Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Numantia  (Read 3454 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Numantia
« on: November 07, 2017, 02:39:52 PM »

Numantia is a Turn-Based Strategy game that takes place in the ancient conflict between Rome and the city of Numantia, in a war that lasted for more than two decades.

Official Site: Here
Official forum: Here
YouTube Channel:Here
Steam: Here

Single-player/Local Multi-Player

Trailer

About This Game
Numantia is a Turn-Based Strategy game that takes place in the ancient conflict between Rome and the city of Numantia, in a war that lasted for more than two decades.

The choice is yours: Play as a Numantian warrior against the Roman legions or expand the power of Rome throughout the Iberian Peninsula. Relive history fighting in epic battles alongside real historical figures, commemorating the 2150th anniversary of the Siege of Numantia.

Key Features
•   Units, heroes and battles inspired by real events.
•   Deep narrative linked to the historical evolution of the conflict.
•   Two different campaigns with their own heroes, troops, settlements and armies.
•   Play solo or with a friend in a local 1v1 mode.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline zakblood

Re: Numantia
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 03:02:55 AM »
so what's your feelings and opinions on the game?

a console port?

poor or ok UI?

ok game speed or the not optimized for the pc as slow or sluggish, as some of the reviews so far have mentioned?

thanks, need a bit more information before i dip my toe into this game i'm sorry to say, as are all my friends, 8 have it on the wishlist, but so far information is little and what's out doesn't look or feel good either, so on looks it's fine.

but on game balance and general feel, UI and port etc, it's not looking good unless the dev's patch to a pc standard regarding controls, game speed and in game options and tool tips and loose the console feel of a port i'm sorry to say.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 05:41:43 PM »
Hi Zak

I have not played this yet. However whenever a game is created for consoles and pc's, even tablets. Then I start to think that compromises have been made to allow for console/tablet simplicity. This generally is a negative for me. I cannot say if that is the case at this point though.

Regards
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline zakblood

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 06:03:32 PM »
well it's on my wish list, but atm it's on hold, as too many reviewer have said or mentioned port, and there's some issue atm with optimization as well as poor UI for a pc, seems all the console controls are still in and shown, so no not a good or great start i must admit, but if it's patched and fixed, i'd give it a go
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags: