Forum > FSX/P3D/X-Plane

FSiPanel

<< < (2/7) > >>

Skoop:
I've looked at this before.  Seems like a great tool.  I've held off on it but seems usefull.  There's also FS-Flight Control which can be purchased at simmarket, works with all sims (prepar, fsx, and xplane).  Doesn't seem to have as intricate detailed support for specific airframes though, but it's still under development.

Asid:

--- Quote from: Skoop on April 16, 2018, 07:11:41 PM ---There's also FS-Flight Control which can be purchased at simmarket, works with all sims (prepar, fsx, and xplane).  Doesn't seem to have as intricate detailed support for specific airframes though, but it's still under development.

--- End quote ---

I have not used FS-Flight Control. It does have a free 2 week trial though. It also has more parts to it, moving map etc. However I find the following a negative:
1. You need to be online to use it.
2. The support is for 1 year only. It means you will receive all new versions up to one year after your purchase for free. After that you must pay!

I have used FSiPanel. It is constantly being improved and added to. The developer is a professional pilot who enjoys flight sims as well. He is open to adding features requested by the community. He is also fast at putting out regular updates. I am happy with FSiPanel at this stage.

Regards

Skoop:
FSiPanel does seem like the better product.  I just with they had more aircraft you could use it with, but they got all the big ones supported which is good.

Asid:

--- Quote from: Skoop on April 17, 2018, 07:00:29 AM ---FSiPanel does seem like the better product.  I just with they had more aircraft you could use it with, but they got all the big ones supported which is good.
--- End quote ---

FSiPanel has a growing selection of "complex" aircraft. The previous version allowed you to use "basic" aircraft as well. This feature is coming soon.

You purchase "tokens" for your chosen complex aircraft: http://fsipanel.com/Products.html

Asid:
Update Version 1.0.0.45
12 August at 12:19 ·

Version 1.0.0.45
   - Added support for Aerosoft Airbus 318/319 PRO
     OPEN beta until August 20th, no credit required
     Please check youtube tutorial (below) on how to use the Airbus with FSiPanel
     Special section on the forum is open for the Airbus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version