Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Thoughs about Teamspeak  (Read 3232 times)

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
Thoughs about Teamspeak
« on: March 22, 2017, 03:33:17 PM »
 I wasn't fully aware before about the matters of how to use teamspeak AFK Status / room... so here is how it apparently works out. But now I think I have understood it.   :book

When youre most of the time in the computer and you have stepped away just for a moment. Toggle AFK status.

If you go AFK for a period of time. Such as over half an hour. Drop down to AFK room. So people know that youre harder to reach.

When you come from AFK. let others in the room know that you're back.

When you jump to other room with other players. Please, let them know that you have entered same room with them. Just say hello or something. It is polite and doesnt freak them out, in case if they didnt know you were there and discussed about something sensitive. Such as personal matters. Its polite, you know  ;)

Also... about when to get off and get on to Teamspeak.

Get on, when you are indending to be present and available for gaming or hanging out with others on teamspeack.

Log out when you know youre going to away for hours that you dont accidentally give wrong signal to others. Who might think. Hey you are online, we come to play with you.. and then they spend hour or two poking even when youre not there and feel annoyed, and decide not to try again.   :thumbdown

Also. You do not have to have Microphone everytime. You can just chat. But if you intend to participate to games. Please get proper working mic ASAP!  :director

As simple as that.   :thumbsup
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 06:17:28 PM by Lumituisku »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pain is the nature of life. it is the recognition that I'm nothing more. - Mark Rowland's

Offline Rinix

• HAVOC
  • Steel Beasts
Re: Thoughs about Teamspeak
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 04:24:26 PM »
Good suggestions, Lumi. :thumbsup
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I ride inside Steel Beasts.

Offline Don_prince

• Member.
  • A J
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 10:23:46 PM »
I wasn't fully aware before about the matters of how to use teamspeak AFK Status / room... so here is how it apparently works out. But now I think I have understood it.   :book

When youre most of the time in the computer and you have stepped away just for a moment. Toggle AFK status.

If you go AFK for a period of time. Such as over half an hour. Drop down to AFK room. So people know that youre harder to reach.

When you come from AFK. let others in the room know that you're back.

When you jump to other room with other players. Please, let them know that you have entered same room with them. Just say hello or something. It is polite and doesnt freak them out, in case if they didnt know you were there and discussed about something sensitive. Such as personal matters. Its polite, you know  ;)

Also... about when to get off and get on to Teamspeak.

Get on, when you are indending to be present and available for gaming or hanging out with others on teamspeack.

Log out when you know youre going to away for hours that you dont accidentally give wrong signal to others. Who might think. Hey you are online, we come to play with you.. and then they spend hour or two poking even when youre not there and feel annoyed, and decide not to try again.   :thumbdown

Also. You do not have to have Microphone everytime. You can just chat. But if you intend to participate to games. Please get proper working mic ASAP!  :director

As simple as that.   :thumbsup

Pretty much sums down what I got from it aswell.

I am not used to doing it this way, but humanity is always subject to change. I have adapted to it now aswell...
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 10:42:55 PM »

Pretty much sums down what I got from it aswell.

I am not used to doing it this way, but humanity is always subject to change. I have adapted to it now aswell...

Don. It is common courtesy. That is all.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Tags:

TeamSpeak Server Status?

Started by Asid

Replies: 34
    Views: 23734