Translations for our friends around the world.

Scourge Of War

Author Topic: Dow SoW Summer Break  (Read 4028 times)

Offline General Sandman

Dow SoW Summer Break
« on: July 19, 2018, 01:53:17 PM »

*** The DoW Multiplayer Sessions of Scourge of War battles will have a summer-break till the 2nd half of september. ***

In the meantime, every general who wants to play, is free to announce an unscheduled MP battle by posting it on the forum as usual.
It is also possible to pm me at least 2 days before to ask for me doing the postings, but theres no guarantee for the execution.

So, nice recreation to all commanders during the summer-holiday!

P.S.: Before starting the new battle-season in autumn we plan to have a gathering of all active commanders on the TS-server.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who we were

“We were the ones who knew but did not understand, well informed but without insight, overloaded with factual data but poor in experience and wisdom. So we went, not stopped by ourselves."

Based on Roger Willemsen R.I.P.

Offline General Sandman

Re: Dow SoW Summer Break
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 06:11:23 PM »
Ieri sera, un timido accenno al rientro in battaglia, I due amici russi contro biondo e me, purtroppo, per un problema di connessione ad internet, non si è potuto giocare,L'importante è ricominciare   :howdy :-)

Guys, if you want to hold a MP session during the summer-break, better do not try to make the arrangement with PMs only, but put a posting on the forum in time. Then all players have the opportunity to be informed and not only those who were adressed. So the chance of a successfull MP game should be increased.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who we were

“We were the ones who knew but did not understand, well informed but without insight, overloaded with factual data but poor in experience and wisdom. So we went, not stopped by ourselves."

Based on Roger Willemsen R.I.P.

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 12:14:57 AM »

Guys, if you want to hold a MP session during the summer-break, better do not try to make the arrangement with PMs only, but put a posting on the forum in time. Then all players have the opportunity to be informed and not only those who were adressed. So the chance of a successfull MP game should be increased.

:thumbsup
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Zarco

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 02:09:48 AM »
Good idea, im trying to get back into the game.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Les Cent Jours mod download link

Started by mitra76

Replies: 0
    Views: 4659
    Last post June 27, 2019, 08:48:50 PM