Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Kingdoms  (Read 26065 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Kingdoms
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2021, 11:54:00 PM »
UPDATE 0.711 [TITLES AND NOBILITY]
Mon, 2 August 2021

Welcome, lords and ladies of KINGDOMS!

This is the second part of "Family name and titles" paragraph of the roadmap. From now on AI has one of 10 possible social titles (full list follows), that depends on his position in Kingdoms world. When reaching certain life goal AI will change his social rank in a different way, i.e. becoming a king after establishing a settlement, a merchant after opening the shop, the bandit after joining the gang etc.,etc., Also from now on settlers also have another important social indicator - nobility. In most cases it totally depends on social position, i.e. becoming a king means becoming a noble as well etc. Two titles be both noble and commoner - merchants and landsknechts. The next update will bring the same system for the player and replace old one ranking system, that was defined by reputation.

CHANGES

•   Now AI has 10 titles types that depends on AI social position in the world:
Emperor
- owns more than 10 cities on the map, noble;
King/Queen
- owns less than 10 cities on the map, noble;
Prince/Princess
- son/daughter of emperor/queen, noble;
Duke/Duchess
- own a city on the map, but NOT the capital of kingdom, noble;
Knight
- general, captain of the army, noble
Landsknecht
- recruit, sergeant on the army, noble-commoner;
Merchant
- owns manufactory/shop in the city, noble-commoner;
Freeman
- owns a farm, commoner, vassal of the king/emperor;
Serf
- owns a house or homeless, commoner, vassal of the king/emperor;
Bandit
- bandit, commoner (maybe noble too);
•   Now each settler is randomly gets "Noble" or "Commoner status;
•   Now title and nobility can be seen in Dialog window;
•   Noble status depends on social status, i.e. serf can't be noble, the king or knight will become noble etc.
•   Merchants and landsknecht can be both noble and commoner;
•   Player can learn AI's title/nobility only after making > 10 friendship with a person;

FIXES

•   Fixed issue when settler name could move too much up in the dialog UI sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when bandit could reset his variables and became a citizen sometimes, abandoning bandit's lair;
•   Fixed script issue when game could crash when building a notice board in bandit's camp;
•   

LOCALIZATIONS

•   Russian translation was updated;
•   French translation was updated (big thanks to KiFouine!);
•   Brazilian Portuguese translation was updated (big thanks to Kyo!);

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2021, 05:09:10 PM »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2021, 11:53:42 PM »
UPDATE 0.723 [FAMILIES - AI COUPLES]
Wed, 11 August 2021

As you can see this update title is "AI couples", but the most of changes are about performance improvements. I want to get rid from most of performance issues before adding something massive to the families. Sooo, for today's update I decided go through the most reported and most annoying ones - RAM leaks and saves crashes. The final list of fixes is quite large and I really hope that most of the issues are gone - smooth game experience is one of important things here. There is no point in adding new stuff, when the game runs like potato, right? Thanks you all for participation, I try to look through all Community discussions and your help is priceless 100% of the time, friends!

Now a few words about family stuff: now AI can form a couple when settling in the city - for now it's just a prep for further family forming, that will come in next updates, but basic (code-wise) is already here. Please, feel free to look at the roadmap for better understanding of what to expect next.

Have a nice and smooth (!) play, folks!

CHANGES

•   Now AI can find a couple when reaching the settlement;
•   For now only citizens can form a couple - farmers, bandits etc. are coming later;
•   The chance to form a couple is random;

FIXES

•   Siege fires particles were tweaked - in order to increase performance during siege;
•   Fixed issue when players title could gone missing sometimes from the UI;
•   Fixed issue when destination icon could miss distance number of location name was too large;
•   AI body spawn script was tweaked a bit in order to reduce lags in large settlements;
•   AI body LOD script was changed in order to improve average FPS in large settlements;
•   Various structures meshes were optimized in order to improve FPS in large settlements;
•   Many small objects of structures now don't cast shadows in order to increase FPS;
•   Wild plants spawn script was changed a bit in order to increase performance;
•   Now AI body is using pooling system - this should decrease RAM usage;
•   AI body texture size was decreased in order to reduce RAM usage and improve performance;
•   Fixed rare issue when AI body could half clip in the ground sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when "NOBLE" and "COMMONER" description didn't fit the window;
•   Optimized more than 100 UI text elements in order to increase performance when calculation UI size;
•   Fixed issue when FPC could go down when left side notification was visible;
•   Walls and gates models were optimized in order to increase performance;
•   Shadows quality was tweaked a bit in order to increase performance;
•   Fixed shop history script in order to increase performance;
•   Ship history list now can clean itself if its loo long - in order to reduce save size;
•   Fixed performance of gates lanterns;
•   Now wall size can't be more than 500m - larger size can heavily affect performance - works both for player and AI;
•   Some lighting settings were tweaked in order to increase performance;
•   Forest generation script was changed a bit - old system is now completely removed from the code;
•   Cleaned up some very old code that still using GUI system - in order to increase performance;
•   Fixed issue when game could crash when loading the save sometimes;
•   Size of some in-game fonts was changed;

