Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition  (Read 5486 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition
« on: December 01, 2020, 03:29:49 AM »

Crossroads Inn is a real time management sim set in an original fantasy world of Delcrys. Build and manage your tavern, make visiting adventurers happy, and make your services famous all over the land.

Home page
Steam
G.O.G
Forum
YouTube

Single-player

Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition Trailer

About

Exactly one year after the original launch, Crossroads Inn officially becomes Anniversary Edition, which includes:

•   Pests & Puppies DLC with lovely pets and malicious pests
•   The Pit DLC - open an underground basement and run all kinds of illegal activities
•   Hooves & Wagons DLC - guests now own horses and bring wagons with them
•   Bath & Beauty DLC offering beautiful bathtubs and bathrooms
•   Crops & Harvest DLC (new content!): time to gather crops and feast!
•   Digital goodies pack: unique cookbook, soundtrack, all sketches and concepts that were used during development
•   FLCs and event-related items
•   New bard and a new adventurer
•   Chinese language support! - Crossroads Inn turned out to be an indie hit on Chinese market and along with Anniversary Edition lands a Chinese (simplified) version of the game!

Among the most significant improvements to the base game Anniversary Edition will offer:

•   New Pathfinding & AI - no more blocking on stairs, no more horses trying to reach stables through Inn’s main hall;)
•   Engine Performance - A lot of performance-related issues will be eliminated by upgrading the game’s Esenthel engine to its latest version. We have joined forces with Greg Slazinski, a creator of the engine. Big thanks, Greg!
•   UI & Tutorial - Crossroads Inn is not an easy game, especially for beginners. This is why devs are now working on an extensive help system that includes better UI, loads of tips available through loading screens, innkeeper journal, and in-game tutorials.

Crossroads Inn is a real-time management sim with role-playing games elements. The game consists of two unique modes offering totally different experiences.

In Sandbox mode gamers will focus solely on managing their business and economy – to build their very own tavern, hire and oversee staff, manage the supply chains and create new dish recipes. In Campaign mode, micromanagement is just a prelude to a rich story as the kingdom is in turmoil and a shift of power is expected. Your Inn will soon attract the attention of important political and military figures, who are desperately trying to hold on to the reins of power. Gamers will become part of a large-scale drama full of political intrigues, vivid characters, treacherous NPC’s and dangerous quests inspired by RPG games – You will even have a damsel in distress to save!

A List Of Features Includes:
•   Real-time management sim and RPG in one!

•   Two distinct game modes: an epic Campaign mode with a non-linear story (12 different endings!) and nearly endless Sandbox mode dedicated to hardcore sim fans

•   A rich and detailed lore with feuding factions and powerful organizations – choose to forge alliances or work against others in an original low fantasy setting

•   Once in a lifetime culinary adventure designed in cooperation with the experts from Nerds’ Kitchen! Discover recipes, create new dishes and serve varied menus to attract different social groups

•   A complex tavern economy simulation with various groups of customers, special guests, unique and regular employees, dozens of resources and facilities to build and develop - all binded together with a network of reliances

•   Original soundtrack composed by talented team including Marcin Przybyłowicz (The Witcher 3) and recorded with traditional folk instruments from various cultures and eras

•   Expanded in-game culinary recipes along with a fully developed nutritional system created to influence relationships with different guests and fractions

•   Extensive in-game editor that allows to fully modify game and to create your own campaigns, scenarios and adventures with access to all game assets

Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Nudity or Sexual Content, Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 01:49:02 AM »
Patch 3.0.4 and CM hunting begins!
Fri, 11 December 2020

Apply for Crossroads Inn Community Manager!

Dearly beloved Innkeepers,

We come today to deliver to you the next portion of improvements. Most importantly however, we come here today to announce that we are looking for the longest settled, experienced resident of Delcrys to nominate him to the Community Manager role!

Have you played heavily in Crossroads In? Have you spent hours on end pampering your guests and pimping up your tavern? Then mail us your resume contact@klabater.com !

But please, follow the guideline:
Subject: Applying for Crossroads Inn Community Manager
In the email include:
- general information about yourself
- your nationality and place of residence
- Steam profile user name and link to your profile
- hours spent in Crossroads Inn
- if you wrote a review for CINN, please attach it to the email (can be a screenshot)
- let us know why you got so stuck in Delcrys!

Any community management experience is welcome, but not necessary. Remuneration is to be negotiable. Please note that the minimum hours spent in-game is 80hrs.

NOW, the patch notes!*

AI:
- Made some improvements to the staff priorities system.
- Fixed priority system for baths; one person can no longer reserve multiple baths.
- Further adjustments to Horse AI, to avoid obstacles.

UI:
- Pet stats and portraits are now correctly displayed.
- Removed placeholder UI elements in menus.
- Adventurer icons in dialogue windows are now displayed correctly.
- Purchasing a recipe or a piece of furniture will now cause it to disappear from the map.
- The UI now makes it clear what prevents building stairs in the basement level.
- Re-enabled special DLC skin for Martyn in Options.
- Bread production can now be stopped.
- Removed "no adequate room" error from furniture in the Main Hall. Miscellaneous:
- The guests will no longer stop paying for Renting Rooms after loading a game.
- Fixed issues with building and deleting furniture in the basement level.
- Deleting a wall no longer causes its decorative elements to hover in the air.
- Added subtitles to Chinese intro.
- Increased rewards for Gambling and Pit Fighting.
- The player's dogs will now scare off feral cats less often.
- Reduced Fame level required for guests to want to enjoy Vedeta services.
*Windows system only.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 03:15:36 AM »
Patch 3.0.5 and Court Herald Celebration Giveaway!
Tue, 2 February 2021

And the cats... not running away too fast...

Greetings Innkeepers,

My name is LeAnn Pickard and I am thrilled to be chosen as your Herald (Community Manager) for Crossroads Inn! The opportunity to meet and connect with other people who enjoy Crossroads Inn and sim gaming in general is a dream come true and I welcome all the challenges it will bring. The opportunity to be part of a game development team will absolutely be a top 10 moment of my life! If we were to count the developers as the Kings of the kingdom, and you all as the Innkeepers that you are, I suppose that makes me your Court Herald!

I was born and raised on a small island in Southeast Alaska, in a town called Ketchikan. I grew up camping, hunting, fishing, and generally playing in the wilderness. It was a pleasantly peasant-y upbringing.

I began computer gaming in the year of 1997 with games like Myst and The Sims. A magnitude of adventures through many a style of game has been played over the years, but my heart never lost its love for sim style management games. Additionally, I’ve a number of years of tabletop warring through the worlds of Dungeons and Dragons. I’m sure you can see why Crossroads Inn had such a strong draw for me!

At this time, I have over 350 hours of innkeeping experience (that’s a lot of Lager!). I’ve gone through the storyline three times to earn all the achievements, mastered the “Hard” setting in the sandbox mode, and played all of the scenarios. It’s the Innkeeper’s Life for me! Here are a few pictures of the largest Inn I have the pleasure of managing, at least, so far. The budget was quite generous for this one. ;)

It is my goal to not only connect with the fellow innkeepers already gathered, but to grow the community and breathe new life into it. I know there are many passionate CINN players (You are henceforth known as CINNers) out there and I will do my utmost to ensure thine voices are heard at future gatherings in the King’s Court. In other realms such as Steam and Discord, I am known as LeaPi (Discord is LeaPi#6379). You will see my comments and posts in both places, along with Facebook and other social media in the future.

To get a good start, the Kingdom is to have a celebration! I would love to hear your thoughts, positive or negative, and especially see pictures of your Inns. Time to show off those skills and earn yourself some recognition and a prize! Head over to the updated Discord server https://discord.com/invite/XChAAs53Fc to get the latest Kingdom gossip and enter to WIN: https://gleam.io/XFhkx/court-herald-celebration-giveaway.

And finally the devs also prepared some improvements to the Kingdom*:

Cats no longer run away too fast.
    Workers start fixing objects quicker.
    Furniture objects that did not have a texture removed.
    Mincer now works; Venison and Pork produce mincemeat.
    Basement stairs built on an expanded green area now work correctly.
    Finishing prologue and starting act 1 will no longer cause DLC furniture to disappear.
    Fixed the crash if the last block from any room was removed.
    Wall mounted decorations no longer disappear when expanding room on a lower level.
    In the journal, your speech skills will now update correctly.

* Windows only.

Toodaloo and adieu,

LeaPi

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 12:07:27 AM »
Patch 3.0.7 has finally come up
Wed, 26 May 2021

Bartenders and Innkeepers!

The recent release of Crossroads Inn for Xbox consoles was a massive deal for us. Many new innkeepers now have a chance to try their wits managing the tavern.

At the same time, our team kept working hard on fixing another bunch of cumbersome and bulky “features” from the PC version. We know quite the time has passed since the last patch update, yet here we are with a new one, bringing you another pack of fixes, preventing freezing on the missions, making your interaction with pets how it should be, and much more.

