Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: It Lurks Below  (Read 35103 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: It Lurks Below
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2018, 04:43:44 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.7.15a
It Lurks Below - Graybeard Games

Features:
- Added Runeword unique weapons for both Bard and Rogue with unique graphics
- Changed Rogue to have up to 15 Deep Wounds instead of 10, but Ancient Items will consume a maximum of 10. This way you can use 2 skills quickly.
- Changed some descriptions of Bard Ancient Items to include the word "magic" damage when appropriate.
- The rogue has a better lighting calculations when in shadows now. They will be darker and it will be more obvious.

Bugs:
- There was a typo in the Deep Wounds buff description when you mouse-over the buff icon.
- Some of the stats were not displaying in the inventory stats window, but they are back. They always worked, just not displayed.
- Commander Vile was not checking where it was spawning and could spawn inside of blocks and be stuck. It proclaimed "I WILL NOT BE STOPPED BY BLOCKS" and it was so.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 10:24:06 AM »
Patch note for EAv0.7.18a

Features:
- Crystals now display ilevel when you mouse-over them
- Slightly reduced the damage done by the Bard Ukulele to 50/100/150/200% of your attack power
- Dirt tiles are now for sale in General Store
- There were quite a few changes to the 4th boss
- The eye-spiders only have a 50% chance of spawning, have less hit points and attack less often
- The lasers shooting out of the boss have been reduced in number, but now dig blocks
- The boss eye has an aura of damage if you get close to it
- The eye-spiders no longer wander out of the room
- The way that many items drop is very different. Before, many drops were based on treasure tables and ilevel. Now difficulty and world-zone influence the drop.
- This should fix all the potion drops in the game. You should get the right potions in normal and nightmare.
- This will change the way unique items select which crystal slot shape to use
- It also will change which shapes of crystals drop in the dungeon. Nightmare goes through the same progression as normal.
- New support armors for nightmare are coming soon to help with the crystal drops. For now, Uniques will be the progression.

Bugs:
- A bug which would destroy your wand when you tried to create a staff and you would lose everything has been fixed. Sorry about that.
- Fixed a typo: Symphonic
- Comfort chili didn't go into the fridge (and raw meat and pot pie). No one likes cold chili, but it should go in there anyhow despite taste logic.
- You can move move ancient items from the new bar into the bank directly instead of going to inventory first.
- I fixed a bug which would cause you to swing when you picked up swords sometimes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patch note for EAv0.7.18b

Features:
- Unique items will now display their ilevel when you mouse-over them

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug which would prevent unique items from being fully generated without all of their stats.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2018, 12:16:40 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.7.20a

Features:
- Warrior has been unlocked! Dash and slay your way to fun!
- I changed the way percentage regeneration works in the game. Instead of just being 1%, it can be any percent and it can stack.
- Endless Elixir got the health regeneration increased from 1% to 5%
- The Golden Goblet also got increased from 1% to 5%
- I put the changes to regeneration in that inventory stats window. It now displays HPs/sec and percent HP/sec.
- I changed the audio engine to only play 1 "copy" of a sound in a given frame. This should stop the sounds bursting to really loud.
- I reduced the damage on the Imp Riders, but I'm not sure if they were really doing too much damage. It looked okay to me, but reports were different.
- Ring of Critical Protection has been reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds of immunity
- The Holy Vial grants you 3 seconds of immunity when it triggers

Bugs:
- Elemental damage increases were not working for swords/melee. It will now be working and show properly in the stats window.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 12:17:11 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.7.21a

Features:
- I changed the damage on the dash digging to scale with your player level. There were some reports of deep-down digging being a problem.
- I changed the way the dash calculates your final position. You should be able to dash into smaller spaces now.
- Added a combat-style description string when starting a character so you can tell if it is ranged or melee
- Changed the recipe reveal tip from "Improved wand and iron armor" to "Improved weapon and iron armor"
- Many missile sounds were not being changed due to position in the world, but now are. This should help with Surface Eye (Seeker) bombs.
- Intelligence shrines have been changed to give you Grit if you are melee