LOCALIZATIONS

•   Brazilian Portuguese translation was updated (big thanks to Kyo!);

Thanks for your support, see you very soon!
Cyfieithydd

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #108 on: August 12, 2021, 12:00:05 AM »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2021, 11:03:19 PM »
UPDATE 0.731 [COUPLES SETTINGS]
Mon, 16 August 2021

In today's update we'll continue with couples mechanics. New tweaking sliders were added to game options, i.e couple creation chance or max amount of kids by AI (kids will come a bit later, see roadmap for more info). Plus now if player has a settlement notification will be shown if couple was created in your settlement. Also when creating the world player can choose the way couples will function in game. I.e. toggle "same-sex couples" option and as addition to that "historically accurate same-sex couples". Full list of changes follows.

In the next update couples will finally live together. I wanted to add it by today's one, but amount of work here is quite large - dialogs + basically rework of all interior animations spots, to make sure, that couples will have free place to eat and sleep together. Of course, I wish I could add things faster here - but unfortunately I'm not a machine + I want to make sure all new stuff is working as planned.
Also, some fixes were made there and there - thanks to all the player who is using in-game bug reporting tool (f11)!

CHANGES

•   Now player can change the chance for AI for creating a couple using game settings;
•   Default couple chance is 50%;
•   Max amount of desired kinds if AI now can be adjusted using game options;
•   AI can form the couple only with AI who also with to create a couple;
•   Now couples will have common family name;
•   Player now will receive a notification of new couple was created in settlement;
•   If one on the couple is noble, the other one will become noble as well;
•   Option "Same-sex couples possible" was added to world creation (new game is needed);
•   Option "Historically accurate same-sex couples gameplay" option was added to world creation (new game is needed);
•   If "Historically accurate same-sex couples" were enabled it's % from total population can be still tweaked in game options;
•   Option "Wife family name is used in couple" was added to world creation (new game is needed);

FIXES

•   Fixed issue when killed wolf could stuck in howling animation;
•   Fixed issue when stamina could rain when pressing sprint button just standing at place;
•   Now time can be changed with numpad +- only when using god-mode (G+o);
•   Fixed issue when saddled horse could disappear when player exits the cave;
•   Fixed issue when structures could disappear when player exits the cave;
•   Fixed issue when soldier was on march sword damage was calculated incorrect sometimes;

LOCALIZATIONS

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2021, 11:29:44 PM »
UPDATE 0.733 [SETTLERS NICKNAMES]
Wed, 18 August 2021

According to the roadmap today's update is about AI nicknames, so here we go! For now on settlers can have unique nicknames that depends either on their appearance (i.e. "Kissed by Fire" for red haired, or "The Rock" for tall people) or on their perks (i.e. the Ranger for best hunter etc.). "Perk-nickname" is given to settlers with highest possible perk in the line, so now it will be a bit easier to find best teacher just by looking at his/her nickname.
The next step here will be dynamically given nicknames, that depends on AI's actions like "Bears Bane", "Wolves Killer" or "The Coward", I think it will be added somewhere near diplomacy stuff, I've added this to the roadmap as a separate paragraph. In the next update we'll return to our couples - they still need to live together:)
So, stay tuned and have a nice play!

