Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: For The King  (Read 4966 times)

Rinix and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Re: For The King
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2018, 12:32:21 AM »
Patch 1.0.10.9452
For The King - Jay-Nic

Ahoy, bucko’s!

We have some juicy fixes for you. Sadly: we have not yet fixed the inventory item use bug because we just can’t seem to reproduce it. So we’re going ahead with some dramatic reconstruction of that whole system which should bypass that issue altogether. We expect that will be ready some time this week.

Fixes / changes
•   Fixed an issue online where the Treasure Hunter would not be unlockable if the host already had it
•   Fixed an issue where getting killed by a powder monkey by splash damage would not trigger the Achievement
•   Fixed an issue where the new lore store items could become non-unlockable
•   Fixed a freeze when a treasure chest, or treasure clam that turned into a mimic would result in a hang online[*/]

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2018, 02:25:00 PM »
Update 2018-12-05
For The King - Jay-Nic

Hello Adventurers,

We’ve got a small update that includes a fix for the Item Use Bug. We thank you so much for your patience with this one. I say a fix, but we instead decided to rebuild the whole interaction of items. We really like it, and we hope you do to!

Now in both the stores, and player inventory: you’ll be greeted with a handy vertical context menu.

And YES. It closes with escape, or “b” on the controller, or by clicking anywhere off of it. ;)

Fixes / changes
•   Fixed the inability to use/equip/buy items with a brand new snazzy item interaction menu
•   Fixed a bug where you could not use the safety stone with a controller
•   Added a snazzy new intro splash logo and screen

Enjoy,
IronOak Games

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #32 on: Today at 12:53:44 AM »
Update 2018-12-13
For The King - Jay-Nic

Greetings all,

Some updates for you today.

We’ve received a number of reports from people who are getting shipwrecked and believe their run is over - but we just wanna remind everyone that the safety stone in your inventory can get you out of dangerous situations like that.

Fixes / changes
•   Added shipwreck notification to remind players of the safety stone
•   Fixed a bug where a particular treasure chest in Gold Rush was not collectible
•   Fixed an issue where during the loot phase, the item card could disappear and not reappear if the player was mousing over belt items
•   Polished the model of the Female Hunter
•   Added missing “remote location info” over the player HUD (eg: ‘In Market’) for when playing online and another player is in a haunt, sanctum, or stone hero

Enjoy,
IronOak Games