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug where if you dashed right next to you, the dash particles would never end. Though it looked cool, it was not the intent.
- Fixed a terrible bug where you would lose your arms while switching items mid-swing. You couldn't get them back until you died.
- You could dash into the ground. Though I saw it done a million times, I had a tough time repeating it. I put in a fix. We will see.
- Fixed a typo: dealt
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2018, 11:26:52 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.7.23a

Features:
- Double jump for all! I thought about this for a long time. The game is just more fun with double jump.
- There will be changes to items/uniques that gave you double jump in the coming days. I have a planned substitute ability.
- The Double Jump ring pattern will no longer drop.
- Wisps have a change to their AI. They may do too much damage. Be careful hardcores!

Cleric:
- The Cleric now has its class passive: Smite
- Smite: Every time you vanquish a foe, gain a level-scaled, stacking Armor and level-scaled Attack Power buff
- The Endless Elixir has changed
- It now runs for 30 seconds, but the regen % boosts on ranks (2,3,4,5%)
- It now cures all status aliments on use
- I am debating one more change for Cleric before I move to Enchanter tomorrow.

Warrior:
- I added a small, quick AoE stun to the end of the Ancient Plate Boots dash
- The digging component of the Ancient Plate Boots has a smaller radius now

Bugs:
- The HP regen for Rank 3 of the Defensive stance was broken, but is fixed now. It may be too good.
- Bards had an annoying quest (to make the original weapon) stuck/always up. You can (re)complete it now and it goes away.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2018, 02:41:59 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.7.28a

Features:
- All new Mace and Shield graphics!
- I redid the way classes use weapons so that I can easily toggle weapon types (wands, swords, maces, etc) on for each class.
- The change was very large and could impact starting quests, altar combines and what items drop for classes. I tested, but there may be bugs.
- Each class now has an identifier making it an intelligence/wisdom class or a grit/vigor. It used to be determined by melee, but no longer. Make sure the affixes make sense for your class.

Cleric:
- Can now use wands or mace and shield. Old characters should have starting recipes and maces should drop.
- I changed The Diviner to cure all status effects as well as heal

Warrior:
- The Reflective Chestguard has changed a lot.
- The reflective ability happens all the time, not just during a block or dodge.
- The amount of damage your reflected bolt does is based on your weapon damage
- The reflected bolt reflects towards your cursor location
- The chance of reflecting is doubled if you are crouching
- The Tabard of Air has been removed. It will be making a comeback as a general ancient item later (with a cool improvement)
- New Ancient: The Whirling Charm

Bugs:
- If you died while in mid-dash with the Warrior, when you restarted in town, the dash would continue. This has been fixed.
- I forgot to enable the Wizard double-jump passive, but they should be able to double-jump now like the rest of us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patch notes for EAv0.7.28b

Features:
- Changed Whirlwind just slightly so that if you are attacking, press The Whirling Charm and hold the mouse down the entire time, you will continue attacking after whirlwind.

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug with Whirlwind and Mouse-wheel hotbar item changing. No more whirlwinding pickaxes or torches
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2018, 11:59:09 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.7.29a

All character ancient items have been toggled off and all of your buffs have been removed. This was necessary to fix a bug. You can just toggle them back on.

Features:
- Renamed all of the 2nd crafted weapons to start with the word "Improved" to help with the quest
- Changed the Learning potion text to reflect the new hotbar layout

Bugs:
- Accidentally started Cleric with sword and shield recipe instead of mace and shield and the quest would not complete. They now start with the correct recipe.
- If you created the improved mace, it didn't count for the Cleric Commander Vile quest, but that is also fixed
- Fixed a bug when you opened the fridge, then clicked on the bank, both would be displayed.
- If you had the old Tabard of Air turned on and got the buff, it never went away. It should be fixed now.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2018, 11:59:36 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.7.31a

Features:
- The Cleric ancient Endless Elixir has changed to The Surging Elixir. It now gives 2x Armor, 30% attack speed, and regeneration for 3 seconds. If you Smite while it is active, it extends it 1 second.
- There are new Iron Mace graphics
- There are new Mace graphics as well. It now has spikes. The turkey leg is gone.
- The Tabard of Air returns as a general ancient item. It has 100% chance of a jump and you gain a stacking Attack Power buff until you land.
- The Great Leveler has returned as a general ancient item as well. It now has a cooldown of 1/2 a second.
- I have added the moon. Moon phases are coming.
- Both the moon and sun have new paths they take through the sky.

