Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic  (Read 40185 times)

Online Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2023, 12:24:33 AM »
Report for the Community #87
Mon, 20 November

Greetings, dear comrades of the Soviet Republic and fans of our game worldwide. Today, let us talk about field aerodromes. We are planning to introduce them in one of the upcoming 0.9.0.X versions. These low-cost airfields will cater to aircraft with an empty weight of up to 10 tons, perfect for smaller, more nimble planes.

Alongside these aerodromes, we are introducing field airplane parkings. If you find the right terrain, you can build these for free, just like the field runways and taxiways. However, there is a catch: they will only support planes with a maximum empty weight limit ten tons.

Full story
https://www.sovietrepublic.net/post/report-for-the-community-87

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #121 on: December 03, 2023, 11:40:14 PM »
Report for the Community #88
Sun, 3 December 2023

Greetings, dear comrades of the Soviet Republic and fans of our game around the world.

As we step into December and watch the first snowfall blanket the world, we're reminded of the slower pace and cozy moments the season brings. In our game, like in real life, the snow-covered roads present unique winter challenges and beauty.

This report brings exciting news: the cathedral rework we mentioned earlier is now complete! We've added these new models to the game, giving your towns a fresh, majestic look.

Full story
Report for the Community #88 : https://www.sovietrepublic.net/post/report-for-the-community-88

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2023, 12:24:43 AM »
Report for the Community #89
Sun, 17 December 2023

Greetings, dear comrades of the Soviet Republic and fans of our game worldwide.

As the year draws to a close, our thoughts turn to the festive holiday season. It's been a year full of development and progress, inching us ever closer to the final release of our game. We're not there yet, but the strides we've made are undeniable, and we're committed to pushing forward until everything is just right.

Full story
Report for the Community #89 https://www.sovietrepublic.net/post/report-for-the-community-89

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2024, 12:03:05 AM »
Report for the Community #90
Sun, 14 January 2024

Greetings, dear comrades of the Soviet Republic and fans of our game.

We hope the holiday season brought you joy and relaxation with family and friends, and that you found time for your favourite games. For our team, it was a valuable period to rest and recharge as we make our final push towards the complete release of our game.

Full story
Report for the Community #90 https://www.sovietrepublic.net/post/report-for-the-community-90

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #124 on: January 27, 2024, 12:07:33 AM »
Major update! Version 0.9.0.11 out now!
Fri, 26 January 2024

Campaign missions, new content, and more!

Hello everyone!

We’re very pleased to announce that update 0.9.0.11 is rolling out for all players. This patch introduces the first two missions of the dedicated campaign, the first of which acts as the official tutorial for the game.

There are also new default maps, vehicles, a new type of airfield, and more! Here is our usual summary video outlining the major changes:

Main features list:

Added two campaigns
    Introduced two new default maps
    Added new fences, decorations, and a few mods integrated into the vanilla game
    Introduced new vehicles
    Added new sounds
    Added mud airfields
    Introduced new loading screens
    Various graphical replacements
    Additional Features and Fixes

You can read more details in the patch notes, which outline all the changes coming in this update https://steamcommunity.com/app/784150/discussions/6/4040356791029467459/?snr=2_groupannouncements_detail_

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2024, 01:14:42 AM »
Report for the Community #91
Sun, January 28, 2024

Greetings, dear comrades of the Soviet Republic and all the fans of our game.

Just a few days ago, we took another significant step towards completing our game by releasing version 0.9.0.11 to all players. This update includes all the features we have discussed in previous reports, along with a few surprises not previously mentioned but noted in our changelogs.

Full story
Report for the Community #91 https://www.sovietrepublic.net/post/report-for-the-community-91

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2024, 12:30:59 PM »
Report for the Community #93
Mon, 26 February 2024

Greetings, dear comrades of the Soviet Republic and fans of our game worldwide.

For those of you near airports, the sight of planes ascending and descending is a common spectacle, each flight adding vibrancy to the airport's life. Similarly, the hustle and bustle of people frequenting shops and other facilities injects a sense of liveliness into our game's world. This update is all about enhancing that sense of life and activity within the game.

Full story
Report for the Community #93 on SOVIETREPUBLIC.NET

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2024, 12:25:20 AM »
Special Report for the Community
Fri, 15 March 2024

Peter here!

As today is March 15, 2024, I've decided to personally write this community report. On this date, not only does my son celebrate his birthday, but so does my third baby - Soviet Republic. It has been five years since the game Soviet Republic was released. I want to thank all of you who play this game and provide feedback, fueling our passion for its continued development.

I must extend a special thank you to all my colleagues who jumped on board and helped me with this game. In particular, Martin, who implemented a massive amount of new features; Michal, who managed new features along with various rendering aspects; our graphics artist Vlado, who designs the buildings; and Karel, for the great new vehicles. Additionally, a heartfelt thanks to our publisher, Hooded Horse, and everyone on their team for their unwavering support and contribution to our success. Also, a big thank you to all modders. I believe this game is one of the record-holders in terms of the number of mods published. Thank you, everyone. We are a great and friendly community.

Full story
Special Report for the Community https://www.sovietrepublic.net/post/special-report-for-the-community

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Soviet Monsters: Ekranoplans

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 3771