Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Battaglie Napoleoniche  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Colbert

• Colbert
Battaglie Napoleoniche
« on: October 26, 2017, 07:10:13 PM »
Cito qui, la descrizione di una battaglia napoleonica(come le conosciamo) Napoleone, prima di una battaglia, studiava il" terreno" di battaglia individuando attentamente la geografia per poter sfruttare al massimo le condizioni favorevoli a lui. Sfruttava zone alte per piazzare l'artiglieria e posizionare il resto dell'esercito pronto per qualsiasi cambiamento dell'andamento della battaglia. Condizione basilare, era quella di non improvvisare nulla, pianificava attentamente quale strategia e tattica adottare, inoltre, "cercava" di intuire le mosse del nemico per poter intervenire con tempismo evitando(possibilmente)sorprese. Le battaglie, avevano quasi sempre la stessa tecnica, piazzare l'artiglieria per poter iniziare il cannoneggiamento sul nemico, mandare avanti gli schermagliatori per "infastidire" le linee nemiche  e cercare di abbattere gli ufficiali nemici, poi, avanzava con la fanteria .Osservando l'andamento della battaglia, decideva cosa fare, dove dirigere il fuoco dei cannoni concentrandolo in un unico punto o settore, di conseguenza , decideva dove doveva operare la massa di decisione per creare un vuoto tra le linee nemiche e far intervenire la cavalleria pesante per lo sfondamento e se tutto andava bene, faceva intervenire la cavalleria leggera per l'inseguimento. Basandomi su questi principi, prendo parte alle battaglie a cui giochiamo, cerco di combinare i movimenti delle tre armi se sono presenti nelle truppe che prendo altrimenti, muovo di concerto artiglieria e fanteria cercando di mantenere una coesione. In genere, mando avanti gli schermagliatori ,solo dopo aver posizionato l'artiglieria , quindi, faccio avanzare la fanteria,  cercando di tenere tutto sotto controllo, mandare truppe allo sbaraglio senza copertura dell'artiglieria o della cavalleria, non porterà a nessun conseguimento di un buon risultato.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
nemo me impune lacessit

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Battaglie Napoleoniche
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 07:17:29 PM »
Translated the above using Google translate:

I quote here the description of a Napoleonic battle (as we know them) Napoleon, before a battle, studied the "ground" of battle by carefully identifying geography in order to exploit the conditions favorable to him. Use high areas to place artillery and place the rest of the army ready for any change in the course of the battle. The basic condition was to not improvise anything, plan carefully what strategy and tactics to adopt, also "tried" to guess the moves of the enemy in order to intervene timely avoiding (possibly) surprises. The battles, they had almost always the same technique, placing the artillery in order to begin the cannonball on the enemy, to push the crushers to "bickle" the enemy lines and try to knock out the enemy officers, then advance to the infantry. the battle course, decide what to do, where to direct the fire of the cannons by concentrating it in a single point or sector, consequently deciding where the mass of decision needed to create a void between the enemy lines and intervene the heavy cavalry breakthrough, and if everything was fine, the light cavalry intervened for the pursuit. Based on these principles, I take part in the battles we play, I try to combine the movements of the three weapons if they are present in the troops I take otherwise, I move in concert with artillery and infantry trying to maintain cohesion. Generally, I do not do any of the achievements of an artillery, so after I place the artillery, I inflate the infantry, trying to keep everything under control, send troops to the barracks without covering artillery or cavalry. good result.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Colbert

• Colbert
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 07:30:55 PM »
Grazie Asid  :howdy ;)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
nemo me impune lacessit

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 08:45:00 PM »
The terrain is extremely important. You can get a big advantage if you are fighting on terrain which you have chosen because you know it. Look at Waterloo. Great placement by the Duke of Wellington.

Combined ops with different troop types can take some getting used to. However it gives a huge advantage to any general who knows how to use different unit types at what time and when to combine them.

General Colbert is a great tactician. I have fought with and against him. It is always interesting and exciting.  :notworthy

Translated
Il terreno è estremamente importante. Puoi ottenere un grande vantaggio se stai combattendo sul terreno che hai scelto perché lo sai. Guarda Waterloo. Grande posizionamento dal duca di Wellington.

Opzioni combinate con diversi tipi di truppe possono richiedere un po 'di abitudini. Tuttavia, offre un enorme vantaggio a qualsiasi generale che sa utilizzare tipi diversi di unità a quale ora e quando combinarle.

Il generale Colbert è un ottimo tattico. Ho combattuto con e contro di lui. È sempre interessante ed emozionante.  :notworthy
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Colbert

• Colbert
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 10:36:38 PM »
Quello che hai scritto, mi onora generale Asid, sarà sempre un piacere battermi con o contro di lei  :howdy
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
nemo me impune lacessit

Tags: