Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: It Lurks Below  (Read 35371 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: It Lurks Below
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2019, 03:08:29 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.04a
It Lurks Below - Graybeard Games

NOTE: Your world dungeon has been reset. You have been placed (along with any dropped player-bound items) on the surface.

Features:
- The max level for the game is now 100. Monsters, items and player experience will all scale this high.
- To support this new leveling, there are now 4 difficulties in the game: Normal(1-35), Nightmare(35-65), Hell(65-90), Inferno(90-110).
- New books for creating these difficulties are available at the Wizard on refill at midnight game-time.
- Experience gain has increased by 20% to allow for a faster leveling experience in Normal. You used to need to be level 25 at the bottom, now 35.
- The vertical size of each "zone" in the world has been increased by 15%
- The number of random rooms you find before the dungeon in each zone has been increased by 25%
- All crafted armors have had large stat increases to make up for the new leveling changes and where they are expected.
- Any crafted armor you have on your player, bank, etc will automatically get the new stats on load. This may throw off balance in late game because old-mid-nightmare (ilevel 30) armor is now meant for hell (ilevel 75).
- I have changed the rate at which you get crafted armors from the end of normal difficulty onwards:
- Iron (ilevel 6), Copper (ilevel 12), Mithril (ilevel 18), Rubium (ilevel 25) and Gold (ilevel 35) are in Normal
- Adamantine (ilevel 45), Verdant (ilevel 55) and Cobalt (ilevel 65) are in Nightmare
- Crimson (ilevel 75), and (tbd-ilevel 85) are in Hell
- The final armor (tbd-ilevel 95) is in Inferno
- I changed the way that affixes are chosen for monsters in Nightmare difficulty (and beyond). It will now limit the number of times any specific affix will appear to create better variety and getting stuck with a bad one over and over.
- I have renamed Luck back to Magic Find, because I wanted to.

Bugs:
- Fixed a long-time (since prototype) rendering bug which created seams in the world. I had some kludge in there to fix it, but fixed the real bug and removed the kludge.
- Fixed another rendering bug which would incorrectly render the second-layer block front when there was a block in the first layer, creating a lighting seam and extra rendering.

Known:
- The debuffs for hell and inferno are not in yet.

Warning:
- I am going to change execute in the next patch. It will not be as powerful as it is now.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2019, 12:10:57 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.05a

Features:
- I have redone how experience gain works for monsters. They now have a scaling table of how much experience they give. This will greatly increase the leveling rate for the game.
- I changed which shapes of crystals drop to match the new armor locations
- Unique Armor drops should now also have the correct crystal slot shapes for the zones and difficulties.

Bugs:
- When mousing-over the experience bar, the popup-window numbers would not update until you moved the mouse, but this is no longer the case.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2019, 12:02:15 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.11a

Features:
- Your survival points have been reset/refunded and the survival tree has changed.
- I have rescaled survival experience. It should be much easier to gain survival levels. I hope this also helps with early hunger-death loops.
- The survival level cap has been raised to 100.
- The mouse-wheel can now changes pages on the survival panel
- You can now gain survival experience foraging mushrooms
- Survival experience for digging dirt scales down with survival rank. Early, you get good experience for digging, later, almost none.
- Digging with a 3x3 ring will only grant you single experience instead of 9x experience.
- Your stomach size has changed for level 50 onward. It grew out of proportion with survival. Since survival now is capped at 100, everything should be more balanced.

- I have reduced the monster damage and hit point scaling a bit, to make it slightly easier. The scaling grew too rapidly and mid to end values were too high. It may need more adjustment.
- Execute has changed. You can now only execute an enemy once a second and they must have less than 50% hit points.

Note:
- I am trying to get another patch done today. We will see how it goes.
- There will be increased inventory and stash pages soon.

==================================================

Patch notes for EAv0.01.11b

[ Patch 2 of 2 today ]

Bugs:
- Fixed a crash bug while loading characters over level 50
- Accidentally left survival cap at 50, not 100, but really 100 now.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2019, 09:17:44 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.11c

Features:
- I have added two new bank tabs. One for early (12.5k gold) and one late (500k gold). They will show up at the vendor after midnight game-time.
- I have added a new row of inventory space.
- You will no longer drop ancient items on death.
- There is a new option in gameplay - auto-pickup seeds on/off. The default is on.
- I have slowed down survival leveling. It was a bit fast.

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug when crafting Verdant, Cobalt or Crimson armor it was using the wrong ilevel if you got a random affix added. It will now give properly scaled stats.