CHANGES

•   Now settlers can have unique nickname right after the name, depending on their appearance or perks;
•   "Height" parameter was tweaked a bit for AI - women now can be taller, men can be smaller;
•   Nicknames were added for tall people (new game required for proper working);
•   Nicknames were added for short people (new game required for proper working);
•   Nicknames were added for best builders;
•   Nicknames were added for best scholars;
•   Nicknames were added for best swordsmen;
•   Nicknames were added for best bowmen;
•   Nicknames were added for best traders;
•   Nicknames were added for best blacksmiths;
•   Nicknames were added for best hunters;
•   Nicknames were added for best farmers;
•   Nicknames were added for best woodcutters;
•   Nicknames were added for best travelers;
•   Nicknames were added for best miners;
•   Nicknames were added for best commanders;
•   Nicknames were added for best thieves;
•   Nicknames were added for bearded males;
•   Nicknames were added for red hairs;
•   Nickname was added to dialog UI;
•   Nickname is visible on settlers list;

FIXES

•   Fixed issue when AI name was visible on selling paper even if player didn't know settler's name;
•   Fixed issue when settler's name could go missing sometimes in dialog UI;
•   Fixed issue when AI height parameter wasn't properly saved sometimes;

LOCALIZATIONS

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2021, 11:54:05 PM »
UPDATE 0.741 [COUPLES HOUSES]
Mon, 23 August 2021

Today's update will finally add common house for settlers couples. This feature is not visual only, but also has some affect on gameplay - couples now have common house, meaning they'll build it together = a bit faster. If both in the couple had a house when couple was created the second house will be set as owner-free - other settlers will take this empty house.
Another feature I want to mention is small animals rework - their speed and notice radios was changed in order to make their tracking more comfortable - now player can catch them even without sprinting. As a small bonus rabbits models size was increased a bit.

The rest if today's changes and fixes follow:

CHANGES

•   Now AI family will have a common house to live together;
•   AI with family now can help his/her couple to build a house;
•   Of one in the couple has a house, partner will automatically use this house. Old house will reset owner and will become owner-free;
•   All members of the family can use their house as common place for sleeping-eating-resting;
•   Manufactories will remain individual - for now;
•   Quest "Farmer asks to kill a wolf" was added;
•   Rabbit's running speed and notice radius were decreased in order to make their killing a bit easier;
•   Racoon's running speed and notice radius were decreased in order to make their killing a bit easier;
•   Rabbit's size was increased a bit in order to balance hunting;
•   Now houses of dead settler can be taken by new arrived settlers;
•   If one in the family couple has a house, he/she can sell this house to new arrived settlers;
•   Now settlers will use their homes for relax or work more often;

FIXES

•   Fixed issue in quest "Kill racoon" when racoon was names as a "rabbit" on the destination icon;
•   Fixed issue when Buffalo map icon had no name at all;
•   Fixed issue when marked rabbit was named as a "fox" on destination icon;
•   Optimized living houses animation spots - removed all unused objects in order to increase performance;
•   Gates model for wall#4 was optimized in order to increase performance;
•   Fixed issue when settlers could miss their meal or bed-time;
•   Fixed issue when AI could have the same body models;
•   Fixed issue when settlers could have the same cloth sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when plate armor model could be missing sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when soldiers didn't equip new armor properly;
•   Fixed issue when guards didn't check for new armor in Town Hall chest;
•   Fixed issue when settler could stuck in front of entrance sometimes;
•   Fixed false setting description for "Couple chance" and "Max possible children";

LOCALIZATIONS

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2021, 11:17:08 PM »
UPDATE 0.743 [WILD FLOWERS]
Wed, 25 August 2021

Today's update will add to the game new resource type - flowers. There are 9 types of different flowers that can be found in the wild. Later they'll be used for couples interaction and various craft - i.e. in alchemy. Adding new item was very important step - development-wise - and I'll explain why. Previously adding any type of new item required new game from the player - old saves just didn't work anymore. Items lists were used in too many scripts - prices calculation, loot, trading, AI crafting, farming - etc.etc. and all these lines were written into save. To fix this issue some areas of save script needed to be completely rewritten. With current update schedule (3 update a week with planned new items on the roadmap) this issue should have been fixed asap, so here we are. For now on I can (finally!) add new items and this won't break saves - old ones will work perfectly. Some of you could think "And what?" but I really worked on this issue for a long time and finding the solution was a small victory. We're on track, so more updates are coming!

