Forum > Games Discussion

Worth Taking a Look This Holiday Season: By JC

(1/1)

Asid:

Sunday, December 17, 2017
By: JC
Worth Taking a Look This Holiday Season

My gaming backlog is gigantic right now. The releases of new stuff for sims we play are coming at a healthy pace. Let's take a quick pick of my list of favourites. Please comment below with yours.

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz

The gentlemen of Team Fusion are having their latest finest hour with the release of the Blitz edition for IL-2 Cliffs of Dover.

Bombers over London, and the valour of the pixel pilots and gunners. The thickness of the clouds ahead took me out of the battle for a while. I was blind, like swimming in cake batter.

Available at Steam. Free of charge for the owners of the original Cliffs of Dover.

Arma 3 - Tac-Ops Mission Pack (DLC)

Well, the Arma 3 developers decided to get back into war after their previous stint in ... well, I don't know what was that. Claiming a solid grasp on the peak of realistic tactical operations, Arma 3 almost gets it right this time.

Read on:

General Sandman:
I got the Base Games and some DLCs. Arma 3 not played yet. Did a lot Arma 1 inside a great community late in the previous decade. Sturmovic I just tested a long time ago with insufficient equipment.  :Horizon

Perhaps some Dogs could teach me how to fly like an ace in Stumovic somewhen.  :sneaking

Asid:

--- Quote from: General Sandman on December 18, 2017, 07:34:18 PM ---
Perhaps some Dogs could teach me how to fly like an ace in Stumovic somewhen.  :sneaking

--- End quote ---

Some of the guys here do have IL2 and the later iterations. There are a few of us who fly FSX/P3D regularly. We even do "Shared-cockpit". I have done this a few times with Beef. He is usually the PIC and I the FO. Very immersive and great fun  :thumbsup

General Sandman:

--- Quote from: Asid on December 18, 2017, 08:00:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: General Sandman on December 18, 2017, 07:34:18 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Some of the guys here do have IL2 and the later iterations. There are a few of us who fly FSX/P3D regularly. We even do "Shared-cockpit". I have done this a few times with Beef. He is usually the PIC and I the FO. Very immersive and great fun  :thumbsup

--- End quote ---

The ladder ones I dont have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version