Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: It Lurks Below  (Read 35107 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: It Lurks Below
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2018, 11:44:21 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.9.24a, b c
It Lurks Below - Graybeard Games

[ Patch 1 of 3 today ]

Descent:
- There is a new game style/mode in the game: Descent
- This Descent mode removes the survival aspects of the game (hunger/stamina) and lets players focus on dungeon exploration, destroying monsters and getting loot.
- There are no mushrooms, less initial food, and no survival tree.
- Players can still obtain the fridge, composter, new pickaxes, pulaski and other tools by advancing through the game.
- Players can still farm but the food doesn't do much. There are a few recipes that get unlocked through play and give you food buffs, but not many.
- Magic farming is available with a book sold at the general store.

Features:
- You can now see the seasons a seed can be planted in the tooltip while at the bank or any vendor
- I slightly increased the seed drop rate in Survival mode

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug that was caused by shift-clicking to create a stack of food, and the resultant survival ranks were different, it would use the materials and not give you the items.

========================================================

Patch notes for EAv0.9.24b

[ Patch 2 of 3 today ]

Bugs:
- Fixed it so that you can sleep in Descent mode (and heal)
- Planting something will no longer kick off the farming or survival quests in Descent Mode

========================================================

Patch notes for EAv0.9.24c

[ Patch 3 of 3 today ]

Bugs:
- You stopped getting experience from killing mobs in Descent mode around level 3 or 4. I have no idea why that code was in there. It's gone.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2018, 12:20:57 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.9.25a

Game Style:
- I've added Hardcore Descent as a game style. Good luck and have fun!

Any Survival:
- Hunger has been changed to update every 8 seconds instead of 6. Slow digestion is now 12 instead of 9 seconds.
- I accidentally left out the slower hunger before level 4, but that is back in for survival modes.
- Almost all monsters now have a small chance to drop seeds (common) or meat (rare) in survival modes.
- Bosses will drop a seed-bag's worth of seeds in survival modes

Any Descent:
- I have removed sleep healing in Descent modes. It was too easy to exploit. In survival, you don't sleep long because it uses hunger. There was no disadvantage to sleep healing in Descent.

Features:
- The oven (found in the general store) acts like a campfire now. You can cook any recipe near it or a campfire.
- When seasons change (in any style) and it kills current plants that can't grow in that season, it now drops a seed of that plant-type as it kills it.
- I refactored all the survival/creative/descent mode checking in the code, so I hope I haven't made any/many mistakes.

Known/To-be-fixed:
- In Descent, scrolls of stamina and sustain, as well as slow digestion gear can still drop. Mushroom special-rooms can still appear.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2018, 11:39:41 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.9.29a

Features:
- I have started the revamp on the Options Menu. This is in prep for doing in-game key-remapping.
- I have added a gameplay option to always have item names shown
- Descent mode no longer drops coffee, slow digestion rings, sustain or stamina scrolls
- Descent mode no longer has food or mushroom special rooms
- I have added the chicken coop to survival. The pet vendor sells the plans. You will have to wait for a vendor refresh at midnight to see it, if you already have one built.
- The chicken in the coop creates an egg once a day. The chicken spawns an egg into the world, which never disappears.

Bugs:
- Fixed a long standing bug where placing-blocks/tilling/etc on the 0/512 world border would result in a strange cursor jump
- There was a bug which increased max hunger in descent so you could end up with a flashing yellow border. This is fixed in both ways; no longer increased, no longer flashing borders.

Upcoming:
- Going to work on key-remapping UI
- Will get food stacking working in survival to save space. It will allow you to combine same-food items and but different survival rank and average out their feed.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2018, 01:07:51 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.9.29b

Features:
- I added torches to the chicken coop. Pick it up and place it down again to get the torches.
- I disabled the Options Controls menu because it isn't working and you could click on it.

Bugs:
- You could make more than one chicken coop, but this has been fixed. If you made more, I didn't take them away.
- You couldn't pick up the chicken coop, but you can now.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2018, 01:08:41 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.10.1a

Features:
- There have been a few reports of broken saves. I have added a few new features to saves to ensure that it is okay before writing it to the disk. I hope it helps. There is one more thing I have planned in the future.
- I have added in-game UI for key remapping in the options menu. Been a long time coming and I finally broke down and did it.
- I am not sure all keys will work with key remapping. Let me know if you have an unusual keyboard and a key doesn't work.
- There will be other additions to key remapping in the future (like mouse/controller buttons instead of keyboard keys)
- I put F1-F12 in the font so it shows up on the main hotbar. You could always remap it, but it said "F" instead of the full key.
- F1 can not be disabled right now. I will put something in that removes that toggle. If you remap to F1 it will pop up the status info.