Bugs:
- I fixed targeting with the Ring of Digging. If any location is okay in the 3x3 it digs, unless one of the location is indestructible.
- The spiders from Drackel the Flesh Ooze will no longer freak out and flip back and forth constantly when on platforms.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2018, 01:32:28 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.8.02a

Features:
- You can now pick up and move buildings by shift+right-mouse-button on the NPC/vendor.
- You can now place buildings by picking them up in your inventory and placing them in the world instead of having to place them in your hotbar first.
- Items with cooldowns now display fractions of a second (1/10ths) if less than 1s is remaining.

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug which refreshed vendors if you loaded the game
- The Great Leveler had a cooldown of less than a second and displayed 0 cooldown in the item description. It now displays 0.5 like it should.
- You could not trash items directly from the refridgerator, but you can now.
- While at the bank, you couldn't pick crystals out of equipment. This is fixed.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2018, 01:56:06 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.8.03a

Features:
- You can no longer die of hunger. Instead, you get a severe debuff that goes away once you eat.

Bugs:
- Fixed a drop table bug where The Great Leveler was dropping too often
- The Whirling Charm had the wrong buff icon
- The Deadly Nimble icon said 100 when the item got changed to be 50% dodge, from 100. The icon now says 50.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2018, 11:47:34 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.8.08a

Features:
- Abel the Collector has been added
- This NPC will appear only in Standard mode
- Abel will retrieve your dropped items on death for a gold fee
- The building is called the Twisted Tree and unlocked after placing the General Store (along with the Bank)
- Abel will not go away during invasions
- If you currently have items dropped in the dungeon, it won't be able to find those. Only items dropped after the patch.
- Items that are dropped on death remember which slot they came from and try to go back into that slot first
- Mushrooms have been changed
- They are much more abundant
- They now rot over time like all other food
- Mushrooms can be placed in the fridge
- All mushrooms will feed you, some with small side-effects
- The "snack" mushroom will appear on the surface and be auto-identified
- Rats have been added to the game
- They have few hit points and only drop small chunks of meat
- Both Rats and more mushrooms will not be in current worlds. New worlds will need to be created or regenerated to have them.
- I have removed Fireflies for a bit while they get a redo
- You can now eat directly out of fridge instead of having to place it in your inventory first
- You can no longer place buildings below the first world-zone

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug which didn't display the PI rune correctly when drawn in Green
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2018, 11:27:24 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.8.13a

Features:
- The game now uses Vsync (Vertical Sync) to keep the framerate at your monitor refresh rate (usually 60 or 75 fps)! No more card meltdowns.
- It is defaulted to ON
- You can change it in the config file if you want to
- The Moon now has eight phases it goes through.
- After a long battle and years of comments, I have finally gone away from oil/smog torches. The smoke is much more transparent and the fire and smoke are slowed down a bit. It looks better.
- There is a new special room that can spawn in new dungeon levels: Mushrooms! Find these rooms to fill up on a dozen or so mushrooms.
- All special dirt rooms (gold, food, mushrooms, chests, crystals, etc) now have a special dirt graphic to help find them and change up the level graphics a bit. More block/level graphic changes coming.
- I have redone Ambient Pet movement. They now try and stay out of the way.

Bugs:
- You could trash building blueprints and it didn't update the crafting status so you could never make a new building. It now updates.
- Rarely, you could get two (or more) dirt mounds on a single block/tile. This has been fixed, but old double-mounds will still exist.
- If you crafted a Rune that wasn't one of the base common 8, it didn't mark Rune creation quest, but it does now.

