Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Warbanners  (Read 10490 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Warbanners
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2018, 11:40:23 PM »
Warbanners: Death Speaker Out Now!
Warbanners - crasleen_games

Warbanners: Death Speaker, the first of the Warbanners DLC expansions, is now available to buy, play, and master!

Battle through 8 exciting new missions designed for Warbanners veterans, explore new tactics, and experience a reworked combat system. Bring the Orc hordes to the mythical ruins, flirt with immortality, and discover the history of Targun the Bloodthirsty in this meticulously designed, tactically taxing new campaign.

Warbanenrs: Death Speaker is available on Windows and Linux for $4.99 -- with launch week discounts for both Death Speaker and Warbanners base game (Ends April 5th). http://store.steampowered.com/app/818700/Warbanners_Death_Speaker/

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2018, 11:41:50 PM »
Warbanners Complete Edition Now Available!

We've had a few requests for a package that offers both Warbanners base game and the new Death Speaker DLC together -- thus the Warbanners Complete Edition is born! http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/6607/Warbanners_Complete_Edition/

If you're a current owner of Warbanners and/or Death Speaker looking to support us further, please consider spreading the word to others that might be interested, posting a review, or creating a video series (if that's your thing). Our next steps include getting Death Speaker translated for all currently supported languages, and hopefully adding some entirely new translations as well.

May good fortune find you on the battlefield!
- Vlad, Warbanners Lead Developer
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2018, 11:42:23 PM »
Warbanners, version 1.2.3

Minor changes and updates include:

- When defending of fortresses summoned allies no longer try to break through the gates.

- Enemy behavioral changes. Potions are now, usually, employed a little later.

- Battle musical theme added.

- A truly rare error has been fixed.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2018, 11:19:14 PM »
Warbanners version 1.2.4.
26 April - crasleen_games   

Changes

- Changed the algorithm for equipping enemies with potions. Enemies now have less potions thrown, but more potions drunk. This will reduce the number of debuffs that are imposed on the player's units (due to the fact that the number of thrown potions is less).

- Barrels of gunpowder now explode with one blow. Enemies are now more likely to approach barrels, as well as break them when it’s advantageous to do so.

- Arrows, potions and stones loosed from catapults now move along more natural (parabolic) trajectories.

- In Russian and English versions, the names of the difficulty levels have been changed. "Easy" is now called "Casual", and "Normal" is called "Classic". By default, the game offers to start playing at a "Casual" level of difficulty.

- The amount of gold obtained at the "Casual" level of difficulty has been slightly increased.

- The cost of Brondrin's assistant, who allows you to hire dwarfs, has been reduced from 70 to 50.

- The number of Necromancers in the "Where the dead things are" mission have been reduced at the casual and classic level of difficulty.

Gameplay Tips

- In the second mission, many players don’t seem to understand the importance of using "Liquid Fire". Illumination is one of the key mechanics of the combat system: Please, throw at least one potion at the enemies – you’ll see how your chances of success dramatically increase!

- Another hint with the Necromancers in the "Where the dead things are" mission – we’ve noted many players do not try to address the necromancers first. Necromancers are much more dangerous than zombies or skeletons, destroy them immediately for better results!

If you have suggestions for how we can better illustrate these or any other key mechanics/features, please let us know here on the Steam discussion boards, or on our Discord: https://discord.gg/EQ3VbRd -- and of course if you enjoy Warbanners, please consider telling others that might be interested, posting a review, etc. to help us continue to get the word out. Thanks for your support!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2018, 12:22:14 PM »
Manual

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2018, 01:14:29 PM »
Warbanners version 1.2.5. ‘Death Speaker’ DLC now available in Chinese!
18 May - crasleen_games   

Warbanners v1.2.5 adds the Chinese translation for the game's ‘Death Speaker’ DLC. Many thanks to Project Gutenberg |游戏 古 登堡 计划!

Work continues on the translation of Warbanners into French, Spanish and Italian. The transfers are carried out by the efforts of volunteers, so we're not yet able to name the approximate terms of their completion at this time.

Other changes:
- Corrected an error related to when the enemy breaking the barrel with the powder died of the explosion (in fact, we corrected it a week ago, just forgot to write about it in that post).
- Added a damage display that will be applied when using the "Throw Grenade" skill.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2018, 01:15:23 PM »
Warbanners Version 1.2.6 – Light (Re)Design!
28 July - crasleen_games   

Thanks to everyone who continues to support us, write reviews and share advice – it inspires us to reach for new heights!

Changes in the new version:
- Redesigned lighting visualization. Evening now turns to blue, and fire flickers. I hope you will enjoy!
- A small addition to the text of one of the missions.
- Fixed a bug where enemies appearing during a battle didn't increase the reward for completing a mission.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2018, 12:04:26 AM »
Dwarf on fire!