Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Frostpunk  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Frostpunk
« on: August 31, 2017, 01:18:58 AM »
Frost Punk

Frostpunk is the first game of society survival. In an ultimately frozen world, people develop steam-powered technology to oppose the overwhelming cold. The city ruler has to manage both the inhabitants and the infrastracture the citizens live in.

Official Site: Here
Official forum: Here
Steam: Here
YouTube Channel:Here
Wiki:Here

Single-player

Frostpunk debut gameplay trailer - "Heartbeats"

About This Game

In an ultimately frozen world, people develop steam-powered technology to oppose the overwhelming cold. The city ruler has to manage both the inhabitants and the infrastracture the citizens live in. Leader’s tactical skills face challenges, frequently questioning morality and the basic foundation of what we consider an organized society. Here optimization and resource management often clash with empathy and thoughtful decision-making. While city and society management consume most of the ruler’s time, at some point exploration of outside world is necessary to understand its history and present state.

What decisions will you make so the society can survive? What will you do when pushed to the limits? And...

...who will you become in the process?

THE CITY MUST SURVIVE
Frostpunk is a city-survival game where heat means life and every decision comes with a cost.

MAINTAIN THE HOPE
Survival is about hope and will to live. Your ability to spark and maintain these two in your people will be a determinant factor for success.

MAKE THE LAW
Society is a group of people abiding the same rules and sharing similar beliefs. Establishing laws and customs will be a crucial factor shaping your society.

WEIGHT YOUR CHOICES
Will you allow child-labour? How will you treat the sick and wounded? Frostpunk challenges a player’s tactical skills, while questioning one’s morality.

EXPLORE
The world covers not only bits of the past but also the potential means to secure the future of your people.

Frostpunk trailer - "Whiteout"

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 02:55:48 PM by Asid »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Frostpunk
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 02:53:50 PM »
Frostpunk is OUT! | Release details and trailer
24 APRIL   - RUFUS BLACKWOOD

Hello there, Citizens!

It was a long journey, we travelled for years... No horizon in sight. But hope pushed us forward. And finally...the time has come. Time to built the last city on Earth. The City must survive!

Also, we have more good news! If you already own 'This War of Mine' in your Steam Library you can get 'Frostpunk' with a 10% discount! The offer stands until May 1st, 2018.

“From This War of Mine to Frostpunk, we’ve evolved our game’s content to robustly explore player’s morality deeper and more in-depth than ever before. We’ve been searching this fascinating gray-area, where nothing is purely good or evil. You, as a player, need to make decisions based on your moral compass and ability to foresee the consequences of your choices. From deciding the fate of individuals to deciding the destiny of an entire society - that was the creative process of Frostpunk. That’s how I’ve watched this game develop into a story about the price of power; about the responsibility of being a leader. That was a challenging project, but I’m delighted to see its premiere today and I’d like to express my big thanks and respect for the team at 11 bit studios for making this game as it is,” says Grzegorz Miechowski, CEO at 11 bit studios. “I hope it’s just the beginning of a long journey. We already have a ton of ideas and plans to add new scenarios to the game and vastly expand the universe.” he adds.

- - - FROSTPUNK OFFICIAL LAUNCH TRAILER - - -
[/size]

11 Facts about Frostpunk

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

Frostpunk