Translations for our friends around the world.

New URL: www.Schwerpunkt.Games

Click image to go to main site  www.Schwerpunkt.Games

Author Topic: WWIIE Patch v1.09  (Read 4235 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
WWIIE Patch v1.09
« on: November 06, 2017, 04:19:35 PM »
World War II Europe
Patch  v1.09
Released: 06/11/17
Size: 962MB
Download: You need to contact Schwerpunkt for the latest installer Click Here
or please use the link you received when you originally purchased the game to download this version.  If you have previously purchased and lost the link, then send me an email and I will send it to you.

Changes (from v1.08)

World War II Europe
Patch version 1.0.9 Content

1. Autoscroll has been improved.  It now works on all edges. For scrolling left or right, just move the mouse cursor to the narrow band (3 pixels wide) from the edge.  For scrolling up or down, there is a narrow band where autoscroll is active.  Just move the cursor until you find it. Note the Autoscroll is off while the cursor is in the Command Panel.
2. Air Ground Support operation has been modified so that it works for both attack and defense.  Just move the air unit into the same hex as friendly ground units during the Turn Deployment phase.  If that hex is attacked in the enemy Combat Phase, then the air unit performing this op will be included as a defender.  Note that Air Ground Support for attacking units work the same way as it has in previous version.  i.e. The friendly air unit performing this op in an enemy unit ZOC can be selected a an attacker.
3. Design Note icon has been added to the main Command Panel.  Clicking on it will display the Design Notes for the current scenario. Works similar to Game Status.  I am converting the information in a form that can be displayed rapidly.
4. Five new scenarios for this version have been added.  They are 39, 40, 41, 77, and 79.  hisbrings the total to 72, leaving 30 to go.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline schwerpt

• Schwerpunkt Games Developer
    • Schwerpunkt
Re: WWIIE Patch v1.09
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 12:43:55 AM »
One more note.  Download v1.09 and install.  Then go back and download scenario #13, and replace the one you installed with the one on Drop Box.  One of our sharp customers noted that the install has the wrong file, so I made the right scenario #13 file available.  Western Desert Force scenario.  Have to give General O'Connor his battle in 1940!

Enjoy!
Ron
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Patch installation

Started by Asid

Replies: 0