Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Wars Across The World  (Read 3992 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Wars Across The World
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2018, 02:12:58 PM »
Scenario Update - April 2018
Wars Across The World - Strategiae

Thanks to players' reports, some scenario errors and unbalanced were fixed recently. Also some language fixes have been added.

Carrhae53: IA update
BullRun61 : cards errors fix
Malaya1941: German language fix
Berlin1945: setup errors fix
Mali20112: IA update

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Selva

• -= Hk =-
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2018, 09:53:55 PM »
Gonna check it. If it has an editor, well, i'm in =)
Archtung Panzer!

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2018, 01:51:24 PM »

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2018, 01:52:26 PM »
WAW 'KOENIGSBERG 1945', the next WAW GAME !!!
Releasing end of May

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2018, 03:45:20 PM »
May Update - Start Testing PBEM in Beta
16 May - Strategiae   

This month, while moving forward on the mobile version, we also brought a few fixes, in particular to the Beta version of the PBEM system.

It is operational, but the 'Summary' phase is still in the works, so you won't have report of your opponent's previous turn for now. Feel free to contact us by mail for more information or the PBEM short instruction's guideline.

** FIXES **

- (Movement) Fixed bug that allowed to send units to regions they are not allowed to enter using drag and drop from the Stack Viewer

- (Breakthrough) Fixed bug that allowed to send units to regions they are not allowed to enter

- (Battle) Fixed bug where double click on a unit to assign hits would cause the battle to be stuck in death phase. It is now impossible to assign a hit while the unit in performing its wounded animation.

- (PBEM) Fixed a bug that made it impossible to open a match save sent by the opponent
- (PBEM) Fixed a bug that allowed to play in the opponent's place during battles
- (PBEM) Fixed a bug at the "End Turn" phase, that allowed to play the opponent's turn instead of sending the current state of the match to him/her.   

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2018, 08:11:29 PM »
Koenigsberg 1945

Steam

ABOUT THIS CONTENT

Koenigsberg 1945 lasts 20 turns, each being 2 days between the 13th January and 22nd February 1945. One player represents the Soviet 2nd and 3rd Bielorussian Fronts, the other the Army Group Center of the German Wehrmacht.
   The Soviet side has numerous army corps, an overpowering air force and many reinforcements.
   The Germans have many armored units, but their infantry has a faltering morale

The German player must save his civilian population from the advancing Russians by taking it to the harbors and board them on transports, such as the famous Wilhelm Gustloff.

The game's event cards allow full replay ability thanks to the numerous various situations that they create on the diplomatic, military, political or economical fields.

Estimated Playtime: 4h30

Favored Side: Soviets.

Hardest to Play: Germans.

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2018, 12:52:05 PM »
June DLC and Progress

We have released on June 1st the Koenigsberg 1945 DLC, an expanded scenario covering the Soviet offensive in early 1945 against East Prussia. It's an unusual scenario where the goal of the German defender is to evacuate as many refugees as possible and his Soviet opponent wins by preventing this...amidst the usual chaos of military operations.

In the meanwhile we keep on progressing on improving the game engine and its past and present content. Within 10 days a few updates will take place on existing scenarios and some minor bugs will also be fixed.

Stay tune

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2018, 12:52:33 PM »
Scenarios Update

Just in anticipation of the upcoming Sales, we have updated all of our (recent and older) scenarios. Main changes are mostly texts fixes in various languages, plus some reported bugs for a few scenarios (mostly card play).