Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: It Lurks Below  (Read 35522 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: It Lurks Below
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2018, 11:29:50 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.11.16a
It Lurks Below - Graybeard Games

The Paladin Patch is here!

Features:
- You can now choose to play Paladin. I'm sure there will be some bugs because it has some unusual skills.
- Originally, I was going to have you unlock the Paladin through play, but for now, I've just unlocked it for everyone. This may change in the future, but I want feedback, so it is unlocked.
- Two-handed weapons come in 2 flavors: Sword or Mace. Swords do 15% extra damage to demons, while Maces do 15% extra damage to undead.
- There were many, many changes for Paladin, so I expect a few bugs over the next few days.

Bug:
- I believe I fixed the 4k bug. I found a bug in Release compile vs. Debug compile that may have caused the problem. Please let me know.
- There were some problems with a few ancient items/skills when you had 0 attack power. They have been slightly boosted and fixed. This included bard songs.
- When a player stopped using the altar for any reason (getting hit, walking away, recall, etc) the items would be lost. I forgot to put them in the correct "world", but it is fixed now.
- The Enchanter debuff aura would remove the invulnerability on Drackel the Flesh Ooze, but it has been fixed.
- If you somehow killed Drackel while it was supposed to be invulnerable it would crash, but I fixed that as well.

==========================================

Patch notes for EAv0.11.16b

[ Patch 2 of ? today ]

Bugs:
- I fixed the inability to complete the improved weapon quest.
- The wrong weapon description was in the character create for Paladin
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2018, 12:04:22 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.11.17a

Features:
- Paladin Consecration Blocks turn into dirt tiles after 10 seconds
- Paladin can now purify bosses
- Standing on Consecrated blocks heals you slowly
- Bracers of Justice cooldown has been shortened to 3 seconds
- Increased chance of extra attack on Bracers of Justice 20/40/60/80
- There is now one second of damage immunity to Paladin Bracers of Justice on use
- The radius of Tome of Atonement has been doubled
- Tome of Atonement now purifies as well as damages. If an enemy is not purified, it will do that first, then it does damage.
- Changed the graphic for Tome of Atonement particle effect
- Blessed Gloves cooldown has been greatly shortened to 4/3/2/1 minute
- Increased the amount of healing from Divine Bulwark to 10% from 5%

Bugs:
- If you died while dashing as the Paladin, there was a chance you could lose your items when they dropped, but this has been fixed.
- Paladin will no longer replace blocks it should not (boss-door/shrine/portal base blocks). It will no longer replace corrupted blocks either.
- Fixed a problem with boss door blocks and monster placed blocks missing collision.

==================================================

Patch notes for EAv0.11.17b

[ Patch 2 of 2 today ]

Features:
- Turned off the sound on the heal while standing on Consecrated Blocks

Bugs:
- Accidentally left exceptional-only mace generation on.

==================================================

Patch notes for EAv0.11.17c

[ Patch 3 of 3 today ]

Bugs:
- Fixed a crash that happened when you flew up to the clouds
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2018, 03:58:07 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.11.18a

Features:
- I have changed the calculation for attack rate modifier!
- You can now attack faster than ever before, and the number limit is much higher.
- It is possible to get down to 1 frame between animations now for melee, 2 frames between shots for ranged (@ 60 fps)
- Paladin Consecration Blocks now save which block it replaces and puts that block back once it wears off.
- If there are enemies that the Paladin dashes through or into while using Pureboots, they will be purified.
- If you re-consecrate the same ground, the timer now refreshes on that block. It was just skipping it.

Bugs:
- The Paladin Consecrated Blocks would overwrite the ore in nightmare mode, but it has been fixed.
- Fixed a minor bug that happened when the game reached max particles.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2018, 03:58:27 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.11.19a

Bugs:
- I was not removing Paladin Consecration Blocks correctly when the block was destroyed, but it has been fixed. It could lead to a hard-lock/crash.
- Fixed some minor problems with particle limits, which are reached more often with Paladin.
- Someone got some corrupted coordinates for portals and it would crash when they tried to use it. Not sure how it happened, but it checks it he coordinates are okay now.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2018, 12:58:40 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.11.22a

THE HARVEST FEST HAS ARRIVED IN ILB!

Just in time for Thanksgiving, a small Harvest event is now active in It Lurks Below. Talk to the Great Gobbler at the bank.

This event will be live for several days.

Features:
- The game properly handles level 50 now. (Current max level)
- I have drawn shoulders for all the two-handed animations in the game. I forgot to draw them, so it should look a bit better now.

Bugs:
- If you dashed across a world-zone boundary, you would not get credit for entering that area for a quest, but it has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes prevented new characters from not having enough snack mushrooms on the surface.
- If you reached level 50 in any survival mode, it would cause a crash, but it has been fixed.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2018, 02:17:01 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.11.23a

Features:
- If you use the event item, it sets the cooldown for all of those items in your possession. You can only use one.

Bugs:
- Fixed a problem with the event item, it now has a cooldown that works.
- In 4k resolution, I changed the size of a buffer that was possibly broken. There have been 4k crashes and I hope this fixes it.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2018, 02:22:47 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.11.25a

Bugs:
- There was a world text buffer that was too big and may have been causing some lag. I hope this fixes it.
- Found another 4k resolution bug and this one was very serious. There were buffer overwrites and probably causing crashes.
- I fixed a bug in 4k that would not display the item names correctly above the items if you held down ALT

Patch notes for EAv0.11.26a

Features:
- Crazy new Camera control (O.o)
- Zoom in and out of the world while in-game with CTRL+Mouse-wheel.
- Hit HOME key to get back to default.
- There is a slider for camera distance in the Graphics Options menu as well
- I improved performance in 4k. It was drawing 4x too much outside the bounds of what it should be drawing.
- I also slightly improved the rendering performance overall
- Let me know if anyone has problems with not drawing along the edges. I did test it on 4k/ultra-wide/regular monitors.

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug which didn't create fullscreen resolutions correctly. It would just do max-res fullscreen instead of what you set it at. It should work now.
- If you dug out the ground under a quick-vault, it turned it into an item and you could reuse it, but it has been fixed. If you dig out the ground, it goes away.
- The amount of expected armor was off by one level. Monsters expected higher armor and Items use this to create unique armors.
- This will result in monsters not hitting as hard, but it will be barely noticeable. Most of the time there will be 2% less damage, which is very little.
- Unique items use expected armor to create their stats. They will be slightly lower now compared to before because they were one level higher.
- Level 50 unique items had broken armor stats because the table didn't go that high (because it was looking for 51) but it should be fixed now.
- When you changed VSync, it would not update until the next time you ran, but it didn't say that. Now it does.

Patch notes for EAv0.11.27a

Bugs:
- When you used a World book, the regenerated world had the wrong tiles in the 3rd/far-back layer. They were supposed to be a red indestructible tile, but they were "dirt" tiles for that layer. This is fixed.
- If you used a World book with Paladin blocks in the upper layer, they would never go away, but it has been fixed.
- With the new camera zoom feature, you could run across black blocks appearing where you dig. I think I've fixed it, but we should keep an eye out. It was hard to repeat the bug.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2018, 12:18:54 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.11.28a

Features:
- I've changed it so that you can sleep and mess with your inventory a bit.
- You can't mess with ancient items
- You can't change your hotbar selection slot
- I would love some feedback and any bugs people might find. I'm sure there will be a few.
- Ancient items now fill in the bar from the right side instead of left when getting them from quests or picking them off the ground (when there is space).
- I have improved Ambient pet AI. They shouldn't jump around as much.
- I have added flying Ambient pet AI as well. There is one new pet to find.

Bugs:
- In creative, you could delete your hoe and get stuck in the quest chain because you never got the recipe. The recipe is now available and older characters should have it as well.
- Torches hanging on the side of blocks were being placed too far back and floating in mid-air. They are now on the front-most blocks.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2018, 02:00:02 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.12.03a

Features:
- If the cooldown of an item is 1m or more, it now displays it as minutes rather than seconds on the item tooltip.
- Slightly updated the vfx for item glow

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug with the item glows sticking around.
- There was a typo in the Cornucopia text that has been fixed.
- The dirt tiles were not changing during season transitions, but they are now working again.
- If the banker was open and you could highlight and interact with a fridge, it would put both UIs up, but it has been fixed.
- The Poisonous Phial was supposed to break shadows or wisp form but was not. This is now working as intended.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2018, 02:36:46 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.12.04a

Features:
- The Harvest Event has come to an end. Thanks for participating!

Bugs:
- There was a bad bug with splitting or changing food stacks and it got worse when recombining them into other stacks.
- This was several bugs, including a 0 feed bug.
- Food may have slightly adjusted values (+/-1) from before.
- I have rewritten the entire system and the way it calculates feed and I think it is fixed.
- All old broken food should be recalculated on load
- Please be on the lookout for food with 0 feed or large rank numbers or negative rank numbers, though they should be impossible now.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2018, 02:42:03 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.12.16a

I have enabled the Alpha version of Controller support!