Patch notes for EAv0.8.13b

[ Update 2 of 2 today ]

Features:
- I now force-evaluate your building states when you enter the game from loading, updating blueprint construction states to ensure building construction is possible.

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug with picking up buildings. It would prevent you from constructing new buildings after you made one, picked it up and deleted the blueprint.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2018, 11:32:42 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.8.14a

Features:
- Slightly moved the distance a pet follows at so you can see their face more often
- I halved the price of each bank tab. Sorry, those who bought them before, that gold is gone.
- There are now multiple gold fertilizers sold in General Store
- Sleep now heals a percentage, not a flat number. 1% on the ground, 2% in bed.
- The ALT key has some upgrades/changes
- Fixed the bug that prevented some names above the items on the 512/0 wrap-around
- Gold now says how much gold ("130 Gold")
- The names try not to overlap
- The new Rich Clay Block is now available in Creative
- When a ring pattern drops, it will now say if you know the recipe on mouse-over in the world.
- Cobblestone is for sale at the General Store
- Some Farming changes:
- You can now hold down the right-mouse-button and walk along harvesting everything in the path
- When you use the composter, it tries to stack the compost you create with a stack in the inventory
- New Survival Farming Tree Node: Double the stack size of seeds
- New Survival Cooking Tree Node: Double the stack size of potions
- You can now use the 'e' (or interact) key to convert crystal plants directly into crystal shards instead of harvesting first.

Bugs:
- Fixed World Corruption going beyond 80% of the world width
- If you ate the last item in a stack of food while sleeping, you woke up, but now you can eat and sleep at the same time all you want.
- If you placed a fridge down, opened it, then pick it up the fridge UI was still open. This has been fixed.
- You can now longer use the Whirling Charm and sleep at the same time.

Patch notes for EAv0.8.14b & EAv0.8.14c

Bugs:
- Fixed a bug which crystal plants were growing at their debug rate instead of normal rate
- Fixed a bug that didn't raise the stack-limit on new potions that dropped, despite having the survival talent.
- You could no longer shift+rmb to pick up the fridge, but you can now.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2018, 11:05:27 AM »
Patch notes for EAv0.8.16a

Big melee weapon changes today!

Features:
- There are now different modifiers on all melee weapons, much like wands. There may be more in the future.
- Stunning: chance to stun your target
- Slicing: chance to bleed your target
- Cleaving: Hit all enemies at the target impact point
- Bashing: Knock your target back when hit
- Concussive: Launch an air projectile towards the mouse cursor
- New Scroll: Scroll of Discovery - read to reveal/map a nearby special room
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2018, 10:55:37 PM »
Patch notes for EAv0.8.17a

Features:
- I changed quick sell at a vendor from (right mouse button) to (shift + rmb). This should help stop selling back bank tabs after you buy them and are excited to read them.
- You can now eat food, drink potions and read scrolls at the vendor with right mouse button. Tooltips are updated.
- If you bought bank tabs out of order (more expensive first) the prices would adjust and you would lose money. It now keeps track of which you buy.
- Gath'ack the Soulgazer has new AI, and a new room for Nightmare difficulty
- All of the bosses in Nightmare don't have backgrounds to easily place blocks and platforms on
- Big Necro changes:
- Necro now has a passive
- All buffs have been removed and ancient items toggled off for Necromancers.
- I doubled the damage on the Grim Scythe (to: 100/200/500/1000)
- Undead Heart has changed -- you now get Flight at Starting Rank, Slow Digestion moved to Tier 1 with infravision, Tier 4 increases Resistances
- Soul Collector has changed -- Gain a soul on kill. Stacks to 10. Every time you are hit, uses 1 soul and unleashes bolts
- There is a Necromancer runeword: The Scythe of Death

Bugs:
- If you were holding any item while food rotted anywhere in your inventory it caused you to drop the item off your mouse and place it back in inventory. This is fixed.
- Fixed calculation for monsters levels when switching between Normal and Nightmare difficulties. No more level 50s in the dirt in Normal!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: