Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Armored Brigade Is Officially Announced!  (Read 530 times)

Online Asid

• HAVOC
Armored Brigade Is Officially Announced!
« on: February 25, 2017, 12:23:32 AM »
Armored Brigade Is Officially Announced!

Innovation in wargames is a hard thing to achieve. New ideas are rare and it’s even rarer to find new development studios willing to bring these ideas to life. Nevertheless, once in a while, someone comes along with an innovative concept, a different approach.

Armored Brigade is one of these rare projects that are the best candidates to evolve an entire market.

“Wargaming is one of the longest running genres out there”, says Iain McNeil, Development Director of Matrix Games. “We have been in this market for so long that we know how hard it is to capture a new idea, a new concept and bring it to life. Armored Brigade is definitely a title that aims to keep itself true to the complexities of a traditional wargame, but also tries to enhance the experience with new gameplay ideas. We are very proud to be working with Veitikka Studios on this project and we are looking forwards to helping make this game the success it deserves to be”.

The game uses a real-time engine and focuses on maximising the realism of mechanised warfare during a possible escalation of conflict between NATO and the WARSAW pact countries during the cold war.

Large maps, modelled upon real terrain make each battle a true test of wits. Weather and visibility all play a role and with several munition types, including air to air combat and artillery, no battle will be the same. Exciting and challenging tank warfare only adds to the level of realism.

There are a variety of different nationalities within the game including US, USSR, West and East Germany, UK, Finland and Poland. Everything is modelled to a high level of detail to achieve a truly original game.

But this is just the beginning!

Get more information about Armored Brigade from its official Product Page: http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=685

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Online Asid

• HAVOC
Re: Armored Brigade Is Officially Announced!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 02:03:09 PM »
Armored Brigade Developer Interview : HERE

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 05:07:27 PM »
Armored Brigade Screenshots

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since we last talked about Armored Brigade, but today we finally have some news about it!

The development is proceeding pretty well, and we're really happy to see that the developers are proud of their game.
This is why today we're here to show you a bunch of screenshots from the game!

Although these screenshots are from an early-development stage of the game and do not represent the finished product, they do show how interesting this game will be when it comes out nonetheless.
We hope you like them and that now you're waiting for Armored Brigade even more!

These new Alpha version screenshots show off elements of the new UI design and the new Finland map

Offline Beef

• Bellum Simulatis
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 06:05:01 PM »
This looks extremely interesting. I will be paying attention to future updates from here on with great interest.

Online Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 07:07:36 PM »
I remember playing this when it was free  :thumbsup

Offline Cougar11

• HAVOC
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 12:25:58 AM »
Keeping an eye on this as well.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Offline 28th

• New member and average human!
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 04:55:23 AM »
This game looks pretty good to me. I can't wait to see how it develops. Thanks for the updates!