Translations for our friends around the world.

LIF:YO & MMO

Author Topic: LIF:MMO (Dev News #105) Rock(-Hard Work), Papers, Stories!  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
LIF:MMO (Dev News #105) Rock(-Hard Work), Papers, Stories!
« on: June 01, 2018, 05:56:12 PM »
(Dev News #105) Rock(-Hard Work), Papers, Stories!
25 May - Saxxon   

Hey, Feudalists!

This week we’ve been working on the First Major LiF:MMO update, doing our best to bring it to you as soon as possible. Since May is coming to an end, we are now working in turbo mode. We’re happy to say that it’s 80% ready as of today. Eager to bring the new content and without anything left behind, we will be working over the weekend as well. We are working to bring it to you as soon as possible, but there is of course always a chance that we may miss our deadline - since nothing runs smoothly in game development! We sincerely hope for your understanding and support.

Speaking of updates, as a lot of you figured by looking in your inbox, companies are updating their privacy policy according to GDPR, and we are no exception. However, we have decided not to add more spam to your inbox, but rather inform you here in our devblog.For the full information, you can review our fully updated End User License Agreement (EULA) here and Privacy Policy here, which take effect on May 25th, 2018.

This weekend we have a lot of events going on, thanks to our awesome community members, and our Events Game Master, Paul. Join the events on Skjutland here and Buyan here, and don’t forget to tell us what you think!

In this week’s devblog we continue our newest tradition, the team member segment, and are sharing a story from Stephanie (aka Stephaxil), our Community and PR Manager:

Hey guys, Steph here (AKA StephAxil)!

When I first discovered Life is Feudal I remember thinking, ‘wow, someone’s making my dream game,’ - I simply had to reach out to the (at the time) modest team, who were all working in a particularly dark, small (thinking of the nicest words here) apartment. Bobik told me about a less-than-ideal leak from upstairs coming from an even less-than-ideal room. I’ll let you use your imagination there. This was happening literally as they were releasing LiF:YO on Steam. They persevered through a quite literal shitstorm and I loved them for it!
In an attempt to keep this short and sweet, I just wanted to say that since coming aboard back when LiF:YO initially launched, I’ve had an awesome time, and absolutely love both the team and the players. Thank you so much for allowing us to create, provide and work in Life is Feudal.

Have a great weekend!
— The team

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

LIF:MMO (Dev News #129) Nix Deployment Continues

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 1914
    Last post November 12, 2018, 12:02:57 AM
    by Asid
    LIF:MMO (Dev News #195) The last update

Started by Asid

Views: 2676
    Last post January 09, 2021, 01:44:45 AM
    by Asid
    LIF:MMO (Dev News #96) New Worlds and Exciting Plans!

Started by Asid

Views: 2008
    Last post March 25, 2018, 02:52:33 AM
    by Asid
    LIF:MMO (Dev News #161) AMA is coming and more events

Started by Asid

Views: 2477
    Last post June 29, 2019, 01:03:11 AM
    by Asid
    LIF:YO (Dev News #122) LiF: Your Own 4th Anniversary