Next up:
- Dungeon Liquids, bug fixes and final recipes for advanced summer/autumn (with icons).
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2018, 12:04:26 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.10.4a

Features:
- Changed the way food stacks and acts for survival.
- It will now keep track of the total-feed and show (and provide) the average.
- This means that different slevel food will stack. No more separate stacks that don't combine.
- I have a new reverse calculated slevel formula based on the total-feed. As total feed goes up, so does the slevel of the stacked item.
- When cooking food, it will use the average feed values to reverse calculate an slevel for the cooked food.
- Added a few new food icons, but not finished yet.

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug which cause a "leafnado" in the springtime. A column of leaves would just wrap around and around at location 0.
- Using compost to create anything, created a full stack and only used the compost once. It now uses the compost correctly.
- Fixed some items (raw meat, wheat) that were marked as instant use items, but wouldn't do anything (can't eat them). They are no longer instant items.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2018, 12:18:57 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.10.26a

*** Your world has been RESET! ***

This is a big data-change patch. There have been a lot of changes in the last few weeks. I spent most of my time on two features:

1a) The world is now made up of 3 layers instead of 2. Access placing/digging blocks with nothing(front)/shift(mid)/control(back)
1b) There are now multiple worlds to visit. Instead of just one "world/dungeon" I can now create many/multiple worlds/locations to visit. Right now there are two.

2) Liquids - water, etc. I spent two weeks trying to get this to work properly and I couldn't. I did 99% of the work, but couldn't stabilize liquids properly, so they are on the back burner for now. I'm quite sad about this and hope to return to it before release, but we will see.

About the Reset:
Your characters still work and have their stuff, but the world has been regenerated for 3 layers and two locations/worlds.
All crops (turned to seeds), all crafting devices (forge, anvil, etc), all buildings have been placed on the ground at your feet when you start.

Bosses are now accessed through doors at the end of the dungeon strip which transfer worlds to the boss room rather than being in the same world.

Let me know if you have problems in our Discord channel. (https://discordapp.com/invite/EE2wM87)

Expect a few patches this weekend, including some Halloween stuff!!

Features:
- A few objects (bed, bank lights, etc) have new art

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug with creating stacked food with different survival ranks on the ingredients
- Fixed a block-selection bug with mid and back layers. It would always be red, but it works properly now.

=========================================================

Patch notes for EAv0.10.26b
[ Patch 2 of ? today ]

I forgot to mention that there is a new voxel-styled ambient occlusion lighting model in the game as well. It makes the 3d-ness stand out.

Bugs:
- If you created a new character and new world, the ground was missing. I found it. It was hiding under a pile of papers on my desk. It should show up now.
- Fixed a bug which didn't allow Abel to be moved. You are now able to move Abel.
- There was a problem with freeing some video memory which could lead to a crash, but I free it properly now.

=========================================================

Patch notes for EAv0.10.26c
[ Patch 3 of ? today ]

Bugs:
- You can now select all 3 layers and dig properly with the 3x3 digging ring
- Fixed a bug with the Hoe not showing the selected block properly
- Abel would summon your items but keep them in the other world, where you couldn't get to them. It wasn't very helpful. His magic is working better and should summon them from other worlds now.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2018, 01:12:11 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.10.27a

Known Issue:
- Many players who update to new worlds don't have a Mooffulo (Not a cow) anymore. There will be an update where it will make a comeback soon.

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug where players could go through a portal and would get stuck in a bad place. I wasn't saving portal locations in the save file, but I am now.
- Sometimes after going through a portal, players were not able to load their save game, but that has been fixed. It will place you back in the main world on the surface.
- Necromancers who updated to new worlds would sometimes have no skulls and not be able to generate new ones. This has been fixed.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2018, 04:42:02 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.10.29a

Halloween has come to ILB! Come celebrate Halloween in It Lurks Below!

A doorway to a mysterious far-off land has appeared. The Halloween Hag needs your assistance in creating an incredible Halloween potion.

Collect pumpkins by slaying monsters and bring them to the Halloween Hag for special items.

There will be new special items throughout the week. Come back every day for something new and exciting!

Bugs:
- There was a bug in the way I was updating the map textures and it would sometimes draw in the incorrect map. This has been fixed.
- Both Necromancers and Wizards could have their pet buffs, but no pets and be unable to summon new ones if they were upgraded. They should be okay now.
- All the grass tiles now change during seasons instead of just the front layer.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2018, 12:03:48 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.10.29b
[ Patch 2 of 2 today ]

Bugs:
- If you used a Normal or Nightmare World Book, you would lose all of your entities (Halloween Hag, rats, rocks, trees) in the new world, but this has been fixed.
- All people who had lost all of their entities in the Halloween world should have them back.
- Fixed a bug with loading files which could result in corrupted saves.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2018, 01:09:55 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.10.30a

Features:
- The Halloween Hag is now selling two new items!
- I've doubled the drop rate of Pumpkins
- Gold Find now increases the chance of a pumpkin dropping
- Monsters can now drop more than one pumpkin at a time depending on their level

Bugs:
- Fixed a crash bug with holding items and switching worlds
- Monsters spawned from monsters can't drop pumpkins anymore, such as Drackel spiders.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2018, 11:55:00 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.11.01a
2 November - Graybeard Games

Features:
- There is now a legendary version of the Dread o'Lantern Brew. Good luck!

Bugs:
- The main world was not being created correctly with a world reset book. The middle layer of blocks was missing/gone in all newly created zones. This has been fixed.
- The middle layer missing in recreated worlds led to all sorts of rendering issues, creating flashing holes in the background, but it is fixed now.
- I accidentally left some debugging code in and 2 portals were being created in every world, but it is back to normal now.
- On the edge of the screen, there was a rendering error that is now fixed.
- Sometimes the Tentacle of It would draw itself in wrong world, but it has been fixed.
- Also, the Tentacle of It death-eye could kill you in the wrong world, but this too has been fixed.
- Fixed a terrible, terrible bug with save files. I'm pretty sure this is what was causing the save corruptions.
- If you transferred worlds with recall while holding a torch or similar item, the game could crash, but it has been fixed.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2018, 02:43:02 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.11.03a

Features:
- Added a new item slot called "back". This is cosmetic only, similar to hat.
- Added final Halloween item. It should be on the Halloween Hag after a refresh (midnight in game)
- Halloween event will run through the weekend. Enjoy everyone!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2018, 01:22:31 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.11.05a

I have extended the Halloween event because many people were busy this weekend at BlizzCon and other things. I'm not sure when it will end, but I will give a bit of warning. Probably later this week.

Features:
- Add a description to the Fertilizer item
- I added 2 new back items that rarely drop from monsters. More back items to come.

Bugs:
- Wheat was spawning in the Winter, but it has been told it can't come out until Spring. It is a bit sad, but it understands.
- If you tried to dig the clouds with the 3x3, it could crash, but it has been fixed.
- When flying near the clouds, rain could have stopped spawning, but it has been fixed as well.
- I forgot to move the lock icon over the 2nd ring slot with the new inventory layout, but it is placed correctly now.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2018, 08:13:51 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.11.12a

I've been working hard on getting the Paladin in, but it is not quite ready yet. There are a lot of great fixes here, so I'm patching.

Features:
- The Halloween event has been disabled for this year. Harvest event coming soon!
- The game now supports 4k monitor resolution and HighDPI. It really, really needs UI scaling, but it works.
- Added information to the survival quest that survival rank increases the amount of feed cooked food gives.
- The survival panel now shows what your current rank is as well has how many points you have to spend.
- Amplified Scream now says magic-damage in the description
- Back and Hat items now say what they are in the tooltip
- The mouse-wheel now changes pages at the bank when the mouse-cursor is in the bank window
- There are two new back items
- When you mouse-over the experience or survival bars on the hotbar-ui-panel it gives you details.

Bug:
- When you slept or died the back item would draw in a strange/unchanged position. It now disappears.
- If you were dual wielding and transformed (into a bat) the back-arm sword would show up, but it has been fixed.
- In the secret portal areas, some rooms were empty, but it has been fixed.
- If you loaded the game or played in Nightmare difficulty, then left and created a new character, you could get nightmare affixes on monsters for your newbie character in normal difficulty.
- When playing Hardcore Descent, you would never unlock the composter or fridge, but that has been fixed. Older characters should have them unlocked on load.
- Sometimes in dark areas, a black bar/blocks would appear in the background on the surface, but this has been fixed.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: