Translations for our friends around the world.

Author Topic: Spintires: MudRunner  (Read 5291 times)

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
Spintires: MudRunner
« on: October 31, 2017, 11:31:13 PM »
funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Offline Lumituisku

• HAVOC
  • Howl with the pack
Re: Spintires: MudRunner
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 11:54:22 AM »

I bough it and played it a bit already. It is really good very immersive. I do recommend it.

It also includes multiplayer.

only downside I feel from it is that it does feel a little bit too much like my work. xP   

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pain is the nature of life. it is the recognition that I'm nothing more. - Mark Rowland's

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 01:43:03 AM »
MudRunner + various DLC FREE

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/mudrunner/home#editions

MudRunner is the ultimate off-road experience, putting the players in the driver seat and daring them to take charge of incredible all-terrain vehicles, venturing across extreme Siberian landscapes with only a map and compass as guides!

Drive 19 powerful all-terrain vehicles, each with its own characteristics and attachable equipment. Complete your objectives and deliveries by enduring perilous conditions across wild, untamed landscapes in extreme conditions with dynamic day-night cycles. Explore an immersive sandbox environment, enhanced by improved graphics. Overcome muddy terrain, raging rivers and other obstacles that all realistically react to the weight and movement of your vehicle powered by the game's advanced physics engine.

With your map, compass, winch, and your driving skills as allies, go solo or join up to three others in the coop multiplayer.

• The ultimate off-road experience
• A wider selection of 19 incredible all-terrain vehicles
• Explore immense, untamed Siberian sandbox environments
• Overhauled graphics and advanced physics engine for extreme realism
• Complete perilous objectives and deliveries in extreme conditions
• Play solo or in multiplayer coop up to 4!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 01:58:21 AM »
Crossplay now available for Steam and the Epic Games Store!
Fri, 27 November 2020

Hello MudRunners!

With this small update, we're excited to introduce crossplay between Steam and the Epic Games Store.

If you’re playing on Steam and want to play MudRunner with players on the Epic Games Store (EGS), you'll need to have an EGS account.
When joining the multiplayer menu, you’ll be asked if you want to enable crossplay.
If you don’t accept, you can only play with other Steam players that haven’t enabled crossplay.
If you accept, a web page will open in your browser asking you to log in to (or create) an EGS account.

To play MudRunner with friends from the Epic Game Store, you'll need to link your EGS account and Steam account.

How to find my friends from the Epic Games Store:

First, you must link your Steam and Epic Games account. Please follow these instructions. https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accounts-c74/connect-accounts-c110/how-do-i-add-my-friends-from-my-steam-account-to-my-epic-games-account-a3625

Once you've linked your accounts, a permission box will appear in your internet browser the next time you launch MudRunner on Steam.

Finally, to find your Epic Friends on Steam, you need to allow this permission:

Now, after creating a lobby, you will find your EGS friends in the friends list.

This update also fixes an issue with mods on Steam where mods created after June 2020 were not working in multiplayer.

We hope you enjoy playing with your friends across both Steam and the EGS!

In case you encounter major issues with this update, you can revert to the previous build.
To do this, go to your library, right-click on MudRunner > Properties > BETAS > Select “vers_11_05_19”

Roll out, MudRunners!

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Asid

• HAVOC
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 11:42:07 PM »
Update - mod multiplayer improvements
Wed, 7 April 2021

Hello MudRunners!

We're excited to bring you an update with a number of fixes and the introduction of mods across both PC platforms!

To play mods across platforms, please check this guide we've prepared: https://bit.ly/3mmgmD0

If you run into any issues, don't hesitate to report them to us. Thank you!

Patch Notes

Changes:
•   Multiplayer matches with mods now available for both versions of the game on PC. Cross-platform multiplayer matches with mods are also available now.

Fixes:
•   Fixed an issue that caused the selected trucks in the lobby to reset to the default ones after opening and closing the friends list
•   Fixed an issue where accepting invitations didn't open the lobby at once if the player's game wasn't running
•   Fixed an issue that caused the messages sent in the lobby chat to be received with a significant delay
•   Fixed an issue that caused the client name to be displayed incorrectly after inviting a third player
•   Fixed an issue that caused players' nicknames to be displayed as 'null' for hosts with different connection methods
•   Fixed an issue with voice chat unstable behavior in the lobby
•   Fixed an issue that caused Steam players to be unable to be invited again in the lobby they once left

funny
informative
Thanks
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

The magic called: Spintires

Started by Don_prince

Replies: 2
    Views: 4147