Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Aggressors: Ancient Rome  (Read 17495 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Aggressors: Ancient Rome
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2018, 01:28:05 PM »
Video of the live stream from August 17 at 8 pm CEST on Slitherine Twitch channel. Played by DasTactic

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2018, 07:21:20 PM »
Aggressors - Gameplay video #1 - Intro to Basics

The first gameplay video for Aggressors: Ancient Rome. This video, the first of a series, is a good introduction to Aggressors and what the game is about.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2018, 12:04:18 AM »
Aggressors Dev Diary #10 - Map Generator

From Matrix/Slitherine

Today we are publishing the last dev diary of Aggressors before its release next Thursday, but before we get to it, we would like to remind you that today DasTactic will be streaming Aggressors live on
at 9 pm CEST, don’t miss it!

Now, on to the dev diary, and as usual I’ll leave word to Pavel Kubat, lead developer and designer for the game.

From recent videos and questions on forums it is quite clear that players are very interested in the Random Map Generator included in Aggressors.

To be quite honest, the Map Generator was not actually intended to be part of the vanilla release. Despite the fact that we use dynamic terrain even in the scenario setup (it is not a fixed map) as it gives much more flexibility, we didn’t consider this feature to be that interesting for players.

Moreover, the Map Generator would require a great deal of additional work and we had plenty of other things on top of our to-do list.

When alpha testing started and feedback and suggestions started flowing in, I was really taken aback by the staggering number of requests to add a custom Map Generator. I was expecting that players would prefer playing the historical scenario rather than a random map.

And so, as we had done so many times before, we re-thought our priorities and added this feature into our schedule. There was already a raw Map Generator partially implemented but it was a separate tool not incorporated into the game. It was also not that user-friendly and not modular enough to meet the standards we had in mind.

The first phase of the project was mapping out the games already out there. I was looking for the right way to do this, to find the key settings for the map generator and to identify pitfalls of other map generators and how to avoid them. After a couple of months of development the first version of the map generator was ready.

We used a number of standard settings such as map size (ranging from tiny to huge world), map type (ratio between water and land mass), climate type (hospitable to barren) or density of population (how crowded the world is and the distance between players). But that was just the beginning.

From my perspective the biggest issue in the majority of map generators for other games is the fact that they tend to force you to really long and boring early phases once you have begun playing. You have to hit "end turn" around fifty times to eventually get to develop some infrastructure and build a couple of units to be able to actually play and enjoy the game. This was a no-go for me. I decided early on that we needed to add a Development setting allowing players to choose if they want to start with a lonely nomad unit roaming the unknown world or if they would rather start as a crowned king of a state that stands on solid foundations like cities, roads, fields for farming and few trained military units to build upon.

There are five different options to satisfy everyone’s taste.

But soon enough we realized that the basic settings are not quite enough. The worlds we generated were great, some of the maps even surpassing our expectations but we needed more options to modify the gameplay itself.

Some were easy to implement, for example Resource abundance that allows the player to configure how many mines will be available on the map which affects the player’s ability to develop as well as how fast and tough the conflicts over resources will be. Hand in hand with this setting goes the Player’s resource abundance which sets the resources stockpiles the player has at the beginning of the game.

Similarly, the Diplomatic Relations setting defines how (un)friendly neighboring nations will be, and the Independent Cities setting determines the number of standalone independent neutral cities on the map.

Players can also specify which victory conditions they want in their game - overall victory, military superiority, technological dominance and country development.

All the above settings were added to the Map Generator in a natural process following the logic of any world creator. However, what makes every single game fun is the way it unfolds in a different direction every time and forces players to adjust their strategy to current conditions. Sometimes you get the upper hand, yet another time you struggle to keep up with other forces around you.

There are two settings that determine how fair the game will be, determining whether or not one between the player and AI opponents will start in a more powerful position.

The Game Balance setting adjusts starting conditions. Set to max, all players (human and AI) will have similar starting point in terms of number of military units, settlers and cities. Set to minimum, the development span will be quite big – some nations will be already large developed empires whereas others will have to make do with just a city-state.

However, this setting does not really say on which end you going to end up. For this, there is the Player Advantage setting which allows you to choose what kind advantage over all other players you will have. You can decide to create a new world with you leading a mighty and established empire surrounded by younger tribes, or you can take up the challenge and start as the very last runner in the conquest for supremacy. The choice is yours, you can be either Goliath or David.

That said, designing the Map Generator and all these settings was not the most difficult part. The challenge was in finding the right balance. We invested a huge amount of time into balancing so that even if you draw the shortest straw, you will be able to survive at least few dozens of turns to prove your worth.

Now back to the map: there is still one thing left to mention. The historical setup has a contour map that we created tile by tile to make the world feel real. But for the randomly generated map we had to come up with a different solution to have nice high mountain ranges, deep river valleys and open bays surrounded by beaches created automatically from the map.

We designed an algorithm that detects the different terrain types and then creates a sort of contour map based on these.
To tickle your fancy, I will show you couple of screenshots that we took during testing but to see what the map generator can do, you will need to try it on your own.

The release date is around the corner. I really enjoyed writing these diaries because I had an opportunity to look back and recollect our long journey. It was full of headaches, doubts and sleepless nights but on the other hand it has been an extremely enjoyable and intriguing ride.

I want to thank you for joining me in this nostalgia and I can only invite you to explore the depth of Aggressors on your own. What else can I say? I hope you’ll have as much fun playing Aggressors as I still have, even after 10 years of development!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2018, 12:04:28 AM »
Aggressors - Developer Stream announced!

We have something special coming: in sight of the release of Aggressors next week, the developers themselves are going to stream the game on Twitch live next Monday!

Don't miss it - it will be a very informative stream, with the lead designer speaking at length about Aggressors and answering all your questions in detail

The stream will begin at 8 pm CEST on our
on Monday August 27th.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2018, 03:09:00 PM »
Released

£22.99

http://slitherine.com/store/product.asp?gid=723

Slitherine also gives you a Steam key  :thumbsup
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2018, 03:20:22 PM »
Aggressors: Ancient Rome is out now!

Be ready to lead one of twenty factions in a race for domination of the ancient Mediterranean.

Watch the trailer!

£22.99

http://slitherine.com/store/product.asp?gid=723

Lead the mighty legions of Rome and expand its civilization with fire and steel. Establish a trading empire with Carthage across the Mediterranean, making it your Mare Nostrum. Rule one of the Successor Kingdoms and conquer a massive hellenistic empire, following on the footsteps of Alexander the Great. Take command of a young tribe, new to the world stage, and make older and decadent empires tremble.

The choice is yours. Aggressors: Ancient Rome is a historical turn-based 4x strategy game that lets you relive ancient history, putting you in the sandals of the great conquerors of those times.

Warfare, economy, diplomacy, trade, internal politics, technology, demography: you have many tools at your disposal to shape your empire and gain an edge over greedy and rapacious rivals. All at a level of depth never seen before in a game of this kind.

The developers from Kubat Software fine-tuned the gameplay for years, implementing mechanics which integrate seamlessly with each other, for a cohese and coherent experience that makes the world you play in feel alive and realistic.

You can read more about the gameplay by reading the Dev Diaries.

Aggressors is all about customization and replayability. Thanks to the extremely flexible random world generator you'll be able to generate any kind of random map, setting all the parameters you need to completely customize your next campaign. No playthrough will ever be the same.

With the in-game editor you will be able to create new maps and mods to your liking, then you can easily update them to Steam Workshop with the simple click of a button. Modding has never been easier! We are particularly proud of how modding is taking on in Aggressors: many beta testers already developed new mods and scenarios, and at launch you'll already find free scenarios and mods available for download from the Steam Workshop.

For more information about the game please visit its product page.

To celebrate this release, the game's producer Surtur will be playing Aggressors live on Twitch at 8 pm CEST on
. Come and stay with us to take part in the release party for Aggressors, as well as to ask whatever you would like to know about the game!

Last but not least: as usual we would love to hear your feedback, and it's great to gather all players in a single place to stimulate discussion and the exchange of ideas - the best places for that are our forum and the newly created Discord channel. They are also the places where you would be able to find advice and suggestions about the game.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2018, 02:44:36 PM »
Aggressors - Dev Stream on Military Command

From Matrix/Slitherine

This Friday we are going to start the first stream of a series of developer streams for Aggressors: Ancient Rome.

The lead designer himself, Pavel Kubat, is going to stream Aggressors live, focussing every time on a different aspect of the game.

All of these streams will be extremely detailed and in-depth, offering deep insight on the game's mechanics.

This time he will focus on Military command: how warfare works, how to get the best performance out of your units, how to exploit terrain to your advantage, how to wage a war from a strategic point of view, and more.

So join us on our
this Friday on September 7th at 9 pm CEST.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2018, 12:14:11 PM »
Aggressors - v1.02.1 is out, bringing UI scaling!
Aggressors: Ancient Rome - Alberto

We just released an update for Aggressors, bringing the game to version 1.02.1. It is a big one, and it's been in testing for a week to make sure everything works as intended.

Among many bug fixes and balance improvements, we're pleased to announce that the game now fully supports UI scaling. We know that some players couldn't play the game properly on a 4k screen, so we made it our priority to address that issue.

We really aim at improving Aggressors and to keep making it a better game. We just started our work on it, and now the team can start working on their next updates. It is important for us to hear your feedback and any criticism you might have, so we can make Aggressors the bext 4x game you can play.

You can download the patch here.

We hope you'll enjoy this update, and as usual please let us know your opinion on the forum!

Changelog:

Game core

• Autoheal is 2x faster (health increase is higher) when unit is located in it's production building
(military unit in city, cavalry in stable, vessel in shipyard).
• Rules for desertion improved (it takes much more different aspects to the consideration of
potential desertion - power of enemy, friendly units around, etc).
• Recover is now calculated out of model defense and power, not current.

UI

• Statistics about opponent in political map added to the banner tooltip.
• Improved highlight of supplied and nonsupplied areas for selected unit.
• History replay lagging fixed.
• "Simple greeting sounds" option implemented (instead of listening "YES" or "What" you can hear just simple "click").
• Autosave at the end of the turn is configurable.
• Added damage indicator to the unit selector and map item detail window.
• Default fog density lowered.
• Tooltip of local happiness on hovered tile added.
• In editor you can move units even when it is out of movement points already.
• UI fully supports scaling[/b] 50%-200%.

Data

• Number of people working in mines decreased.

Modding

• Msgs.cs file (with modded unit actions) was not loading correctly.

Bugs

• Spacebar was not working during enemy moves to skip currently animated player's moves.
• Weird trade offer was not giving player choice to answer.
• Shield denoting stacked units was disappearing.
• Capital lost window title corrected.
• Few rarely happening CTDs fixed.
• State menu was not flashing (in tutorial) when player was reading about it.
• In generated maps, the first city always had the same first suggested name.
• Issue with pressing Esc when autosaving at the end of turn and after AI moves (main menu was appearing but it shouldn't).
• Editor - Unit properties window had an issue with number of defences for current turn.
• When exporting scenario, it was incorrectly exporting also game resources (this should be only in mod file).
• Number of other small bugs fixed.
• Error handling window improvements.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2018, 07:07:50 PM »
Aggressors - Dev Stream - Home Politics

From Matrix/Sltherine

After last week's break due to Home of Wargamers, we are ready to continue with our weekly series of Aggressors Dev Streams!

Many players asked for these streams to continue, and we're happy to oblige them. This Friday Pavel, designer and lead developer of the game, will stream Aggressors and focus exclusively on how to handle Diplomacy and Home Politics.

As usual it will be a very detailed stream, and it will be the best way to learn about the subtleties in the gameplay as well as to find out the reasons behind certain design choices.

Tune in on our
on Friday September 21st at 9 pm CEST. Don't miss it!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2018, 02:20:55 PM »
Aggressors - Dev Stream - Country Management

Another friday is approaching, and Pavel from Kubat Software, lead designer of Aggressors: Ancient Rome, will once again return to Twitch for more live streaming!

