« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017, 04:41:01 PM »
Beta Patch 26/08/17

New build now live.

Changes in this one:

•   You can now name your buildings
•   Increased the max building limit
•   Adjusted food prices and quantities
•   Updated the tutorial and added new stuff to it
•   New alehouse upgrade that allows you to assign workers to entertain, increasing the chances that people will stay for a second meal
•   Some buildings now have randomised interiors on game start
•   Many UI bug fixes
•   Trading panel will now open when you click on an inventory item

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Online Asid

• HAVOC
Re: SAELIG
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2017, 02:20:16 PM »
Patch #9.5 - Just some small things

Hey folks,

I just wanted to get a few things sorted, so here is a new patch.
•   Your thieves will now be paid on commission instead of a wage. So for every amount they pickpocket for you, they take a small cut, and for every cart they waylay they get to keep one item.
•   You've always been able to befriend guards to get better treatment when breaking the law, but now this will also work with your thieves. So if one of your thieves is caught by a guard who is your friend, there is a good chance for leniency.
•   You can now hide the selection UI of a selected building, character, cart, etc
•   Fixed up some issues with the class based building limit
•   Previously you could get half way through character creation then exit to the main menu and start the tutorial with that character. This was not by design and could mess up large portions of the tutorial. It is now fixed.

Having issues?
If at any point you are unable to load a saved game, or encounter some odd behaviour, please do send me your saved game along with your system specs.

Send saves to: contact@stardoggames.com
Save game location: C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\Stardog Games\SΖLIG

What is next?
There are so many things I want to add, but here are a few you should be able to expect for the next update.
•   Travellers - Families, Nobles, War Lords, Bards, etc.
•   Bribes & Gifts
•   Conversation overhaul
•   Automation of production
•   Treasure and reasons to explore
•   Usual bug fixes and improvements

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2017, 04:15:32 PM »
Patch #9.8 - More small things

Hey folks,

Another small patch to fix up some things.

New
•   When you assign people to do a job and production has started, if they are too far away they will teleport to work. They'll never be late for work again.
•   Herbalist's Hut production events have been added.

Bug Fixes
•   You can now burn down the alehouse again
•   The alehouse would sometimes eat people when they went inside it. This would cause the town populations to vanish, and grind the game to a stop. This has been fixed.
•   Fixed some bugs related to needs.
•   Fixed a bug where people weren't running when they should be.
•   Fixed a bug related to loading a game where you own a Thieves Den and being forced to pay wages even though I removed Thieves Den wages from the game.

Having issues?
If at any point you are unable to load a saved game, or encounter some odd behaviour, please do send me your saved game along with your system specs.

Send saves to: contact@stardoggames.com
Save game location: C:\Users\*username*\AppData\LocalLow\Stardog Games\SΖLIG

What is next?
There are so many things I want to add, but here are a few you should be able to expect for the next update.
•   Travellers - Families, Nobles, War Lords, Bards, etc.
•   Bribes & Gifts
•   Conversation overhaul
•   Automation of production
•   Treasure and reasons to explore
•   Usual bug fixes and improvements

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2017, 03:06:11 PM »
Test build
A new test build to try out. A few new things.

New Stuff
•   The player can now transfer firewood into the town fires and light them
•   New rodent based production events
•   Cats to deal with rodents
•   Ducks
•   Families can now move into the map from elsewhere
•   You can now load up a horse cart with goods and send it to another map to trade goods
•   New helper markers in the tutorial
•   Added a dynamic scroll bar to the buildings dock for those with smaller screens
•   You can now speed up the game to x12 by pressing + 4 times
•   People can now refuse marriage or love making

Bug Fixes
•   Fixed bug with incorrectly named buildings
•   Changed the selector popup for carts and production so that it will no longer go off screen
•   Fixed a bug related to loading animals
•   Fixed a bug where if you took of your coat it would give you an empty inventory item
•   Fixed a bug which meant the AI would assign all their alehouse workers to entertain
•   Fixed up some small issues with some building interiors
•   Fixed bug that would prevent your cart from loading correctly (may still load wrong on the first load, but after saving and loading again it should be correct)

Changes
•   New icons to show gender and marriage when you select a person
•   Navigation optimisations
•   Saving optimisations
•   Coats and medicines are now more common
•   Changes to immunity and buffs
•   Notifications have been moved up
•   The AI are now smarter at selling their businesses
•   Less baby chance if either party is over 40
•   Loading optimisations

Enable Test Builds
In your Steam library right click on Saelig and then go into properties. Look for the beta tab and then in the dropdown select testing, then OK. This should automatically download the latest test builds.

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2017, 06:13:05 PM »
Test build 19/09/17

A new test build to try out. A few new things.

New Stuff
•   The player can now transfer firewood into the town fires and light them
•   New rodent based production events
•   Cats to deal with rodents
•   Ducks
•   Families can now move into the map from elsewhere
•   You can now load up a horse cart with goods and send it to another map to trade goods
•   New helper markers in the tutorial
•   Added a dynamic scroll bar to the buildings dock for those with smaller screens
•   You can now speed up the game to x12 by pressing + 4 times
•   People can now refuse marriage or love making
•   You can now pay off guards which will encourage them to go back to the bunkhouse and relax for a while. The pay off price is calculated based on their own personal corruption level, and their corruption level increases when you pay them off, thus reducing the pay off price.
•   You can now farm ducks. They produce small carcasses, which and then turned into small quantities of meat
•   Added an in-game option to change the navigation quality of carts and characters
•   You can now sleep near social spots and town fires
•   You can now start as a nomad - no house, 1000 gold, a leather pack, and some trade goods.
•   Report crime that you see taking place
•   I have started adding special objects around the maps that can be looted. This will be part of a much larger system later on.

Bug Fixes
•   Fixed bug with incorrectly named buildings
•   Changed the selector popup for carts and production so that it will no longer go off screen
•   Fixed a bug related to loading animals
•   Fixed a bug where if you took of your coat it would give you an empty inventory item
•   Fixed a bug which meant the AI would assign all their alehouse workers to entertain
•   Fixed up some small issues with some building interiors
•   Fixed bug that would prevent your cart from loading correctly (may still load wrong on the first load, but after saving and loading again it should be correct)
•   Fixed a bug that would cause the player to float around like a loon and not work correctly
•   Fixed bug that meant the player would not eat or buy food if selected via interaction
•   Fixed bald woman bug
•   Fixed a bug that would cause the game not to load correctly and then also cause people to run on the spot and hover.

Changes
•   New icons to show gender and marriage when you select a person
•   Navigation optimisations
•   Saving optimisations
•   Coats and medicines are now more common
•   Changes to immunity and buffs
•   Notifications have been moved up
•   The AI are now smarter at selling their businesses
•   Less baby chance if either party is over 40
•   Loading optimisations
•   UI Tweaks
•   Tweaks to needs and AI decisions
•   New UI for the radial menu, I think it looks nicer.
•   People will now spread out more when foraging for food instead of all using the same coop.
•   Certain criminals are now more active at night

Enable Test Builds
In your Steam library right click on Saelig and then go into properties. Look for the beta tab and then in the dropdown select testing, then OK. This should automatically download the latest test builds.

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2017, 03:13:12 PM »
Patch #10 - Large update
SAELIG - Stardog

Hey all,

Very sorry about the length of time between the last major update and this one. I've moved house and have had to use mobile data in place of real internet, which has set me back quite a bit.

But anyhoo, here it is.

New Stuff
•   The player can now transfer firewood into the town fires and light them.
•   New rodent based production events.
•   Cats to deal with rodents.
•   Ducks.
•   Families can now move into the map from elsewhere.
•   You can now load up a horse cart with goods and send it to another map to trade goods by clicking the caravan button when your horse cart has items in it.
•   New helper markers in the tutorial.
•   Added a dynamic scroll bar to the buildings dock for those with smaller screens.
•   You can now speed up the game to x8 by pressing + 4 times.
•   People can now refuse marriage or love making.
•   You can now pay off guards which will encourage them to go back to the bunkhouse and relax for a while. The pay off price is calculated based on their own personal corruption level, and their corruption level increases when you pay them off, thus reducing the pay off price.
•   You can now farm ducks. They produce small carcasses, which and then turned into small quantities of meat.
•   Added an in-game option to change the navigation quality of carts and characters.
•   You can now sleep near social spots and town fires.
•   You can now start as a nomad - no house, 1000 gold, a leather pack, and some trade goods.
•   Report crime that you see taking place.
•   I have started adding special objects around the maps that can be looted. This will be part of a much larger system later on.
•   Enter or return will instantly pause the game.
•   New ambient sounds.
•   Move the camera around by moving the mouse to the edge of the screen.

Bug Fixes
•   Fixed bug with incorrectly named buildings.
•   Changed the selector popup for carts and production so that it will no longer go off screen.
•   Fixed a bug related to loading animals.
•   Fixed a bug where if you took of your coat it would give you an empty inventory item.
•   Fixed a bug which meant the AI would assign all their alehouse workers to entertain.
•   Fixed up some small issues with some building interiors.
•   Fixed bug that would prevent your cart from loading correctly (may still load wrong on the first load, but after saving and loading again it should be correct).
•   Fixed a bug that would cause the player to float around like a loon and not work correctly.
•   Fixed bug that meant the player would not eat or buy food if selected via interaction.
•   Fixed bald woman bug.
•   Fixed a bug that would cause the game not to load correctly and then also cause people to run on the spot and hover.
•   Fixed some production bugs.

Changes
•   Added icons to show gender and marriage when you select a person.
•   Navigation optimisations.
•   Saving optimisations.
•   Coats and medicines are now more common.
•   Changes to immunity and buffs.
•   Notifications have been moved up.
•   The AI are now smarter at selling their businesses.
•   Less baby chance if either party is over 40.
•   Loading optimisations.
•   UI Tweaks.
•   Tweaks to needs and AI decisions.
•   New UI for the radial menu, I think it looks nicer.
•   People will now spread out more when foraging for food instead of all using the same coop.
•   Certain criminals are now more active at night.

Some of the changes are best when a new game is started, but previous saved games should work too.

Cheers,
Stardog.