Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: It Lurks Below  (Read 35160 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: It Lurks Below
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2019, 12:03:14 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.02.12a
It Lurks Below - Graybeard Games

[ Patch 1 of 2 today ]

Features:
- I have integrated the steam library and Steam Cloud! You should now auto-update files across multiple computers if you are logged into the same Steam account.
- I have upgraded the save file system a bit to ensure that corrupted files are not saved after a loading attempt. The game will exit when it tries to load a corrupted save file instead.
- The save system also will create a backup of the save file first, then create a new file if a save file already exists.
- There are now 10 slots to save characters. The selection list can now scroll.
- Your survival talents have been refunded.
- The final two pickaxes have been completed in the survival tree. The Divine Pickaxe can now dig up corruption and you can gather corruption blocks.
- Because you can remove corruption, it now continues to grow during invasions (and other surface events).
- I have removed the chicken coop from the Pet Vendor (Kiki) and it is now working in the survival tree.
- The Ancient popup UI has been changed again. I hope it is clearer now. I have added draw-a-line tech to popup boxes.
- The Homestone now has an aura when you are close to it. You will digest food slower in Survival and slowly regain Health in Descent. The aura will not work below the surface zone.

Bugs:
- Cooking bread did not advance the "cook any recipe" quest. All other recipes did work, but I forgot to mark that one correctly, but it is fixed.

=============================================

Patch notes for EAv0.02.12b

[ Patch 2 of 2 today ]

Features:
- Your survival talents have been refunded. This time, I mean it.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2019, 07:22:09 PM »
Badlands
10/10/19

Welcome to the Badlands!

Patch notes for v1.01a

Features:
- There is a new region of the world called Badlands. Once you kill the Prince of Annihilation, you will get a quest to start your journey to the Badlands. Travel to the Badlands and help save our Ogre friends from the demon onslaught!
- You now have a choice of race when creating a character. You can choose Ogre or Human. Each race has some advantages.
- A new building, Town Hall, has been added. This is unlocked after you kill The Tentacle of It. Once built, you can talk to the mayor and mark this town as the account-wide town. All other newly created characters and existing characters can start or transfer to the town.
- There is a new upgrade for the bank sold at the General store. If you have an account-shared-town, you can buy the upgrade and create a shared vault. These inventory locations are account wide. You can transfer items between characters using this shared vault.
- Some items have become bound to your character, meaning they can't be placed in the shared vault.
- Most items have a level requirement now
- At character experience levels 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100, you get a key to unlock one bound item on your character. This allows you to unlock your character's Ancient items (skills) and place them in the shared vault. This allows you to multi-class.
- You can now Enchant your items. Many items (armor, weapons) can be enchanted up to 4 times. Mine Gems out of the Highlands area (original zones) to create randomly affixed enchanting books and apply them to items.
- There are many new unique items, scrolls, mushrooms and rings
- In the Badlands, you can dig up Quartz. Use this quartz to purchase new Runeword recipes from the Badlands vendor near the portal. Higher difficulties scale the amount of quartz you get when you dig it up.
- Dexterity is a new stat for melee players, replacing Grit.
- Intelligence and Dexterity now add to damage and Attack Power has been reduced. The total is greater than before.
- Speed is now uncapped and has diminishing returns. You can go about 3.5x faster than before.
- The altar now has 8 slots instead of 4 to allow for more complicated recipes.
- I rebalanced all the sound in the game. Try resetting all your sound bars to get a better experience.
- Beehives, Chickens and Cows no longer drop their items on the ground. Instead, they have an indicator above their head if they have an item to give to you. They can hold up to 3.
- There are many new monster types in the Badlands and a few changes to the Highland monsters and AI.
- The game now has an OpenGL version, that I plan on releasing soon.
- I have temporarily turned off Steam Cloud Sync to get more testing. It will be back in a few days.
- I tend to patch a lot following a major update. Nearly every day. I will be adding Class Weapon Runewords, a few other unique items and a Halloween event over the next few days.
- Many other changes and bug fixes

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2020, 01:37:31 AM »
New Patch!
Sun, 2 August 2020

