Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica Deadlock  (Read 42262 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2018, 10:27:04 PM »
BSG Deadlock has been updated to version 1.0.41!
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - SlithFox

BSG Deadlock has been updated to version 1.0.41!

Release notes 1.0.41

Fixes
-----

- Fixed an issues that causes the simulation phase to freeze after resuming a battle in story mission 8 after the Basestar has FTL'd away
- Fixed an issue that prevented Caprican officers from generating during the single-player campaign
- Fixed an issue that caused issues jumping the fleet group that contains the Galactica in some campaigns
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2018, 02:05:51 PM »
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - Dev Diary #8 "Not Done Yet"

“You shouldn’t be going out there!”
“Who else will?” Sam turned on her sister. She needed to re-cage this anger, and made a conscious effort to unclench her bloodied fist. “Tell me who else can go out and do what I do.”
Helena didn’t meet her sister’s glare. “Who else will go back to Tauron and look after Zach?”
“That’s low, Helena.”
“Whatever it takes to stop you from running this frakking suicide mission. No one else believes the Cylons can even go out that far.”
“Do you trust your own data?” Helena looked up with an expression as if she’d been slapped. “You can’t put this on me.”
Sam slammed her hands once again on the table. “Look me in the eye and tell me you got it wrong. Do the Cylons have a staging ground out there? Do you trust your data?”
“Yes.” Helena replied quietly. That was all the evidence the Praetor needed. Sam turned and left, smashed glass crunching underfoot. Words wouldn’t do either of them any good now.

Welcome!

It’s been a while since the launch of The Broken Alliance and the Endurance update, and we wanted to stay a huge thanks to everyone who has bought and played the game recently. Seeing an influx of new players is very motivating to us as developers, and we are really excited to be able to continue to working on improvements and new features for the game.
After each update, we always look at the feedback and requests, and use that information to inform what changes and improvements to work on next. We are already hard at work on a new update.
The theme for the next update is increasing replayability. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is a game of space battles at its core, and we’ll never move away from that as a focal point. We are looking at ways to make the random encounters, resource missions and skirmish modes more varied and interesting. Our aim is to make each battle be have a unique twist, so that no two battles are ever quite the same.

We’ll share more details about how we will do this as we progress through development.

AI

We are also making some improvements to the tactics used by the AI. From talking with players and checking some of the autocam footage that has been posted online, we’ve seen a number of tactics develop. We hope that creating possible counters for the AI will increase the challenge and interest for veteran players. The Cylons will evolve. They have a plan. Until next time, keep your Vipers in the air, and the Cylons out of your kill slot!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2018, 03:10:30 PM »
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - Dev Diary #9 'Evasive Action'

It’s quieter than you’d think. Even in the middle of the worst furball.
“Open racks and engage.”
No one else does what we do, out here in the quiet. One single pressure lock between life and a violent, cold, improbable death.
“Thrusters nominal. RCS is green. I'm good to go.”
Look at those big motherfrakkers. Debris means nothing to them. That armor could take a hundred salvos of heavy ordnance. Frak, on a bad day they’ll spill their tea after taking a nuke on the chin.
“Turkey right four lower three. I'm committing.”
In our world, one stray slug is all it takes.
“Tin can on my tail, take it down take it down!”
The difference between hearing your name whispered one more time, or never again.
“Krypter, krypter, krypter! I’m winged! Krypter, krypt--“

Amongst a whole bunch of other updates, the Defend command for squadrons is getting an overhaul. We’ve read a number of comments about this command not working as expected, and will be making some changes to make it a more useful and intuitive option. The following is a brief look into what some of our internal decision making process looks like when we adjust, balance or refactor a mechanic in Battlestar Galactica Deadlock.

Looking at the Defend Command

The Defend ability was originally designed as an all-encompassing command to defend against missiles, squadrons and capitals; however, it is used almost exclusively for anti-missile defence. The most egregious behaviour of a squadron is when told to defend a friendly unit, it then moves away to engage a capital, and becomes ineffective at shooting at the fresh salvo of incoming missiles now heading straight for the ship they were supposed to be defending.

When looking at solutions to a circumstance like this, it’s useful for us to make decisions based on a number of use case assumptions:

- If you want to target a capital ship with a squadron, you’ll use the Select Target command. Squadrons are not considered the default anti-capital weapon, at least not until the board is clean of other squadrons. We can infer that if given the option, a player would prioritise automated targeting against a munition or squadron, over a capital ship.
- You will not be happy for your squadron to idly circle it’s defend target while it is being attacked by AI squadrons. Squadrons are designed to fight other squadrons. Therefore, the player would expect a patrolling squadron to enter a dogfight when their defend target is attacked by AI squadrons. The command already achieves this, but it’s important to keep it in mind while changing other aspects of the ability.
- You would prefer your fighter squadron to defend against high priority targets like Heavy Raiders and Wardrivers. It’s frustrating when Heavy Raiders are allowed to board your battlestar unchallenged by defending squadrons.
- If the squadron is otherwise unengaged, it would not sit and watch missiles fly by to hit another friendly unit. This has been noted to cause some confusion for new players, who feel the single-mindedness of a squadron defending their single target is unintuitive.

As such, we will be implementing changes to the Defend command in the following ways:

1. Don’t engage capital ships. When a squadron is following a Defend command, it will not disengage from it’s defend patrol path to intercept a capital ship. When you need to target a capital ship, you can use the Select Target command.
2. Prioritise high value targets. Utilities (such as Wardrivers and Heavy Raiders) are arguably more of a threat than Raiders, so these will be given a higher priority when they attack your Defend target.
3. Intercept any hostile munition in range. Rather than only intercept missiles that are intended for the Defend target, defenders will go after any missiles that come within their Defend range. This will reduce some of the skill ceiling required to use the ability, so we will need to balance the defend range so that squadrons don’t become the primary anti-munition defence.

So that’s just a little bit of insight into some of our design process at Black Lab Games, and a look at just one of the many updates you can expect coming to Battlestar Galactica Deadlock.
In the meantime, you can join our Discord channel at https://discordapp.com/invite/ZCQvdJp to discuss tactics, BSG, and find multiplayer opponents to test your skills against. So say we all!
[/quote]
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2018, 12:24:44 AM »
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - Happy first year anniversary!

From Slitherine/Matrix

"One year ago today we released Battlestar Galactica Deadlock on PC. It was extremely well received both from the press and the players, and we're glad to see so many people enjoy it.

Since then it's been expanded with several updates, two DLCs, and even a port to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. We also have more content coming very soon (speaking of which, expect a dev diary next week), and we're very excited about it. But all in due time...

First off, we are running a 50% off discount on Deadlock, starting today and lasting one week. If you haven't played Deadlock yet, or if you would get a friend into it, this is your chance. Please note that the discount is only valid on our store, but by buying on Slitherine you're also receiving a Steam key.

We also have some free goodies to celebrate the anniversary: Wallpapers, featuring the cover artwork of Deadlock and its expansions. You can download the wallpapers as well as take advantage of the discount simply by visiting the product page.

Last but not least: commander Agrippa Maxentius is back! He's going to run the anniversary live stream of Battlestar Galactica Deadlock on our
, today, at 7 pm CEST! You don't want to miss it - we'll be giving away free keys for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock to some lucky viewers!

