot 😂 But other animals will also be rideable. So, for instance, the fluffy sheep, awkward camels, stubborn goats, elegant deer, awe-inspiring rhinoceros and of course the fearsome ostrich are all going to be rideable with maybe even more animals joining the mix too 😊 All of these will also have different speeds, so races will be needed to find out, who’s the quickest 😁 Which animal are you most excited to ride?

In other news, we also have a quality of life improvement that a lot of you requested. I’m sure it happened to us all, we build a lovely boat and head off exploring. And then we see an Yland in the distant on starboard, so we head there and go just a little too much forward…and fall into the ocean. And off goes our pride and joy into the sunset, while we’re stuck swimming to shore. Well, not any more Adventures! If this happens to you again, the ship will stop! The ship will automatically stop if no one is on the ship. BUT! But if you fall off and your mate is still on the ship, it won’t stop. Then you’re at the mercy of your crew as any captain is 😑

And that’s it, for now, Ylanders, but watch this space for more cool news about the upcoming 1.3 update.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: