Translations for our friends around the world.

VBS

052214_wargames_trainer_640

Author Topic: Bohemia Interactive Simulations at I/ITSEC 2017  (Read 4818 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Bohemia Interactive Simulations at I/ITSEC 2017
« on: November 14, 2017, 06:44:28 PM »
Bohemia Interactive Simulations at I/ITSEC 2017

This year at I/ITSEC 2017, Bohemia Interactive Simulations is launching VBS Blue IG, a high-performance, standards-based, 3D whole-earth image generator providing day/night/sensor scenes across multiple synchronized displays to support the full spectrum of land, sea, air and space use cases. Visit BISim and partners at booth #2235 to see live demonstrations of the latest simulation technologies.

What You’ll See at I/ITSEC 2017

Demonstrations

Booth Partners

Events

Demonstrations at Booth #2235

VBS Blue IG

BISim will showcase a joint operations demo using VBS Blue IG, our new 3D whole-earth image generator. This joint operations scenario involves multiple motion platforms for land and air vehicle simulations integrated with VBS Blue IG and working with the latest commercial off-the-shelf Virtual Reality hardware. VBS Blue IG features deep integration and correlation with VBS3 as a simulation host to support reuse of existing VBS3 content and scenarios. Watch a video showing VBS3 and VBS Blue IG correlation.

VBS Control

VBS Control Editor is an intuitive AI development tool, allowing for rapid development of AI behaviors for VBS3 and, through the Gears framework, other software applications. VBS Control provides full and direct control of AI and is designed to deal with both entity level behaviors as well as higher levels of abstracted behaviors such as squad, platoon or company level. Watch a video.

VBS3

VBS3 provides a virtual training environment for land, air and sea training and mission rehearsal applications. VBS3 is the de facto standard in game-based military simulation and meets hundreds of training use cases. It interoperates with legacy simulations, protecting and extending existing investments in LVC training technologies and also new standards such as Open Source Virtual Reality (OSVR). Visit our Youtube page for more videos.  https://www.youtube.com/user/bisimmedia

Operation Blended Warrior

BISim is proud to sponsor Operation Blended Warrior (OBW), I/ITSEC’s collaborative LVC event conducted between U.S. Department of Defense and industry. This is the third year BISim has participated in OBW and VBS Blue IG is one of the virtual simulation environments in use during OBW. Watch the OBW vignettes at booth #449. Read the Playbook.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

SimCentric Technologies @ ITEC May 2017

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 2890
    Last post May 13, 2017, 06:19:42 PM
    by Asid
    The Italian Army "Medusa 2017" exercise using VBS3.

Started by Asid

Views: 4578
    Last post November 11, 2017, 06:25:30 AM
    by Asid
    BISim Introducing New VBS License Manager in 2017

Started by Asid

Views: 3368
    Last post February 22, 2017, 06:03:06 PM
    by Asid
    ITEC 2017 VBS Photo Gallery