This time, after last week's stream on Diplomacy, he will focus on Country management. As usual it will be an incredibly in-depth stream, ideal for anyone who really wants to master a quite complex game. So join us on our
on Friday September 28th at 9 pm CEST! Don't miss it!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2018, 12:08:33 AM »
Aggressors - Dev Stream - Customization

There's going to be a new Aggressors dev stream tomorrow!

Pavel, lead designer of the game, will focus on the degree of customization you can experience in Aggressors, as well as speak at length about his design choices behind the UI.

As the other dev streams in the past this will be a great occasion to hear straight from the devs and get an insight on how the game was designed. You will also be able to speak with them and ask them anything you'd like!

So don't miss this chance and tune in on our
at 9 pm CEST tomorrow on Friday October 5th!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2018, 04:04:14 PM »
Aggressors Dev Diary #11 - The show has just begun

It has now been more than a month since Aggressors was released. We've already released three big updates since then, and we are proud to say that just a minor portion of the changes were bugfixes. We would like to thank our beta testers who did an incredible job during the long beta testing phase with helping us identifying and fixing almost all technical issues.

One thing our players appreciate is our professional customer support. The game itself comes with a simple to use "error window" that pops up when a problem is encountered. This is a quick way of informing us that something went wrong. You can contact us directly either by using this tool, through e-mail or just by posting on our forums. We really do our best to answer within hours every time. In some cases we also do one-to-one support over phone/Skype to fix problems mostly related to PC configurations, old drivers or user permissions.

The low number of bugs allowed us to focus on implementing changes requested by players, either related to gameplay, UI or the rules. So what has been changed since then?

The biggest change in the first update was the introduction of UI scaling. I think we should humbly confess that this is something that should have been already in the vanilla version. Most of our beta players had resolutions up to FullHD, which was the resolution the game was initially designed for, and so it happened that this issue did not really come up during the beta. For higher resolutions there has always been a workaround which enabled change to FullHD. However, this solution proved to be insufficient and we realized it very soon after the release.

We made it our top priority for the first update and we were able to deliver full UI scaling within one week of the release. Players can now take full advantage of UI scaling without any limitations.

However, we wanted the solution to be robust and complex. Therefore, we implemented customizable UI scaling. Players can now decide what UI scaling fits their needs themselves and not have this solely based on their screen resolution. If you prefer to have smaller UI even at bigger resolutions, bigger UI even for FullHD or even play the game in (by today's standard) "obsolete" small resolution like 1024x768, you are able to do so.

The second most requested feature was an alternative mouse control system. Despite the fact that we consider Aggressors' mouse control system to be effective and innovative, players should be able to set it to suit their preferences. We understand that players who play games like Total War or Civilization are used to a different way of mouse behavior and that was also the reason why this was our second priority. It took us a couple of weeks to fully integrate a new player option called "Alternative mouse control" which allows the player to set the mouse controls the way he is used to. However, we still feel that the "Aggressors way" of mouse control deserves a chance. It might take a couple of hours to get used to it but based on the long beta test we can honestly say that most of the players managed to get a hold of it in few hours and they like and prefer it this way. From a quick survey we know that most of these players do not plan to switch back to the previous mouse control system they were used to.

We also watched many gameplay videos on YouTube and Twitch. We made notes of their complaints, struggles and suggestions. The list is pretty long and we want to give each of the ideas a proper consideration and eventually implement those that fit the game theme and logic. On the other hand, the number of features already implemented is also quite long. We’ll mention some of the most important here.

Main view changes:

One of the things the players struggled with was the supply management system. Not that they would not understand the concept but the indicators in tooltips about the tiles supply values were often overlooked and went unnoticed. On top of that, only a small portion of the players used the "Supply map" overlay intuitively.

We decided to address this imperfection and extend the standard way of how this information is presented. Players can now notice different highlights for out-of-supply or partially supplied tiles even in the standard view. They can see which suppliers provide supplies for a particular unit and to what extent the supplier participates in the supply level for that unit.

We expanded the settings for map appearance. One particular complaint we noticed was about the fog density. Players found it to be too dense and obscuring the view.

Again, like many times before, we didn’t want to hardcode specific values to the game. We realize that what one player likes might not satisfy another one. We already went through this with settings for terrain saturation, terrain overlay, contrast of highlights or displaying trees. In this case, we simply followed the established level of customization and we introduced yet another player option called "Fog density". This allows the player to set the fog density to his liking. Needless to say, some players were really happy about this.

Most comments we received are on game sounds. We wanted to be a bit different and used quite original "greeting" sounds. Players could hear yawning or bored sounds from settlers, "I'm the man" from military units or shouting soldiers ready for action. The feedback was surprisingly controversial. Some players found it very funny and liked it very much; others found it weird and immersion breaking.
If you have already understood our vision for the game, you probably know what we have done. We added another setting that allows the player to completely turn the greeting sounds off or replace them with a simple "click" sound. Hopefully this will make both sides happy.

User interface changes:

One of the things we constantly improve is the UI. Players ask to have a clear view of information, to get more indicators of what is going on under the hood and to know how can they influence the situation around them.

An area where we needed to improve the UI is Trade. Players seem to appreciate the depth of trading and like the concept but they were missing an indicator of what the opponent might need or what resources he has in abundance.

Last week we introduced the concept of "recommended resources to buy and sell". It is a list of 3 resources suggesting what the opponent needs most and what he might be willing to exchange. This not only accelerates the negotiation of new trades but it also lowers the number of "trade spam offers" (human players tend to send trade offers to many players at once to have a higher chance to get one accepted).

Other improvements were made on the Political Map where the player can now get extended information of other factions’statistics and battle prediction tooltips.

Game rules:

The changes which were made were not only related to the UI and controls. Players already came up with a number of new interesting ideas and suggestions on how to improve the existing rules.
The Player community is priority number one for us. We want you to be in control of the game and tell us your wishes. Of course we have our own vision of the game but every time a new suggestion is received, we carefully consider it and either implement it straight away, log it into our tracking system to be implemented later or we explain in detail our reasons to reject such changes. In this case we advise players on how to make such changes if they decide to create their own mod or scenario.
The list of changes is long but let’s list the ones we decided to implement straight away and that are already part of the latest build:

- When a unit is in the city, it automatically heals two times faster.
- The factors affecting possible army desertion were vastly expanded - overall enemy power, support of nearby units, army morale of enemy, and others are now taken into account.
- Recovery speed is now based on the unit's "base" power instead of the current power.
- Independent cities repair and improve themselves similarly to cities of other factions. The improvements available for them depend on the level of development of the factions around. This should reflect the real world when the "development" level of one country has an influence on nearby territories.
- Rules related to military units withdrawing from battles were improved.
- Factors that influence the occurrences of revolts and civil wars were extended to include loyalty and general morale.

AI players:

We are very happy that the AI player is perceived as very smart and quite unpredictable. Nevertheless, the work on AI improvements is a never ending story and we constantly try to make it better. In the last month we've already reviewed some of its behaviors:

- When the AI rejects a diplomatic offer, it also specifies why.
- Number and types of AI's diplomatic offers were reviewed and made more realistic.
- Changes in AI tactical behavior were introduced making it an even stronger opponent during wars.

It is needless to say that we plan to continue providing you the best player experience. We are happy that you have so many ideas and suggestions; it will keep us very busy in the upcoming months. So which card are we going to draw from the stack next? In the next week or two we want to release a new update focusing on modding and scenario building. We want to give the means to create a new scenario to as many people as possible.How do we want to achieve that? Stay tuned, we will reveal more details soon!

We want to thank all the players for reviews and spreading the word about the game. It is not only extremely motivating to read how you enjoy the game but it is also the best way how you can help us to continue working on it! As per the title of the dev diary…the show has just begun, and we’re looking forward to telling you what comes next!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2018, 12:53:04 PM »
Aggressors Dev Diary #12 - Creators Update

Today we released a new version v1.0.5, called "Creators Update". The update was not announced in advance as usual – as it was a small surprise for our fans, especially the scenario creators and modders. We hope that this will also convince other players that creating your own map is so easy and fast that anyone can do it!

Let's first start with the built-in game editor. The feedback we have received so far was very positive. All suggestions and requests related to the editor were given a priority in our change implementation schedule. The game editor is very stable, intuitive and easy to use. You can change pretty much anything related to a scenario - such as adding new units or creating rivers, to defining relations and army morale for each faction.

We also wanted to make the process of changing the existing assets and texts as easy as possible. Scenario creators can now change the banners and coat of arms of each faction, add their own pictures to be displayed in the game windows or game help, change illustrations of leaders and even add their own videos to their scenario! All this without any changes to the mod, create your own map and add assets as you like, no advanced knowledge of modding is needed, it is extremely easy!

At the same time, we wanted to support the modders and give them as much flexibility as possible. Modders can change anything they like and implement their ideas with a lot of freedom. However,  we have identified a few restrictions/limitations that we wanted to address.

The most obvious one was the strict mapping of one scenario to one mod, meaning that scenarios created for the official mod do not automatically work for other mods. If a modder wanted to use an existing scenario (let's say the campaign scenario), he would have to copy it over and configure this new file for his own mod.

There were two reasons for this - firstly, the scenario has to know which mod to load (as different mods can introduce different rules), and secondly, if you allow a scenario to run for any mod you run the risk that it won't work for many of the mods due to conflicts and the player experience would be ruined.

We realised that it might be confusing for the modders and scenario creators and perhaps even more so for players who download these new items from the workshop and so we decided to change the way mods and scenarios are bound to each other. By default, it works as I described above but from now on, mod creators have the option to marks their mod as compatible with the original mod (if the changes made do not conflict with the original rules) and explicitly allow to run the scenarios of the original mod for their mod as well.

This means that you can now do your own little modifications of the game (starting from different UI, new unit types or unit improvements through creating your own terrain types and kinds of animals) and still let players enjoy all this in the scenarios designed for the official mod.

The second request came directly from the modders. The game already allowed customised maps to be created in different mods but factions, state decisions, victory conditions and other game items were still taken from the original campaign scenario. To make this easier, the modders can now specify themselves what should be the "template" of which the new map is generated from. This allows the player to create random maps for any mod without limitations.

Last but not least is the introduction of a new tool called Map Builder. I am quite excited myself by this tool, as it is really the most significant "gift" to our scenario creators and players as well.

The Map Builder is a standalone application or "tool" which allows you to create your own Aggressors' map out of any picture. You find an image you like (basically any picture with a map), start the tool, crop the picture, define the map size and number of terrains you want to have on the map. The tool processes the picture and "simplifies" it to a number of colours matching the number of terrains. And that's it! It literally takes one minute to create an Aggressors map out of any picture downloaded from the Internet. Don't believe it? Give it a try and let us know what you think!

This is our way of thanking not only players but particularly all those who started creating their own scenarios and mods. We are still amazed how creative and dedicated community we have and the incredibly exciting content that has been designed and added to the workshop.

If you want to see some of these features in action, join us for our regular Dev stream this Friday. Tomorrow's stream will be focused entirely on modding and map creation. Don't miss it! Tune in at 9 pm CEST on Slitherine's
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2018, 01:36:14 PM »
Aggressors - Map Builder Video

From the devs:

We have prepared a short video explaining and showing how the new Map Builder tool in Aggressors works.

With the new Map Builder tool players are able to import any kind of map (e.g. from a picture) and play it out in Aggressors. Do you want to play on a map of South Africa? Just find a picture of the map of South Africa you want to import, run it through the tool as shown in the video and get ready to play.

It's as easy as that.

Many players are already making use of the new tool, as well as of the new changes and improvements that we brought with the latest free update. It's part of our continuous effort to support the modding community, and it's certainly working. There are already several dozens of mods and scenarios available in the Steam Workshop, all available for free. It is extremely important for us to help and support the modding community, and we'll continue to do so.

Please let us know what you think about this new tool, and don't forget to give us your suggestions!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2018, 03:11:19 PM »
Friday 02/11/18 at 8 PM BST Pavel will continue his play-through leading the sons of Sparta to victory in Aggressors!

This time he will be accompanied by a surprise special guest... tune in with us on Twitch to find out who!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Expeditions: Rome

Started by Asid

Replies: 11
    Views: 3468