So say we all!"
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2018, 11:17:22 PM »
Dev Diary #10 'Hostile Environments'

“I can’t do that, Lucinda. You understand why I need you here.”
Arthur McKennelly was sincere, soft, and perhaps the only person in the Admiralty Lucinda Cain could foster a kind thought for. He strolled the hallways of Daidalos like a kindly uncle, sharing smiles and half salutes to the personnel they passed. Even the overbearing presence of Ragnar’s storm clouds couldn’t shake his good nature. Cain wanted nothing more right now than to knock him to the floor. One right hook ought to do it.
“Tell me where Sarkis is,”she said.
“We don’t know.”
“And Lampros?”
“He…he is not getting better, no.”
“What does this pin on my uniform mean, if not that I’m the most qualified person to be in Picon right now.”
Arthur at least had the decency to look embarrassed. “We need this Jupiter Project online if we want to keep the Quorum onside.”
“Babysitting mechanics in the back end of nowhere, just so we can hand the frakking ships over to a bunch farmers and politicians! Some of them don’t even think the Cylons are a real threat!”
The outburst sent a couple of deck crew scurrying out of the hallway. McKennelly wandered aside into a shadowy alcove. “I get it, Lucinda. I do. Just give me time to get the transition plan in order.”
Cain did not follow him into the dark corner. “Get me off this spinning coffin, Arthur.”
“I will, I will. HQ isn’t going anywhere, I promise.”

We are well into development of the next update for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, and have some great new additions coming to the game. Today we want to share some information about one of the new additions - environmental hazards.

As the game is now, the locations where battles take place have a limited impact on the result. There are asteroids and gas clouds, but they are mostly cosmetic, and unless your ships collide with an asteroid, the environment has little bearing on who wins the battle.

With the next update, that will change. We will be introducing a number of environment elements that will open up new strategic possibilities when engaging the enemy.

Dust Nebula

Dust nebula interfere with guidance systems on missiles, and targeting systems of capital ships. A capital ship that enters a dust nebula can’t be targeted with guided munitions, and might be harder to hit with guns. However whilst inside the Nebula that same ship can’t target enemies and has reduced accuracy firing with its own weapons.

Asteroid Clouds

Asteroid clouds are clusters of tiny rocks that aren’t big or dense enough to affect capital ships, but will impede squadrons and missiles. Squadron speed and evasion is reduced, and missiles can potentially detonate prematurely.

Ionized Nebula

Somewhat similar to the storm clouds of Ragnar, ionized nebula crackle with lightning and ionised gas. A more dangerous version of the dust nebula, ionized nebula will damage subsystems on capitals, and cause hull damage to squadrons.

Satellites

In more colonised locations, operational satellites networks may still be present. A networked satellite can be captured to give a subsystem boost to ship that secures it, but be aware; the Cylons are just as capable of securing the satellites themselves, and can use the network to coordinate their reinforcements sooner.

These new environmental elements will be present in the random encounters and resource missions, as well as in single-player and multiplayer skirmishes.

Making the environment (space) a more active element adds another dimension to the battles of Battlestar Galactica Deadlock. They will add to the dynamism of even the simplest encounters, and throw new opportunities and threats into the mix. There will be a lot more for commanders to take into account when slugging it out against the Cylons in the coming update. Until next time.

So say we all!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2018, 04:03:12 PM »
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - Dev Diary #11 'New Frontiers'

“I’d feel a lot better if you were over here, ‘Lena. I don’t like you out there on that dinky tub.”

Helena smiled, and held the old radio closer. “Then next time hire a competent quartermaster, and I won’t have to ride your supply ship.” The little jab felt good. Working with Sam like this, on something this important, was better. Even if it meant being cooped up in the radio control room of some research ship, while her big sister headed the CIC of an Artemis battlestar.

For all of their years in service, this was the first time the Agathon sisters had worked together.
Sam had always been traveling somewhere, doing classified operations for some organisation or other. And since Cain had transferred to Daidalos, Helena hadn’t had a chance to go planetside back home, let alone visit her nephew on Tauron. She wondered how little Zach was doing.

“Sam?” she called out over the wireless. “You... you didn’t go back home, did you? Between Marathon and this?”

There was a long silence.

“His father is looking after him,” Sam replied eventually. Short. Flat.
The connection between them broke up. Helena sighed. That feeling of belonging quickly, quietly flitted away. She looked up at the low dirty ceiling of the Celestra’s radio room, and wondered how long before the next contact.

Attention, nuggets! In today’s Developer Diary, we’re going to have a deeper look into the Environment Generator, the entity that is responsible for the procedural map generation in Battlestar Galactica Deadlock!

Mapping New Frontiers

In the singleplayer campaign of Deadlock, there are two instances where your environments are procedurally generated; during a resource mission, and a roaming battle with a Cylon fleet. Previously the generator only had asteroids and inert dust clouds to play with. With the new environmental hazards coming in the next update (see Developer Diary #10 - Hostile Environments), there’s a whole lot more for the generator to use and create interesting environments with.

A number of factors are used by the generator to determine what is used to create an environment, and how it gets shaped. First, the generator looks at the location where the battle is located.

If the battle is taking place over a settled colony, the environment will reflect a calmer, more civilised space, with inert dust clouds and network satellites. The further out from civilised space, the more dangerous the environment becomes with ionised nebulas and asteroid clouds. Over some colonies you may even find forgotten Imperial War era minefields!

Additionally, the location determines the type of skybox used to surround the environment. Each of the four star systems, as well as Helena’s starlane coordinates, have their own distinct sky to differentiate where you’re currently battling.

Daidalos in an environment from v1.0.41, and Daidalos in a new environment.

Once the generator knows what to make the environment out of, it takes great pains to construct shapes and bodies that provide interesting gameplay choices, while providing a sense of scale to the battling fleets. The generator has been balanced to avoid blanketing an environment with hostile terrain, and provide both the player and the Cylon AI with new and interesting tactical choices to make.

We’re also taking care to make sure that even with all of these updates to the mechanics and visuals, the game remains performant for our minimum spec players.
And with that insight into our updated Environment Generator, we wrap up another Developer Diary. Stay tuned, as we’ll have news about this update and more in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, keep toasters at bay and the colonies safe. So say we all!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2018, 01:40:52 PM »
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is back with a new expansion!

A siginificant new expansion for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock is launching later this month. Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Anabasis introduces a new game mode, 11 new skirmish maps, four new munition types and 12 new resource missions.

In the new skirmish mode, players will be in command of a single fleet, comprising of both military and civilian ships. Their task is to flee and survive while leading their soldiers and colonists back to Caprica. Players will be hunted relentlessly and find no reprieve.

Resources will be limited, but players have the option to repair their ships and salvage resources after every jump. Each playthrough will be unique and completely randomized: players can choose the location of their next jump and every location will have a different set of potential bonuses and penalties. Players can customize their fleet, but they must remember: to flee is to survive, and time is working against them. The Cylons will keep coming.

Details about the other new features are below:

- 11 new thematic maps: Available in all single player and multiplayer modes.

- 4 new munition types: To increase the number of tactical options,these new munition types have been added providing Colonial and Cylon admirals with more tools at their disposal than ever before.

- 12 new resource missions: Compelling new missions are now available in the campaign.

Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Anabasis will be released on Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 18. So say we all!

About Battlestar Galactica Deadlock

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Deadlock takes you into the heart of the First Cylon War, to fight epic 3D battles that will test your tactical prowess.

Take control of the Colonial Fleet from the bridge of the mobile shipyard, Daidalos, and free the Twelve Colonies from the Cylon threat. Build your fleets, protect the Quorum alliance and prepare to dig deeper into the conspiracies of this heroic conflict.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2018, 02:44:00 PM »
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - Dev Diary #12 'Anabasis'

“Four new DRADIS contacts. They’ve just launched torpedoes. The Cerastes are moving to port to harass the freighter.”
“We’ve got nothing left. Frak! We have to go now. Aim for the abandoned colony.”
“Not yet, Asteria and Pamir are still spooling!”
“We don’t have an option, Helena. Go!”
“Sam!”
“GO!”
“... all units, register jump Tango-Four. Jumping in three, two one…”

Attention on deck!

By now I’m sure you’ve all heard the news; Operation Anabasis is coming to all platforms on October 18th.

With the new Anabasis survival mode, new munitions, new maps and missions, there’s a lot to take in! So today, we’re going to take some time to highlight a handful of the new skirmish maps and resource missions coming in the DLC.

A Whole New World

With the new Environmental Hazards coming in the the free Infinity Update (launches same time as Anabasis on October 18th), it was a great opportunity to create some new battlefields. There are 11 new skirmish maps, available to use in the single-player Skirmish Mode, Multiplayer modes, and also feature during Operation Anabasis.

Some of the new maps will feature our new environmental hazards, like the turgid cloudbanks of Niflheimr, or the breathtaking anomalies of Scylla & Charybdis. Others will feature man-made hazards, like the Imperial-era Hedgehog minefields, or the satellite strewn wasteland in the aptly named Space Junk.

A Kick In The Logistics

Also featured in the Anabasis DLC are twelve new resource missions. Not only do these resource missions provide new tactical challenges and insight into the lore of the Twelve Colonies, but they also offer a host of new rewards and bonuses for Colonial Fleet.

Do you risk your fleet to save a Quorum trade coordinator’s nephew? You might earn a permanent boost to your income from the grateful colony. Or maybe you get the opportunity to take out a Cylon tylium refinery, which will temporarily slow the FTL cooldown of all Cylon fleets on the table. Sometimes it can be a choice between bettering your coffers, or sabotaging the Cylons for a moment of respite.

We are really excited for you all to discover the new opportunities, big and small, available in Operation Anabasis and the Infinity Update. This is our biggest release yet, and can’t wait to hear your stories.

Until next time, just hold one for one more minute; home is only a jump away.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2018, 02:45:02 PM »
Bring them home! - Spacedock's video briefing on Anabasis

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2018, 04:51:58 PM »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2018, 11:25:21 PM »
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock has been released to version 1.1.54.

You can download the update from here

Here's below the Changelog

Release notes 1.1.54
====================

- Fix incorrect Scorpion Turret Accuracy Bonus
- Fix for garbled audio in the Video Browser
- Fix for fleets worth exactly 8000 always getting a score of zero in Anabasis
- Fix for incorrect weapons listed on the Blueprint screen for the Minotaur, Ranger and Phobos
- Fix for issue in multiplayer whereby discharging an EMP Generator could cause squadrons to never re-activate and all ships to freeze
- Fix for civilian ships not appearing in the ship list when completing Anabasis
- Fix for campaign intro/outro movie not displaying in some cases
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2018, 04:53:07 PM »
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - Anabasis difficulty levels update

From Slitherine:

We are releasing a new update for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, and its main feature is introducing new difficulty levels for the survival mode called Operation Anabasis.

We received some feedback on the new mode, and although some players like the challenge that Operation Anabasis brings, others found it a bit too harsh. That's why the team has decided to introduce the option to set your preferred difficulty level when starting Operation Anabasis.

As usual we do our best to read and consider all kinds of feedback, so don't hesitate to let us know how you feel about the game, our changes and future updates!

The update is accompanied by a number of changes and tweaks, and you can read the full changelog in the post below.

Stay tuned, there will be more news soon! Until then, we hope you'll enjoy the update and that now the game can provide the right level of challenge for everyone's tastes.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2018, 04:55:07 PM »
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock - v1.1.55 Update

Today we're releasing a new update for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, bringing the game to version 1.1.55.

Its main highlight is different difficulty levels for the Operation Anabasis mode. We hope they'll be to everyone's liking: please let us know how you feel in the forum as we do value your feedback.

The update is accompanied by a number of fixes and tweaks, and you can read the full changelog down below.

You can download the update from the Members' Area.

Changelog
-------
- Anabasis now has an option to set difficulty when starting a new operation.

Fixes
-----

- Fix : incorrect Scorpion Turret Accuracy Bonus
- Fix : for fleets worth exactly 8000 always getting a score of zero in Anabasis
- Fix : for incorrect weapons listed on the Blueprint screen for the Minotaur, Ranger and Phobos
- Fix : for issue in multiplayer whereby discharging an EMP Generator could cause squadrons to never re-activate and all ships to freeze
- Fix : for civilian ships not appearing in the ship list when completing Anabasis
- Fix : Unable to load save game due to DLC locks in some cases
- Fix : Cannot equip PCM munitions in campaign
- Fix : Incorrect label for Front sector in Deploy Plating UI
- Fix : Comets go through ships in replay mode
- Fix : "Moving to Location" appears in the ShipInfoPanel while a Scorpion is in sentry mode
- Fix : AI Assault raptor missiles fire when out of range
- Fix : Assault raptors cannot cancel missiles properly while in squadron groups
- Fix : Empty newsfeed can be cycled through on gamepad
- Fix : Replay auto cam looks at non-moving ships
- Fix : Loss of input focus when exiting Video Browser using gamepad
- Fix : Argos resupply slot issues after reloading a mid-battle save

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2018, 04:58:10 PM »
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Dev Diary 13 - Rolling the Hard Six

“Tell me, corporal; have you ever run from a fight?”

“No, ma’am.”

Sashenka eyed the young soldier, rigid, wooden, staring into the distance above her left ear. He was trying so very hard to hide his shaking hands. “You enjoy throwing yourself into danger?”

“No, ma’am, ”repeated the soldier. “I’m not a coward. I follow orders.”

The minister sneered. “Obedience is for the unimaginative.”

“I trust my superior officers have been trained by Canceron’s best. I trust that they respect the well-being of their command. A soldier’s life is a calculated risk.” Wenutu held up the assault rifle and looked down the sights at the young man. “You like to visit the big card tables while on leave. All those drinks and flashing lights. I suppose that’s why you’re here. Lots of money owed to men with very long lists. Was that a calculated risk, as well?”

The soldier faltered. “Ma’am, I’m here because I was told you had work that needed—” “You do not run from a challenge, soldier, because a challenge is fair and equitable. You may not win. You may not even live. But you can die knowing that the table was not rigged.” Sashenka pulled the trigger. Nothing happened. She let the man see the disappointment on her face before she threw the weapon to the floor. “That’s why I do not gamble, corporal. You will do. Report to the squad lead in two hours. I expect we will not ever see each other again.”

The Infinity Update and Anabasis DLC has been out for a couple of weeks now, so we wanted to let you all know about what we’ve been working on, and some of what’s coming up soon.

It’s been very interesting to hear the feedback about Operation Anabasis. One thing that we are hearing a lot is that many players are finding it too difficult. Whilst Anabasis was intended to be challenging and more intense than the campaign - and requires a different play-style to succeed - we didn’t mean for it to be impossible.

We value what our players have to say, so we are working in implementing difficulty levels in Operation Anabasis. Soon, when you start the operation, you’ll be able to choose how challenging the operation will be, similar to the story campaign.

Beyond that, we’ve also started work on a number of new features and improvements to the game, many of which are requests from the community. We’ll talk more about those features in future diaries as we get them into the game.

In the meantime, you can join our Discord channel to talk fleet compositions and tactics with other BSG fans. And don’t forget about the Anabasis Survival Challenge, which ends this week!

Until next time.

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2018, 12:13:53 AM »
IMPORTANT!

From the devs:

Unfortunately due to an unforeseen problem we are rolling back to the previous version, for now. We hope to be able to re-release the update soon! Stay tuned for further news. Sorry about this!
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

battlestar battles

Started by gameleaper

Replies: 0
    Views: 797
    Last post September 11, 2022, 02:51:49 PM
    by gameleaper
    for those who cant wait for battlestar galactica

Started by gameleaper

Replies: 0
    Views: 2471
    Last post August 05, 2017, 03:30:43 PM
    by gameleaper
    New game reveal by Black Lab Games, developers of Battlestar Galactica Deadlock

Started by Asid

Replies: 2
    Views: 2869
    Last post July 26, 2021, 11:40:25 PM
    by Asid