Patch v1.01n

Patch notes for v1.01n

Features:
- The Harvest and Halloween events have ended.
- Steam Cloud has been enabled again. Thanks for your patience.
- Controller support has come to ILB! You can turn it off and on in the options menu. Button remapping coming soon.
- Achievements have begun! There are currently 20 achievements with more to come. To access the achievement panel, use 'c'
- Steam Achievements are linked to our in-game achievement system.
- I have changed the perspective a bit, making it more pronounced.
- Ogres now have a couple of accessories

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug with not being able to harvest crops from tilled ground in Descent

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2020, 04:37:17 AM »
ILB Holiday Event
Tue, 22 December 2020

Krampus Arrives!

Happy Holidays from Graybeard Games!

There have been a lot of updates to It Lurks Below in the last few months.

Some highlights include:
- Colored lighting
- Major balance changes
- The start of our Maps system
- A UI art revamp has begun (orbs)

And now the Holiday Event has started!
- The town has been decorated and the NPCs are feeling festive as we prepare for the winter holiday.
- The Holiday event will run for several weeks. Collect Winter Snowflakes from monsters that are in your level range and trade the snowflakes in for all sorts of items (pets, hats and many other things) at Jolly Ol' Graybeard located in the bank.

Krampus has arrived!
- To get Krampus to appear, you must construct the Krampus Dimensional Scroll. This runeword can be purchased at Jolly Ol' Graybeard.
- The Krampus Dimension is similar to other maps in the game. You must get 350 MKP to have him take notice and appear.
- Every Krampus Dimension has an altar portal area
- Krampus has uncommon and rare drops. Higher magic find will have them drop more frequently
- An "ultimate" version Krampus is coming soon...

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #94 on: December 31, 2020, 12:30:08 AM »
Unholy Krampus Arrives!
Wed, 30 December 2020

New Additions to the Winter Event

Patch notes for v1.01.48-51

Unholy Krampus has arrived!

- Jolly Ol' Graybeard has a new Runeword to the Unholy Krampus Dimension

Features:
- New difficulty: Unholy Difficulty Maps -- This difficulty is the hardest in the game. More Unholy maps are coming soon.
- All monsters are level 100+
- Takes 500 MKP to spawn the boss
- Resistances have been lowered by 250
- Armor mitigates less damage
- Bosses have a lot more hit points, but higher drop rates on boss-specific loot
- Unique armors that drop here can have upgrades, like affixes and more
- I have modified most of the existing Runewords in the game. They no longer require Aspire Armor to create. You can directly Runeword most armors now
- I have doubled the amount of armor and hit point increase you get from many Runewords to make up for the loss of Aspire
- I have lowered the rune requirements for Aspire Armor
- Stamina and Slow Digestion are no longer on/off. They are now stats. There are new affixes for them on items. They are visible in the stats window in inventory.
- I have changed crystal planting so that the bulb cost scales with player level. The result crystal ilevel is determined at creation of the bulb now as well.
- You can now only have one copy of a unique crystal socketed in all of your equipped armors at once. This does not include weapon, just equipped armor.
- I have increased the stats on many unique crystals to make up for this. Your crystals will automatically upgrade.
- I have added 5 new unique crystals
- The "ultra" rarity for inferno armor is now available. This does not add an affix, but it does add something else...
- Added two Winter outfits, a hat, and a cloak for sale at Jolly Ol' Graybeard
- Added some alternate sound pitches to sword swings, impacts and wand attacks

Rogue:
- I put the Rogue flask healing amounts back, but the extra swing is more consistent than before

Bugs:
- Somehow Jolly Ol' Graybeard was marked as being able to pick up the bank but shouldn't have been. It has been fixed.
- If you had a partial bank left behind when picking up with Jolly Ol' Graybeard, the NPCs and all the random bank blocks left behind should be gone.
- Fixed the messaging when right-clicking on ancient items that were on cooldown.
- Right-clicking on ancient items now has better messaging if the ancient item requires a target or can't be toggle except with a hotkey/shortcut.
- Several objects in town had a stray ' at the end of the popup dialog text lines, but it has been fixed
- Fixed a loophole which allowed you to put Character Bound items into the Vault
- Using the mouse wheel to scroll the list on character select now refreshes the mouse position and selects the character box

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #95 on: May 13, 2021, 11:43:07 PM »
Patch notes for v1.01.59
Thu, 13 May 2021

The Winter event has ended. It only took until May :P

Features:
- I have added Bloom to the graphics engine. You can turn it on/off in the graphic options
- I have optimized the graphics engine a bit
- When picking up any block, it will first search for an incomplete stack in your inventory and place it there before going into your block inventory.
- I have added a bit of detail to the Mind Break descriptions

Bugs:
- I have fixed a bug where rainbow beam wands were always displaying white beams.
- There are other bugs I've fixed with loading characters and upgrading characters

Notes:
- Development has slowed down on ILB in the last few months, but I remain dedicated to adding new content, features, and patching. I hope to be patching more often for the next few months. It is coming up on the 2-year-anniversary of release.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2021, 01:17:54 AM »
Patch notes for v1.01.62
Sun, 21 November 2021

Hafermann has arrived!
- The harvest demon Hafermann has arrived in ILB.
- To get Hafermann to appear, you must purchase the Hafermann Dimensional Scroll ath the Hag of Halloween.
- The Hafermann Dimension is similar to other maps in the game. You must get 350 MKP to have him take notice and appear.
- Every Hafermann Dimension has an altar portal area
- Hafermann has uncommon and rare drops. Higher magic find will have them drop more frequently

- The Unholy difficulty of Hafermann is also available
- Reminder: Unholy Difficulty Maps -- This difficulty is the hardest in the game.
- All monsters are level 100+
- Takes 500 MKP to spawn the boss
- Resistances have been lowered by 250
- Armor mitigates less damage
- Bosses have a lot more hit points, but drop special drops each time

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2021, 02:42:33 AM »
Patch notes for v1.01.63
Tue, 30 November 2021

Features:
- I have improved item tooltips so they say "Enchanted <stat>" when that stat comes from or is increased by enchantments
- I changed the text on Quick Charge to indicate it does not stack
- Holy strike text changed to read "melee attack"
- I have redone the code for Nightvision (from Aspire Armor) and removed a ton of bugs associated with it, including some graphical glitches.
- I have added a floating damage message that says "Armor Absorb" when the damage you are doing is less than the armor of the monster.

Bugs:
- The dirt-edge-overlay color for the new Hafermann dimension was accidentally black, but it is fixed.
- If the Hafermann room was on the 0/512 border you couldn't see Hafermann whirlwind sometimes, but it is fixed.
- Fixed clicking on a stack of Maize Twine removing all of them instead of removing one off the stack.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted Thanks:
Ligthert,

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2022, 11:55:14 PM »
Patch notes for v1.01.66
Wed, 5 January 2022

Features:
- While holding a stack of items on your cursor if you right-click (or B-button with controller) it will place one in that inventory slot.
- I made black and gold rare chests spawn much, much better loot
- All your survival talents have been reset. There are new 6 new talents available with more coming soon (14 total).

Bugs:
- Unholy Hafermann is now correctly spawning monsters from levels 100-110
- Fixed a bug with Darting Boots on non-Warrior characters. It was ending like Pureboots instead but should work correctly now.
- Morris wasn't calculating when to spawn a new mushroom and it was much slower than intended. He should spawn them more frequently.
- There was a treasure table error for Hafermann and Krampus. They should drop the scrolls for Wizard and Necromancer now. The drop rates have been slightly boosted to make up for them missing.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2022, 11:30:35 PM »
Patch notes for v1.01.69
Sun, January 9, 2022

Features:
- I have changed the way that objects such as sticks/rocks/carrots/etc respawn over time on the surface. I have added carrots and cabbages back into the mix and checked to see if there are already enough of a type of spawn before I choose.

Bugs:
- I have re-fixed the Lode Miner recipe reveal bug. I accidentally made the last build with the fix turned off. I had to turn the fix off to create the bug, then turn it on to test it and left it off. It should be fixed again. Sorry all.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: