Translations for our friends around the world.

Scourge Of War

Author Topic: Sheduling of our SoW battles  (Read 3589 times)

Offline General Sandman

Sheduling of our SoW battles
« on: February 02, 2018, 10:33:56 AM »
Regarding the times to have our MP online battles, I personally keep up my utopia to increase our group, so that we might can shedule 3 or 4 days/week. So we d rather gain a maximum of flexibility for every single general.  8)

Whats your opinion about this matter?  :dunno

There are mostly also virtues to keep a group compact longing to preserve the quality of cohesion, which might suffer more or less by increasing numbers.  :-\
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who we were

“We were the ones who knew but did not understand, well informed but without insight, overloaded with factual data but poor in experience and wisdom. So we went, not stopped by ourselves."

Based on Roger Willemsen R.I.P.

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Sheduling of our SoW battles
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 04:12:27 PM »
We can have more sessions of SOW each week but time is the limiting factor. There is no problem with advertising a "casual" session.

If people in our group wish to play then let them play  :gamer
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline General Sandman

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2018, 04:38:43 PM »
Exactly, and time gets less relevant, if there is a sufficiant number of group members, who all have different free days to be able to play SoW.

Of course, its questionable to find enough good guys (and perhaps gals too  :laughing4), who wanna play such a niche sim like SoW:W frequently.

But if this would happen, we might were able to shedule more than 2 fixed evenings rather than casual approaches.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who we were

“We were the ones who knew but did not understand, well informed but without insight, overloaded with factual data but poor in experience and wisdom. So we went, not stopped by ourselves."

Offline tadzio73

• In the rugged mountains
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2018, 04:48:02 PM »
In my case, what prevents me from playing is a problem with schedules. At Spanish style, in my house we have dinner late and I find complicated to play  :'(  It's a shame because I usually have free afternoons, but logically I have to adapt to the big majority  :howdy
Regards
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline General Sandman

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 04:57:41 PM »
In my case, what prevents me from playing is a problem with schedules. At Spanish style, in my house we have dinner late and I find complicated to play  :'(  It's a shame because I usually have free afternoons, but logically I have to adapt to the big majority  :howdy
Regards

This is a good exemple. So if more comrades cultivate such a nice tradition spending dinner time with family and friends, perhaps an additional sunday afternoon session might be a solution? But this depends on the honest interest of the affected members and others who would play more often anyways.
And the probabilty even increased with some more faithful members.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who we were

Tags:

Scourge of War: Waterloo battles in Tacview?

Started by Vyrtuoz

Replies: 1
    Views: 3034
    Last post January 24, 2017, 02:52:03 PM
    by Longknife
    Had a great time with SOWWL today.

Started by Asid

Replies: 7
    Views: 4219
    Last post October 30, 2016, 09:36:36 PM
    by Asid
    SOWWL AI Problem