Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Strategic Command Classic: WWI  (Read 4832 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Strategic Command Classic: WWI
« on: November 15, 2017, 03:45:24 PM »

Set in a fully enhanced two-dimensional isometric environment, Strategic Command World War I: The Great War combines the ease of play and accessibility of previous releases in the Strategic Command series.

Official Site: Here
Official forum: Here
Product page: Here

Manual: PDF E-Book
Editor: Yes
Theatre:  Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa, Middle East, Mediterranean
Turns: Turn-Based IGoUGo
Unit Scale: Corps, Army
Players: 1 +
PBEM: Yes

About This Game
 Set in a fully enhanced two-dimensional isometric environment, Strategic Command World War I: The Great War combines the ease of play and accessibility of previous releases in the Strategic Command series.

Strategic Command World War I: The Great War contains a number of major campaigns that span the period including a monster campaign featuring the biggest map of Europe and the Atlantic yet, at over 39,168 tiles, or 384x102!
The flagship campaigns that come with this release cover the war in Europe starting with the great German offensive into France in August 1914 and ending with the final grand battles in France and Flanders in 1918. The battles fought on the Eastern Front and in the Italian, Balkan, and Middle Eastern theaters are all fully represented too.

Strategic Command World War I: The Great War provides you with the opportunity to re-write history in a war that changed not only the destiny of Europe but of the whole world.

Features

•   35 countries, 8 major and 27 minor belligerents (up to 65 nations possible with the Editor)
•   Trench Warfare - Units can build trenches and trench lines act to block further spotting under Fog of War
•   Shells - Artillery and Rail Guns now accumulate shells each turn and may fire as many shells as they have available
•   Research - The many areas available include the key WW1 areas of Trench Warfare and Shell Production
•   Reconnaissance Spotting - Recon Bombers allow you to fly spotting missions behind enemy lines
•   National Morale - This value can be increased or decreased by special events, combat losses, enemy and friendly territory held, and it can influence not only individual unit morale but also the entire collapse of a nation if the value drops below critical levels

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Strategic Command Classic: WWI
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 03:48:19 PM »

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Strategic Command Classic: WWI
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 09:14:19 PM »
Strategic Command WW1 Classic is OUT!

A great classic game returns, as Strategic Command Classic: WWI is available!

This release will also include the expansion "Strategic Command WWI - Breakthrough!", Introducing the armoured train unit. You'll find all the nice combat features from the Battlefront version like combat unit swapping, improved bombardment options, and so on.  The expansion Breakthrough is also included adding by default a variety of additional scenarios and a range of modding features to the game editor.

IMPORTANT!

This is not a new game. We are taking over from Battlefront as the publisher of this game. If you already bought the game from Battlefront please read this carefully as we don't want you to accidentally buy something you might be getting for free!

Read here the full story and what you need to do
[/url]

Steam version will follow shortly! Stay tuned for further updates!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Command: Chains of War is Released!

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 3095
    Last post May 18, 2017, 02:51:38 PM
    by Asid
    To End All Wars and Commander: The Great War 50% Discount!

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 2720
    Last post March 21, 2017, 02:26:29 PM
    by Asid
    4X WWII 2D turnbaed with Nuclear Win/Mac

Started by gameleaper

Replies: 14
    Views: 8174
    Last post December 14, 2016, 09:43:31 AM
    by gameleaper
    Strategic Mind: Fight for Freedom