Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Remote Server: CDU & Overhead  (Read 11179 times)

Online Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Remote Server: CDU & Overhead
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2019, 02:15:39 PM »
Remote Server – News
11 Dec 2019

Dear Pilots,

I'm happy to announce that Remote Server 6.0 has just been released which supports the brand new Aerosoft A330 Professional for P3Dv4!

Aerosoft released their brand new A330 just a couple of days ago and I'm happy to report that I've been working together with their development team to add SimServer support from the get go. You'll be able to connect to both left/right MCDUs.

The A330 is a seperate product license and as such is available for purchase at the regular fee of 10 EUR. Or get a discount by getting a bundle deal!

The automatic update mechanism should do the job for you but if you want to download the latest version, you can find it here: http://flightsimapps.com/download
Happy flying

Mark Foti

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2019, 12:10:17 AM »
Remote Server – News
24 Dec 2019

Dear Pilots,

I'm happy to announce that Remote Server 7.0 has been just released as a Christmas Special which supports the long awaited Q400 from Majestic Software!

The Q400 is a terrific simulation and supporting its MCDU has been on my todo list for a long time. Thanks to the excellent cooperation with Oleksiy, we've been able to bring RemoteCDU support to the Q400 to give you an even better simulation experience.

The automatic update mechanism should do the job for you but if you want to manually download the latest version, you can find it here: http://flightsimapps.com/download

Happy flying and Merry Christmas

Mark Foti

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2020, 01:24:01 PM »
Remote Server – News
31 Jan 2020

Dear Pilots,

Did you know that RemoteCDU is turning 5 years this year? It feels as if it was yesterday when I asked on the AVSIM forum if anyone was interested in seeing a CDU app…

To celebrate the 5 years, I feel it was time for a change. I was never really too happy with the naming of RemoteCDU / Remote Server / SimServer (hint – marketing is not my strongest skill 😊 ).

So, after giving it some thought, here’s what will change:

•   aviaworx.com has become the new website. You will note that accessing www.flightsimapps.com will redirect you automatically. aviaworx is the new brand name for all the existing technology.

•   aviaServer will replace Remote Server / SimServer. The executable will become aviaServer.exe

•   aviaCDU will replace RemoteCDU

•   aviaOverhead will replace Remote Overhead

•   The logo will change to:

Apps for flight simulation.

An update will be released within the next few days that will address some bugs and introduce the new naming scheme. Please note – due to the changed name of the executable, you may need to update shortcuts / configuration files.

In addition to this, I would like to say thank you to you, my customers. And as a result, I’m offering a special sale that will be mainly targeted at existing customers – for a limited in time (details will follow).

Here’s the deal:

•   you will receive a 5% discount for every license you already own for one further purchase.
•   This means, if you already own 10 licenses and purchase additional licenses, you will receive 5% x 10 = 50% on that purchase (regardless of how many licenses you buy!)
•   Any bundle discount is added to this special discount
•   This deal is limited to ONE purchase within the sale period.
•   The sale period will be announced at a later time

Stay tuned!

Happy flying
Mark Foti

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2020, 01:34:19 AM »
Changelog

Changelog

o   Remote Overhead: Fixed random issue where invalid data would break the application

o   Remote Overhead: Fixed issue where Flight Recorder Switch on the NG3 would not match the state in P3D

o   New branding
  o   Special sale

o   Some small bug fixes

o   Added support for Majestic Software’s Q400

o   Added support for Aerosoft’s A330 Professional

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions