Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Kingdoms  (Read 26059 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Kingdoms
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2020, 12:45:47 AM »
UPDATE 0.545
Fri, 21 August 2020

Welcome, lords and ladies of KINGDOMS!

Today's update includes content that should have been introduced at Wednesday, but in spite the fact it took long time to include it to the game, the final result was not so significant, so i decided to leave it for Friday - hope, you wouldn't mind after i'll tell you about it. As you know, houses in Kingdoms can be count as good hideouts - you couldn't hide there from animal or bandit, that were attacking you though the wall in some mystical way. It was clunky, it worked clunky and i knew that someday i need to make, that the game will register that player is inside the house. It sounds easy in theory, but practical i had to remake ALL houses models and bake them again to achieve the result. Plus i hope that it will be useful not only as protection from wild animals but also will be used in various future mechanics, i.e. in family stuff. Good thing was that on the way i could fix various issues with houses models there and there, that were in game for a very long time and finally could be fixed. The full list of fixes is quite significant, next week i'll back to siege mechanics (I had time to think about it once again), that were delayed a bit in my TODO because of this week fixes. As usual, thanks (!!!) for all reports you've sent, full list of fixes follows:

BUGFIXING
•   Fixed issue when player could be attacked by animals or bandits when being inside house;
•   Fixed issue when player could be attacked by animals when sleeping;
•   Fixed issue when big wooden tower was sometimes impossible to build;
•   Fixed issue when wild animals could spot player even if distance to player was quite large;
•   Now distance when animals can spot the player depends on hunting skills: Butcher - 75% of initial distance, Yager - 50% and Skinner - 25%.
•   Fixed various errors in "What are you doing?" replies (Thanks Renegade01 for pointing at these!);
•   Fixed issue when players position was calculated incorrect when using map in cave;
•   Russian translation was updated;
•   Fixed various shadows parameters of lights in wooden house, that were causing performance drops at some point;
•   Fixed ladder collider in common house, that made stair climbing in common house a bit clunky;
•   Fixed issue when small wooden house was unable to build under some circumstances sometimes;
•   Fixed collider parameters in two-stored wooden house, so player stucked at some places there sometimes;
•   Bear attack radius was decreased a bit;
•   Wolf attack radius was decreased a bit;
•   Changed descriptions of Butcher, Skinner and Yager perks;
•   Fixed some light sources parameters in tavern #1 and #3 building, that were causing performance drops sometimes;
•   Fixed some light sources parameters in all shops buildings, that were causing performance drops sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when AI could stuck at place when buying thing sometimes, without loading further behaviors actions;
•   Fixed issue when AI could build right next to port sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when AI could stuck at place sometimes after fighting a bandit;
•   Fixed some mesh errors in tavern#3 model, that was causing performance drops sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when settler of player settlement could join bandits with no reason;
•   Fixed various light script issues in all luxury houses;
•   Fixed issue when map's camera could stuck and place sometimes when choosing bandits lair as destination;
•   Fixed issue when settler refused to take planks sometimes in quest "Bring 10 planks for...";
•   Fixed issue when bandits sometimes preferred very distant trees to gather in order to build houses;
•   Fixed various lights parameters errors in all smiths models;
•   Fixed issue when chest was unaccessable sometimes in two-stored luxury house;
•   Fixed issue when settler that owns tavern#3 used wrong animations when working there sometimes;

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2020, 11:28:17 PM »
UPDATE 0.552 [PERKS PROGRESSION]
Tue, 25 August 2020

Today's update should dramatically change the whole gameplay of KINGDOMS, for some players it will be (i'm sure!) a pleasant surprise because it was discussed many times in the community and i decided that it's a perfect time to try it out - right before large scale battles. So, to the point - as you know, Kingdoms uses progression system similar to Gothic series - to learn something you have to find a teacher and have enough LP and gold. This system has its pros and cons, but the fact is - it needed to be improved someday and the time before large battles will be added is more than perfect. So, for now on player can gain perks for performing various actions. There are 50 various perks now in the game and they can be grouped into 13 specific categories. Performing various actions will add points to each group:

•   Building - perform building actions;
•   Scholar - complete quests;
•   Swordsman - use sword in battles;
•   Archer - use bow in battles;
•   Trader - 1 point for each 100 gold sold or bought;
•   Blacksmith - create swords;
•   Hunter - kill wild animals;
•   Gardener - gather plants;
•   Woodworker - chop trees and logs;
•   Traveler - discover new locations;
•   Digger - dig rocks or ores;
•   Commander - protect settlement from raids or attack other Kingdoms in coming wars;
•   Thief - Attack peaceful settlers;

Each perk requires specific amount of points to be learned, i.e. to learn a Scholar you have to discover 10 locations, but to gain Novice Swordsman you have to strike 100 times etc.etc. Also, this addition will solve some RP moments when you were playing as bandit but couldn't progress because of limited actions and lack of teachers around. I'm sure this system still need to be tweaked there and there to find the right balance, so feel free to discuss it in game community! Plus i'm going to add an option for those player who want to use old "teachers" system only and a bar for points needed to progress. The rest of today's changes follows:

BUGFIXING
•   Fixed issue with farm house performance;
•   Fixed issue when farmer didn't use proper animations when working in garden;
•   Fixed pop-up message after killing an animal;
•   Fixed some animals pathfinding parameter to fix the issue when animals could walk at the same spot;
•   Fixed some animals pathfinding raycast parameters in order to increase performance;
•   Perks now can be gained when performing various actions;

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2020, 03:34:59 AM »
UPDATE 0.555 [BUGFIXING]
Fri, 28 August 2020

It's Friday and bugfixes are coming. I'm still preparing build for final steps of wars. At the moment i'm trying to make soldiers march from war camps to city gates and set siege weapons there. I want to clean most annoying and game-breaking bugs before that, so the build will be clean and smooth and new bugs (that will inevitably come with wars) won't be added to old bugs. The main tweak of current update is the option to disable active perks progression (new game needed) and a slider that can change amount of point needed to gain new perks. Also, if you missed yesterday's performance hotfix (i made change-log only in Community, more info here  https://steamcommunity.com/app/409590/discussions/13/2919976282199249246/  ), i'll duplicate fixes here. As usual, full list follows:

BUGFIXING
•   Fixed memory leak issue when travelling at long distances;
•   Fixed issue when script that calculated if player was inside house caused performance drops;
•   Fixed lights parameters in almost all houses, it was causing crashes as well;
•   Removed all shadows from small wooden house, that caused performance drops and crashes;
•   Vegetation cells calculation radius was tweaked in order to increase performance and solve memory leak problems;
•   Perk progression UI is now becomes invisible when using various UI like looting, trading etc.;
•   "Do not use perks progression" option was added to world creation settings;
•   Player can change perks progression speed (points needed to progress) using game options now;
•   Fixed issue when player couldn't destroy notice board properly, when there were more than 2 boards built in the settlement;
•   Fixed issue when settlements could belong to wrong kingdoms after loading a save (new game needed);
•   Tweaked some vegetation spawn parameters in order to increase performance a bit;
•   Fixed missing City hall doors, that were included to interior previously;
•   Fixed issue when AI body wasn't properly disabled sometimes at long distances, causing performance drops sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when player killed a bandit in a gang, other bandits continued to ask about gold, now all become aggressive;
•   Ambient occlusion was tweaked a bit in order to fix shadows artifacts in some interiors and increase performance a bit;
•   Fixed issue when "sprint" control could be reset in controls setting sometimes;

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2020, 02:21:43 AM »
UPDATE 0.561 [WORKING TAVERNS]
Mon, 31 August 2020

Today's update will finally bring to kingdoms working taverns management! Previously taverns were a pure decorative thing for any settlement, now they're used by settlers as it was initially designed - traders, that produce food (farmers, bakers, berries-gatherers) will sell this food to taverns; settlers will look for a food not only in shops but also there. Tavern now function as a shop - with storage management, wares management - but don't expect settlers will buy your swords or skins there - it's a place to buy/sell food. Also I've tried to populate taverns a bit more with settlers, making them eat there in the evening (not only in common house or at home) sometimes. When brewery mechanics will be added, tavern will become not only "eating" place but also "drinking" one.

Alongside with adding of new mechanics I've also fixed some bugs there and there (mostly cause by last patches) - vanishing settlers after landing, broken roads calculation window etc. As always, full list follows.

IMPORTANT!!! For such players who is experiencing crashes at launch, that started 2-3 weeks ago. I've finally found the issue - this is connected with one of latest Windows security update (thanks MS!). If you experience this issue, make sure that Kingdoms folder is added to exceptions by your Windows Defender. This will work not only for Kingdoms, but also for other Unity-made games, that also started to crash after recent Windows update.

BUGFIXING
•   Fixed issue when AI body wasn't showed correctly after landing sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when AI body was flickering sometimes when loading a save made on board of the ship;
•   Fixed issue when roads calculation screen stayed active even if calculation was over;
•   Fixed issue when baker's Beauvoir could get broken after selling pies or bread;
•   Fixed issue when player couldn't use shop to trade sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when settlers weren't landed properly sometimes, causing various AI issues;
•   Fixed issue when player saw and heard underwater effects after spawning on board of the ship;
•   Fixed issue when AI could build City Hall in quite hilly place, that caused various visual bugs;
•   Burst libraries were updated to latest version in order to fix crashes at some systems;
•   Tavern keepers now can also manage their storage and money inside;
•   Farmers now can sell their products in taverns too;
•   Bakers now sell their products in taverns;
•   Settlers that gather food to sell now will sell this food in taverns only;
•   Now settlers can use taverns as place to buy food;
•   Houses building parameters were tweaked a bit in order to let player set up houses on more hilly terrain;
•   Now when quest was refused by the player settler won't ask about it again (value resets every 00:00);
•   God-mode (g+o) is being disabled now when exiting to main menu in order to fix various connected issues;

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2020, 02:50:52 PM »
UPDATE 0.563 [TUTORIAL EXPANDED]
Wed, 2 September 2020

Today's update will expand game tutorial, so new players will have much less issues with getting involves into game mechanics. I've tried to put there as much useful info as possible, tutorial can be found in pause menu. Of course, it's not full at all, so feel to let me know - what else should be added and explained here. Two new quests were added and alongside with that few bugs were fixed there and there, (though there are still some not game breaking were left for Friday bug-fixing). As usual, full list follows:

IMPORTANT!!! For such players who is experiencing crashes at launch, that started 2-3 weeks ago. I've finally found the issue - this is connected with one of latest Windows security update (thanks MS!). If you experience this issue, make sure that Kingdoms folder is added to exceptions by your Windows Defender. This will work not only for Kingdoms, but also for other Unity-made games, that also started to crash after recent Windows update.

BUGFIXING
•   Fixed issue when mouse cursor wasn't lock down in game window when using windowed mode;
•   Fixed issue when animals started to rotate at place when reaching navigation grid end point;
•   Fixed some messed up player's replies in "Bring 10 planks" quest;
•   "Distance to other buildings" parameter was decreased a bit for garden plots;
•   Fixed issue when player's horse could start instantly running in circles when calling it with whistle;
•   Fixed issue when player couldn't talk to settlers right after landing sometimes;
•   Now player can talk to settlers even with weapon or tool drawn;
•   Now amount of seeds crafted depends on gardeners perks;
•   Quest "Bring untreated stone for..." was added;
•   Quest "Bring treated stone for..." was added;
•   Tutorial PROGRESSION was added;
•   Tutorial HOW AI WORKS was added;
•   Tutorial SETTLEMENTS - GENERAL was added;
•   Tutorial SETTLEMENTS - SOCIAL JOBS was added;
•   Tutorial SETTLEMENT - WALLS AND ROADS was added;
•   Tutorial MILITA was added;
•   Tutorial WAR-CAMP was added;
•   Tutorial HOW TO USE ITEMS was added;
•   Tutorial HUNGER AND VIGOUR was added;
•   Tutorial HOW TO CRAFT was added;
•   Tutorial I’M STUCK! WHAT TO DO? was added;
•   Tutorial HOW TO BUILD was added;
•   Tutorial HOW TO TRADE was added;
•   Tutorial QUESTS was added;

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2020, 02:51:43 PM »

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2020, 02:47:57 AM »

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2020, 02:46:41 PM »

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2020, 01:51:55 PM »
UPDATE 0.571 [DISTANCE BETWEEN BUILDINGS]
Mon, 7 September 2020

First of, sorry for all players who have been waiting new part of war-update today, i was expecting it too. But as usual, planning in game development is the most unpredictable thing in the world. Some of the players have problems with loading of their saves (Fortunately, only small group, otherwise it would be a disaster!), and as you can understand that's #1 priority at the moment - to fix game-breaking issue. So, I've created a topic to gather all possible info about the info about the issue - both from player who doesn't have the issue and from those who have. So feel free to participate!
Back to today's update! Because half of my time was spend on the described issue i physically couldn't add planned war stuff - marching (sending soldiers from war camp to other settlement gates) and setting and managing of war-camp by AI, so this comes at Wednesday only. BUT! I'm sure that the feature that i added in today's update (it was much easier than expected) will joy many of you. Now player can change the distance between buildings using slider in game settings menu. This will work for player only, AI will still set up houses as it was used to. So if you like to plan settlement by yourself don't forget to toggle "AI can't build" option in settlement management menu!

The rest changes follow:

BUGFIXING
•   Settlers pathfinding calculations were changed a bit in order to increase performance in large cities;
•   Fixed issue when "Mine worker" and "Digger" gathering time was switched;
•   French translation was updated (thanks a LOT for all players from France for participating!);
•   Notice board "distance to other buildings" was decreased to 10m from 20m;
•   Now player can change "Distance between buildings" parameters using game settings;
•   Quest "Bring 2 meat pies for tavern's keeper" was added;
•   Fixed issue when location coordinates when bandits for raid should spawn was calculated incorrect sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when building a notice board caused skipping settlement (and kingdoms) name to empty one;
•   Fixed issue when building a notice board caused skipping settlement (and kingdoms) name to empty one;
•   Now player can destroy City Hall in owned settlement (using diplomacy table);
•   Fixed issue when bandits lair was destroyed incorrect sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when war-camp parameters weren't properly saved sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when soldiers positions at war-camp weren't properly saved sometimes;

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2020, 01:52:28 PM »

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2020, 01:08:42 AM »
UPDATE 0.574 [ARMY ON THE MARCH]
Thu, 10 September 2020

As it was announced before, my plan is to add all war features step-by-step - we already have a war-camps and working mechanics there, army can be gathered at one place and equipped there. Today we're finally moving to battles! This update will allow player to send an army to other settlement (but not to attack - yet!). This can be done 2 ways:
•   With war declaration;
•   Without war declaration;

Both ways take player reputation - before i'll add various reasons for war - war is a hostile action by default, that takes reputation. Sending an army to settlement without war declaration is considered as more hostile action and takes even more reputation. With war-camp build army starts to move from there, without one - right from settlement. The most tricky thing here was to understand how army should move and don't break the formation - for my taste the result looks nice - solders avoiding objects, change speed when needed to hold the formation. The next step here are AI actions - the most interesting part - building and managing war-camps, declaring wars and sending armies - we'll start right from the next week here. I left the most fixes (including mouse sensitivity issue!) for Friday, though some important ones are on today's list:

BUGFIXING
•   Quest "Bring iron ore for smith" was added;
•   German translation was updated;
•   Now player can declare war to discovered settlement;
•   Now player can send army to other settlement;
•   War restrictions were changed a bit - from 4 max to infinite - basically player now can fight with the whole map;
•   New animation was added for marching soldiers;
•   Fixed issue when some settlers sometimes were floating in air when calculating pathfinding;
•   Fixed issue when hiring milita through dialog caused that already hired solders were automatically fired;
•   main scene was optimized a bit - some objects re removed or disabled - in order to increase performance;

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2020, 10:33:08 AM »
UPDATE 0.575 [BUGFIXING]
Fri, 11 September 2020

It's Friday and time to fix some bugs! Today's fixing is mostly about war-camp/war declaration/marching issues - I've fixed some logical ones here and there, fixed some path-finding issues, settlers body glitches when they could stuck in the air or half in the ground. Also, lanterns were added to all types of city gates, it's lit at night and disabled at day. Also mouse sensitivity now loads correctly from options file, no need to change it every time now. As usual - feel free to report as many bugs as you can - it will definitely will help the game to get better and better with every Friday's bugfixing update! Full list, as usual, follows:

BUGFIXING
•   Fixed issue when player could declare war when pressing "Send gift", "Marriage proposal", "Send spy" or "Send assassin";
•   Fixed issue when "Mouse sensitivity" setting wasn't loaded correctly when launching the game;
•   Animals spawn algorithm was changed a bit in order to smooth overall animals spawn;
•   Fixed rare issue when animal could spawn underwater sometimes;
•   Lanterns were added to add types of gates;
•   Fixed issue when army formation was still moving when roads are calculated;
•   Fixed issue when speeding up the time didn't affect army formation moving speed;
•   Fixed issue when player could see AI floating in the sky after body creation sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when player exit trading with "amount window" active this window stayed active;
•   Some lanterns light now depends on day cycle;
•   Quest "Bring 5 flour bags for trader" was added;
•   Now player can sign "Peaceful agreement" for gold after declaring a war, amount of gold depends on Trader and Commander perks;
•   When war is declared many "peaceful options" become unavailable now;
•   Fixed issue when warning about war declaration wasn't properly calculated when choosing another settlement without exiting the map;
•   Now player can add soldiers to already marching army, when new soldiers are added to the army - march will be calculated from start point;
•   Fixed issue when "settlement to march" was saved and loaded incorrect, causing soldier march to wrong settlement (new order is needed to recall an army);
•   Now reputation is being taken from the player when army was send without war declaration only when settlement will be attacked or war is declared after army was already send;
•   March can be canceled when army is send to war-camp;
•   Fixed issue when some settlers wasn't properly set to ground sometimes and their bodies were invisible;
•   Fixed issue when army could disappear right after sending to other settlement;
•   Fixed issue when AI could move in wrong direction when reaching end of navigation grid;
•   Fixed issue when settlers on ship became invisible sometimes when starting new world right after exiting old world;
•   Fixed issue when your horse didn't react on whistle when being on the other side of the map;

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2020, 12:08:42 AM »
UPDATE 0.581 [AI FARMS FIXED]
Mon, 14 September 2020

Today's update will improve a bit farmers behavior logic + fix some visual farm issues, i.e. missing vegetables in AI's gardens. Farmers are travelling to settlement to sell goods how they used to be. Also I'm still fixing some issues connected with marching and war declarations, some fixes are included to this update. My goal is to clean the build before we'll jump to war's mechanics. I really hope, that we'll start this Wednesday, i already started to test how AI builds and manages war-camps today - looking good so far. Also this update should fix broken saves for those players who declared wars after 0.573 (and saved it) - saves should load without any issues now with all progress saved. (More info was given here) The full list of changes follows:

BUGFIXING

•   Fixed saves issue, that could appear after 0.573 update in case player declared wars to other kingdoms;
•   Fixed issue when wooden tavern was unable to be build;
•   Fixed issue when player received "no pickaxe in hand" message even if pickaxe was equipped and activated;
•   Fixed issue when farmer didn't travel to nearest city to sell goods there;
•   Amount of farmers on the map was increased a bit;
•   Now all farmers can build a windmill on their farm;
•   Now farmers can grow and sell all kind of vegetables on their farm, not only specific ones;
•   Now farmers can use their gardens properly by putting seeds there;
•   Fixed issue when farmers didn't sell their good to taverns;
•   Quest "Bring light iron boots for ambassador" was added;
•   Some fixes were made for "Bring azalea for council" quest;
•   Fixed issue when AI could stuck in front of tavern entrance without doing any actions;
•   LOD calculations for vegetables in gardens were changed in order to increase performance;
•   Now player can't use gardens and windmills owned by AI;
•   Fixed issue when AI could buy something in store without physically going there;
•   Fixed issue when settlements that were declared as war targets weren't saved properly;

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2020, 02:45:35 PM »
UPDATE 0.592 [AI PREPARES FOR WAR]
Tue, 22 September 2020

We're back on track! Todays update will bring us closer to wars - actually we're almost there, only final shapes are left. As you remember Kingdoms is 100% AI designed game - that means when I design game mechanics the main thought is "How it will work for AI first?", the player is only small part of constantly developing open-world and for me, as for designer, is always very important to understand how that or that game mechanic will work for AI. And when developing war-camps, marching and future (but almost ready) settlements attacks I've always kept in head following "All these should work for AI", so I prepared all the code and all the mechanics for that. And the day when AI could use (and manage!) war-camps, gather army there, build things, declare wars and send their armies to enemy gates has finally come! Now AI cant do the same things player can and world around becomes more and more alive. When testing todays update mechanics and seeing armies marching all over the map, war-camps smokes popping there and there and thought "This is actually cool, thing are finally shaping". If everything goes well, I'll start to add sieges stuff tomorrow (or Tuesday, depends) already. I want and don't want to rush at the same time. It's exiting to finally see all this in action already, but amount of thing to polish is still quite large - using of sieges machines/barricades, animations, background calculations for battles (when player is far away, but battle is happening), walls destructions etc.etc.

Today's changelog is quite large and I would like to point at most important "non-war" additions. First one is archery balance - weapons and arrows damage was changed as well as archers perks additional damage. Now experienced archer with good bow can hunt animals or kill bandits without 100+ arrows shots. But please (please!) don't hunt bears with self-made wooden bow, made literally from the stick! The second one I want to point is UI change. This one is important because it was added thanks to your feedback (Don't be afraid to share it in game Community!). Central pop-up text was moved to right-bottom corner of the screen and font size was reduced a bit - looks much better now. Full changelog follows:

CHANGELOG & BUGFIXING

•   Fixed issue when settlements weren't discovered from start in populated world when player picked "Pilgrim" perk;
•   Amount of items bought from the shops was decreased a bit in order to balance mirco economy and not to let shops become empty at some point;
•   Positions of central UI notifications (static ones) were changed a bit;
•   Central notifications messages were moved to right-bottom corner of the screen, font size was reduced a bit;
•   Fixed issue when Kingdoms could belong to wrong kingdom after loading the save (new game needed);
•   Now all war notifications are more precise in meaning of naming settlements and kingdoms they belong;
•   War declaration mechanics for AI were completely rewritten in order to make every war declaration logical and understandable in meaning of AI goals;
•   AI now can choose a place for war-camp and set it there as well as player can;
•   Archery balance: bows damage was balanced a bit;
•   Archery balance: arrow damage was fixed;
•   Archery balance: shot damage now depends on archery skill (+50%, +100%, +250%, +500%, +1000%);
•   Wolves running speed was decreased a bit;
•   AI army size depends on leader commanding skills (10%, 20%, 50%, 80% of total settlers);
•   AI will declare war when having at least 10 soldiers in army;
•   AI now can set soldiers to build structures at war-camp;
•   AI now can send army march to hostile settlement when all structures in war-camp are ready;
•   Fixed issue when sometimes house parameters in settlement could be saved incorrect when this house was previously empty;
•   Quest "Bring raw bears meat to general" was added;
•   Quest "Bring iron axe to farmer" was added;
•   "EXP" was replaced with "LP" in all places where needed - UI, dialogs, character creation etc.
•   After Level up player can see how much learning points are left;
•   Snow amount on terrain for cold months was changed;
•   AI pathfinding parameters were changed a bit in order to increase performance;
•   Animals pathfinding parameters were changed a bit in order to increase performance;

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2020, 02:34:49 AM »
UPDATE 0.595 [BUGFIXING]
Fri, 25 September 2020

It's Friday and weekly bugfixing is here. Before going to full changelog I would like to point at most important/interesting changes that were added. First of, I've experimented with settlers migration a bit - for the first time actually - to balance population between AI vs players settlement to odd the chances for both sides in coming wars. Now settler will join not to the nearest settlement but will decide from many factors like settlement size, amount of houses build, prosperity, amount of shops and taverns. The second change is "Take all" buttons for garden/windmill and for all "looting" windows - I know this was asked by some players. As usual, big thanks for all bug-reports you've send - this really helps the game to get better with every Friday update. As usual, full changelog follows:

CHANGELOG & BUGFIXING
•   Notification about tutorial in pause menu now appears after ship arrives to the island;
•   "Take all" button was added to gardens and windmills;
•   "Take all" button was added to all containers;
•   Algorithms of AI joining the settlement were changed in order to balance players vs AI settlement grow speed;
•   Fixed issue when road calculation window could stuck on the screen when hitting ESC button during calculation;
•   Fixed issue when player couldn't use axe to chop a tree after picking up herbs sometimes;
•   Fixed issue when player could chop a tree with a pickaxe;
•   Fixed issue when vegetation random seed wasn't properly saved and applied sometimes;
•   French translation was updated;
•   Fixed issue when settler could stuck at place when setting up a house sometimes;
•   Some fixes in crafting UI: now player can see time and final amount of items made depend on slider value;
•   If crafting will be longer than 500 minutes warning will be shown near total crafting time;

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Age of Empires II HD: The African Kingdoms

Started by Asid

Replies: 1
    Views: 4871