Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Redcoats & Scots Rebellion  (Read 2467 times)

Offline gameleaper

• Indie game developer
Redcoats & Scots Rebellion
« on: May 25, 2017, 09:28:19 AM »
Redcoats & Scots Rebellion, By Mark Ainsworth ref 210665 This program gives random terrain, items, treasure, Leaders & Armies. You Are the British Redcoats and have been sent to scotlands rough terrain To stop a Rebellion, the Rebellion Level has Reached 500, your objective is To bring it to below zero, you do this by finding plans,maps,hideouts,letters You get most points from inprisonig clan leaders, you get points for taking Scotish Gold, but you can always fight on the battlefield to get points.You get Some Infantry Cavalry & cannon, but there are no replacements, so its wise to fight battles with clan leaders for extra points. when in Army view you can select a unit from the bottom and place it on the battlefield Left flank, right flank or centre. the terrain your fighting on will have advantages or disatvanges for differrent troop typs. as you place your units The scots may or maynot place a unit,if the scots are present in that area. then pree attack for a round and view casualties, you may then add more units. the game has a Map of an island somewhere in scotland, you can switch between Army and Map view, you can leave notes or iconcs on the map as reminders, or to show where a large force is perhaps. its all Turn-based goodluck.

https://numbergamer8.itch.io/redcoats-scots-rebellion
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Redcoats & Scots Rebellion
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 02:18:31 PM »
Interesting.

I will try and make time to give this a try. I am interested in the subject matter.  :book

Thanks for posting  :thumbsup
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

Redcoats & Scots

Started by gameleaper

Replies: 0