CHANGES

•   9 New flowers were added to vegetation:
Bouncing Bet
Cornflower
Emperor's Wort
Poppy
Chicory
Chamomile
Brown Ray Knapweed
Goldenrod
Sunroot

•   Each plant recovers 1 HP - not much, I tried to stay realistic here;
•   New item - bouquet - was added;
•   Player can craft bouquet right from the inventory;
•   Main screen logo was replaced;

FIXES

•   Fixed issue when player couldn't pick up quest "Farmer asks to kill a wolf";
•   Fixed issue when player's save could got broken if there were too many stored items on horse's back;
•   Fixed issue when prices in shops weren't correctly calculated sometimes - AI traders perks weren't properly loaded to formula;
•   Fixed issue when "Buy" and "Sell" parameters in shops weren't saved correctly sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when game couldn't be loaded when new item was added;

LOCALIZATIONS

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2021, 11:29:44 PM »
UPDATE 0.751 [CRYSTALS]
Mon, 30 August 2021

Now, when we can finally add new items to the updates (more about it can be found here) I decided to make a little more preparations before marriage proposals, plus I wanted to make some stuff from the game world interactable for soooo long time already, so I just couldn't resist:) From now on player (and AI characters as well) can gather crystals from the caves and use then in jewelry. Yes, right, in jewelry - I've added 4 new crafting recipes for rings - they'll be used very-very soon. AI can use all new stuff already - mine crystals, sell it, blacksmiths can craft rings and sell it as well.
Also, few most reported bugs were fixed. Most annoying one - animals clipping through ground when killed. Second to mention - flying settlers, when player was more than 50m away, so no more flights to stratosphere. The rest of the fixes follows.

In the next update I want to make some cosmetic, but very important change - rework most of settlers animations, used both in exterior and in interior. I've prepared all needed stuff for that, so everything should go smoothly. Downside - marriage proposals are moving to next week, but I'm sure that new animations are 100% worth it - game really needs it:)
So, that's it, see you this Wednesday already!

CHANGES

•   Now player can gather crystals in caves;
•   New craftable items were added: iron ring, iron ring with crystal, steel ring, steel ring with crystal - can be crafted in blacksmiths;
•   "Novice blacksmith" is needed for iron rings, "Blacksmith" - for steel ones;
•   Now building price is visible on sale paper;
•   Settlers can gather and sell crystals in shops;
•   Blacksmith now can craft rings and sell them in shops;
•   Now player can finish "talk to" quest in one pressing, without clicking reply over and over to finish quests.

FIXES

•   Fixed issue when font size of "resource for building" description was too big and didn't showed full list of needed resources (i,e. for City Hall);
•   Fixed issue when perks description font size wasn't small enough to show full list of buildings possible to make;
•   Fixed issue when settler could fly in the air when being 50m away from the player;
•   Fixed issue when settler could sing into the ground sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when animal could clip under the ground after death. not it will count parallel position;
•   Fixed issue when fox could continue running after death;
•   Fixed issue when player had to finish each "talk to leader" quest individually, which led to various quest errors, i.e. taking quest to destroy bandits lair, when it was already destroyed etc.
•   Now player can't exit dialog with ESC button in the middle of quest dialog - exiting with esc caused various quests bugs;
•   Fixed issue when level of friendship didn't change when finishing "talk to leader" quests;
•   Fixed issue when settlers couldn't properly use animation places when travelling from one settlement to another;
•   Fixed issue when "killing a wolf" quest marker led to leader instead of wolf sometimes;

LOCALIZATIONS

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2021, 11:48:25 PM »
UPDATE 0.753 [NEW ANIMATIONS]
01 Sept 2021

As it was announced in the previous update, today's update will be about settlers animations. Before we'll jump to marriage proposals next week (already!) I would like to improve some animations aspects to make all this relations/marriage stuff more visually convincing. Now males and females have some different walking animations - first of all, walking and carrying one. No more cowboys carrying logs! Alongside with that I've fixed some interior animation bugs there and there, some animations were replaced, some were added, some were reworked. Anyway, after testing all new animations today I can totally say, that immersion-wise is was 100% worth time spend on these improvements (I doubt at first, to de honest).

Also, important thing I wanted to mention - houses selling bug was fixed - it was caused by recently added couple houses, that can also sell their houses. Anyway, fixed:) Full list of changes/fixes follows:

CHANGES
•   AI "picking up" animation was changed;
•   AI default "walking" animation was changed, new keys for starting and ending walking were added;
•   "Walking with torch" animation was changed;
•   "Walking with log" animation was changed;
•   "Walking with crate" animation was changed;
•   "Walking animation" for males was changed;
•   "Walking animation" for females was added;
•   "Table writing" animation was changed;
•   Hammer model was added to blacksmithing animation as well as sparkling and sound effects;
•   AI wood chopping sound was changed;
•   "Look around" settlers animation was changed;
•   "Counting" settlers animation was changed;
•   Settlers animations in shops were changed;

FIXES
•   !!! Fixed critical issue, when player didn't got the money for selling the house;
•   Fixed notification about player's house selling;
•   Fixed issue when settler couldn't enter the house sometimes if this house was visited by another settler previously;
•   Fixed issue when settler visited shop too quickly;
•   Fixed issue when a house, previously owned by couple couldn't be bought by other settlers;
•   Fixed issue when settlers could suddenly teleport from one shop to another;

LOCALIZATIONS

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2021, 11:43:03 PM »
UPDATE 0.763 [RELATIONSHIP IMPROVEMENTS]
Wed, September 8, 2021

Before we'll finally jump to marriage proposals, I want to polish, balance and finish recently introduced relationship system, so this is what todays update will be about. Plus I've fixed some couples bugs there and there, because all couples mechanics that are already working for AI should work the same way for the player and this experience should be smooth as well.

First addition I want to mention is the second way to increase relationship - conversation. Now player can talk with settler about various topics. Each settler has favorite and hated topics, and that will have effect on final result. In order to balance and make relationship system more or less realistic player can talk about topics and send gift only once a day. Nobility from both sides also affects conversation's result.

Also question about favorite stuff were balanced - now player can't learn everything from start (only with high Scholar perks), given info now depends on relationship number.

Now, to the proposals - today I've worked on their preparations a bit - moved players couple to player's house, everything seems working fine, so the next content update will finally (!) add marriage proposals. So, that's it for today - nave a nice play and see you on Friday already!

CHANGES

Now player can increase/decrease relationship by talking with a person;
There are 6 topics to talk about - politics, family, business, fighting, craft and travelling;
Scholar line perks now used to learn about settlers favorite/hated items/topics;
To learn about disliked topic player should have at least 5 relationship or Scholar perk;
To learn about disliked item player should have at least 10 relationship or Scrivener perk;
To learn about liked topic player should have at least 15 relationship or Scrollmaster perk;
To learn about liked item player should have at least 20 relationship or Wiseman perk;
New non-cyclic quest was added - "Talk to farmer about the island";
Player can gain -5, -2, 1, 2 or 5 relationship when talking to the settler;
Player can talk about various topics with a settler once a day;
Player can send only one gift a day;

FIXES

Fixed issue when AI could stuck at place when deciding to eat in common house when common wasn't build.
Fixed issue when one in the couple couldn't move to couple's house sometimes.
Fixed issue when AI couple wasn't correctly loaded sometimes;
Fixed issue when AI was still counting as coupled even if wife/husband were dead;
Fixed issue when gifting disliked item didn't decrease relationship sometimes;
Fixed bugged AI chopping animation;
Some grammar in English lines was fixed;

LOCALIZATIONS

Russian translation was updated;

Wed, September 8, 2021
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2021, 12:00:12 AM »
UPDATE 0.771 [MARRIAGE PROPOSALS]
Mon, 13 September 2021

As it was announced last week today's update will finally add marriage proposals for the player. Player can ask about marriage if relationship is higher than 50. Gaining nobility or title will work for the player the same way they work for the AI - if someone from the couple is noble - after marriage both will become noble. When making a proposal player can also choose place to live - in players last build house (in that case wife/husband will change their settlement and join the one where family house is build) or in AI house. If player will flirt with someone when already having a family - relationship and friendship with in the family will decrease.
According to roadmap next update will improve in-family dialogs a bit, plus I'm working at family quests at the moment, so stay tuned and watch for KINGDOM's updates!

CHANGES

•   Now player can make marriage proposals;
•   To make a proposal player should have at lease 50 relationship points;
•   Player can't make marriage proposal if he already has a family;
•   Players family can move to AI house (if finished);
•   Players family can move to last build players living house (if finished);
•   Married settler can move to new settlement, depends where last players house was set;
•   If player's family moves to player's house, settlers change settlement to those, where house belongs to;
•   If player is a noble, couple will also become a noble;
•   If couple is a noble, player will also become a noble;
•   Couple will get players title if having lower title previously;
•   If player is flirting with someone when having a family, relationship and friendship with partner will decrease;

FIXES

•   Fixed issue when players title wasn't visible in the inventory menu;
•   Fixed issue when perk description font on character creation page wasn't fully visible for some perks;
•   Logs physics was tweaked a bit - now after 6 sec log will stop - that should help is cases when tree was cut on the hill;

LOCALIZATIONS

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2021, 11:56:59 PM »

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2021, 11:45:50 PM »
UPDATE 0.781 [NEW ITEMS]
Tue, 21 September 2021

Today's update is about new items and new gameplay features. First of, more jewelry types were added + jewels mining mechanics. When mining stone or iron player has a chance to find one of 4 jewels: diamonds, rubies, sapphire and emeralds. The chance depends on mining skills (2%, 5%, 8%). Also player can craft iron and steel rings with these jewels as well.
The second change is wetness mechanic. Now player can get wet under the rain or under the water - if parameter will reach 100% equipped tool can become rusty. To get dry player have to find a shelter or wait until rain will stop.
The rest of changes/fixes follow:

CHANGES

4 New jewels types were added: diamond, ruby, sapphire and emerald;
    New jewels can be collected from stone or iron while mining, the chance depends on mining perks (1%, 3% and 5%);
    Settlers now can gather and sell diamonds, rubies, sapphire and emeralds and sell it in shops;
    New rings were added: iron and steel rings with 4 new jewels = 8 total;
    New rings can be crafted in blacksmith (Masterful blacksmith is required);
    Wood and jewels were added as a "resource" gift;
    Rings with new jewels were added as a "jewelry" gift;
    New player parameter was added for player - "wetness";
    Player's equipment could get wet under the water or under the rain;
    If rain drops couldn't reach the player equipment got dry;
    If wetness reaches 100% player's equipped tool will become rusty;
    Items mining and chopping formula was changed;
    "Mining" parameter description was added for pickaxe and rusty pickaxe;
    New quest "Gossips with blacksmith" were added;
    Balance: attack for steel axe was decreased to 20 in order to balance crafted weapon usage;

FIXES

Fixed issue when players couple from another settlement was still counted as previous settlement settler;
    Fixed issue when rain particles were moving with player;
    Fixed issue when chopping tree with a pickaxe was too fast;
    Fixed issue when weather was saved and loaded incorrect;
    "Chopping" and "mining" descriptions were removed for bows and arrow;

LOCALIZATIONS

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2021, 11:30:45 PM »
UPDATE 0.7815 [ASKING FOR SINGLE SETTLERS]
Mon, 27 September 2021

We're moving further and further along the roadmap and today's update will be about additional dialogs. Now player can ask about single male or female settlers in the settlement. This should help a bit in finding a potential partner. Also, as you remember last update added wetness mechanics and new type of tools - rusty ones. Now player can fix these in blacksmiths.

Also, few bugs were fixed, some (i.e. looped animations in war-camp) were quite annoying. That's it for today, have a nice play!

CHANGES

Now player can ask settler to mark random male settler without a couple on the map;
    Now player can ask settler to mark random female settler without a couple on the map;
    Now player can fix rusty tools in blacksmith ("Novice blacksmith" perk is required);
    Now settlers can be withdrawn from the war-camp just by changing their job;
    New quest was added "Wife is asking for crystals";
    New quest was added "Baker needs a LOT of flour";
    Now when settlement was conquered all settlers professions will be automatically reset;

FIXES

Fixed issue with bugged emerald rings naming;
    Fixed issue when settler couldn't be withdrawn from the war-camp even if removed from the army completely;
    Fixed issue when settlers could "stuck" at the war-camp in the same position sometimes;
    Fixed issue when settler could stuck in the looped war camp building animation;
    Fixed text error in Quest "Bring onion for trader";
    Fixed issue when farmer could stuck in front of his house for a long time sometimes;
    Fixed issue when animals models could suddenly disappear in front of player sometimes;
    Fixed issue when no crystals could spawn in the cave;
    Fixed issue when blacksmith in the settlement didn't craft rings sometimes;
    Fixed issue when guard was fired he/she still was doing the duty;
    Fixed issue when farmers couldn't buy food in tavern sometimes;

LOCALIZATIONS

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions