Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Farming Simulator 17  (Read 7009 times)

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
Farming Simulator 17
« on: March 15, 2017, 05:20:36 PM »

I guess it's about time to open this topic here. I have been playing it for quite a while with varying succes. Though major difference came when I started to play multiplayer with Don.

Farming simulator in multiplayer is incredibly much relaxing fun and I can recommend it to anyone who has any kind of interest to operate big machines and to do teamwork. :)

If you happen to have Farming simulator 17, or if you are interested of it. You can comment here. Or if you see a subchannel created named Farming simulator, hop down to chat. Youre most welcome!

Currendly I have no videos as I have some trouble with recording. I will solve that problem at somepoint when my stress and worries give away. (Been sick and depressed a lot and sadly situation continues as doctors found nothing.)

I will upload some screenshots at some point to make life to this topic. :)

PS Lusik...  there are driveable trains as well  ;)   
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pain is the nature of life. it is the recognition that I'm nothing more. - Mark Rowland's

Offline Lusik

• HAVOC
Farming Simulator 17
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 11:25:45 PM »
I'm currently having a break from being an engineer . Im a sub driver now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
Re: Farming Simulator 17 - Small story!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 03:37:11 PM »
Today when Don joined to my Farming simulator session there was interesting event. It went like this..

Don was coming away from work in Forest. When his tool... Stump remover at the front of tracktor, had slowly sink too close to ground just when he was crossing over a narrow bridge with too much speed as usual.
This resulted Don to be... as he is known to be - "a flying duch" was once again flying in the air. And almost into dephs of river. He missed the deep spot though...  but didnt get out from there, and actually slipped too deep, that his tracktors engine culped water and that was it.  He managed to get out from the tracktor just in time. And all that could be seen was top of his tractor.

Don toop his cellphone and called me. I had just taken a heavy logging machine. Ponssse buffalo forwarder from low-trailer. And figuring situation being urgent. I loaded ponsse again to low-trailer and hastily took off towards the forest working area and river where Don was in troubles.

I arrived there soonish. unloaded ponsse. And went to river bank. Now being able to see what trouble there was.. River bank being really high and Dons tractor being really deep in there. I started to suspect if things would work at all.. but I decided to give it a try.

So I reversed as far as I dared and felt I could still get off from. Now...  too badly that in farming simulator we do not have ropes or chain to attach to vehicle to pull those away.. so only way to do it would be to use crane. took firm grip from where I could and pull him closer.

Easyest spot to take grip was the stump remover tool... and I did manage to pull him more visible from the river. But a trouble came. I was slipping into there as well. So I let it go and drove slightly up to avoid sinkin. Just I wasnt able to get good crip.

And when I got grip from sinken tractor - I was hardly able to move it. But slowly I worked so that I managed to pull it bit by bit closer river bank. And when it was near enough. I tried my luck to lift it. Thats when catasthrophe happened. Ground slipped from under my machine. That slid in, and I who tried to avoid slipping by balancing with crane didnt get it under my control. And the tractor pulled me deeper... and when I tried to push it down to save my Ponsse...  thats when I flipped over... lost grip from tracktor.. and ended into deepest part of river bottom... upside down. 

I did manage to save myself from there by opening escape window. But... taking off my soaking wet clothes at the shore I looked at the Don with whom I then watched at the river where our dear machines lay under the water and started dealing number of heavy lifting company... 

This was a very expensive day indeed. It could been less expensive if I would have been a little more careful. :(   

Oh well..   but this is what makes this game so much fun!

« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 04:05:19 PM by Lumituisku »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pain is the nature of life. it is the recognition that I'm nothing more. - Mark Rowland's

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
Re: Farming Simulator 17
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 03:38:31 PM »
Sadly I was too busy to take any screenshots   during the event. :(
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
Re: Farming Simulator 17 Screenshots!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 04:02:30 PM »

my first harvester... got this was so small! Took so long to do one small field!

My first logging equipment! This and Chainsaw!

Later when I got bigger equipment. Me and Don started to do logging like professionals.

That one time when I had argument with Donprince!

After hard working.. me and Don now have a bigger harvester...  and were MUCH more effective. But one harvester can only do so much...  two could do more... but would need more people to participate ;)

Another logging site...  earning some money to buy larger fields and another harvester!

Erm..  too much logs at once. This is way too top heavy! it's not just once that we have flipped the truck. Fortunately...  not this time!

We dont only do logging... but as well have to tend our cows...  that need hay... a lot of it. We tried to be sneaky and load all the bales to trailer but....    - sighs.- 

Teamwork can be so much fun! Even such boring as plowing a field!

DON! What have you done again!

« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 04:05:09 PM by Lumituisku »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 04:23:02 PM »
Very nice.

Thank you for tyaking the time to post these. It looks great..... Don needs driving lessons lol :Driving
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Don_prince

• Member.
  • A J
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 09:15:31 PM »
Lumi... ehm nothing happened...
No need to look...

... I may need you...

He did not have screenshots but I have some:

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 09:18:11 PM »
Lumi... ehm nothing happened...
No need to look...

... I may need you...

He did not have screenshots but I have some:

Brilliant  :laughroll
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2017, 02:10:19 AM »
And... That is just one of many adventures / interesting events me and Don have had. That makes farming simulator so enjoyable to play.

Like Don says.... "Things happen when you put things close to other things."
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2017, 11:14:10 PM »

I recorded small clip of me working with Forwarder... using track IR...  still trying to get things set for better videos... but it seems that now I can stream as well.. so all good.
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 12:13:31 PM »

« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 12:18:19 PM by Lumituisku »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
Re: Farming Simulator 17 - More screenshots
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2017, 05:34:21 PM »
Here is my Steam gallery. - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032907810/screenshots/?appid=447020

Last time I saw Don, he was cleaning and polishing his new tractor. Too bad that has all the exams and stuff now...  and I'm so busy with my fields...  need to get those plowed and seeded soon. And what to do when there is lack of equipment? :D  I get a hireling to drive Dons tractor xD   and guess if im going to clean it after this xP   

Please.. I beg you... do not ask how or why we did / got to this situation.. and what im doing between these things...  but instead. Please marvel the detail of the tractor, and compare it to older vehicle that probably has been on all past versions of farming simulation

And this is how it looks from inside the Combine harvester..  :D

After lot of harvesting.. even the big machines will run to be low on fuel and need to be refueled! This beast took over half a ton of a fuel!

Sometimes it's necessary to use train to deliver much of goods at once.. and not all the selling places can even be reached without train!

There is traffic on roads as well... as humans walking around... and trains, you don't want to mess with trains...  (Don does ;) )

Time to load goods from harvester!

unloading these goods for train station silos... to be loaded to train!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2017, 05:39:29 PM »
Nice screens Lumi. Looks great  :thumbsup
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2017, 09:34:23 PM »

Multiplayer is immense fun on FS. :)
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2017, 01:32:48 AM »
AI on farming simulator...   well.  Dont trust at it :D    I told it to sow a field...  and ofcourse it wanted to turn tracktor over railroad...   -  NOT GOOD IDEA!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

Signal Simulator

Started by Asid

Replies: 21
    Views: 9442
    Last post April 14, 2020, 12:17:25 PM
    by Asid
    ADMS-Fire, A Fire department simulator/trainer

Started by Don_prince

Replies: 0
    Views: 2447
    Last post April 24, 2017, 07:13:05 PM
    by Don_prince
    Hauptwerk, the pipe organ simulator. Little bit about pipe organs and its use

Started by Don_prince

Replies: 5
    Views: 5886
    Last post May 03, 2016, 02:36:48 PM
    by Asid
    ZDSimulator. Realistic Train Simulator

Started by Asid

Replies: 0
    Views: 5596
    Last post April 09, 2015, 08:08:21 PM
    by Asid
    Deep Space Battle Simulator