A few notes:
- You can toggle the controller on and off in the options menu
- Right now, there is only art for XBox controller, not PlayStation or others. So it will use A-B-X-Y
- I know there a few things wrong and missing. I will be fixing some of them over the coming days. Mainly some tooltips and messages have errors.
- If you get stuck and can't interact with some UI, you can always hit down on the D-Pad and you will be in mouse-cursor-drive-mode with the left stick and can scroll anywhere and click.

Here are the controls:
- Left stick moves your character left/right and squat/down
- If you press the stick slightly, a targeting cursor appears and you can use it to highlight something to interact with.
- Pressing the stick fully will begin movement.
- D-pad:
- Up -- does the "right" thing with the UI. This is going to change to a menu select, but right now it accepts new quests, opens survival and level up UIs, whatever is needed.
- Left/Right -- changes the selection box on the hotbar (like mousewheel)
- Down -- opens the inventory and crafting panel and puts the cursor in "UI cursor drive mode" (using the left stick)
- Right Stick -- puts a cursor out away from the character to the edge of the screen. This can be used for targeting skills like teleport and dash.
- A -- jumps
- B -- interacts with things (doors/chests/etc)
- X/Y/LB/RB are assigned to spots on the hotbar and ancient bar. Clicking them activates the item.
- Left Trigger is used like a shift key. Dig/place/etc in the background with the Left Trigger held down.
- Right Trigger uses the current hotbar item (swing a sword, dig, place an torch, etc) like left-mouse button.

- The UI to reassign/modify controller buttons will be in the future. Right now, you are stuck with these controls.

Upcoming:
- I am going to revamping the UI in the game to remove the difference between Right mouse button and 'e' (interact) key. The difference is no longer needed and it will help controller support.
- Tomorrow there will be a patch with a number of survival improvements focused on new player experience and end-game survival being too easy.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2018, 01:43:51 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.12.18a

Controller:
- I forgot to mention that pressing down on the Left Stick is sleep.

Features
- I have added a color for cosmetic items and they now glow. This should make it harder to miss the cosmetic items that drop. Hats and Back items are cyan, Ambient Pets are mint-green.
- The dungeon now produces about half the mushrooms it used to produce. Feast and Meal mushrooms are much rarer than they used to be as well.
- I slightly reduced the drop rate of seeds/meat from monsters. I also changed it so it chooses to drop a seed more often and meat less often. I hope this makes it so you need to plant more often in the later game.
- I increased the drop rate of meat from rats
- I have greatly increased the amount of survival experience you get for planting and harvesting.
- You can now gain survival experience for chopping down trees (both money and normal)
- Quests can now give survival experience instead or in-addition to leveling experience.
- Several quests that focus on survival now give survival experience as well.
- There are 3 new quests to help with feeding yourself and survival. I hope this improves the hunger/death-loop for new players.

Bugs:
- Fixed a rare bug which would leave the NPC behind when you picked up the building. Thank you all for helping find this one!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2018, 01:30:57 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.12.19a

Features:
- I have added different icons for Playstation vs XBox controllers. I wasn't able to test with a PS3 controller. Let me know if it works.
- SDL does not do a great job with reporting what types of controllers are attached. I talked to the SDL guy and he suggest the way I implemented it. Let me know if it incorrectly identifies what type of controller you have.
- I changed the colors of the fourth zone below the surface. It used to be red and the next zone is flesh-colored, and it was a bit confusing. It is now purple.
- The General Store blueprint now takes 8 Tough Grass instead of 8 Wheat to create. I also increased the number of Tough Grasses spawned at dungeon creation to assure there are enough.

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug where the mouse-cursor would disappear if you used a controller and went back to the main menu
- You were unable to click on many objects (chests/crystals veins/etc) with a controller, but it has been fixed.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2018, 01:43:59 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.12.29a

Features:
- Vendors now dynamically adjust how many pages they have for their supply of goods for sale.
- There is one new item at Graybeard for the Holiday event. Once the vendor refreshes at midnight game-time, it should appear.

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug which would allow a vendor window to be open at the same time as the bank UI.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2018, 12:14:55 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.12.30a

Features:
- You can now use the mousewheel to scroll through the pages at the vendor
- I have improved the VFX for the wizard "Omnibus of Translocation" ancient item

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug that caused Graybeard to be left behind if you picked up the bank.
- A while back, I changed the length of seasons and messed up the state of the ground/dirt-tiles so they didn't change correctly. It has been fixed.
- Picking up interactive objects (like sticks, rocks, etc) was broken with the 'b' button on the controller
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: