Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Combat Mission Fortress Italy Got the "Engine 4" Treatment: By JC  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC

Friday, April 21, 2017
By: JC
Combat Mission Fortress Italy Got the "Engine 4" Treatment

And what an enjoyable game continues to be. I am in the process of revisiting my favorites scenarios and I noticed that many of them play differently than in previous iterations. Most noticeable for me is the behavior of infantry.

One more bazooka team out of action. Screenshot from "Catch a Tiger", a favorite of mine that teaches  you the value of delaying contact with the enemy.

From the same scenario, a bazooka team fires one round against the front of an immobilized Tiger tank. Note how spread the two men team is

In this scenario, the improved behavior while being fired upon with HE rounds may play against the US team. Which gives players an excuse to replay it.

Another screenshot from my unpublished scenario "Rangers and  Engineers at Gela". The new and improved peeking around corners behavior is evident in the screenie.  The Italian Mobile Group E is approaching in the background. This scenario will need some serious tweaking.

Read on: Click Here
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

Sea Power : Naval Combat in the Missile Age

Started by Asid

Replies: 8
    Views: 4129
    Last post March 03, 2024, 07:11:28 PM
    by Asid
    X-Combat Actions: The Days of the Dead

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 2643
    Last post July 20, 2018, 04:25:17 PM
    by Asid
    Gothic Remake

Started by Asid

Views: 1531
    Last post March 14, 2021, 12:31:45 AM
    by Asid
    Close Combat - Wacht am Rhein is available on Steam

Started by Asid

Views: 1794
    Last post May 08, 2020, 01:10:43 PM
    by Asid
    Command The Silent Service - Mission - How Russian Submarine Crews Spell Transit

Started by Asid

Views: 3029
    Last post April 05, 2018, 03:15:29 PM
    by Asid