Forum > Games Discussion

What's your gaming pleasure this weekend? 23/02/18

(1/3) > >>

Asid:

What's your gaming pleasure this weekend? 23/02/18    :gamer

Scourge of War: Waterloo:  THE most immersive game of its kind. It also has the best fog-of-war representation. The DOW group is the friendlies group out there. Win or lose, it is always a great experience.  :bonaparte  :thumbsup

Dow Air (have a look)   Shared-Cockpit with my friends...Flying in the UK  :pilotfly

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2: One of my buddies just got this after I told him about it so hopefully   :scared1  :cry2  :SOS   

HistWar Napoleon: Very deep Napoleonic wargame  :bonaparte

Hopefully some
Steel Beasts Pro: With DOW  :tank
Life Is Feudal MMO:  :fire
Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare:   :soldier-with-gun

RC helicopter flying:. No RC this week. So no maintenance  :helicopter

What about you? Surely I am not the only one playing?   :Tumbleweed

SystemInShock:
I'm actually not sure what I'm going to play this weekend.  I've really been looking at Steel Beasts Pro and trying to decide if I want to spend that much money.  I also see something called "DOW" you mention, but I can't find any information on what that adds to the game.

So I guess I'm hijacking this thread and asking if Steel Beasts is worth the price and what is DOW?

Thanks!

Cougar11:

--- Quote from: SystemInShock on February 23, 2018, 03:52:50 PM ---I'm actually not sure what I'm going to play this weekend.  I've really been looking at Steel Beasts Pro and trying to decide if I want to spend that much money.  I also see something called "DOW" you mention, but I can't find any information on what that adds to the game.

So I guess I'm hijacking this thread and asking if Steel Beasts is worth the price and what is DOW?

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
DOW = Dogs of War

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Rinix:

--- Quote from: SystemInShock on February 23, 2018, 03:52:50 PM ---I'm actually not sure what I'm going to play this weekend.  I've really been looking at Steel Beasts Pro and trying to decide if I want to spend that much money.  I also see something called "DOW" you mention, but I can't find any information on what that adds to the game.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---
DOW is the name of our virtual unit. Steel Beasts is definitely worth the price to me, though as I've written, the pricing is surrounded by irrationality. Steel Beasts does have the option for time-limited licenses, so you can pay $9.50 for a 1 month license and see if it's something you want to play: http://www.esimgames.com/?page_id=1361

Frankie:
SteelBeasts is worth its weight in gold. Buy SB Pro PE. Add time in the in-game tutorials - practice the different aspects of tanking. Add a dash of friendship from the DOWVU community. Sprinkle time spent in online play at DOWVU. Learn the basics of the SB map and mission planning. Allow to simmer. Result? A wonderful experience and a gaming lifestyle unlike any other. Especially if you love modern tank warfare.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version