PATCH NOTES:

•  Trellis now works correctly.
•  Fixed pathfinding and animations of cats.
•  Animals can now be petted correctly.
•  Fixed Adventurers freezing in place when going on a mission.
•  Bards and Adventurers will no longer use baths.
•  Guests using Fancy Bed now correctly pay for accommodation (Please note that to trigger this fix in old saves, it is required to sell all currently owned Fancy eds and build new ones)
•  Innkeeper upgrades are no longer removed when progressing from Prologue to Act 1
•  Workers now get the correct XP for sweeping.
•  Bards no longer get stuck on the stage - Fixed issues related to paying back Loans.

We are committed to working on the whole project, the new Xbox version and the PC versions - meaning various operating systems. Many thanks to all of you who support us with feedback! Keep the feedback on as always on Steam
and Discord
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2021, 11:58:33 PM »
PATCH 4.0
Tue, 6 July 2021

The patch you have been waiting for

Dear Innkeepers of Delcrys,

It is with great pleasure that I bring you the news of Patch 4.0! This has been a long time coming. The kingdom, and I, are grateful for your patience and for sticking it out with us! All joking aside, Klabater heard you loud and clear and brought a person onboard to specifically work on correcting and improving things.

A lot of time and effort went into not only the coding and compiling of the massive list of bug fixes and improvements seen below, but there were also considerable hours of play testing done prior to release. Not only by ‘the kingdom,’ but also by me, your faithful Court Herald! I have said that things would get better and, dear Innkeepers, we have crawled through the moat together and are now standing on the other side. And it. Is. Better!

All that being said, there are always improvements to be made and fun things to be added once the dust has settled. I have said it for months now and I say again, Delcrys is alive and well!
Let’s get to it!

Patch Notes

•   Added pathfinding visualization to help players with issues related to pathfinding. You can activate it by using a new button located next to the ‘God Hand’ button. There are 3 colour-coded areas:
green - outside
blue - inside available for everyone
yellow - inside available only for worker
•   Fixed anti-aliasing.
•   Fixed workers continue to try performing an action even if there is no path available.
•   NPCs don’t walk into walls anymore.
•   Fixed the issue regarding more than one person using the bathtub.
(Also confirmed!)

•   NPCs now respond properly to deleting bathtubs while they are going to use it.
•   Adventurers won’t be taking baths anymore.
•   NPCs now are properly removed from the user tab after taking a bath.
•   Fixed issues related to the game assigning wrong user to baths.
•   NPCs won’t stay at the counter for no apparent reason no more. Now only NPCs waiting for their baths will stay at the counter to wait for their service to be prepared.
•   Fixed bath actions not working properly after reloading the game.
•   Fixed an issue regarding removing particular wooden planks.
•   Decluttered the screen by only showing icons for selected levels instead of all.
•   Updated physics check for object placement on the map.
•   Fixed Chinese translation.
•   Added option to choose a prefered counter to be used by guests depending on set priority.
•   Fixed animation whilst performing going to bed action.
•   Fixed animation whilst performing taking a bath action.
•   Fixed crashes caused by Vedetas actions.
•   Icons responding for city influence level where lighting before the level was achieved. This is also fixed now.
•   Fixed posh benches not fitting posh tables.
•   Tweaked finance system.
•   Removed unused shortcuts from Tips’n’Tricks.
•   Fixed issues regarding putting down and deleting tiles.
•   Translated “Allow All Objects in All Rooms” to all supported languages.
•   Fixed paying back debt system.
•   Fixed issues related to different tasks.
•   Shortened error messages so they fit the UI properly.
•   Added missing pop-ups with descriptions for objects.
•   Added missing counter name.
•   Limited the amount of wood that can be stored in a wood holder.
•   Fighting rings now earn money properly.
•   Fixed multiple bugs related to UI.
•   Watched resources are now sorted alphabetically.
(along the bottom of the screen)

•   Fixed crashes occurring when buying pets in pause mode and inspecting them.
•   Changed the direction of the green arrow showing the alignment of benches and stools.
•   Fixed issue regarding multiple staff performing a single task.
•   Fixed income animation for renting a bed not showing up.
•   Fixed waitress's headdress clipping.
•   Corrected mouse accuracy when building on higher floors.
•   Fixed issues regarding sending employees to obtain a piece of furniture while they’re asleep.
•   Fixed bard’s music speeding up when setting time to ‘Fast’.
•   Fixed already known recipes showing as available for purchase.
(It’s true! Duplicates are removed overnight! Furniture, too)

•   Updated employee levelling and their salary raise.
•   Fixed the rotating cats bug.
•   Fixed lag when switching to Build mode.
•   Fixed lag when deleting certain objects.
•   Fixed different crashes triggered by animations.
•   Fixed issues with translations for several asset names and UI elements.
•   Fixed map clipping issues.
•   Fixed Crude Candelabra not working properly.
•   Fixed Horse Armor.
•   Fixed Paint.
•   Fixed Carpet.
•   Fixed Classical Rug.
(I am so in love with how it looks now!)

•   Fixed Pillar.
•   Fixed Billboard, so horses don’t get blocked anymore.
•   Fixed Bushes.
•   Fixed Peeping Thom location not showing or/and having the ability to interact with.
•   Doors and windows now give money when deleted.
•   Fixed room index.

_________

I have also received an Official Decree regarding other platforms. Now that many of the bugs have been fixed, focus will now turn to Mac and Linux to get 4.0 for them as well. This patch is the last one for Mac, Linux, and Windows 7/8 users and support for those platforms is being discontinued.
A few more notes:

•   You do not need to uninstall/reinstall the game for this patch to work.
•   This patch does not require starting anything over. Therefore, you should have no problems playing previously saved games that were updated to 3.0.8.
•   Did you know? You can skip the prologue (Act I) of the game! Check under Options>Game and check the “Skip Prologue” box. Not recommended for first-time players. Act I is important for learning how to play.

Whew! As with any large patch, there will be quirks. We welcome your feedback and will work quickly to resolve anything that comes up.

Your Faithful Court Herald,

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 11:41:07 PM »
PATCH 4.0.2
Wed, 21 July 2021

Polished dishes, workers and wood chopping

Greetings Innkeepers!

The latest patch 4.0 was a really big deal, a gamechanger in a way, and brought so many new additions that it of course entailed few snags. Swift action was taken, mistakes corrected, and a hotfix was implemented... And then your sharp eye brought us another valuable feedback. That’s why we do not rest on our laurels.

A little longer than expected, but here it is - PATCH 4.0.2 - which brings you a pack of new corrections! Compiling and detailed tests showed recurring bugs, which had to be dealt with, hence the few days of delay. Never enough polishing.

PATCHNOTES:

•   Added 'watch' action for watchmen.
•   Fixed vindication event after the deadline for the debt has passed. If you have a build with "0 days left" then watch out! You'll have to pay your debt as soon as you load your save.
•   Criers will bring more guests to your inn.
•   Fixed workers not bringing ice to larders.
•   Fixed more old saves not loading properly or crashing.
•   Patrons will hang around your inn for longer.
•   Fixed some issues regarding importing taverns.
•   Made changes to ensure that wood chopping works properly.
•   Fixed cleaning dishes and tables.
•   Fixed action bubbles for scoundrels.
•   Fixed audio overlapping at the beginning of a sandbox.
•   Made changes to the guest counter in order to properly count guests sitting outside.
•   Fixed billboard physics in order to avoid guests blocking on them.

Our active and responsive community never disappoints, that’s why, once again, huge thanks to you, and of course, please report, comment but most importantly have fun managing your polished taverns, so that they’ll shine under the sun of Delcrys!

And, now for something completely different! If you are happy with the game and you don’t experience any significant problems/bugs, we have a request. Please help us raise the Steam fan scoring of the game! Let’s make it the tavern simulator, unlike anything the world has ever seen.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 11:58:06 PM »
SEASON PASS 2
Mon, 2 August 2021

The first DLC dropping on August 5th!

Dear Innkeepers and tavern owners,

it’s time to break the silence about what’s happening with the Season Pass. Quite the time has passed since the first Season (before the Anniversary Edition upgrade), many speculations have arisen, and now the code of silence is no more.

We apologize for prolonging the announcement, so here you go with what’s new about the Season Pass 2.

Primarily it was said that the Season Pass DLCs were supposed to be of different origin. Yet to be more sound and consistent, the first two additional packages will be inspired by Klabater’s upcoming games: The Amazing American Circus and Moonshine Inc.!
For the Pass owners, the promised premium content awaits, including new characters, a decoration pack, and 100 new recipes (3 of which created by players during the Court Herald Celebration contest).

Check out the roadmap of what selected DLC you can expect:

•   The Circus DLC - August 5th, 2021!

•   Booze & Liquor DLC - expected drop in September 2021
•   Decoration Packs DLC - expected drop in November 2021
•   Snacks and Recipes DLC - expected drop in December 2021

The Circus DLC

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1433860/The_Amazing_American_Circus/

And on August 5th
The Amazing American Circus
is coming to the Kingdom! With the newest update, you will be able to greet the new passing-by characters, Jugglers and Clowns, and with such, you can let even more entertainment into your Inn!

A new set of goods will fill the taverns of Season Pass 2 owners with:
•   new characters: a juggler and a clown (who operate like a well-known bard), and a strongman (who is your regular worker bouncer - but you can only hire one in your pool of workers).
•   additional new item: a performance stage

The whole concept is made on the upcoming game THE AMAZING AMERICAN CIRCUS. It will arrive on September 16th and we really hope you’ll find it interesting as well!

Stay tuned for more information!
We will have another set of details to be published this Thursday!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2021, 11:51:40 PM »
Patch is on the way!
Thu, 30 September 2021

Patch for the game and AMA on Reddit

Greetings Innkeepers!
As promised, the new patch is on the way! We will release it tomorrow with a set of patch notes. Among the most important changes you’ll find the following:

•   Fixed the issue regarding too many mugs breaking. Right now only a fair amount of mugs and plates are going to break over a longer period of time compared to everything disappearing after a short while
•   Fixed the issue regarding workshop items not being downloaded to the correct folder. (thanks to steam community members ‘Rejuvenation_Man’ and ‘Beata’ for bringing up this issue!)
•   Addressed issues including AI priority settings for tasks.

But there’s more, of course - one of them is addressing issues in Act III. We will let you know about the details tomorrow, as we plan to release the patch on 1st October at 1 PM CEST.

What’s more, we wanted to give you a heads up that we plan an AMA session in October on Reddit! We will provide you with a link in the next few days, so prepare questions and we would be happy to answer them all, even the hardest ones!

We want to make this discussion a crucial milestone in our mutual communication. So, please note down all your questions, we will try to answer them all with a strong team of devs attending! We want to address turbulent times of CI development, but also talk about Crossroads Inn 2 and Crossroads Inn: Board Game - Crossroads Inn: The Board Game campaign we will launch very soon (please follow, it is an absolute must-have for all the Delcrys fans!)

Klabater Team,

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2022, 11:38:42 PM »
GLOBAL PATCH 4.0.8 - Beta Feedback Implemented Again
Fri, 25 March 2022

We're implementing new fixes into the main game branch!

Greetings, Innkeepers!

We have, once again wonderful news for all of you - the recent updates in the Open Beta branch for the game turned out to be performing well and we're implementing them into the main branch. Enjoy!

PATCH 4.0.8
- Fixed guests staying at the edge of the playable map area
- Fixed shortcuts not working (for example choosing wall style for the whole floor)
- Fixed mincer not working

The Open Beta remains open and you are more than welcome to join in and help us further improve the game!

All you need to do is to follow these steps:

Right-click on the game in your Steam library.
    Click “Properties”.
    Open the “Beta” tab.
    Select the “Open Beta” branch.
    At this point the game should start updating. Within this BETA you should be able to test out new fixes and functionalities.

Important:

It's really vital for us to receive the files with your save game, as a sample to work on, if your game happens to crash or you encounter bugs, you can send it via email directly to us at contact@klabater.com, titled CINN TEST.

Please, leave your feedback here or on Discussions, as well as our dedicated Crossroads Inn Discord.

👋 Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2022, 12:43:33 AM »
GLOBAL PATCH 4.0.9 - Recent Beta Feedback Implemented
Mon, 27 June 2022

We're implementing our newly tested fixes into the Main Game Branch!

Hello, dear Innkeepers!

☀️ Marvelous news! ☀️
Our recently introduced Open Beta branch updates for the game turned out to be performing well. Well enough actually that we decided to implement them all into the basic version of the game and now each Innkeeper can enjoy the fully updated version!

👨🔧 We've been hard at work improving the game further and we aim to implement new bug fixes within the Open Beta frame soon!
Right now, check out what's been updated

🛠️ PATCH NOTES 4.0.9 🛠️

•   Fixed Martyn's priorities not being saved
•   Fixed crashes when new door was placed
•   Fixed staircases causing holes after removing
•   Fixed bards not performing on stages
•   Fixed “Farming Simulator” and “Gardening is my passion” Achievements

👣 Our Beta is still going strong👣
You are more than welcome to join in to report on issues and bugs you encounter! All feedback is greatly appreciated and awaited on our side.

All you need to do is to follow these steps:
•   Right-click on the game in your Steam library.
•   Click “Properties”.
•   Open the “Beta” tab.
•   Select the “Open Beta” branch.
•   At this point the game should start updating. Within this BETA you should be able to test out new fixes and functionalities.

Important:

It's really vital for us to receive the files with your save game, as a sample to work on, if your game happens to crash or you encounter bugs, you can send it via email directly to us at bartlomiej,kocylak@klabater.com OR contact@klabater.com, titled CINN TEST.

👋 Please, leave your feedback here or on Discussions, as well as our dedicated Crossroads Inn Discord.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

HQ Games sixth anniversary sale

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 1697