Patch notes for EAv0.01.11d

Bugs:
- Fixed a terrible character loading bug.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2019, 09:18:19 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.14a

Features:
- Your survival points have been refunded. I have added the forage meat nodes and finished the basic recipes.
- I changed armor scaling again. Your crafted armor should have new (worse) stats. I changed the monster scaling and forgot to change the armor to match yesterday. It now is data-driven so armor values will change when monster scaling changes. This will make it harder.
- I have changed the way armor negates damage to be more effective. This should offset the difficulty increase from above.
- I changed Aspire, Cosmic and Holiday runeword results. Instead of a flat armor and hit point gain, they are now percentage based on the base armor.
- Reduced the amount of survival experience you get from planting. It had an accidental multiplier based on the sRank needed to plant, so crystal plants, ore plants with high sRank needed were giving 10x experience.

Bugs:
- Fixed a loading bug for players with pets. It checks your pets vs. buff to make sure they match, but if they don't I didn't remove the pets correctly so the count would be off.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2019, 02:23:18 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.14b

Features:
- The survival tree has changed again and your points have been reset.
- I have finished the seeds line of skills in the survival tree.
- Seeds and meat can now be turned to compost in Descent mode
- Crafted armor now displays armor and hit point values in the crafting pop-up box

Bugs:
- I made some mistakes in the calculations of the new armor and hit point values, but it has been fixed and your armor adjusted. They will still be lower than they were a few days ago, but monsters also expect lower values.
- I found a very rare bug where it was possible to not spawn enough rocks at the start of the game, but I ensure there are enough now.
- Baby trees (one stage beyond saplings) were not replacing themselves as saplings when chopped down so players could end up low on wood supply.
- The Necromancer Ancient "First One's Bone" was not granting critical hit healing, but it has been fixed.
- The survival node that allows you to make health potions was not working, but not marked as WIP, but it is properly marked now.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2019, 01:27:14 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.15a b

Features:
- I have reset your survival points again and there are new nodes working (health potion)
- The level difference formula has changed:
- You can now do damage and gain experience normally until 5 levels above you. This is the same as before
- Each level beyond that reduces it by 5% (now) instead of 10%
- The lowest this value can ever become is 5%, so you can damage and gain experience from any monster above you in levels.
- Monsters below your level (up to -5 difference) remain normal experience.
- Each level below 5 difference remains 10% reduction in experience gain, but no damage reduction
- At 15 levels below the player level, you gain 0% experience from killing those monsters
- I have updated the pop-up box message with level difference between monsters and players to include information about experience changes.
- Health potions have changed
- There are now 9 different health potions for the game and which potion drops is based on monster-level or ilevel at that location
- Chests, Vendors and other ways to get health potions should work. Please keep an eye out for problems.
- Many of the Health potion nodes in the survival tree are now working
- There are new debuffs for Hell and Inferno difficulty

Bugs:
- Monsters now label their nightmare-inferno affix in their pop-up box as 'Enhancement' instead of the word 'Nightmare'

=================================================

Patch notes for EAv0.01.15b

[ Patch 2 of 2 today ]

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug with unique armor generation. It could return bad values to scale the armor and stats with resulting in very bad items.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2019, 12:31:17 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.18a

Features:
- I have updated the survival tree and your points have been refunded.
- There are new survival nodes working including: Healing Reload, Potion of Invulnerability and Mushroom nodes.
- I have added a visual effect to the ring of critical protection as well as potion of invulnerability
- Resistances have been renamed to resistance rating. It never made sense as a percent anyhow.
- In the stats sheet, it now displays a percent resistance for monsters at your level. Other levels will change this number.

Bugs:
- If you took the meat stacking survival node, it would set the stack size for all current items in your inventory, but new stacks found would never be set. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug which would not update crafting materials for food recipes when you ate raw ingredients.
- Necro skulls and familiars would keep their targets when transferring between worlds and try and attack them, but it has been fixed.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2019, 01:55:51 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.20a

Features:
- I have removed the rot-timers from Crystal and Ore plants. They can remain ready to harvest all the time now.
- You can now craft items using components from your bank tabs. It will search your inventory first but take ingredients from the bank as well.
- I have changed the way your dropped items work on death. It now keeps them in a separate list and they will never be deleted. This will allow people to change difficulties or reset worlds and keep their items.
- Since you no longer lose your items while resetting the dungeon, Abel will now cost a lot more if you have more than 20 items (and each 10 items above that) in the world.

Bugs:
- The wrong shaped crystals were dropping from invasion bosses, but the shape is now determined by the level of the monster instead of the location in the world.
- Crystal Veins were using the wrong values for determining the crystal shape, but that too is fixed. They are based on depth and difficulty, unless you plant them.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2019, 02:02:17 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.22a

Features:
- Your survival talents have been reset.
- The scroll-related survival nodes have been completed.
- I have changed the "COOKING YOUR FOOD" quest to allow any recipe (Veggie Bowl, Sauerkraut, Stewed Carrots, etc) to count towards progress in the quest.
- The "FINDING MEAT" quest has changed as well. You now can obtain any 3 meat, it counts cooked meat at the start and you can cook any meat dish to complete the quest.
- I doubled the drop rate of seeds and meat for monsters lower than level 10.
- You can now craft/cook using components from the refrigerator as well as the bank and inventory.
- The recipe for Hamburger has changed back to 2 wheat instead of bread.
- I have improved the AI for skulls/familiars while the Necro/Wizard is flying. They should stick with you much better now.

Bugs:
- When you tried to upgrade the Holiday armor to Aspire (you can't), it would delete your rune and scroll, but this has been fixed. Nothing will be deleted, and the combine will not work.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2019, 01:04:58 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.23a

Features:
- Your survival points have been refunded. New crop harvesting nodes are complete.
- The Mushroom Station is in. Unlock it through the survival tree. Add Morris to your town!
- Reduced the cost of making the invulnerability potion from 5k to 1k crystal fragments

Bugs:
- Fixed a display bug with resistance rating on items. The popup still had '%' after the number, but it is fixed.
- Items that scaled with level did not take into consideration the new level 100 cap and were generating with 1/2 the stats they should have, but it has been fixed.
- Scaled affixes were still using 'Level 50' text, but the string has been fixed to say 100 now. The values were correct, the text was wrong.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2019, 12:25:20 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.24a b

Features:
- I have amplified the volume for Morris and changed his sounds just slightly so there is less popping.
- The Mushroom Station now has an icon and no longer says WIP
- After playing a while around level 50, I have changed your base health.
- Each level, you will gain some health, rather than never gaining any. Your base was always 100 hit points, regardless of level.
- I have changed it so that the base automatically goes up. From 100 hit points to almost 5000 hit points at level 100.
- This will help with corpse retrieval and end-game one-shots.
- I have dramatically lowered the cost of Abel in the upper levels. Instead of 1 million credits at level 100, it is now 150k. Lower levels are a bit cheaper, but not as dramatic. Expect around 65% of the old cost at level 50.
- I also massively changed the experience table. It should be much quicker to level, though still not easy. It was taking about 4000 kills to gain levels post-90, but now it is around 1000. Mid-levels (around 50) should be quicker too.
- The amount of damage a monster does has been reduced overall slightly and more as they raise in levels. At level 100, they do about 65% of the damage they did before. There were too many one-hit kills. With player HPs increase and less damage, I hope this is better.
- I have made a huge change to in-world text. It is a lot easier to read now. This text includes damage numbers, item names, and words like execute, extra harvest and others.

Bugs:
- The special mushroom dirt mounds were appearing with regular crops because the bitflag was set the same as another, but it is fixed.
- When shooting a Rainbow wand, it would not calculate the elemental damage increase correctly, but it has been fixed. Yes, they will do more damage now.

Patch notes for EAv0.01.24b

[ Patch 2 of 2 today ]

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug where the new in-world text was way too big.
Share:                
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2019, 12:31:56 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.01.28a

Features:
- All of your survival points have been refunded and the advanced cooking recipes and chef buffs are working. Most of the survival tree is working and a new page is coming.
- I have removed the Class Items slot. The ideas for this will be integrated with the new ancient item tiers.
- There is a new currency (Ancient Orbs) that will be used in ranking up class ancient items in the UI.

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug that rendered the new world-text over the top of UI, when it should be below it.

Note:
- I will be ending the winter event on Wednesday.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2019, 11:31:59 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.02.01a

The Holiday event has ended. I hope everyone enjoyed it!

[ With my birthday coming up, there is a chance that I will run all the holiday events to celebrate and re-test ]

Ancient Items:
- All of your class ancient items have been reset and your gold refunded.
- You have been given one ancient orb per experience level.
- Ancient items now take both gold and ancient orbs to rank up. The amount of ancient orbs and gold it takes increases with each rank.
- The tooltip UI for ancient items has changed. It will show the current and next rank information only. To see other ranks, use the mouse-wheel while on the mouse-over-tooltip. (It says in the tooltip).
- Class ancient items will have many more ranks soon. You will not be able to get all of the ranks of each class ancient (not enough ancient orbs). This will create choices later in the game and different builds.
- As I enhance the classes, your ancient items will get reset and gold refunded once so you can give them a try.

Features:
- Added a new enemy (Necromagus) in the bottom zone. More coming soon.
- I have raised the gold cap from 10m to 50m
- Respec is now available.
- It is a document sold by The Legendary Wizard Soule.
- This will refund your ancient orbs, BUT NOT YOUR GOLD that is used in ranking the ancient items. This is the cost for respec.
- You will also refund and reset all of your leveling points and they can be reallocated.

Bugs:
- Fixed the placing of buildings and not clearing the middle layer. This happened most often when placing buildings below the surface. The building would have dirt inside. This is fixed and it clears it all now.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2019, 01:31:07 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.02.03a

Features:
- I have added another tab on the survival tree. They are all WIP right now, but coming soon.

Bugs:
- There was a bug with recently created characters that cause a crash/lock-up when using Abel, but it has been fixed.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: