Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: LOST (TV SERIES): Recreated Island in Far Cry 5 Map Editor!  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
LOST (TV SERIES): Recreated Island in Far Cry 5 Map Editor!

Published on 1 May 2018

For LOST & Far Cry Fans! :D

This is an accurate recreated map made in the Far Cry 5 Arcade Map Editor. Everything from as small as Sun's garden to all 9 Dharma Initiative Stations are included. The map cannot unfortunately be made to scale but was made as large as possible. According to the wiki the video game LOST: Via Domus locations are considered canon....but I disagree because the sources for these could easily be interrupted either way plus there were inconsistencies in known locations on the game that didn't match the show + due to memory there was no way I could have included these locations regardless.

In regards to accuracy some assumptions had to be made. Such as the Hydra Station where we saw many of these rooms but how they were organized and connected in the complex was impossible to determine exactly but was made to the best of my knowledge.

I'm currently patiently waiting on the Vietnam DLC to come out because I'm hoping it will add in Jungle trees into the map editor because all I had to work with was Palm Trees, Ferns, Mango Trees and Savannah Trees unlike previous Far Cry Editors.

Enjoy! The map has been uploaded to PS4 as: LOST TV Series. The gameplay is not the greatest due to its size and the ridiculous 10min max time limit and is therefore best experienced in solo or coop journey. If Ubisoft decides to increase the time limit in the future and add in a battle royal mode I feel as though this map could excel in that setting!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

'Fallout' TV Series From 'Westworld' Creators in the Works at Amazon

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 2390